Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1225 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:26:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Dog assists Ukraine's emergency service in clearing explosive devices in Chernihiv

Dog assists Ukraine's emergency service in clearing explosive devices in Chernihiv
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

At this point you seem to be just endlessly repeating an “OMG, nazis” talking point (demonstrated by your continual use of the term “nazi battalion”), despite the reality having been explained over and over to you.

Please stop derailing this thread, which is supposed to be about updates to the war.

Thank you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By snackle:
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

Here you go, if the jews in Ukraine are supporting the Azov battalion you really have to ask what the motivation of people here supporting denazifacation or even supposedly believing this crap.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jta/jewish-ukrainians-gear-up-for-fierce-russia-fight-alongside-the-neo-nazis-they-say-putin/article_d518b616-369b-5d39-9e20-bc8fc1edd033.html

That seems to be a matter of contention. One Jew says they are anti-semites, another says the guys he knew were not - they just have nazi tattoos. I believe them both.

Thank you for sharing this.

At this point you seem to be just endlessly repeating an “OMG, nazis” talking point (demonstrated by your continual use of the term “nazi battalion”), despite the reality having been explained over and over to you.

Please stop derailing this thread, which is supposed to be about updates to the war.

Thank you.

I will stop all of this ancillary philosophical sidebar shit instantly as soon as some fresh updates start coming out. Right along through now, there don't seem to be too many. So while we're waiting, we're shooting the shit about deeper stuff. We have the technology to instantly return to the main topic at any time at will.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

Yep him and that commie from Texas yet parts of GD love to cup the balls of Russian propagandists.  
View Quote

The one with the YT channel?   I left some spicy comments on his channel awhile back and it looks like he pulled his videos/channel down.   Can't find him anymore.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
CRISIS IN #MARIUPOL !! | War in #Ukraine | Latest Updates & Maps | #Kyiv #Lviv
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:33:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

The one with the YT channel?   I left some spicy comments on his channel awhile back and it looks like he pulled his videos/channel down.   Can't find him anymore.
View Quote

He is a literal russian supporting communist who has fought alongside russians. I'm sure youtube took down his channel.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:33:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#6]

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:35:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#8]

A US Nazi battalion does not exist. Hence, it would be an enormous stretch to compare UA and the US. I don't know about every country in western Europe, but given the history of WW2, I would be surprised to find out that most countries in western Europe have a Nazi battalion.

Is a Nazi battalion ordinary? If not, by definition it is extraordinary.

I'm going to have to agree with the Jewish leader of Right Sector, that Azov are not people we want to be involved with.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/borislav-bereza

If anything has changed since he denounced them as anti-Semites, a source for it has not been provided. The article posted earlier by Theodoric only indicates that they changed their political party name. Unfortunately, this makes me wonder if he even read his own link.

If anyone has good news on this topic, please share it.
View Quote
I can't help a person that is looking for reasons to believe Ukraine is full of Nazis. You're simply ignoring the reality, which is that the Azov battalion was led by neo-Nazis, neo-Nazis do exist in Ukraine and everywhere else, and they did form a paramilitary group in the wake of the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2014 and the Russian setup of Donbas, and those neo-Nazis did fight the Russians. What is also true is that Ukraine sucked Azov into their National Guard and the leadership left the battalion to form a political party.

"But, while the ideologically inimical nature of Azov's roots is indisputable, it is likewise certain that Azov attempted to de-politicize itself; the toxic far-right leadership formally left the regiment and founded what would become a far-right party called "National Corps." The party formed an electoral bloc with the other Ukrainian far-right parties for the 2019 parliamentary elections, but even a united far-right front obtained only a miserable 2.15 percent of the vote and thus failed to secure a single seat in the Ukrainian parliament."  Link
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:37:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#9]

In a battalion, yes, likely 2500 at most. In a country that fields a nazi battalion?

When you have a nazi battalion, you need to take some actions. I don't think those are for Putin to handle, but I do think the US, who sends billions of dollars to UA, should have worked on the problem. It would sure make it easy to refute Putin's assertions with something like "UA disbanded their nazi unit, so they were already in the process of denazification".

The idea of addressing a potential enemy's concerns before hostilities kick off is called diplomacy. If we all agree that nazis shouldn't be running battalions, it should be an easy bargaining chip.  

It's unfortunate that you feel the need to call me stupid instead of having a discussion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:

How many are there? 2500 at the absolute most? Out of a population of 41 million with a Jewish president.

