Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 650 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Schmigs:
Big if true.

View Quote
I don't know how a permanent UNSC member would be stripped of their membership. I doubt the rest of the UNSC has the sack to even tackle that, much lest the rest of the UNGA.

But it would sure send Putin into an epic tizzy! Swapping Japan in for Russia would also send China into a tizzy. Win-win!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Riter:
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

View Quote

He can always give Russia a try.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runfrumu:
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Glenn beck dropped a video today on Ukraine and Obama/biden.

Apparently he is working with congress and his researchers to uncover stuff. Has some kind of document that he delivered to chuck grassley for that purpose that connects some dots.

Basically this is what they found and alledge:

-Owner of burisma, who payed off bidens kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's main bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military.

-this guy has warlord terrorist status by our government and was banned entering the US. Until vp biden overrode that.

-US sent that bank 8 billion of our tax dollars that disappeared forever

-At same time US wanted ukraine to make this guy a Governor of sorts for the east, which they did

-Billions of dollars suddenly appeared for the chainsaw guy to build up his own army. Which has been used to fuck with Russia and continued all the fighting that led to this conflict.

Beck is aledging that documents support Obama admin starting and funding a proxy war with Russia via Ukraine without anyone's approval.  His video does a better job explaining things.

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.

Beck is extremely thirsty for viewers because he was anti-Trump and tried to lead a crusade to block him from winning the primary. He went on to multiple liberal outlets and literally CRIED like a little bitch saying Trump was a bad man, and said mean things, and that he has been wrong for years for having been a Republican.

When his viewership imploded he switched into a GEOTUS sunshine pumper hungrily looking for the cock of anyone even marginally related to the Trump admin so he could suck them off. But, first, he cried like a bitch again and said he was so sorry for being an anti-Trump shill who tried to get John Kasich the nomination.

Although that helped a bit his viewership failed to return, so he began to push whatever ridiculous conspiracy that had been planted by the DNC to make Conservatives look crazy. Give him two weeks and after he belatedly realizes Putin is a despotic thug who committed countless war crimes he'll again cry like a little bitch and beg for forgiveness. He'll even do a fundraiser for Ukraine or try to broadcast live from there wearing a military helmet like some kind of fat ass version of Dukakis.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

How would they be removed from vetoing in the UNSC?
View All Quotes
Big if true.

Well the obvious one is that the USSR - which no longer exists - had that vote. Russia - which is only a part of what was the USSR - shouldn't.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

The EU is sending jets, so it's all good
View All Quotes

Tell us you didn't read the article without telling us you didn't read it.

European countries have all backed out of their previous pledges to provide aircraft.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:56:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crownvic96] [#9]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

They always seem to look good in digi camo. And the whole plane is sort of like a graceful looking pig, if there can be such a thing.
View All Quotes

They always seem to look good in digi camo. And the whole plane is sort of like a graceful looking pig, if there can be such a thing.
Graceful looking pig describes most of my hook-ups in my 20s.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:56:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Well the obvious one is that the USSR - which no longer exists - had that vote. Russia - which is only a part of what was the USSR - shouldn't.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:
Big if true.

This was the point that the UKR ambassador to the UN was making yesterday.  No nation actually voted to accept the Russian Federation into the UN, calling into question the fundamental legitimacy of their membership.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:57:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
Man, I WANT one of those!
View Quote
You're talking about the girl, right?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#12]

I usually start with the newest page first and work myself backwards until I end up where I logged off last.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JT_26:
Finally caught up

I usually start with the newest page first and work myself backwards until I end up where I logged off last.

Me too...

It's interesting to read arguments in reverse.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:57:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mjohn3006] [#13]

It was a response to us treating it like sportsball.

I can't help it if you choose to take it some other way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mjohn3006:

Who built this country? Whole bunch of people that said fuck wherever I am, I’m going to go somewhere else that’s wild as shit I’m gonna tame the piss out of it and nobody’s gonna take it from me.

It was a response to us treating it like sportsball.

I can't help it if you choose to take it some other way.

I was agreeing with you. But we treat war and death like sports ball because of our heritage. People leaving everything they’ve known to go into the unknown and found a country like the United States of America are the type of people that look at war and fighting like it’s fun.

@waldo
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blademan:

LOL!  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blademan:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

I hope that Russian generals/oligarchs are starting to realize that a bullet to the back of Putin's head might be the best way out of a bad situation that is likely just going to get worse.

LOL!  

What's so funny? Wouldn't be first coup in Russian history.
In fact if history teaches us anything it's that there's a chance this is exactly what will happen.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:58:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

Even so, ZH is still retarded.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
lol ZH is the furthest thing from Russian mouthpiece...

Even so, ZH is still retarded.

Without a doubt, but it's not a russian mouthpiece. Maybe a pilot though... :-)
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Big if true.

View Quote
Better revoke China's veto as well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:

Well if we go, it's been nice being in somewhat proximity with another arf bro!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:
Originally Posted By craiso:

Me too. In the Zorinski Building right now.

Well if we go, it's been nice being in somewhat proximity with another arf bro!

Used to work at Zorinski when I was with COE. Now I’m a block to your south. Same boat.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:

That dude and the Odessa Ass Bandit need to have a conversation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
Originally Posted By Riter:
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

That dude and the Odessa Ass Bandit need to have a conversation.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

This was the point that the UKR ambassador to the UN was making yesterday.  No nation actually voted to accept the Russian Federation into the UN, calling into question the fundamental legitimacy of their membership.
View Quote

All them nukes get a vote.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#21]

I don't know how a permanent UNSC member would be stripped of their membership. I doubt the rest of the UNSC has the sack to even tackle that, much lest the rest of the UNGA.

