Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 139 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

You’re right.  He doesn’t say much about Ukraine, other than the typical, why should I care” stuff we hear from others..,

Given his concise choice of messages regarding Ukraine, why would he feel compelled to post this Tweet:

Ukraine government just passed an order allowing police to use deadly force against rebels.

3:46 PM · Feb 20, 2014·

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Like what?  

I went to his twitter feed and the first thing I noticed was the comparatively small amount of posts on Ukraine versus Canada or covid.  Those seem to be more important to him.  I don't disagree with that at all.  What's happening in Canada has , at a minimum, as much impact as a Russian invasion of Ukraine to America, if not more.  That's our back yard, and may be spilling into the US.

I did see multiple posts going after the US and European admins for drumming up missed invasion times, and hypocrisy with Libya and other countries.  None of that is false.

You're gonna have to show me the "Russian propaganda" that he's been saying, because I'm not seeing it.  Calling out our leadership for gaslighting and misdirection is not Russian propaganda.

You’re right.  He doesn’t say much about Ukraine, other than the typical, why should I care” stuff we hear from others..,

Given his concise choice of messages regarding Ukraine, why would he feel compelled to post this Tweet:

Ukraine government just passed an order allowing police to use deadly force against rebels.

3:46 PM · Feb 20, 2014·

My initial thought as to why:  Human rights and due process.  Drawing a link of what could happen in the West.  Look at how they label J6 protestors.  "Insurrectionists" is a huge term to throw around.  Look at the Canadian truckers and how they've been maligned, plus Trudeau's "emergency powers."  We all know that a large majority of our leaders would slobber at this level of power.

I'm not in his mind, though, so I don't really know why he posted it.  

What I do know it that falls amazingly short of "Russian propaganda," unless it is shown to be 100% false.  If it is false, then I could see the link.  Is it?  

If not, then why would it even hit your radar or be remotely proof that he's in the tank for Russia?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

Your post drips of sarcasm like Biden drools over a pre-pubescent girls but I’ll answer. Speaking personally, I’m getting a ton of information off of OSINT channels. They are a lot of talented people watching this who are able to take a video on social media, get time stamps off meta data, use separate programs to geo-locate the area, and have enough vehicle id knowledge to id the type of vehicle and often unit. Put together a bunch of these guys and you get a pretty accurate picture of the environment there.
View Quote

It was not meant to be sarcastic or triggering to you.

I was curious how you guys appear to know about all this stuff.

Reading it this thread. You guys know which hill they will fight over to affect your investments and retirements. It’s incredible.

I’m just a guy reading that thread and not really even sure it matters if Ukraine goes to the Russians or not.

I leaned a little about Ukraine during the hearings on the pretend Trump investigation.

Ukraine is corrupt. Russia is a shit hole.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

"Aftermath"

https://i.imgur.com/aa7tE3t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dIq2jh9.jpg
View Quote

Well golly ain't that mighty convenient?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

Reading it this thread. You guys know which hill they will fight over to affect your investments and retirements. It’s incredible.

I’m just a guy reading that thread and not really even sure it matters if Ukraine goes to the Russians or not.

I leaned a little about Ukraine during the hearings on the pretend Trump investigation.

View Quote

The gist of this post is “I don’t know anything,therefore everyone else must also be ignorant”.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:53:38 PM EDT
[#5]

but but they got Donabss.

Y'all who think he's doing this to get the separatist regions are not tracking.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#6]
From earlier today.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:54:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Smokey0844] [#7]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

View Quote

No worries. Just explaining myself.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
The Finns had Panzershreks and Panzerfausts delivered but didn’t deploy them in the spring of 1944 because they wanted them to remain a secret and were mauled for it. It’s good to see that the NLAWS aren’t just sitting in depots but rather on the front lines.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Biden is set to announce new sanctions today at 2pm.
View Quote

Well Giggles already said we had the sanctioniest sanctions that have ever been sanctioned in the history of sanctioning, so I can't wait to hear about these new even worserer sanctiony sanctions.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:00:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Putin gets permission from his parliament to 'use force outside Russia' - paving way for a broader attack on Ukraine after 'moving 10,000 troops into contested areas in 12 hours': International journalists take cover in trenches to avoid shelling

The White House declared the Russian military's movement to be an 'invasion' after Russia's authoritarian leader recognized the areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent regions -- including portions still under the Ukrainian government's control.

Hours later Russia's parliament approved a request by President Vladimir Putin to use military force outside of his nation's territory, the Associated Press reported, stoking fears he could be plotting further military action after Kremlin troops already entered the Ukrainian dissident territories.

