Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1833 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Its pagan. The nazis had no original runes, they were all existing and some were modified to their needs. I am no super historian, I just liked runes and did research years ago. Nothing to do with nazis, mostly Tolkein and the runes in the stories.
The same people who make up shit about racism are the ones who promote this nazi shit. It's all they see, everywhere.
View Quote

Seems I saw a YouTube recently where the plains Indians actually built one 3 to 8 hundred years ago that can still be seen today.  28 spokes for 28 lunar cycles = 28 days.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#3]
So… Russia touted their T-14 tanks and SU-57 stealth fighters as world beaters.  But where the hell are they?  Not anywhere on the battlefield that I have seen.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Goodn] [#4]
Originally Posted By sq40:
So… Russia touted their T-14 tanks and SU-57 stealth fighters as world beaters.  But where the hell are they?  Not anywhere on the battlefield that I have seen.
View Quote

All the funding to modernize their military was looted so only a few of each were made,  So...
They are the thin frosting on a multi layer shit cake.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

I don't know what kind of diplomacy is happening behind the scenes, but I want there to be military support for Moldova to capture/kill all the Russians in Transnistria. They can't do it themselves, so they'd have to authorize foreign troops to fight on their land. It would be worth it to place Moldovan advisers with some command authority in every unit, be they Romanian or Polish or whatever. Ukraine needs this relief. Transnistria is an axe hanging over them, just waiting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
It's going to be interesting when shit kicks off in Transnistria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptLTyD0q0Ts

I don't know what kind of diplomacy is happening behind the scenes, but I want there to be military support for Moldova to capture/kill all the Russians in Transnistria. They can't do it themselves, so they'd have to authorize foreign troops to fight on their land. It would be worth it to place Moldovan advisers with some command authority in every unit, be they Romanian or Polish or whatever. Ukraine needs this relief. Transnistria is an axe hanging over them, just waiting.

Moldova is next on the menu

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-is-already-paving-the-way-for-a-takeover-of-moldova-hl9zg3v7b
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:20:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#6]
View Quote

Well….

Russia know the negative press and perception they would get when trying to sell to China/Nork/Iran/Venezuela/Cuba/etc when their SU57 is carrying dumb bombs and is shot down by a 1970s vintage IGLA/Stinger and their T14 has its turret sent into orbit by a $200 drone dropping a fin stabilized duct taped grenade on it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]
So Russia touted their T-14 tanks and SU-57 stealth fighters as world beaters.  But where the hell are they?  Not anywhere on the battlefield that I have seen.
View Quote
They don't have enough of them and can't afford to lose any of the ones they have. If they even work that is...
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

There's not much of either and I think they don't want to fly the Su-57 with all the NATO radar and ISR assets around.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

The T-14 cannot be mass produced by Russian industry, they are basically built one at a time. And with T72 / T80 production halted due to lack of component parts due to sanctions, don't look for them ever.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:25:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jDrexler:

For me it’s very much a thing to deal with after the war is over. Should they continue to try and clean up the last extremist portions in groups like Azov? Absolutely, but now isn’t the time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I like that symbol, aesthetically speaking.

Detest the people who use it though.

It's way older than the nazis. I just ignore the hand wringing over fucking patches.

For me it’s very much a thing to deal with after the war is over. Should they continue to try and clean up the last extremist portions in groups like Azov? Absolutely, but now isn’t the time.

My understanding is that those symbols were used by eastern Europeans long before the nazis appropriated them. What is wrong with the eastern Europeans taking them back?
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:29:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaNi05] [#11]

View Quote
Big meh.

