Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1302 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
ghost page ownage?
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:13:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By planemaker:

He's been all over the map the last few months. He's also fallen for the "climate change" hokum. The far more likely explanation for why they haven't been using their so-called "advanced weaponry" is that they don't have enough of it to make a difference. SU-57s? How many do they have? A handful? Hypersonic missiles? Again, other than a few development articles, how many do they have? The reason they're not using them is because they don't have them to use.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Canadian Prepper heard an interesting theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjZzupxejg

He's been all over the map the last few months. He's also fallen for the "climate change" hokum. The far more likely explanation for why they haven't been using their so-called "advanced weaponry" is that they don't have enough of it to make a difference. SU-57s? How many do they have? A handful? Hypersonic missiles? Again, other than a few development articles, how many do they have? The reason they're not using them is because they don't have them to use.

I do think he's a sincere prepper enthusiast, but it's become his livelihood and as such he plays the Youtube sensationalism game for the algorithm and clicks.

I like watching his videos for the infotainment value, even though the alarmist nature of the thumbnails and titles make me feel like I'm being pandered to.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:14:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ParaShootist] [#3]
Originally Posted By sq40:

It’s how they will justify nukes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:

From the 2nd tweet:
The overarching theme was that Russia is facing an existential crisis

Medinsky said it bluntly: "Russia's very existence is at stake today"

The existential peril is entirely self-inflicted.

Existential threat is one of the conditions identified in Russia’s published military doctrine. The link is to a CRS summary dated 1 March 2022. Discussion of doctrine starts on page 5

Congressional Summary - Russia’s nuclear forces

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:14:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:15:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
From Russians in Mariupol Telegram Account. Lots of photos of dead soldiers.

... Today, the Azov Regiment of the National Guard of Ukraine has suffered the biggest losses since its inception.  We can say that it no longer exists as a single unit, - a source familiar with the situation

Mariupol is part of the DPR.  Expect an official announcement soon.
View Quote

Well shit.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:17:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

That is exactly what they should do - immediately AFTER they have emptied a handgun into the back of Putin’s head.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

They should admit they fucked up by starting this war and ask what they need to do to get out of this without their economy (and potentially country) being completely destroyed.

That is exactly what they should do - immediately AFTER they have emptied a handgun into the back of Putin’s head.

Yup. Without that crucial first step? No dice.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ludder093:

https://c.tenor.com/0D9uI4nRDB4AAAAC/darwin-charles-darwin.gif
View Quote

Artillery call sign is "Mulligan"
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:20:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MarkNH] [#8]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:23:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Featureless] [#9]

If correct it's tough when you're encircled and have no resupply, especially when your attackers have no regard for civilian life.

Putin labels them nazis but the reality is they are patriots fighting to save their nation.

Mariupol is part of Ukraine, if the "orcs" succeed locally it will be retaken, the saddest thing is the fate of the civilians caught up in the conflict who are being aggressively attacked by Russia.
View Quote

"If" they were the "Nazis," then?  "Mission Accomplished.  We go home."  Not likely.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:23:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2A373] [#10]

About 30 page back recent on the tractor, and maybe 10 pages back recent on the Maxims.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:24:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Chokey] [#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:24:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SpaceGuy] [#12]
Claimed Ukranian KIA/WIA from Russian source.... Almost looks like Russia's numbers. Take with a truckload of bath salts:

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:25:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By CS223:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:
Originally Posted By veritas8985:

It's a funny video and all but unfortunately it's edited. The ending is stitched on from an older video of some muslim fighters getting wiped out by a blast.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:26:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

I do think he's a sincere prepper enthusiast, but it's become his livelihood and as such he plays the Youtube sensationalism game for the algorithm and clicks.

I like watching his videos for the infotainment value, even though the alarmist nature of the thumbnails and titles make me feel like I'm being pandered to.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By TripleC:
Canadian Prepper heard an interesting theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjZzupxejg

Some of his videos on winter survival were quite interesting. He had an old guy on that made winter clothing out of critters. He went thru and explained why you may want mittens out of one kind of fur, jackets out of another, hats out of a different animal. It was quite fascinating. His reviews of stuff are generally pretty good. He spent the night in -35 weather in the back of his bug-out truck. He was surprised what did and didn't work so well. It just seems recently he's been on an apocalyptic bent. He seems to think the Ukraine war will end up going nuclear somehow. I'm not convinced of that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:26:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Third_Rail] [#15]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:
Originally Posted By ludder093:

https://c.tenor.com/0D9uI4nRDB4AAAAC/darwin-charles-darwin.gif

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By CPT1-285TH:
In on 1300.  Just saw the speech from Zelensky from yesterday…awesome.  Leadership like what he is displaying right now is a rare commodity now days.
View Quote

Also recommend to watch VZ's speech to NATO today. He said what needed to be said.

