Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1429 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

Wouldn’t an airport be a strategic target for an invasion force?
View Quote

Sure, but identifying which and why is valuable.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

+18
A friend of the man, a doctor from Zaporizhia, writes: girls, the oldest 10 years old, were brought from Mariupol with vaginal and anal ruptures.

They simply should not exist, I am ready to pray to all the gods that these creatures die in agony
View Quote

sink their subs and gentlemen turn your keys.  They should not exist as a society.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:36:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:46:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

This is why they keep saying they need us to close the skies.
They need missile defense. It's a defensive weapon so it shouldn't be an issue. Though as I understand it it does take a bunch of trained americans to run it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:49:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

Ignea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOXbzMRQHs

This video is six years old.   I’m pretty sure not many other than Helle knew/believed it would turn out like this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Name of band?

Ignea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KOXbzMRQHs

This video is six years old.   I’m pretty sure not many other than Helle knew/believed it would turn out like this.

Love that!
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

They need missile defense. It's a defensive weapon so it shouldn't be an issue. Though as I understand it it does take a bunch of trained americans to run it.
View Quote

Fucking cowards and their missiles

They get a far fight on the ground so they lob missiles like cowards.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:59:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Oh no.  This could be a very bad night. A dark turning point in history.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Bears up again.  3AM-4AM cruise missile strikes.
Here come the chemical weapons, that's why the Orcs beat feet out of town. I hope I'm wrong.

Oh no.  This could be a very bad night. A dark turning point in history.

naw, just more regular cruise missles.. they have launched thousands already.. just more damage to hospitals and apts....
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Are you suggesting that Ukraine would lie or use propaganda in order to get NATO to intervene?

Why would they want NATO to intervene in a war they are winning so obviously and so decisively?
View Quote

You’ve spent the thread making sarcastic remarks with the general intent of serving as the resident contrarian, all without actually engaging.  You have a position?  Let’s hear it and the reasons for it.  Otherwise you’re just a troll.
I’m saying that they already (obviously) use propaganda and do so effectively.  This has been already discussed at length in this thread.  Do you have something to add to it?  Of course they want NATO to intervene, so that, like, Russians stop murdering their citizens and destroying their cities.  This should be blatantly obvious to all involved.
Propaganda and lying do not mean the same thing, though sometimes they overlap.
Ukraine has been reasonably accurate in their statements and often have visual evidence to back up their accusations.  This is good policy.  For example, early in the war, Ukraine’s stated figures for Russian losses were held by many to be fantasy-level.  Yet as the war goes on they appear to be basically reliable.  At the same time Ukraine also conceals their own loss figures.  That is an example of propaganda - creating the impression that Russia is suffering heavily (which they are) while Ukraine is winning every battle with acceptable losses - questionable at least.  The only area of loss statements that I feel Ukraine is systematically lying about (for domestic political reasons) is in Russian aircraft losses.  However, it appears clear that the Russian air force has drastically changed their tactics, so something is going on there that isn’t well understood.
If anything is surprising, it’s how ineffective Russian propaganda has been.  Perhaps that has something to do with the overall realities of the war.  Russia invaded a neighboring country without provocation after lying to everyone about it.  Thus every statement is immediately suspect and should be.  The Ukrainians can show cool action shots of the outnumbered, heroic defenders fragging another Russian tank, and they can also show drone footage of a tank blowing a civilian to bits, or Russians shooting unarmed civilians outright.  Meanwhile the Russians can show cool shots of their hardware killing the defenders and laying waste to cities.  Do you see the propaganda problem here?  The Russians are in a bad spot because everything they can show only reinforces the barbarity and the horror of what they are doing.  Its propaganda is only effective internally with the “Russia Strong!” Demographic who would justify literally anything Russia does anyway.  But it’s patently obvious to everyone else that Russia is the aggressor and is killing civilians en masse, which kinda takes the shine off those cool action shots.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:02:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#10]
Originally Posted By lisagrantbb:
A person I know that I have absolute faith in told me today that us/nato is doing a lot more behind the scenes than we know. I will give one example because Russia is fatally aware of it. Have you wondered how or why an army would go into battle without secure coms and direct lines of communication back to hq. The answer is they had it or did have it for awhile until it was taken away by the use of “electronic warfare” then they had to adapt to whatever they could find. You wonder why so many top guys were taken out and how they knew where they were. You don’t really think the nsa and a bunch of other outfits are just sitting back and observing from a distance and not testing out all there little toys do you? I will not elaborate on anything else but just look for things that make no sense and then ask what would cause them to act or do something that seems totally wrong.
View Quote

@lisagrantbb

dude we already knew all that over a month ago

fyi if you think you have a person "in the know" and is telling you "top secret" shit... isnt actually in the know.. the folks that KNOW what is going on dont tell friends shit to post on social media or arfcom for "look at me i know stuff you dont" points.. its not a secret that nato and US has many behind the scenes assets on the ground. we know all the alphabet agencys are using there toys in this war.. lol. no secret buddy
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:04:41 AM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Nothing is fair in a fight, especially to the death.

