Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1686 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 7empest:

I would pay good money to see this "Texan" eat a Javelin.

https://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/m593cq/picture258929133/alternates/FREE_1140/Screenshot%20(908).png

If that makes me a bad person I guess if there is a heaven and hell I will hash that out then...

Felt the same way about the "Americans" that joined ISIS. Fuck em.
View Quote

Same.  Fuck that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By NBCMarine:
I would fight 1000 times harder to leave Ukraine than I ever would fight to protect it. You last paragraph is inaccurate.
View Quote

Until now, I did not have a single person on this site on ignore. You now have that singular honor.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Please ignore the

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126641/162524_jpg-2353713.JPG
View Quote
NAW man! I call foul - that is one of my absolute fav spots in Epcot - let it go - leave the forgetful troll out of this - he gots no dawg in this fight

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

Until now, I did not have a single person on this site on ignore. You now have that singular honor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I would fight 1000 times harder to leave Ukraine than I ever would fight to protect it. You last paragraph is inaccurate.

Now if people would just stop quoting him...
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:14:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#5]
Originally Posted By bmg2:

Now if people would just stop quoting him...
View Quote

YES!  Dam guys stop egging him on.  If a troll posts in a thread and no one responds....did he really post?

There is a big communist offensive happening now and for the past three pages people have been lavishing all of their attention on the Putin loving attention whore....
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#6]
On an off note, I haven’t seen anyone explain why the Orcs have “Z” painted on their vehicles, what does the  Z stand for?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Sadly, I reckon I'm a snowflake.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Croak:

https://imgur.com/u7hz26Z.jpg
View All Quotes

lmao

He's my 2nd one. Also shames me for the same reason.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
On an off note, I haven’t seen anyone explain why the Orcs have “Z” painted on their vehicles, what does the  Z stand for?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

You would abandon your homeland in face of invasion. You win freedom and lack of genocide if you "play that game".

Instead you would tuck your tail and run. Nothing you say matters, nobody will take you seriously. You are just a skid mark on the underpants of GD.
View Quote

I have it on ignore, but have to say bravo, sir.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I hope I am not a "cunt" lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Now I wonder which cunt I am...

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:

View All Quotes

He gets extra points for using the Russian word for cunt, which I assume is for Putin apologists.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#14]

https://i.redd.it/fx9l82j45rk81.jpg
View Quote

They have that Crooked ended Z at rallies now. I see it as the new Swastika
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast!

I kid I kid. Just means what area the orcs are operating in/out of.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
The phallic victory bit in the last paragraph has me in stitches.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
The phallic victory bit in the last paragraph has me in stitches.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Originally Posted By Papposilenus:

We're way above my pay grade so, grain of salt.

I suspect Putin planned to Thunder Run to Kiev and take the Eastern Oblasts quickly.  No muss no fuss.  Zelensky was supposed to get to the chopper and leave room for a puppet oligarch to step into the roll.  Belarus 2.0.  This plan failed.

That fell apart and I suspect plan B was to aggressively replace Zelensky.  Basically, Ukraine called their bluff requiring destruction of some infrastructure in this attempt.  They need a coward to demonize and not a Martyr to build a resistance around, Zelensky and the Capitol weren't bombed.  This plan also failed.

Now with the replacement of the Ukrainian state off the table I suspect plan 3 became seizure of large areas of Eastern Ukraine and eventual "peace keepers."  We saw extensive deployment involvement of the Rosgaurd (sp)  This meant no longer caring about keeping certain cities or population centers.  This plan failed.

They're left with the south eastern oblasts and Crimea.  I suspect they're attempting to take and hold a land bridge and the separatist regions.  I don't think this looks good for them based on Ukrainian statements regarding "we're not negotiating for territory."   I expect they'll try for another offensive, but Ukraine benefits more from time than Russia.  Entrenching, defensive works, evacuation of civilians- vs an economy that should start to feel the sanctions profoundly in the coming month or two.

If this fails I expect they'll try to hold the separatist oblasts and Crimea.

If that fails they'll try to hold Crimea.

If all that fails- the Phallic victory remaining for Putin is "we got the Nazis, you're welcome" And whatever territory they can keep.

That was a high quality malapropism.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Seems that Tim Poole is advocating we stop supplying Ukraine and let Russia have it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw0G6t98mU
View Quote

At first I said to myself: "Who the fuck is Tim Poole and why is he advocating we give up on Ukraine?" then I clicked on the link:

No fucking surprise here...
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

https://i.redd.it/fx9l82j45rk81.jpg

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:30:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zam18th] [#19]

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Element94:

Total bullshit. The Germans were definitely not self sufficient in 1944-45 they had nothing. And what is this conscience crap?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By Wulfmann:

Confession of ignorance (No disrespect intended)
Aside from Ploesti and the complete saturation bombing of Normandy to break the stalemate the only thing the allied bombing campaign did was prove we could be as murderous to civilians as the Nazis and force the Germans to become self sufficient without above ground facilities
The post war negative affects alone crippled British conscience once the public became aware of the barbarity of bomber command's intentional war on women and children
In fairness many British officers were adamantly opposed to the bombing campaign of Germany as it had no military value and was a war crime
Of course war crimes are only committed by the losers. Winners of wars can laugh at the dead bodies of children

Total bullshit. The Germans were definitely not self sufficient in 1944-45 they had nothing. And what is this conscience crap?