Putin said during a news conference on Tuesday that the Minsk agreements, which were aimed at stopping Ukraine's conflict with Russian-back separatists in the country's east, 'no longer exist' according to Russian state media.

Donetsk News Agency reported that a group of journalists was forced to take cover on Tuesday as shellfire hit the vicinity of Gorlovka, near the site of a deadly car explosion earlier in the day

Smoke is seen billowing from a Ukrainian power plant close to rebel held areas in the country's east, after shelling Tuesday morning by separatist troops

Russian 'terminator' tanks - armored vehicles that are designed to support infantry units fighting in urban areas - were spotted being transferred to the frontlines at the weekend

Natalia, the widow of a Ukrainian soldier killed in fighting on the border with separatists, weeps during the funeral of Captain Anton Sidorov in Kiev this morning

Russia is continuing to evacuate citizens from rebel held areas of Ukraine, with tens of thousands of women, children and the elderly bussed across the border

Women and children are loaded on to buses in rebel-occupied Ukraine, so they can be 'evacuated' to Russia

Lawmakers in the self-declared Luhansk People's Republic meet Tuesday morning to ratify Russia's acknowledgement of the territory as independent from the wider state

More
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By walkinginadangerzone:

"Aftermath"

https://i.imgur.com/aa7tE3t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/dIq2jh9.jpg
View Quote

Well I guess if you shoot a bunch of holes in a minivan it -could- explode.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#13]

That’s correct.

Russian bots like to push messages that criticize our lack of border security (“Biden cares more about the border of Ukraine…”), the West’s transgender problems and how Putin hates trannies, and all the things we love to nod our heads about.

Then they sneak in messages that furthers their agenda.

This has gone on for 50 years.

They used to target our Left.  Now they target both our Left and our Right, but with different messages.

If anyone EVER says “Globohomo,” they are a stooge or and idiot.

View Quote

Thats exactly what a Globohomo would say.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#15]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Well Giggles already said we had the sanctioniest sanctions that have ever been sanctioned in the history of sanctioning, so I can't wait to hear about these new even worserer sanctiony sanctions.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:
Biden is set to announce new sanctions today at 2pm.

Her speech was so uplifting and confidence was restored here in the USA. It really put Putin in his place didn't it?

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Putin gets permission from his parliament to 'use force outside Russia' - paving way for a broader attack on Ukraine after 'moving 10,000 troops into contested areas in 12 hours': International journalists take cover in trenches to avoid shelling

View Quote

Why is it that I read this as not limited to Ukraine?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:07:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:

Why is it that I read this as not limited to Ukraine?
View Quote

Without seeing the actual wording of the resolution I’m in agreement with you.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote

Per Russian SM, The state border of the Donetsk and Lugansk republics is the same as the administrative borders with the Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, and Zaporozhye provinces of Ukraine. - Constitutions of the DNR and LNR.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
The Finns had Panzershreks and Panzerfausts delivered but didn’t deploy them in the spring of 1944 because they wanted them to remain a secret and were mauled for it. It’s good to see that the NLAWS aren’t just sitting in depots but rather on the front lines.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/E44D32D2-BE58-48B2-80CB-250E5B89EBC3_jpe-2288928.JPG

View Quote

Good to see jambo there.
Does the flag mean that ATGWs are prone to being lost in water sports as well?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:09:49 PM EDT
[#22]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/518633/FA01EAF6-0FB5-44B4-B0F4-8ACA2FE0CF10-2288892.jpg

Doesn’t it usually come before we kick someone’s teeth in though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 07Commander:

To be fair though, the US does it all the time.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/518633/FA01EAF6-0FB5-44B4-B0F4-8ACA2FE0CF10-2288892.jpg

Doesn’t it usually come before we kick someone’s teeth in though.

Hell, who can keep track anymore? We have people deployed/stationed everywhere around the world. Except along our own borders.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#23]
*Putin ordered front line commanders to invade
*US intel notes the construction of field hospitals along the line
*Russia to enforce a No fly zone over the breakaway republics.
*Putin will "sack" Kyiv.
*Invasion expected in 2 hours, 2 weeks or 2 months, it will be a 2 though.

Greatest Kabuki theater in a generation. Pooty-Poo punked NATO ambassadorships  into pulling out of Kyiv while snagging a couple of breakaway republics.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, UKR forces won't be directly engaging Russian units.  Just the typical shelling and tit for tat.   Over time, he will get Kharkiv down to Kherson, so he can form a nice land bridge from Russia to Crimea. I called it weeks ago.  All this without a Cowboy GW Bush style "shock and awe."  