Id bite your nuts off if it meant I live and you die, just how it is.

Also doesnt mean Im okay with RU doing it, but we are well past fair and honorable.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#12]
@Capta when the Russian media accidentally reported on Russian losses their aircraft count was very similar to the Ukrainian count.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:13:47 AM EDT
[#13]

French fries at the funeral!
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:18:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:21:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Gamer A-10 Vs. The Giant Russian Convoy

Attack @4:20

A-10 Vs. The Giant Russian Convoy
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:21:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
View Quote
Rapists generally don't care that much about using condoms.

Are they saying that the Russian soldiers think the Ukrainian women will sleep with them willingly if they have condoms?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:28:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Gamer A-10 Vs. The Giant Russian Convoy

Attack @4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHBk917460
View Quote

Gamer fappage where the imaginary F35 strikes have already suppressed every S3/400, BUK, Igla, etc?

Maybe next realwar should simulate the same attack, but where all the SAM systems are up, and the USAF loaders forgot to load any ordnance on the A-10s, but they go in anyway with nothing but guns?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Capta:

I believe we all need to very carefully hold judgment for now.  With the Ukrainians in charge of the area again, it needs to be investigated thoroughly and the Ukrainians need to bring in a third party to witness to it.  If these things did happen systematically, it should be obvious fairly quickly.  The US and the world cannot fall for “WMD propaganda” again, especially given the stakes.
To be clear, I believe the Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine on a large scale.  We have some of those on camera, not to mention cities being laid flat by artillery.  But this is too important to take anyone’s word for it, including Ukraine’s.  If the accusations are upheld, then the west should intervene directly and with overwhelming force.  It’s stop Putin now in Ukraine or later in Europe after a few hundred thousand more people are dead.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By TTTSNB:
these fuckers need to die

civilians found shot dead with hands tied in Bucha

they killed all males age 16-60 in Bucha

intercepted phone call they talk about shooting children for fun

@AlchemyPhD

Is this fake as well?

I believe we all need to very carefully hold judgment for now.  With the Ukrainians in charge of the area again, it needs to be investigated thoroughly and the Ukrainians need to bring in a third party to witness to it.  If these things did happen systematically, it should be obvious fairly quickly.  The US and the world cannot fall for “WMD propaganda” again, especially given the stakes.
To be clear, I believe the Russians are committing war crimes in Ukraine on a large scale.  We have some of those on camera, not to mention cities being laid flat by artillery.  But this is too important to take anyone’s word for it, including Ukraine’s.  If the accusations are upheld, then the west should intervene directly and with overwhelming force.  It’s stop Putin now in Ukraine or later in Europe after a few hundred thousand more people are dead.

I agree, not that I doubt most of it is possible but evidence would be good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:36:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Azygos] [#19]
Originally Posted By Jame_Retief:

Are they saying that the Russian soldiers think the Ukrainian women will sleep with them willingly if they have condoms?
View All Quotes

Also ignoring the other uses like waterproof pouches, muzzle covers, or water bags when covered with a sock.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:38:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
@Capta when the Russian media accidentally reported on Russian losses their aircraft count was very similar to the Ukrainian count.
View Quote

They immediately took it down and the speculation was that they were hacked, along with a lot of other Russian sources.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:41:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I haven’t seen this news posted yet.  It’s in a “daily update” from an Ukrainian band I like based in Kyiv:
In the East, in Oskol, fascists have exploded the reservoir dam and submerged a good portion of villages in the valley of Siverskyi Donets river under water. Notably, all these villages are in Donetsk region which they supposedly 'freeing up from Ukraine.' Much freedom, heh?

In its entirety:

As of this moment, the whole territory of Kyiv region is released from Russian control. While it is a good news to some extent, everyone should comprehend the scale of things that happen in the Russian back lands.