By that measure, you can apply that standard to any country…..which is a stupid.

And here you are.

In a battalion, yes, likely 2500 at most. In a country that fields a nazi battalion?

When you have a nazi battalion, you need to take some actions. I don't think those are for Putin to handle, but I do think the US, who sends billions of dollars to UA, should have worked on the problem. It would sure make it easy to refute Putin's assertions with something like "UA disbanded their nazi unit, so they were already in the process of denazification".

The idea of addressing a potential enemy's concerns before hostilities kick off is called diplomacy. If we all agree that nazis shouldn't be running battalions, it should be an easy bargaining chip.  

It's unfortunate that you feel the need to call me stupid instead of having a discussion.

It's called stupid because it has no basis in reality. As I've said before, there are some people, usually provincial in thought Americans, probably due to Hollywood movies, etc. who think that Nazis are OMNIPRESENT and are the greatest threat to humanity, by far the world has ever seen. People like this know nothing of the totality of European experiences in the Second World War, if I can be blunt. If you want understand other experiences, talk to E. Europeans who lived through WWII; I guarantee they don't imbibe the Allied propaganda of the "Good War."

I notice the people who are infatuated (like elementary school kids) with the omnipresence of these evil Nazis never comment on the continual celebration of the Soviet Union and its ideology and works in present day Russia, and with ongoing rehabilitation of all Soviet Criminals against Humanity such as Lenin and Stalin. It's odd that these shallow people, who continually bring up utterly fringe Nazi connections in Ukraine, will think that is it absolutely acceptable for Russia to judge in any WAY, SHAPE, or FORM the country of Ukraine. Remember this is the Russia which is just the geopolitical successor to the Soviet Union, which continually and progressively rehabilitates all of their Soviet Criminals and has never undergone an utter and final repudiation of this criminal Soviet past in the manner in which post 1945 Germany underwent Vergangenheitsbewältigung.

Yes, it's utterly stupid to think that Russia, which still embraces the historical disease and poison of the Soviet Union, has any justification whatsoever to even contemplate judging any country in their near abroad before they address and confront their own Soviet crimes, which we know are enormous.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah, yes add chemical attacks to the list of Russian war crimes.

Possibly a part of this false flag:

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By rca2222:
A couple of nice holes just below the waterline will do the trick.
View Quote

There's no micro antiship munition for the TB2. An AT round won't be able to get below the waterline, and a 2cm penetrator hole in the deck or side will not sink a Russian warship.

Strikes to bridge or deck-mounted missiles might put one out of action, though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Haub:

View Quote

I've been waiting for the chemical attacks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

I will stop all of this ancillary philosophical sidebar shit instantly as soon as some fresh updates start coming out. Right along through now, there don't seem to be too many. So while we're waiting, we're shooting the shit about deeper stuff. We have the technology to instantly return to the main topic at any time at will.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

Here you go, if the jews in Ukraine are supporting the Azov battalion you really have to ask what the motivation of people here supporting denazifacation or even supposedly believing this crap.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/jta/jewish-ukrainians-gear-up-for-fierce-russia-fight-alongside-the-neo-nazis-they-say-putin/article_d518b616-369b-5d39-9e20-bc8fc1edd033.html

That seems to be a matter of contention. One Jew says they are anti-semites, another says the guys he knew were not - they just have nazi tattoos. I believe them both.

Thank you for sharing this.

Thank you.

Plenty of other threads for your nonsense drivel..seriously mods have already stated that this thread isn't for that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

View All Quotes

The Russkis could probably burn off all of that nasty gas with a little nuclear bomb.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Ukrainian cities brutalised by Russian forces: ‘Hell on earth’
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
I wouldn't even call it a false flag. Its an attack most likely by Russians.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

I kinda dig your stance.
View Quote

Many people do not like it at all, but it's really not my fault there aren't a bunch of new udates from the front being posted. Believe you me, if there were, I wouldn't be clogging up the stream with a bunch of abstract bullshit.
However, I've been fully aware for like over four decades that you can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time. If you can't deal with people not liking you just for being you, you won't be able to speak truth as you see it to anyone, because they might not like hearing it and refer to you in terms of opprobrium thereafter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By brosnarp:

Zelensky didn't outlaw all parties except his own. Don't be a useful idiot for the Russians.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brosnarp:
Originally Posted By norseman1:
Originally Posted By SkiShooter:
Originally Posted By vicpro2:
So we gonna mention that Zelensky banned all political opposition parties now?