TBH, Putin is a rotten thug, but he plays the game like a chess player, our thugs work on behalf on War Inc,  as such, the war machine keeps turning.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:11:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2340667345/1643326126/1500x500
TWITTER HEADER FOR EHRICH

Some tweets from Tucker Carlson's Russian expert who is a Russian apologist and former Russian government employee:

Pinned Tweet
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

5h
Senior Obama administration official wants to start shooting down Russian planes.

I warned on Tucker Carlson this woman wanted to start a war with Russia. This is her new plan. #WW3
Quote Tweet
Evelyn Farkas
@EvelynNFarkas
 15h
Also, let's consider a no-fly zone over the nonoccupied part of #Ukraine.
Show this thread
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

6h
I'm hearing many people claim that the Russian public are not excited about recognition of the LNR & DNR.

That's not what I'm hearing/seeing in my circles.

While not as big a deal as the return of Crimea, there was plenty of champagne popped today by ordinary Russians.

Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

7h
There are conflicting reports about whether Russia will recognize the *entire* Donbas as the territory of the DNR/LNR.

That is THE critical question right now.

It will dictate whether the Ukrainian military is an "occupying force" that Russia could immediately attack.
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

You will notice on his Twitter page that it's not always what he is saying (although doing a good job for the Kremlin) but what he is NOT saying about this conflict.

Here is the background on Tucker Carlson's Russia expert:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Clinton_Ehrlich_Sitting_MGIMO.jpg/300px-Clinton_Ehrlich_Sitting_MGIMO.jpg

Clinton Ehrlich (born September 20, 1989) is a Visiting Researcher at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, who is known for being one of the only Westerners in Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][9][10][11] According to Foreign Policy, Ehrlich is embedded at the highest level of Moscow's national-security brain trust.[12]

https://i.ibb.co/dfvCqbf/20220129-151755.jpg

If one has any idea what that means they would realize that Mr. Ehrlich is at the highest level of being a Russian disinformation operative. If one reads any of his works and knew ANYTHING about Russian disinformation campaigns, one would realize that he negotiates on behalf of Russia through his political appearances and writings as an "expert on Russia."

Tucker DOES agree with Jeffrey Ehrlich on Ukraine and this issue. And Carlson has made several derogatory remarks about Ukraine including statements asking what's wrong if he [Tucker] is on Russia's side. Very psychological with Ehrich's photo header being one with Tucker on his show. Russia/Kremlin/RT News/Sputnik/Tass has been capturing the right, especially the patriotic right, for at least 15 years.

Here is another photo of Ehrlich:

https://i.ibb.co/YbHmZK3/20220129-113916.jpg

I love the attention to detail with the hammer and sickle...

Visit Ehrich's Twitter account to read the latest "news" about Russia and Ukraine here.
View Quote

Kind of a dead horse bro.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#25]
There is a real risk" of full-on war, per
@NATO
's
@jensstoltenberg

"But it's still possible for #Russia to change course" he says, adding "#Ukraine is a highly valued partner-we support them w/military support, w/political support, w/#cyber defense, w/equipment"

At what point does Russia say that the supplies being given to Ukraine outweigh the lack of troops and say that nato has opened hostilities against them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:15:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: walkinginadangerzone] [#26]
Alleged MLRS firing near Shchastya

Video of shelling by the Russian - occupying troops today around n.p. Happiness
View Quote

Another angle.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BerettaGuy] [#27]
Originally Posted By rca2222:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2340667345/1643326126/1500x500
TWITTER HEADER FOR EHRICH

Some tweets from Tucker Carlson's Russian expert who is a Russian apologist and former Russian government employee:

Pinned Tweet
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

5h
Senior Obama administration official wants to start shooting down Russian planes.

I warned on Tucker Carlson this woman wanted to start a war with Russia. This is her new plan. #WW3
Quote Tweet
Evelyn Farkas
@EvelynNFarkas
 15h
Also, let's consider a no-fly zone over the nonoccupied part of #Ukraine.
Show this thread
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

6h
I'm hearing many people claim that the Russian public are not excited about recognition of the LNR & DNR.

That's not what I'm hearing/seeing in my circles.

While not as big a deal as the return of Crimea, there was plenty of champagne popped today by ordinary Russians.

Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

7h
There are conflicting reports about whether Russia will recognize the *entire* Donbas as the territory of the DNR/LNR.

That is THE critical question right now.