Virtually all homes are cleaned out. Russians have taken everything to carpets, washing machines and cutlery. A few private zoos that have been there are totally destroyed. Most of the animals have been murdered, some eaten. Along all major roads there are thousands of civilians. Lots of them shot dead during attempts to simply live. Children set on fire alive. Hundreds of young men shot in their heads with their hands tied behind the backs.

Russian troops who have been stationed in Bucha, killed nearly every single male from 18 to 60. Out of 28,000 of the town's population, at least several thousands are killed for being male. There are photos of literal piles of bodies of naked girls and young women who have been raped, killed and then attempted to be burned. This is a planned genocide. Not only Putin and his commandment gave an order to do this, Russian soldiers gladly obliged.

Although the Russians have backed, literally everything they leave is mined. Entrances to homes, kindergardens, schools, shops, streets are packed with armed explosives.

In Belarus, to where the fascist troops have retreated, post offices see lines of soldiers sending stolen goods home. In Narovlya, Russians have organized a some kind of marked to sell things grabbed from Ukrainian homes.

Meanwhile, Ukraine has been hit with missiles again. In multiple places, civilian infrastructure has been destroyed throughout the day.

In the East, in Oskol, fascists have exploded the reservoir dam and submerged a good portion of villages in the valley of Siverskyi Donets river under water. Notably, all these villages are in Donetsk region which they supposedly 'freeing up from Ukraine.' Much freedom, heh?

In Transnistria, a Russian-occupied part of Moldova, troops have started demonstrative manoevres. A total of 2,000 Russian troops and a bunch of obsolete machinery is located there. Ukrainian General Staff confirms the possibility of opening a front there.

In the occupied Ukrainian towns in the South, pro-Ukrainian demonstrations still happen and Ukrainians still get shot at, every day.

In Kharkiv region, Russian troops have cleared out a spirit storage and celebrated the cause right away. Too late they realized that Izium Optic Mechanics Plant uses methyl alcohol for cleaning purposes, so now there are over 500 (!) blind Russians. Local inhabitants keep the trend, too. 2 dead and 28 are admitting reanimation after feasting on poisoned pies.
View Quote

Do you have a link to their posted update? Any evidence provided?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:43:08 AM EDT
[#22]

They immediately took it down and the speculation was that they were hacked, along with a lot of other Russian sources.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:43:18 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

They claimed they were hacked, but it’s more likely that one of their employees wasn’t a liar.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:53:34 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Maybe not for the victim,maybe more because their other 8 buddies have just raped the same woman.

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

They claimed they were hacked, but it’s more likely that one of their employees wasn’t a liar.
View Quote

Even if it was true, this is the act of one man.  The question is whether state-provided information is reliable or not.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:59:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Maine_11B_to_Nurse:

Doing the right thing often hurts and has consequences, sometimes horrible ones. But it is still preferable and also usually better than what will come later on if things like this aren't stopped.

I have no doubt we'd get bloodied, but oh hell yeah we'd "win" and survive. That stain of a country completely lacks the ability to put boots on the ground over here in any useable numbers.  Excepting missiles, nothing they have could float or fly without us allowing it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
couple of more pics

You know, I've tried to be a good human. I've tried to suppress all my cold war soldier impulses. I've tried to have compassion for those born into shitty countries with shitty governments. I'm done.

Kill them.  

Lay waste to that fucked up country so that they never have this ability again.

Allow the B52s their final hurrah doing what they were created to do. Teach them the hard way that if you allow that kind of government to exist and persist, you will pay dearly.

The USA is far from perfect and I'm seriously concerned about some of the paths we are heading down, but we aren't that kind of fucked up. Hasn't the world learned that you can't let the Putin types get a toehold? That it is far better to do the drastic but needed things earlier rather than pay dearly later?

That piece of shit and all of his government/gangster cronies and their entire system that have allowed and facilitated this path need to be simply fucking erased.

End of early 80's, cold war, mudfucker rant.

I get the sentiment but I'm not sure we are strong enough to do that and avoid him doing the same to us.

Doing the right thing often hurts and has consequences, sometimes horrible ones. But it is still preferable and also usually better than what will come later on if things like this aren't stopped.

I have no doubt we'd get bloodied, but oh hell yeah we'd "win" and survive. That stain of a country completely lacks the ability to put boots on the ground over here in any useable numbers.  Excepting missiles, nothing they have could float or fly without us allowing it.

I am not sure about that. The video posted a few days here painted a fairly grim picture of our nuclear readiness compared to Russia. Accurate ? I don't know, its just speculation for people like us so I don't really know for certain what the deal is.