Now it's up to the white-collar criminals and man-children which populate the ranks of most of our political establishment to stand up for something greater than their own self interest.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Featureless:

"If" they were the "Nazis," then?  "Mission Accomplished.  We go home."  Not likely.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Featureless:

If correct it's tough when you're encircled and have no resupply, especially when your attackers have no regard for civilian life.

Putin labels them nazis but the reality is they are patriots fighting to save their nation.

Mariupol is part of Ukraine, if the "orcs" succeed locally it will be retaken, the saddest thing is the fate of the civilians caught up in the conflict who are being aggressively attacked by Russia.

Since it appears that the Ukrainians typically can conduct operations at night and the Russians can't, I wouldn't count on the city having fallen just yet. Thing is, even if the city "falls", what will be left of it after constant bombardment? The Russians won't have cowed the populace to surrender, they will have just destroyed the city in total. In short, they won't get to declare victory at all because they'll never be able to hold the city.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:31:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ParaShootist:

Existential threat is one of the conditions identified in Russia’s published military doctrine. The link is to a CRS summary dated 1 March 2022. Discussion of doctrine starts on page 5

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ParaShootist:

From the 2nd tweet:

I have a bad feeling that all of Ukraine’s major cities are going to get nuked within a month or so, especially if the tide turns faster and Russia gets pushed back to the borders. Putin will then challenge anyone else that makes a stand, as well as threaten use of more nukes on non NATO members if sanctions aren’t lifted. He is going to be using the North Korean playbook by summer.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Parabellum08:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKQAqVHq_Zc

Ukrainian National Guard soldier answering people’s questions about the war. He’s been serving since 2014.  Very low view counts on his video and channels, maybe ARFCOM can help out with that.
View Quote

subscribed and liked
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:34:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Element94:

This is exactly what Putin said would make them use nuclear weapons.
View Quote

Fuck him. Most of his shit probably doesn't work, and we have plenty of ways to detect if he takes any serious moves toward the proverbial "button".

If we had leadership that wasn't corrupt, desiccated, and senile, the expected response should be that the first time a silo door opens or a TEL goes to launch position without so much as a "mother may I", that asset gets incinerated in place.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

There is another convoy of trucks and SUVs leaving later today from here and there are Latvian,Lithuanian and Polish groups doing the same.

One of the guys who is going

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/16FAB7A7-D147-4C51-827D-B22266DEA88B_jpe-2325279.JPG

One of the trucks that already arrived

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/DD7B4BC0-46D9-469A-A10B-F72A39952B8B_jpe-2325280.JPG

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#22]

I have a bad feeling that all of Ukraine’s major cities are going to get nuked within a month or so, especially if the tide turns faster and Russia gets pushed back to the borders. Putin will then challenge anyone else that makes a stand, as well as threaten use of more nukes on non NATO members if sanctions aren’t lifted. He is going to be using the North Korean playbook by summer.
View Quote

while not beyond the realm of theoretical possibility, it would certainly solidify their place as an international pariah and find themself further isolated like never before.    I don't see nuclear blackmail working on the rest of the world.

We shall see.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:43:12 AM EDT
[#23]

They should admit they fucked up by starting this war and ask what they need to do to get out of this without their economy (and potentially country) being completely destroyed.

At the least it should be Putin gone, fair elections with international observers, and reparations to UA that are substantial but don't destroy their economy.

I would also push for them to give up most of their nuclear forces other than a self-defense element comparable to the UK or French nuclear deterrent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
With blocked shipping and little storage, Russian oil refineries are already shutting down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7cKB3Wczs

Lengthy restart process for the pipeline.  If shutdown lasts more than a month frost heave will destroy the wells and require redrilling them.

"The last time the Russians shut everything down it was 1989, it took them 32 years to return to where the production was"

Things are a lot worse than I thought.

At the least it should be Putin gone, fair elections with international observers, and reparations to UA that are substantial but don't destroy their economy.

I would also push for them to give up most of their nuclear forces other than a self-defense element comparable to the UK or French nuclear deterrent.