It will dictate whether the Ukrainian military is an "occupying force" that Russia could immediately attack.
Clint Ehrlich
@ClintEhrlich

You will notice on his Twitter page that it's not always what he is saying (although doing a good job for the Kremlin) but what he is NOT saying about this conflict.

Here is the background on Tucker Carlson's Russia expert:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Clinton_Ehrlich_Sitting_MGIMO.jpg/300px-Clinton_Ehrlich_Sitting_MGIMO.jpg

Clinton Ehrlich (born September 20, 1989) is a Visiting Researcher at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, who is known for being one of the only Westerners in Russia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][9][10][11] According to Foreign Policy, Ehrlich is embedded at the highest level of Moscow's national-security brain trust.[12]

https://i.ibb.co/dfvCqbf/20220129-151755.jpg

If one has any idea what that means they would realize that Mr. Ehrlich is at the highest level of being a Russian disinformation operative. If one reads any of his works and knew ANYTHING about Russian disinformation campaigns, one would realize that he negotiates on behalf of Russia through his political appearances and writings as an "expert on Russia."

Tucker DOES agree with Jeffrey Ehrlich on Ukraine and this issue. And Carlson has made several derogatory remarks about Ukraine including statements asking what's wrong if he [Tucker] is on Russia's side. Very psychological with Ehrich's photo header being one with Tucker on his show. Russia/Kremlin/RT News/Sputnik/Tass has been capturing the right, especially the patriotic right, for at least 15 years.

Here is another photo of Ehrlich:

https://i.ibb.co/YbHmZK3/20220129-113916.jpg

I love the attention to detail with the hammer and sickle...

Visit Ehrich's Twitter account to read the latest "news" about Russia and Ukraine here.

Really? When the guy is appearing many times per week on major conservative TV and radio shows spouting Kremlin propaganda? Not to mention his daily pro- Russian tweets I posted. And he uses Tucker Carlson as the "trust me I'm one of you " deception.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:16:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote

So are we looking at the hitler of the 21st century?
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:17:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#29]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bluegrasscardinal:
*Putin ordered front line commanders to invade
*US intel notes the construction of field hospitals along the line
*Russia to enforce a No fly zone over the breakaway republics.
*Putin will "sack" Kyiv.
*Invasion expected in 2 hours, 2 weeks or 2 months, it will be a 2 though.

Greatest Kabuki theater in a generation. Pooty-Poo punked NATO ambassadorships  into pulling out of Kyiv while snagging a couple of breakaway republics.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, UKR forces won't be directly engaging Russian units.  Just the typical shelling and tit for tat.   Over time, he will get Kharkiv down to Kherson, so he can form a nice land bridge from Russia to Crimea. I called it weeks ago.  All this without a Cowboy GW Bush style "shock and awe."

TBH, Putin is a rotten thug, but he plays the game like a chess player, our thugs work on behalf on War Inc,  as such, the war machine keeps turning.
View Quote
We still have shock and awe, you can see it in Bidens face when he shits himself...

My have the times changed...
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Ukraine needs to fight and not sit by and let Russia take these areas.  They can either go all in and fight and make it costly enough that Putin might withdraw or they can be passive and lose their entire country.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#32]

At what point does Russia say that the supplies being given to Ukraine outweigh the lack of troops and say that nato has opened hostilities against them.
View Quote

Probably never. The little barking dog don't want to bite off more than it can chew. And trying to go toe to toe with NATO would be a bite much too big.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

So are we looking at the hitler of the 21st century?
View Quote
Right now that title goes to Trudeau.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

Probably never. The little barking dog don't want to bite off more than it can chew. And trying to go toe to toe with NATO would be a bite much too big.
View Quote

I hope you’re right but right now nato looks more like the cuck with a camcorder than the bull.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:21:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2tired2run] [#36]
Originally Posted By wyorock:
Ukraine needs to fight and not sit by and let Russia take these areas.  They can either go all in and fight and make it costly enough that Putin might withdraw or they can be passive and lose their entire country.
View Quote

That's not really an option but what they should put a no mans land to the west of those regions.  Evacuate the people and kill anything that moves into the area.

ETA: If I'm ukraine I'm looking for nukes fast.  Wonder how badly NK needs cash.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#37]
good thread

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:24:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#39]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Recapping:
• Putin has the Eastern Ukraine for 'No Charge'.
• For all the bluster, NATO hadn't agreed on any real sanctions, and there's little appetite to come up with any.
• The Ukraine President is a moron.
• Putin knows he can take as much of Ukraine as he really wants without NATO standing in the way.
• Putin has effective control of Belarus.
• Estonia businesses better start taking rubles.
• Xi is sitting there saying, 'Can it be this easy?'