He's the guy fighting for freedom right? Just checking cause he seems to be the same type of sh*tty politician that will use an opportunity to become a dictator just like Putin.

There are no good guys to be found, just civilians and soldiers getting screwed.

Round them up and send them back to Putin.

Umm.... Really?

The fact that one of his biggest opponents was chastising Zelensky for not moving more quickly to join NATO... Is a putin fanboy?

Now Zelensky wants nothing to do with NATO... Go figure.

I can see postponing elections until shit dies down, but, outlawing political parties but your own... You Stalin bro?

Zelensky didn't outlaw all parties except his own. Don't be a useful idiot for the Russians.

Ok Hillary... no go eat your pudding and have a bottle of wine. NeverTrumpers go throwing around commie crap all the time. Guess you learned well from The Lincoln Project.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Why don't you put a swastika on your forehead then? It's an ancient symbol so it shouldn't be a problem right? Most people know that nazi symbols are not something you get tattooed on your arms, and not what you put on patches. In fact, I've seen a ton of patches, but somehow, no one was stupid enough to put nazi crap on them, except these guys.

Now, they could just be stupid, but supposedly they are the most effective unit UA has, so that seems unlikely.
View Quote

Will you please stop dragging this stupid argument out? Mods, it’s getting tiresome to read through this bullshit. If you’re so triggered by Azov, then make a separate thread. Go spread your conspiracy somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:54:15 PM EDT
[#20]

…So while we're waiting, we're shooting the shit about deeper stuff…
View Quote

This thread is hard enough to keep up with without members “shooting the shit”. We’re approaching 1,300 pages and people are getting pedantic about swastikas.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:55:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I wouldn't even call it a false flag. Its an attack most likely by Russians.
View Quote

It's seriously like when the russians said the ukrainians were bombing themselves in order to blame it on russians. It cringe is so ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By wjwill:

Supposedly, the Marines have these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGdGHthpNAM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wjwill:
Originally Posted By netstorm:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Is it just me, or does it seem the era of the tank and plane is coming to an end, with the proliferation of portable missiles and small drones?  The rifleman is becoming more and more essential too.  Shore to ship weapons need to evolve, but it seems like war is getting more mano a mano again, the individual to platoon are more deadly than ever.
https://i.ibb.co/c8MWy1n/dog.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/wgRZKfQ/dog2.jpg

Supposedly, the Marines have these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGdGHthpNAM

1983, GI Joe PAC/RATs,

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Will you please stop dragging this stupid argument out? Mods, it’s getting tiresome to read through this bullshit. If you’re so triggered by Azov, then make a separate thread. Go spread your conspiracy somewhere else.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#25]

A US Nazi battalion does not exist. Hence, it would be an enormous stretch to compare UA and the US. I don't know about every country in western Europe, but given the history of WW2, I would be surprised to find out that most countries in western Europe have a Nazi battalion.

I'm going to have to agree with the Jewish leader of Right Sector, that Azov are not people we want to be involved with.

If anything has changed since he denounced them as anti-Semites, a source for it has not been provided. The article posted earlier by Theodoric only indicates that they changed their political party name. Unfortunately, this makes me wonder if he even read his own link.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
We definitely do, but WAY too much is being made out of this group of people by the Russians, and I think I have a pretty good record here of being anti-Nazi.  It's a problem in Ukraine that these people have any support, but the reality of the situation is that their support is probably consistent with the support that exists for extreme right-wing neo-nazi groups in most Western countries in Europe or that have a European heritage.  Pretending that they don't exist is wrong, but pretending that Ukraine has an extraordinary infestation of neo-nazi, fascist or racial-identity hucksters is just crazy. It's the same problem a lot of countries have, including our own, unfortunately.

But those people are anti-Semites.

I know that, and that is why we are not in one party with them and not involved with those people.

Not to be a dick but . . .

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Isn't there another thread for this discussion?  This thread is about good Russians and combat updates.  Most of us couldn't give a single shit about Ukrainian Nazis and their Jewish politicians.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Nice office there, Nick Memphis! Nothing like bookshelves full of books.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#27]
New photos showing the locals in Donetsk being mobilized by the Russians to support the southern offensive.  They are being issued Mosins...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#28]

It's seriously like when the russians said the ukrainians were bombing themselves in order to blame it on russians. It cringe is so ridiculous.
View Quote
Exactly. The Russians have been the ones that have talked up attacks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:02:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By d33rhnter:

This thread is hard enough to keep up with without members “shooting the shit”. We’re approaching 1,300 pages and people are getting pedantic about swastikas.
View Quote

I'm not much about dead horse abuse. I am as susceptible to troll bait as anyone else, though, even though I try not to be.