Russia has 2-3 BTG's in Transnistria, so 2000-3000 troops total isn't enough to do anything significant. The orcs would need to push through Mykolaiv and take Odesa before Transnistria was in play. And I don't see that happening at this point. The UA are pinning a bunch of troops in place at Kherson, so even if they don't recapture it they are keeping troops tied up that would probably be transferred to the Donbas.
I think the orcs would need to basically take Donbas and push all the way to the Dnipro River, before they had enough forces to push in the South.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

What does FSB have to do with this?
View Quote
If Putin expires on the operating table, his likely successor will be one of his FSB cronies.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#13]
It’s getting time for a new poll ain’t OP.  Having multiple polls as this progresses is very interesting for posterity.
@LoBrau
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:41:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#14]
*Pulled
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone have the map being shown by lavrov with arrows towards Poland, the Baltics, and others?
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#16]
UK walking the walk. Pissing off Putin

UK goes all out against #Russia- Gives #Brimstone missile to #Ukraine !

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

My understanding is that those symbols were used by eastern Europeans long before the nazis appropriated them. What is wrong with the eastern Europeans taking them back?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

I like that symbol, aesthetically speaking.

Detest the people who use it though.

It's way older than the nazis. I just ignore the hand wringing over fucking patches.

That's how I understand it as well. Nazi's appropriated those images. And now, ever since the end of WW2 those images have gotten a bad rap. Personally I don't care if the Eastern Europeans use them.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:55:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Lots of russian generals are getting hit. Why is this one different?
View Quote

Damn, cia ELINT be like it is
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

The T-14 cannot be mass produced by Russian industry, they are basically built one at a time. And with T72 / T80 production halted due to lack of component parts due to sanctions, don't look for them ever.
View Quote

Russia has the most screwed up military production and procurement system out there, even if you ignore all of the corruption and stealing.  They are still building T72s, have fielded T80s, T90s, and about 15 different variants of T-72s it seems like.  No wonder they have such a terrible time with logistics. It doesn't seems like standardization is something they've placed a priority on.

Their aircraft are the same way.  Dozens of different variants and only building a few of each.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Both of those aren’t in serious production.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:56:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 715700] [#21]
Originally Posted By realwar:
The cover-up in Ukraine is getting worse | Redacted with Clayton Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skd9hWsFdAg

We all want to be informed; our constitutional “right to know” should not be compromised by media-driven falsehoods and corporate storylines. Redacted, with Natali and Clayton Morris, is a concerted effort to save the truth, preserve information, and fight propaganda.

Clayton Morris is a former Fox News anchor. In Redacted, Clayton and his wife Natali take an in-depth look at the legal, social, financial, and personal issues that matter to you. They want to set the record straight and bring you the stories nobody else is telling. Along with the facts and the full picture, Redacted offers real-world analysis without an agency driven by corporate overloads. With Clayton’s extensive journalism experience, he isn’t afraid to demand the truth from authorities. Redacted is an independent platform, unencumbered by external factors or restrictive policies on which Clayton and Natali Morris bring you quality information, balanced reporting, constructive debate, and thoughtful narratives.
View Quote

You could have posted a propaganda piece by someone who didn’t flee the US to avoid prosecution 🤷🏼‍♂️

That was entirely full of shit.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By SEAN10MM:

That's how I understand it as well. Nazi's appropriated those images. And now, ever since the end of WW2 those images have gotten a bad rap. Personally I don't care if the Eastern Europeans use them.
View Quote

only off by a few hundred years
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#23]
The cover-up in Ukraine is getting worse | Redacted with Clayton Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skd9hWsFdAg

We all want to be informed; our constitutional “right to know” should not be compromised by media-driven falsehoods and corporate storylines. Redacted, with Natali and Clayton Morris, is a concerted effort to save the truth, preserve information, and fight propaganda.

Clayton Morris is a former Fox News anchor. In Redacted, Clayton and his wife Natali take an in-depth look at the legal, social, financial, and personal issues that matter to you. They want to set the record straight and bring you the stories nobody else is telling. Along with the facts and the full picture, Redacted offers real-world analysis without an agency driven by corporate overloads. With Clayton’s extensive journalism experience, he isn’t afraid to demand the truth from authorities. Redacted is an independent platform, unencumbered by external factors or restrictive policies on which Clayton and Natali Morris bring you quality information, balanced reporting, constructive debate, and thoughtful narratives.
View Quote

Lol.