I don't disagree with most of what you posted but when it comes to this part I would be a bit more pedantic and demand that "Putin to stand trial and the entire political, military, bureaucratic, and industrial oligarch structure he built up must be dismantled and the people who served in those roles go to prison for various terms, their wealth confiscated, and be banned from any public role for the rest of their lives".

Also, Russia's entire strategic nuclear capability must be dismantled and completely neutralized. They can never be trusted with nukes again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:45:00 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

From the 2nd tweet:

I hope our allies are ready.  They may have to act without our leadership.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:47:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:
Claimed Ukranian KIA/WIA from Russian source.... Almost looks like Russia's numbers. Take with a truckload of bath salts:

https://preview.redd.it/26ktz6hyggp81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d8590d1d59f8ecf5e5e870003931efe14200b1fa

View Quote

More KIA than WIA immeditely seems very unlikely.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:49:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Fuck him. Most of his shit probably doesn't work, and we have plenty of ways to detect if he takes any serious moves toward the proverbial "button".

If we had leadership that wasn't corrupt, desiccated, and senile, the expected response should be that the first time a silo door opens or a TEL goes to launch position without so much as a "mother may I", that asset gets incinerated in place.
View Quote

Here is an article for your consideration.

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2022/03/17/the_nuclear_911_in_our_future_822292.html

About the author:

Dr. Peter Vincent Pry is Executive Director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security, served as Chief of Staff of the Congressional EMP Commission, Director of the U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, and on the staffs of the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA. He is author of the books Will America Be Protected? (2022), Blackout Warfare (2021), and The Power And The Light (2020).

I have read a bit of his work on the feasibility of an EMP attack--which ARFCOM assures me is overrated and simply cannot happen--so it is possible that he is a habitual alarmist.  

Then again--maybe he isn't.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:52:08 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

https://preview.redd.it/26ktz6hyggp81.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d8590d1d59f8ecf5e5e870003931efe14200b1fa

These are about as accurate as China's official Covid numbers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:03:22 AM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
The Lithuanian parliament Seimas on Thursday allowed volunteer soldiers and members of the Riflemen's Union, a civilian paramilitary organisation, to keep automatic guns at home and to use weapons or special means during patrols with police and border guards.

The Seimas passed amendments to the Law on the Control of Arms and Ammunition to allow members of the professional military service, volunteer soldiers, and members of the Riflemen's Union to acquire and keep at home personal category A weapons and ammunition.

The legislation passed with 119 votes in favour, none against, and five abstentions.

A permit for category A weapons for the profession and volunteer soldiers, as well as the so-called "riflemen", will be initially issued for two years and will then have to be renewed by the head of the territorial police office every five years.
Lithuania allows members of Riflemen's Union to keep automatic guns at home

Based.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:04:17 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

There are pockets of them remaining on the west side in the industrial areas, but it's only a matter of time now unfortunately. We all like to shit on the Chenayns but they have been very slow and methodical.

There is no chance of Donetsk being retaken, it is so heavily mined and entrenched after 2014 it is not worth the squeeze for Ukraine to even attempt to retake it. The comments today that Ukraine must succeed land in order to negotiate peace from Russia are in relation to Donetsk I think.

We are not seeing the advance of Russia on western media outlets, I don't like to watch it but I have to follow both sides of this war to keep up to date. Russia in the south and east is using its KA-52 and its night attack Mi28 version to very effective means, they are using thermals and taking out tanks etc at about 4 to 5 km, without being detected. The laser guided artillery is very effective and Ukraine needs a way to remove the targeting drones from the sky, if they can't do that there is little to no way to counter these attacks and they will just keep losing men and resources. The artillery has about a 15km range, and the drones can loiter for about 90 minutes, so the Russians are locating, moving to fire within range, then pulling back. The laser seeker on the artillery shell has a 1KM window as it starts its downward trajectory, and is accurate enough to do a top attack on a tank. Cheap and effective tactics.

There must be a way to create a thermal blanket that is not reflective or reduces the reflecitivey of the lasers, I think Saab had something or maybe Raytheon. Ukraine needs a way to hide and camouflage its tanks and artillery from these targeting drones, fast.