Well, a couple times. But it's not that much of a thing, really. It is what it is.

It's not as if I think I'm going to actually succeed at disassociating a swastika from the National Socialist paradigm in the public perception at large, that's not a done bun that can be be made undone; it's fixed in stone forevermore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:03:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#30]
New Ukrainian anthem of the war. I’ll try to find translation.

Ukraine will live!
And will never die!
Who came to us with the war,
Will rot in the field!
Don't kill! - Words of the Lord -
The only truth!
Who will come to kill with the sword,
He will die by the sword!

We will not kneel!
Cossacks, hold on!
Our Ukraine is free!
God be with us! Let's unite!

We will not kneel!
Cossacks, hold on!
Our Ukraine is free!
God be with us! Let's unite!
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Automatically?

No.

After the application of a general knowledge of the current situation and some critical thinking?

Yes.
View Quote

And... getting stopped with a half dozen suitcases full of cash.

I mean ... there is that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Just remember, the US liberals will do these very same things to conservatives. And it won't be very long from now.

- Declare conservatives as traitors.

- Seize their assets.

- Rig their trials or fail to compensate them even if found innocent.
View Quote

Will? Shit bro... where you been?

They already declear anyone not a NeverTrumper/Bidensky-fanboy a traitor to the cause.

Assets and permits are getting taken all the time. (Federal land permits ring a bell?)

All the J6 shit is a kangaroo court at this point. And how man Antifa-thugs have been arrested for burning/torching federal builds and courthouses? Less than 6?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:08:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Yes and no.  The era of obsolescent tanks having any value is over.
However the role that tanks have filled still needs to be filled - that is, highly mobile firepower.
Infantry may now have competitive firepower, but infantry is massively less mobile.  How do you retain mobility and firepower while recapturing the advantage in protection that tanks have enjoyed for much of 100 years?
Some ideas for what the “tank” of tomorrow will need:
1)Active protection.  This exists already in prototype form,  but has yet to really become widely operational.  You can guarantee there will be another “gun/armor race” between weapon systems and active protection systems.  We will develop ways to spoof, overpower, or swamp active protection, and active protection systems with only a handful of shots will soon be obsolete.  Therefore you will need a high number of available rounds in a compact format, which suggests a gun system over a missile system.
2)Drone anti-aircraft.  More than any other conflict this has demonstrated the necessity for each unit to be its own air-defense vehicle.  Really this should have already happened with APCs, which mount appropriate armament.
3)Carries its own infantry squad for screening/recon/additional firepower.

I’ll speculate that the “tank of tomorrow” looks like a big APC, with modest armor and a medium-caliber (40-57mm) main gun which is actually triple-purpose.  It’s the classic “main gun”, and also the active protection system, and also the anti-aircraft/anti-drone system.  Mount it in a highly agile unmanned turret and back it up with a small VLS of missiles for longer-ranged SAM use or non-line-of-sight use.  The physical armor is moderate to stop fragments of weapons that the active system disrupts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Is it just me, or does it seem the era of the tank and plane is coming to an end, with the proliferation of portable missiles and small drones?  The rifleman is becoming more and more essential too.  Shore to ship weapons need to evolve, but it seems like war is getting more mano a mano again, the individual to platoon are more deadly than ever.

Yes and no.  The era of obsolescent tanks having any value is over.
However the role that tanks have filled still needs to be filled - that is, highly mobile firepower.
Infantry may now have competitive firepower, but infantry is massively less mobile.  How do you retain mobility and firepower while recapturing the advantage in protection that tanks have enjoyed for much of 100 years?
Some ideas for what the “tank” of tomorrow will need:
1)Active protection.  This exists already in prototype form,  but has yet to really become widely operational.  You can guarantee there will be another “gun/armor race” between weapon systems and active protection systems.  We will develop ways to spoof, overpower, or swamp active protection, and active protection systems with only a handful of shots will soon be obsolete.  Therefore you will need a high number of available rounds in a compact format, which suggests a gun system over a missile system.
2)Drone anti-aircraft.  More than any other conflict this has demonstrated the necessity for each unit to be its own air-defense vehicle.  Really this should have already happened with APCs, which mount appropriate armament.
3)Carries its own infantry squad for screening/recon/additional firepower.