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:05:16 PM EDT
[#25]
latest on steel mill rescues?
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

There's not much of either and I think they don't want to fly the Su-57 with all the NATO radar and ISR assets around.
View Quote

More paper tiger stuff. They bragged up the fact that they had these things, intending to scare and impress everybody. If those things get destroyed the result will be their bluff is proven to be a bluff. I'm sure those weapons are hell on first world countries, which is who they want to scare.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Purely unreated of course I just read that Lavrov today made the accusation that the US was training Neo Nazis elememts of the Ukrainian armed forces.

View Quote

Yes. Purely unrelated.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By doc540:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:
Dozens of women and children were evacuated from the besieged Azovstal steel plant in the southeastern Ukrainian city of Mariupol this weekend, Ukrainian and Russian officials said Sunday, amid an international effort to allow safe passage for civilians sheltering in the decimated port city's last remaining bastion of Ukrainian resistance.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tweeted Sunday around 100 people were evacuated from the Azovstal complex and sent to the city of Zaporizhzhia, and government and UN officials are now "working on the evacuation of other civilians from the plant."

The International Committee of the Red Cross told Forbes a civilian evacuation convoy reached Mariupol on Saturday, and said a "safe passage operation is ongoing" in coordination with the United Nations, though the organization declined to share further details due to safety concerns.

Svyatoslav Palamar of the Ukrainian paramilitary Azov regiment said in a Telegram post Saturday an evacuation convoy picked up around 20 women and children from the plant, and Palamar told the New York Times evacuation efforts would continue as long as the Russians don't "start shooting again."

The evacuations appeared to continue on Sunday, as the Russian defense ministry announced that a total of 46 civilians had been evacuated from the plant in two groups.

By Sunday evening, Mariupol's City Council announced on Telegram evacuations were paused until Monday due to security concerns.

It is unclear how many civilians remain in the complex, but Ukrainian officials previously stated that nearly 1,000 civilians and fighters were trapped in the plant as Russian forces have moved in to take control of the rest of the city.

Dozens Of Civilians Evacuated From Besieged Mariupol Steel Plant, Officials Say
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#30]

What it is or was don't matter. What matters is  why is the person wearing it. If it's a pagan thing, it is. If it is a nazi thing, it is. It certainly should be an internal thing but currently Ukraine is absolutely dependent on the rest of the world thinking of them as the good guys. Ukraine absolutely can't do as well as they have done without western weapons and support. Russia has been painting them as nazis in order to erode that support.
View All Quotes

Its pagan. The nazis had no original runes, they were all existing and some were modified to their needs. I am no super historian, I just liked runes and did research years ago. Nothing to do with nazis, mostly Tolkein and the runes in the stories.
The same people who make up shit about racism are the ones who promote this nazi shit. It's all they see, everywhere.

What it is or was don't matter. What matters is  why is the person wearing it. If it's a pagan thing, it is. If it is a nazi thing, it is. It certainly should be an internal thing but currently Ukraine is absolutely dependent on the rest of the world thinking of them as the good guys. Ukraine absolutely can't do as well as they have done without western weapons and support. Russia has been painting them as nazis in order to erode that support.

Maybe this will help clear this up for you:

That symbol is from the Rodnovery religion (taken from a Rodnovery website shown with Russian or possibly Ukrainian embroidery in the background), it's a pagan religion practiced by slavic countries for over 1,500 years. Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus became Christian in 988 (long before Muscovy/Russia was even established). There are many Rodnovery customs which were and still are part of Slavic Christian traditions. I know because I grew up as a Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic (mostly, I'm also half Italian so I was baptized Roman rite) and went to a Ukrainian parochial school for eight years and was an alter boy in the Byzantine rite for six years. After becoming a Christian over 30 years ago, I learned and realized how much influence the Rodnovery religion had on not only Byzantine and Orthodoxy Catholicism but also in superstitions and customs my grandparents had.