The DPR troops and Russians are parading their captured nlaws, javelins, and the Ca-70 Spanish antitank weapons, and as of a few hours ago lots dead and captured Ukrainians
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Ahh so thats how they count civilian deaths.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#31]
BlackRock says Russia's war in Ukraine is the end of globalization
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/24/business/blackrock-globalization/index.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:15:54 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

I don't think it will go that far down the crapper. I'm thinking with the rising tide of dissension, if Putin tries to order a nuclear attack, someone is going to take him out, dead or alive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

What they use on them will be used on you...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By whollyshite:
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Thread on Lavrov’s stepdaughter. She,as a person,isn’t important but 2 things are:

The Brits have more than welcomed all this filthy Russian,Iranian and Arab money for decades.
She has a $5 million apartment in London and a quarter of Russians still use outhouses.

sanctioned.

What they use on them will be used on you...

Not sure of the specifics here, but this is creepy as fuck. Chick gets sanctioned for being someone’s step-daughter? This seems shady as hell. Guarantee this will be abused in future.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:50:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jus_in_bello:

Not sure of the specifics here, but this is creepy as fuck. Chick gets sanctioned for being someone’s step-daughter? This seems shady as hell. Guarantee this will be abused in future.
View Quote

No, her money was seized because it was obtained by theft.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By sordidmesh:
I feel like Biden's "we will respond in kind" was a permission slip for Putin use whatever he is going to use.
View Quote

That's sort of the opposite of permission.

Permission would be "we will not respond in kind".
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:55:11 AM EDT
[#36]
follow the money...Fruit of the poisonous tree
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:00:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

You left out the part where we already have internet providers trying to deep-six websites like Arfcom, banks refusing to do business with gun stores, January 6th protesters being locked up for over a year with no trial, etc. etc.

But hey - I get it. Russia is "different" and surely government overreach is nothing to worry about.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
Originally Posted By boltcatch:

If you're arguing that they shouldn't do this, that's one thing, but I hope people aren't saying that this sets some sort of bad precedent.

It doesn't; there is already nothing restraining them from doing this - either to foreigners, legally, or to their own citizens, from a practical standpoint.  Rule of law is dead in the US.  They're going to do whatever checks the boxes of "I want to", "I will benefit", and "I have the required political/social/economic capital"

Zhukov's example is lousy because nobody is making you deposit your funds in a French bank, nor do you have any reasonable expectation that you have a right to do so.

A shit-ton of people are dying and the Russians are waving nukes around at everybody; draining accounts and seizing stuff is a fairly moderate response.  If it was my neighbors getting shelled I would give zero fucks about simply disappearing my opponents' families if nothing short of that was working.

You left out the part where we already have internet providers trying to deep-six websites like Arfcom, banks refusing to do business with gun stores, January 6th protesters being locked up for over a year with no trial, etc. etc.

But hey - I get it. Russia is "different" and surely government overreach is nothing to worry about.

Yeah it's different because one is tools being used properly against an entity that deserves it and the other isn't.

Just like any other tool.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:08:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: x248716x] [#38]
Originally Posted By NBCMarine:

Western civilization for the most part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Strangely enough I think all those countries are on the upswing.

What Caucasian countries are on the downswing?

muslim invasion, african invasion, our southern border invasion.
the invaders that have no intention ever of assimilation, but rather try to turn their new host country into the shithole country they just left.  sorta like californians to texas, idaho, and new yorkers to florida.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:22:09 AM EDT
[#39]

That's a lot of toys.
--------------------------------------

From the CNN article.

Ukraine has updated its extensive wishlist of additional military assistance from the US government in the past several days to include hundreds more anti-aircraft and anti-tank missiles than previously requested, according to a document provided to CNN that details the items needed.

The Ukrainians have submitted similar lists in recent weeks but a recent request provided to US lawmakers appears to reflect a growing need for American-made Stinger anti-aircraft missiles and Javelin anti-tank missiles -- with Ukraine saying it urgently needs 500 of each, daily.

In both cases, Ukraine is asking for hundreds more missiles than were included in a similar list recently provided to US lawmakers, according to a source with knowledge of both requests.
The new list comes as the Ukrainians have claimed they face potential weapons shortages amid an ongoing Russian assault -- prompting some pushback from US and NATO officials who stress that more military aid is already going into the country.
By March 7, less than two weeks into Russia's invasion of Ukraine, the US and other NATO members had sent about 17,000 anti-tank missiles and 2,000 anti-aircraft missiles into Ukraine.
Since then, NATO countries, including the US, have kept the pipeline of weapons and equipment flowing, even as Russia has threatened to target the shipments.
The last of a US $350 million security assistance packaged approved in late February arrived in Ukraine within the last few days, a senior defense official said, while the next two packages totaling $1 billion have already started to arrive.