Is that about right?
View Quote

Nah,don’t really like that idea much at all.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#41]

The gist of this post is “I don’t know anything, therefore everyone else must also be ignorant”.
View Quote

Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:27:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amanbearpig] [#42]
Originally Posted By 07Commander:

Hell, who can keep track anymore? We have people deployed/stationed everywhere around the world. Except along our own borders.
View Quote

Oops you must be a Russian bot!
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#43]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/674407AF-18FB-48F6-ACFC-060E14E0D18C_jpe-2288952.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Recapping:
• Putin has the Eastern Ukraine for 'No Charge'.
• For all the bluster, NATO hadn't agreed on any real sanctions, and there's little appetite to come up with any.
• The Ukraine President is a moron.
• Putin knows he can take as much of Ukraine as he really wants without NATO standing in the way.
• Putin has effective control of Belarus.
• Estonia businesses better start taking rubles.
• Xi is sitting there saying, 'Can it be this easy?'

Is that about right?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/674407AF-18FB-48F6-ACFC-060E14E0D18C_jpe-2288952.JPG

Is that a 6.8spc pmag
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Another aftermath video of the alleged Ukrainian incursion into Russian territory yesterday by Ukrainian IFVs.

Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Don’t get high on your own supply kids.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Witness Footage: Russia Invades Eastern Ukraine (FNN 32)
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#47]
My heart absolutely breaks for every single person who will be affected by this insanity. Egos kill more than any other deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

Oh I'm sorry, guess flat out stating to oppress and eliminate the people in your own country doesn't equate?

Take your own advise...
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#50]

The White House declared the Russian military's movement to be an 'invasion' after Russia's authoritarian leader recognized the areas of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent regions -- including portions still under the Ukrainian government's control.

Hours later Russia's parliament approved a request by President Vladimir Putin to use military force outside of his nation's territory, the Associated Press reported, stoking fears he could be plotting further military action after Kremlin troops already entered the Ukrainian dissident territories.

Putin said during a news conference on Tuesday that the Minsk agreements, which were aimed at stopping Ukraine's conflict with Russian-back separatists in the country's east, 'no longer exist' according to Russian state media.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54509057-10539225-image-a-99_1645544258947.jpg

Donetsk News Agency reported that a group of journalists was forced to take cover on Tuesday as shellfire hit the vicinity of Gorlovka, near the site of a deadly car explosion earlier in the day

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54509059-10539225-image-a-101_1645544263288.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54501823-10539225-Smoke_is_seen_billowing_from_a_Ukrainian_power_plant_close_to_re-a-75_1645542900549.jpg

Smoke is seen billowing from a Ukrainian power plant close to rebel held areas in the country's east, after shelling Tuesday morning by separatist troops

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54452651-10539225-Russian_terminator_tanks_armoured_vehicles_that_are_designed_to_-a-48_1645542900118.jpg

Russian 'terminator' tanks - armored vehicles that are designed to support infantry units fighting in urban areas - were spotted being transferred to the frontlines at the weekend

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54495429-10539225-_-a-54_1645542900212.jpg

Natalia, the widow of a Ukrainian soldier killed in fighting on the border with separatists, weeps during the funeral of Captain Anton Sidorov in Kiev this morning

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54495425-10539225-The_coffin_of_Ukrainian_Captain_Anton_Sidorov_is_seen_in_Kyiv_th-a-55_1645542900213.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54495431-10539225-Russia_is_continuing_to_evacuate_citizens_from_rebel_held_areas_-a-51_1645542900184.jpg

Russia is continuing to evacuate citizens from rebel held areas of Ukraine, with tens of thousands of women, children and the elderly bussed across the border

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54495421-10539225-Women_and_children_are_loaded_on_to_buses_in_rebel_occupied_Ukra-a-53_1645542900204.jpg

Women and children are loaded on to buses in rebel-occupied Ukraine, so they can be 'evacuated' to Russia

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/02/22/15/54495417-10539225-Lawmakers_in_the_self_declared_Luhansk_People_s_Republic_meet_Tu-a-16_1645545331258.jpg

Lawmakers in the self-declared Luhansk People's Republic meet Tuesday morning to ratify Russia's acknowledgement of the territory as independent from the wider state

More
View Quote

The bit about Russian evacuations continuing. That doesn't make me think 'Peace' or 'This is over'. That makes me think, 'Mop up, with extreme prejudice.'
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 139 of 5589)
Top Top