Anyway, Azov Battalion was founded by practitioners of Rodnovery. They still accept Catholics, Jews, and Christians but the leadership's agenda is or maybe was to push Ukrainian nationalism WITH a promotion of Rodnovery - they feel it's the true religion of Ukraine and that the Christian faith has brought in outsiders who always undermined Ukraine. Here are some links for further reading:

https://meettheslavs.com/rodnovery/

https://mycountryeurope.com/politics/other-side-europe-ukraine/

As lorazepam stated, it's not being used because Azov likes Nazis, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought the Nazis in WW2 and inflicted heavy losses on them. My grandparents and mother lost their business and home to the Nazis and wound up in a Nazi camp. My mother is still alive and remembers it all very well.

@stone-age
@lorazepam
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Serious question. Why does it matter to anyone outside Ukraine? Who decides, like wikibullshit what the meaning is, and then puts that meaning on people they do not know, personally, or their culture. They should go back to being outraged by sports team names.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#32]

Yesterday, the Bars-7 assault squad, a member of a private military company Wagner attacked
Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region. A large group of mercenaries broke into the first trench
of our supporter. However, the Ukrainian soldiers did not tremble, accepted a close fight, and
completely defeated the opponent.

Russian troops suffered heavy losses, many were killed, and 7 mercenaries of the Bars-7 squad
were captured by the soldiers of one of our mechanized teams. The mercenaries reported that
they were hired through Russian military forces for a salary of 205 thousand rubles.

Captured officer - Major Viktor Korzhavin from Chelyabinsk region, Radist Sergei Bogdanov from
Krasnodar Krai, city of Timoshevsk, soldiers Vladimir Nasyrov from Ufa, Sudnev Valery from Izhevsk,
junior sergeant Yushkov Dmitry, resident of Lugansk Kovalenko Dmitry, and also another Russian
citizen from Tomsk.

All of them, captured with a fight with weapons in their hands, told that the Bars-7 squad came to the
front on April 20. In 10 days of fighting, they said, about 150 killed and wounded out of 400 people.
Adults, who, according to them, came to restore the Donbass, guard the rear, drive cars and talk on
the radio, treat the wounded. Well, not a single militant among them, but for some reason they took
rifles and went to occupy the "empty height". These are some strange creatures. And there were a lot
of refusers in Bars-7 according to the Russians, but they themselves did not go to the refusers. They
lie, it's obvious, they came to kill, and were ready to get paid for it, but only to meet military
professionals on the site of the attack, who quickly made the right decisions.

In general, the lack of human resources in Russia is obvious. In fact, Russia has begun a partial
mobilization.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#33]
NAssIs  is everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL    They just wont stop with the clown show.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

You could have posted a propaganda piece by someone who didn’t flee the US to avoid prosecution 🤷🏼‍♂️

That was entirely full of shit.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/4D261C11-3750-4B78-980C-59CBE3E58092_jpe-2369031.JPG
View Quote

Did he flee, I have no idea. What's the backstory?
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Lots of russian generals are getting hit. Why is this one different?

Ah, got it. I didn't know that. All I know is "another russian general", basically.
The further up the ladder the better.

You got me.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Thread jammers always jammin up a good active war thread with the Nassiis is everywhere bullshift.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:32:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By defendtexas:
NAssIs  is everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL    They just wont stop with the clown show.
View Quote

Of course not, why would they stop? It's all they know.

Hellsing Ultimate - Jan Valentine's Death
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:33:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.ibb.co/31y6RrH/20220501-194746.jpg

That symbol is from the Rodnovery religion (taken from a Rodnovery website shown with Russian or possibly Ukrainian embroidery in the background), it's a pagan religion practiced by slavic countries for over 1,500 years. Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus became Christian in 988 (long before Muscovy/Russia was even established). There are many Rodnovery customs which were and still are part of Slavic Christian traditions. I know because I grew up as a Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic (mostly, I'm also half Italian so I was baptized Roman rite) and went to a Ukrainian parochial school for eight years and was an alter boy in the Byzantine rite for six years. After becoming a Christian over 30 years ago, I learned and realized how much influence the Rodnovery religion had on not only Byzantine and Orthodoxy but also in superstitions and customs my grandparents had.