" />
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#21]
We need to think outside the box.  Has nato considered giving Germany to Russia to appease them or make an even trade for Russia to leave Ukraine?
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#22]
There is a GD thread about it but lmao too good not to be added here..

Noam Chomsky: Ukraine must make concessions to Russia's demands

Jewish American philosopher and linguist Noam Chomsky said that Ukraine must make concessions to Russian demands, saying that the public must “pay attention to the reality of the world,” in an interview with Current Affairs on Wednesday.

“One option is to pursue the policy we are now following… to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. And yes, we can pursue that policy with the possibility of nuclear war. Or we can face the reality that the only alternative is a diplomatic settlement, which will be ugly – it will give Putin and his narrow circle an escape hatch,” Chomsky said.

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-704436
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

You've been stiring the pot here with your anti-Ukrainian bullshit for a long time.  You have zero knowledge on Ukrainian history, Ukrainian ethnicity, language, and culture. Your contributions sound like some old lady gossip who doesn't know jack shit about anything except useless opinions void of logic.

Go to one of the Alexi Jonekov threads and talk about how Ukrainians should all die because you dont like them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:

No one needs to be saddened when a dude with a lack of situational awareness gets offed by a corrupt government. No one should be cheering it on either.

Well no one should be cheering the Russians as they rape murder and loot their way across Ukraine but here we are.

Are we?

Idiots are literally posting Russian talking points have Z avatars and such so...

Is this justification to cede moral high ground?

Cheering the destruction of the people who are committing rape, murder, and genocide is not ceding anything. Don't be absurd.

And you asked a question, I answered it...now you're changing the topic.

Wanting YouTubers to get murdered because they don’t agree with you, excusing actual nazis because they do agree with you, advocating genocide, wanting to fight to the last Ukrainian even if it means irreversible damage to their home, and advocating nuclear war is. Of course it’s par for the course in GD bingo.

You spelled Russian propagandist in a country Russia is currently invading wrong.

What actual nazis? Be specific.

I've said multiple times that advocating for genocide against Russians is stupid.

Ukrainians are literally defending against genocide, why would they not defend to the last man?

Who is advocating for nuclear war? Again, be specific.

Have you not read this thread? The Ukraine neo nazi girl who killed a cop got plenty of support here, plenty are calling for a nuclear war because they foolishly believe the Russian’s nukes won’t work  Is the Ukrainian govt so vulnerable that some internet hack should be murdered? Should the Ukrainians defend to the last man? Debatable but remember before folks advocate heroic gestures like blowing up their and the EU’s pipelines remember they have to live there win or lose.

You mean the girl that was acquitted of charges? That girl? You showed me one Nazi there, I can show you one in Russia too. You were trying to play it off as if there's nazis everywhere there.
At any rate, does she not have the right to defend her home against fascist invaders?

Yes, people rightfully doubt their nukes will work, but outside of maybe one or two outliers, nobody is advocating for nuclear war.

Agreed, they have to live there win or lose, but remember the invaders believe they have no right to be Ukrainians, no right to self determination, are you telling me you wouldn't fight to the last in that case?

This is all deflection from your first incorrect post that "nobody is rooting for Russia" when a quick peek in GD tells us all that you are FOS, and plenty of people are in fact rooting for them.

My last paragraph is 100% accurate.

And thanks for confirming that you would roll over and capitulate in the face of a genocidal enemy at your doorstep. You've just shown for everyone here what kind of a man you are.
Nah I just consider what you win for playing the game.

You would abandon your homeland in face of invasion. You win freedom and lack of genocide if you "play that game".

Instead you would tuck your tail and run. Nothing you say matters, nobody will take you seriously. You are just a skid mark on the underpants of GD.

Sigh. If your homeland is one corrupt politician/govt/dictator/genocide/dirty war/holodomor shit show after another perhaps it’s wiser to find another homeland you know like your ancestors and the ancestors of most of this country did. Unless you have two potatoes, that might be worth dying for.

You've been stiring the pot here with your anti-Ukrainian bullshit for a long time.  You have zero knowledge on Ukrainian history, Ukrainian ethnicity, language, and culture. Your contributions sound like some old lady gossip who doesn't know jack shit about anything except useless opinions void of logic.

Go to one of the Alexi Jonekov threads and talk about how Ukrainians should all die because you dont like them.

He's been rabidly pro-Russian since long before it was as popular here as it is today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Jewish American philosopher and linguist Noam Chomsky said that Ukraine must make concessions to Russian demands, saying that the public must “pay attention to the reality of the world,” in an interview with Current Affairs on Wednesday.