I’ll speculate that the “tank of tomorrow” looks like a big APC, with modest armor and a medium-caliber (40-57mm) main gun which is actually triple-purpose.  It’s the classic “main gun”, and also the active protection system, and also the anti-aircraft/anti-drone system.  Mount it in a highly agile unmanned turret and back it up with a small VLS of missiles for longer-ranged SAM use or non-line-of-sight use.  The physical armor is moderate to stop fragments of weapons that the active system disrupts.

Like the Trophy system? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_

I could foresee something much lighter, smaller, faster, like a modern side-by-side ATV, with a roof rack to haul weapons and gear. Maybe a LMG for the guy riding shotgun. Something that can navigate anywhere a 4wheeler can, scavenging any kind of fuel, and setup for range.  Just a fireteam that can hit 90mph through a field, or go down a creek bed and up through the woods.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By norseman1:

And... getting stopped with a half dozen suitcases full of cash.

I mean ... there is that.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif
View Quote

Maybe she forgot she had it on her suitcase? People get into trouble all the time because they have stuff in their suitcases at the airport. It just happens.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:09:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Krater] [#35]
Ukrainians report that Russia is getting ready to draft 17-18 year old members of national-patriotic organization Unarmiya.

https://gur.gov.ua/en/content/putin-i-shoihu-hotuiutsia-zadiiaty-u-viini-proty-ukrainy-nepovnolitnikh-dokument.html
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:12:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#38]
A look at the NLAW's ACOG 2.5x20 reticle; uses an upside down chevon.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:13:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Question, how different is the following languages from each other? Ukrainian, Russian, and Polish
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:13:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Belarus Resistance stepping up to help Ukraine!

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:14:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Krater:
Ukrainians report that Russia is getting ready to draft 17-18 year old members of national-patriotic organization Unarmiya.

https://gur.gov.ua/en/content/putin-i-shoihu-hotuiutsia-zadiiaty-u-viini-proty-ukrainy-nepovnolitnikh-dokument.html
View Quote

Don't russians ever get sick of this shit????????????????????????
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Not to be a dick but . . .

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Isn't there another thread for this discussion?  This thread is about good Russians and combat updates.  Most of us couldn't give a single shit about Ukrainian Nazis and their Jewish politicians.

View Quote

+1 Thank you
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:15:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Just remember, the US liberals will do these very same things to conservatives. And it won't be very long from now.

- Declare conservatives as traitors.

- Seize their assets.

- Rig their trials or fail to compensate them even if found innocent.
View Quote

The Ukrainian war for existence does not equal US politics and it is a mistake to conflate the two.

Frankly, the fact that so many here can only view world events by clumsily connecting it to US politics is becoming increasingly annoying.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:16:18 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:16:23 AM EDT
[#46]

I'm not much about dead horse abuse. I am as susceptible to troll bait as anyone else, though, even though I try not to be.

Well, a couple times. But it's not that much of a thing, really. It is what it is.

It's not as if I think I'm going to actually succeed at disassociating a swastika from the National Socialist paradigm in the public perception at large, that's not a done bun that can be be made undone; it's fixed in stone forevermore.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By d33rhnter:

You’re averaging >1k posts per month, I’d bet you know your way around a dead horse. Please keep telling us how wet the water is, thank you for your contribution.

Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:16:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: aeroworksxp] [#47]
Yikes
What’s Happening on the Ground In Ukraine w/ Gonzalo Lira

Guy sounds like a d bag though.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#48]

He is a literal russian supporting communist who has fought alongside russians. I'm sure youtube took down his channel.
View Quote

Does that me yt censorship is a good thing now?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:20:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Lol. Canada.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:22:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#50]
Originally Posted By j_hooker:
Question, how different is the following languages from each other? Ukrainian, Russian, and Polish
View Quote

All are eastern slavic languages with their own but similar alphabets. Ukrainian vs Russian is akin to Spanish vs Portuguese. I'm Ukrainian but can understand a shedload of most slavic languages to a degree. Russian and Belarusian are the easiest for me as I can speak both fluently on top of Ukrainian. The rest I can pickup probably every 2nd word.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1225 of 5589)
Top Top