Anyway, Azov Battalion was founded by practitioners of Rodnovery. They still accept Catholics, Jews, and Christians but the leadership's agenda is or maybe was to push Ukrainian nationalism WITH a promotion of Rodnovery - they feel it's the true religion of Ukraine and that the Christian faith has brought in outsiders who always undermined Ukraine. Here are some links for further reading:

As lorazepam stated, it's not being used because Azov likes Nazis, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army fought the Nazis in WW2 and inflicted heavy losses on them. My grandparents and mother lost their business and home to the Nazis and wound up in a Nazi camp. My mother is still alive and remembers it all very well.

@stone-age
@lorazepam
View Quote

Thank you.  Easter eggs, easter bunny are pagan symbols for spring and rebirth. They were allowed to try to recruit pagans into christians before they killed and tortured them for not loving jesus.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:39:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#40]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Please point then out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Some real deal communists in this thread. Dont say anything not good for the party!

Please point then out.

Don’t you want to eradicate gLoBoHoMo!?!?!?!!

It’s all Americas fault that Russia just HAD to invade!

Reeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#42]
*Pulled
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:44:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Is there any real benefit to mankind, aside from keeping the Russian rocket program going, coming from the ISS? Seems like more of a waste in the name of international brotherhood, kind of like space camp, but in space?
View Quote

It is the one and only laboratory available for doing zero-g research and manufacturing.

It is quite useful.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Translation: Today, the M270 MLRS was deployed against the positions of Russian occupiers near the Donetsk region. How to use M270, shown in the video (not in Ukraine). Range of missiles up to 74.5 miles, strike area up to 62 acres.

*Compare that to Russian Grad rockets with a maximum range of only 27 miles. Russian SMERCH rockets (300mm) have a maximum range of 56 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeNvZiUFBiQ

View Quote

Welp, if they have a halfway decent FDC, that's going to leave a mark!
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

They've hardly built any T-14s last I read. Mostly pre-production models. Series production kept getting pushed back.
View Quote

Saving them for the big parade.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:53:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.ibb.co/31y6RrH/20220501-194746.jpg

That symbol is from the Rodnovery religion (taken from a Rodnovery website shown with Russian or possibly Ukrainian embroidery in the background), it's a pagan religion practiced by slavic countries for over 1,500 years. Ukraine/Kyivan-Rus became Christian in 988 (long before Muscovy/Russia was even established). There are many Rodnovery customs which were and still are part of Slavic Christian traditions. I know because I grew up as a Ukrainian Byzantine Catholic (mostly, I'm also half Italian so I was baptized Roman rite) and went to a Ukrainian parochial school for eight years and was an alter boy in the Byzantine rite for six years. After becoming a Christian over 30 years ago, I learned and realized how much influence the Rodnovery religion had on not only Byzantine and Orthodoxy but also in superstitions and customs my grandparents had.

@stone-age
@lorazepam
View Quote

You think they should keep wearing it as a pagan symbol, I think they should stop wearing it to prevent russia using it for propaganda. That's fine. We don't have to agree on this. It's not a big deal.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
They don't have enough of them and can't afford to lose any of the ones they have. If they even work that is...
View Quote

I’m wondering how stealthy it really is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2022 8:56:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FDC] [#50]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:
Translation: Today, the M270 MLRS was deployed against the positions of Russian occupiers near the Donetsk region. How to use M270, shown in the video (not in Ukraine). Range of missiles up to 74.5 miles, strike area up to 62 acres.

*Compare that to Russian Grad rockets with a maximum range of only 27 miles. Russian SMERCH rockets (300mm) have a maximum range of 56 miles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeNvZiUFBiQ

My dog could do MLRS FDC shit with his eyes closed.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1833 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top