President Joe Biden said Thursday that "armor systems, ammunition and our weapons are flowing into Ukraine as I speak." The defense official said it would be "multiple flights over many days" to get the equipment to Eastern Europe before it enters Ukraine at multiple land border crossings.
Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the United Kingdom announced it would ship 6,000 more missiles, including anti-tank and high explosive weapons, to Ukraine, along with approximately $33 million in financial backing for the Ukrainian military.
The list provided to CNN details several other urgent needs, including: jets, attack helicopters and anti-aircraft systems like the S-300.
Two types of Russian-made jets are listed in the document, including one designed to provide close air support for troops on the ground. Ukraine has asked for 36 of each aircraft, according to the list provided to CNN.
Some lawmakers in Congress believe the US should provide Ukraine with the weapons they're requesting as quickly as possible.
Sen. Jacky Rosen, a Democrat from Nevada, visited Poland and Germany last weekend to meet with civil society organizations helping Ukrainian refugees who've arrived in those countries as well as US troops stationed abroad helping with humanitarian efforts.
Rosen said her biggest takeaway from the trip was the "sense of urgency" on the ground.
"They need all the tools to not just survive the war, but to win the war, so whether we provide them air-to-ground missiles, drones, all the military support," Rosen told CNN.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:33:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

the invaders that have no intention ever of assimilation, but rather try to turn their new host country into the shithole country they just left.  sorta like californians to texas, idaho, and new yorkers to florida.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Strangely enough I think all those countries are on the upswing.

What Caucasian countries are on the downswing?

Sadly.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:10:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

That’s the absolute minimum from observable losses. The true attrition rate is likely a hell of a lot higher on both sides.

Hence, this:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44903/ukraine-situation-report-president-zelensky-has-been-begging-nato-for-tanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:13:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By veritas8985:
View Quote

I think I worked with that group at one time. Stupid mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:47:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

View Quote
I can see how it can be seen as permission. What does Biden do if Russia uses anything nuclear, chemical or bio and kills 5,000 people in one stroke? Does he pick a spot where there a 5,000 Russian troops and nuke it? I mean how does one respond to such an event.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I can see how it can be seen as permission. What does Biden do if Russia uses anything nuclear, chemical or bio and kills 5,000 people in one stroke? Does he pick a spot where there a 5,000 Russian troops and nuke it? I mean how does one respond to such an event.
View All Quotes

I agree that it's a difficult decision to make, but I disagree that stating "we will respond in kind" is permission. His earlier comment about not doing anything about a "minor incursion" is permission. These two comments are opposite.

Biden is a senile turd, but his response in this case was fine. He only had two other responses- none, or say "we will not respond in kind".
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Updates are slow to come out today so far.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 4:55:26 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
I bet they will pull out of Kiev area and possibly north completely and focus on east and south where they can resupply.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Interesting perspective.
I bet they will pull out of Kiev area and possibly north completely and focus on east and south where they can resupply.

That would actually be a smart move. Because if there's no more pressure on Kiev, the EU will drop Ukraine like a hot potato and supplies will dry up. Poland and England will differ, but the germans sure as hell will stop supporting Ukraine and go back to suck putin off for cheap gas.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#47]

I agree that it's a difficult decision to make, but I disagree that stating "we will respond in kind" is permission. His earlier comment about not doing anything about a "minor incursion" is permission. These two comments are opposite.

Biden is a senile turd, but his response in this case was fine. He only had two other responses- none, or say "we will not respond in kind".
View Quote
Okay and I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm just really frustrated on his response. What I would like to see is a a statement from everyone that any such attack is unacceptable and Russia and its supporters will be attacked back. I am talking about all out global nuclear war. I'm talking Russia, China and other countries eat it. I know that is an extreme thing to do but I think its how to put more than enough pressure to keep it from happening.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:12:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Oh damn Biden is bumbling right now in his speech.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:13:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Okay and I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I'm just really frustrated on his response. What I would like to see is a a statement from everyone that any such attack is unacceptable and Russia and its supporters will be attacked back. I am talking about all out global nuclear war. I'm talking Russia, China and other countries eat it. I know that is an extreme thing to do but I think its how to put more than enough pressure to keep it from happening.
View All Quotes

I mean that's what he said, just in a shorter way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 5:14:07 AM EDT
[#50]

I mean that's what he said, just in a shorter way.
View Quote
Not really, he is talking some tit for tat shit.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1302 of 5589)
Top Top