Yes doing the right thing hurts sometimes, I'm not at all saying let a bully continue his ways but sometimes you do have to pick your battles and strengthen yourself to fight and win tomorrow if its not a fight you can win today.

Boots on the ground here ? No chance, they don't scare me conventionally at all. Those missiles though are a problem.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:59:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#27]
Kharkiv: Bodies litter streets of Ukraine's second city

Ukraine says Russian forces pushed back around Kyiv
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Do you have a link to their posted update?
View All Quotes

Yes:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/update-on-in-62978480

Any evidence provided?

No.  She is a musician with pretty good English helping her countries effort the best way she can aggregating news and posting it to her Patreon daily (doubles as a “still alive” thread).  Sometimes she’s a day ahead of events discussed here, every now and then she posts something that turns out to be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:17:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Don't know if this has been posted. Spanish, but you can auto-translate the subtitles to English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNrCfR7-9J8

Words fail me...

View Quote
Its absolutely sickening
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:43:11 AM EDT
[#30]

No.  She is a musician with pretty good English helping her countries effort the best way she can aggregating news and posting it to her Patreon daily (doubles as a “still alive” thread).  Sometimes she’s a day ahead of events discussed here, every now and then she posts something that turns out to be wrong.
View All Quotes

Any evidence provided?

Thanks.

Well if it's true I hope it is all exposed to the world very soon.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:46:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I wonder who's flying in to Moldova right now...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:55:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Its absolutely sickening
View All Quotes
Don't know if this has been posted. Spanish, but you can auto-translate the subtitles to English.

Words fail me...

Its absolutely sickening

What is the jist of it? I've tried to watch, can't figure out how to translate it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:55:55 AM EDT
[#33]
the numbers are really adding up now.

If you go with oryxs numbers Russia has lost 1/3 of the tanks it had built up, if you go with the Ukrainian reported numbers half....
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:05:16 AM EDT
[#34]
The Russian bastards are going to keep doubling down until they feel like the only way they have a chance is to use NBC WMDs.  And then they're going to get glassed, though likely not by us.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 3:49:23 AM EDT
[#35]

Words fail me...

View Quote

What the correct response is... The only good commie is a dead commie
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By AccuracyThruVolume:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AccuracyThruVolume:

Words fail me...

they dont even care if they do war crimes anymore.  fucking travesty.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 4:28:07 AM EDT
[#37]

+18
A friend of the man, a doctor from Zaporizhia, writes: girls, the oldest 10 years old, were brought from Mariupol with vaginal and anal ruptures.

They simply should not exist, I am ready to pray to all the gods that these creatures die in agony
View Quote

Agreed this is in Ivan’s historical MO.

If anyone out there following MSM can let us know if they are picking this up, the forum (I don’t think that’s too presumptuous in this case) would appreciate it.

This stuff is (imho) what would lead to intervention, ahead of NBC if those hadn’t happened first.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:21:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Its absolutely sickening
View All Quotes

Words fail me...

Its absolutely sickening

Shades of eastern prussia 1945
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View Quote

I'll go get him after lunch
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:59:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Russia needs kerb stomping.
View Quote
They need to get ahead of them and block the fuckers retreat
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 6:27:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By cchurchi:

I have a feeling he won't be needing those condoms.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cchurchi:

I have a feeling he won't be needing those condoms.

I don't know about that. Heard some rumors about those conscripts. Have no idea if it's true, but they'll be locked up with their fellow orcs. Hard to say.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 6:34:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#42]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 6:53:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
By contrast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_eFoIemjU
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Nah. Watched Steve1989 and Big Clive eat Russian rations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FIDxkl9_yw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVIn2l39hw

By contrast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID_eFoIemjU

Didn't Steve1989 get food poisoning from an ukrainian MRE?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Azygos:

Also ignoring the other uses like waterproof pouches, muzzle covers, or water bags when covered with a sock.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Azygos:

Seems pretty obvious - rape is a part of the battle plan.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:38:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

That’s not a quick move to execute.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2022 7:46:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Another Su-34 has bit the dust in the Kharkiv region.

"?????, ????????? ?????, ??...??": ??? ????? ?????????? ?????

This is Russia's premier strike aircraft, the most modern and best aircraft of its type they possess. Now they have lost another of them in Ukraine. I've lost count, but I know Russia has lost more than a few of these since the war began. And they don't have all that many of them. Losing another is a huge loss for their air force.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1429 of 5589)
Top Top