“One option is to pursue the policy we are now following… to fight Russia to the last Ukrainian. And yes, we can pursue that policy with the possibility of nuclear war. Or we can face the reality that the only alternative is a diplomatic settlement, which will be ugly – it will give Putin and his narrow circle an escape hatch,” Chomsky said.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:33:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:
OMG, worst Team Killer in history, and they caught it on camera. Blue Falcon award for this guy.

"Helpful Russian soldier sacrifices his wounded comrades to save himself from a grenade thrown by an Azov super-soldier in Mariupol."

View Quote

Holy shit

I think that guy was on my team a few times playing COD 🤣
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:34:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#26]

View Quote

Shameful but not surprising.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#28]

That is not the Moskva
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By realwar:
Reenactment of the Moskva sinking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-aY9aP7kX8

That is not the Moskva

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:37:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shenanigunz] [#29]

View Quote

Alright, here's the bargain:  Russia gets the fuck out of Ukraine to include Crimea, Donetsk, and Luhansk and in turn Ukraine will concede to stop killing Russians, taking their tanks, and sinking their boats.

Sounds fair to me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Lol that guy is so full of shit. Can probably reverse Ukraine and Russia and get a better idea of the truth
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Wonder how Russell Bentley is doing?

Ask Alex Jones or his frequent guest and InfoWars guest host Gerald Celente of the Trends Journal:  

From the Front Line in Ukraine [with Russel Bentley] - Gerald Celente, March 4th, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHwVsPrbOw

They like promoting Bentley and his cause to their audiences, but never mention that Bentley is a diehard communist.

Lol that guy is so full of shit. Can probably reverse Ukraine and Russia and get a better idea of the truth

FYI, Alex Jones / InfoWars filed for bankruptcy today.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:40:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Titled: The second army of the world

?????? ????? ????...) ??? ???????????? The second army of the world ...) no comment
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I aim to be the cuntiest of cunts!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:41:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#33]

View Quote

Mouth wrote checks his ass can't cash?

I haven't been keeping up with him.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By amanbearpig:
Are people in this thread seriously rooting for and celebrating the death of American citizens in Ukraine?

Not caring is one thing but celebrating it is another.
View Quote

You know who this is?

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#35]

I'd have droned that asshole too
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Negative ghost rider.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything from Chomsky I agree with.   If I were to touch that dude, we would cancel each other out like mater and antimatter.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

The Sandy hook lawsuits he lost has cost him everything.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Please tell me you were not actually in the Corps.

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Just in case anyone was wondering if Chomsky was still a fucking cunt, there is the answer.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

It’s just a friend or foe ID marker. They have different markers for where they kicked off from too. There were Z, V, 0 and a couple others.  It all means Murdering Orc rapist in reality.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#42]

Sigh. If your homeland is one corrupt politician/govt/dictator/genocide/dirty war/holodomor shit show after another perhaps it’s wiser to find another homeland you know like your ancestors and the ancestors of most of this country did. Unless you have two potatoes, that might be worth dying for.
View Quote

Yes, you've made your viewpoint very clear that if a country has corrupt leadership, the citizens deserve to be genocided.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Logcutter:

Russian marine maybe.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

LOL....I haven't blocked anyone, but I am pretty good at scrolling on by.

My old roommate at MCAS El Toro was the epitome of POS. The Corps has them like anywhere else...

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

I would pay good money to see this "Texan" eat a Javelin.

https://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/m593cq/picture258929133/alternates/FREE_1140/Screenshot%20(908).png

If that makes me a bad person I guess if there is a heaven and hell I will hash that out then...

Felt the same way about the "Americans" that joined ISIS. Fuck em.

Me Too....
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems that Tim Poole is advocating we stop supplying Ukraine and let Russia have it.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bw0G6t98mU
View Quote

I stopped giving a shit about what Tim Pool thinks about Ukraine when earlier in the conflict he was borderline calling the war crimes Russia is committing "Ukrainian propaganda" and excusing civilian deaths as basically collateral damage. Even though by that time tons of videos had already been released showing Russians gunning down random civilians in cars as well as them executing that couple they stopped in the middle of the street.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:
You guys have no idea how relaxing, funny, and informative this thread is when you avail yourselves of the ignore list function.

Seriously, try it. It's worked wonders for me!
View Quote

I've asked for a "Tag Commie Shill" function. I'd like to differentiate the Putinphiliacs from the common trolls. I have some respect from common trolls and might value their opinion again someday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Back on-track. Fuck commies and their simps in GD. GLORY TO UKRAINE!

Background brief from senior DOD spox today.

Life under the heel of the orcs in Melitopol.

Shit is kicking off in the east.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Why do you hate cunts? Though I read your list as Forrest Gump. Cunt salad, Cunt stew..............
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 6:58:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

Yes, you've made your viewpoint very clear that if a country has corrupt leadership, the citizens deserve to be genocided.
View Quote

Yeah, that logic justifies doing that stuff to US citizens.  We're at least as corrupt as Ukraine.

Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1686 of 5589)
Top Top