But it would sure send Putin into an epic tizzy! Swapping Japan in for Russia would also send China into a tizzy. Win-win!
View Quote

i don't know how a system functions when there is no mechanism to punish a member.
this is like putting the defendant on his own jury when unanimous consent is required for conviction.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By sneedsville:

A guy on vacation is a coward because he doesn't pick up a rifle and start fighting?
View Quote

I thought the cowards are likely the Ukrainian military aged males on the train fleeing to neighboring countries in Johnny F and Bald and Bankrupt videos.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

I remember when he praised a boy who had been starving himself for weeks as a sacrifice to stop Donald Trump from becoming President.  He awkwardly hugged the boy claiming "the priesthood is rising". A broken clock might be correct twice a day but I will never believe anything Beck says about any subject.
View Quote

my favorite beck bite was pre republican primary when trump was rolling and beck was at the airport or hotel somewhere like that giving a little
anti trump spiel to a handful or so of listeners in a crowded reception area and trump walks in - people listening bailed towards trump. Beck was left standing there with the camera rolling alone. bewildered

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
View Quote

rubio showed his ass years ago, along with hannity like 10+ years ago.

All I hear from them today, and now bongino, is fear mongering.

bongino brought up people saying a couple of A-10's would take out that 40 mile convoy and said - but putin threatened nukes so we dont wanna go there.

Hanity brought up the convoy and suggested everyone get out of there before they get decimated.

No different than when hairy reid said "this war is lost!".

They are either pussies, or they are in on it trying to control the thoughts of the masses through fear of putin nukes which will usher in the next hitler with china, north korea, and iran as allies.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:03:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#25]
Deleted.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By toeheadAR:
After the last 2 years, everyone still believes everything they see in the news. You need to understand that NATO and the US were part of the plot to undermine the pro-Russian president in Ukraine and very recently there has been talk about bringing Ukraine into NATO. Ukraine has Russia's only ice-free port as well and if you saw Putin's press conference you would have heard him talking about the people that control all of the major countries have slowly dismantled their culture (ie. men competing with women, abortion, race wars, anti-family...pretty much what happened to us) and they have tried to the same in Russia. Russia, honestly, seems to be the last country I can think of that isn't controlled by these elites, cabal, NWO, whatever you want to call them. Putin said he will defeat them at all cost. Many believe they originated with Soros from Ukraine which is why he is fighting them. Maybe I am completely wrong but I wasn't wrong about the fake covid hype or the stolen election.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#28]

I don't think anyone knows the truth about that at this point.

Lots of propaganda.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Tell us you didn't read the article without telling us you didn't read it.

European countries have all backed out of their previous pledges to provide aircraft.

I don't think anyone knows the truth about that at this point.

Lots of propaganda.

Or if there was a a legitimate strategic/tactical/logistics reason for doing so.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#29]
What flag is this?

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:

Proxy wars are tin foil? Holy shit. Either way, its a fact 8 billion of our money disappeared into a Ukrainian warlords money laundering operation. I want it back.
View Quote
Oh boy, it's a fact now because a nutter said it in one of their videos?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Lesson here is when you sleep next door to one of the baddest wolfs on the planet today, don't give up your nukes.  Any lip service you get for doing so, is just empty promises.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

https://i.imgflip.com/672sj8.jpg
View Quote

have you actually posted anything about ukraine in this thread? you just seem to come here and shitpost about alex jones more so than anyone has talked about him
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Spyks:
What flag is this?

https://i.imgur.com/vKzWA9h.jpeg
View Quote
Belarus
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Big if true.

View Quote

If true, yes big.  Then add oil embargo.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

Back when that map was drawn, Mobile had tons of shipbuilding(Austal builds the LCS now) as well as what used to be Brookley army airfield (later AFB) which was the AF logistics super hub. Macnamara shut it down. Now Airbus builds planes there. Also, Theodore is a major central point for oil pipelines. And the Navy built NAS oceana on the corner of the industrial canal and then abandoned it a few years later.

Or maybe the dumbass Russians think the battleship Alabama and the planes (sr71) at the park are all still active
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
Originally Posted By Tango_6:

What the hell is in Mobile and Theodore, dear god!!!!

Back when that map was drawn, Mobile had tons of shipbuilding(Austal builds the LCS now) as well as what used to be Brookley army airfield (later AFB) which was the AF logistics super hub. Macnamara shut it down. Now Airbus builds planes there. Also, Theodore is a major central point for oil pipelines. And the Navy built NAS oceana on the corner of the industrial canal and then abandoned it a few years later.

Or maybe the dumbass Russians think the battleship Alabama and the planes (sr71) at the park are all still active

Chemical plant or two that supplies NASA and the military with certain products in Theodore, as well, plus a few refineries and chemical plants north of Mobile.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:07:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Burnsy87] [#38]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:07:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Who_Me] [#39]
Big if true.

View Quote

This is somebody's wishfull thinking, or propaganda, whichever you prefer to call it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:07:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bushamster21] [#40]
Edit: I was wrong.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#41]
What flag is this?

View Quote

non-binary.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
I stopped watching after I heard that turd say, "Zelensky regime" and (guns) "handed out willy-nilly". Clearly a shill.
View Quote
The other label that identifies liberals is using annexation in the invasion of Crimea territory of Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Belarus
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
What flag is this?

Belarus

Dagestan
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Bushamster21:

Donetsk People's Republic. DPR, sometimes DMR.  Russian backed "rebels" in the east.
View Quote

Thanks. I guessed regional then decided I was being dumb and removed it
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

@eesmith

Beyond the insurance how can we help?
View Quote

I can contribute via PayPal. Say the word send me your address.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#46]
I might invest in some Russian based ETFs.  If Putin gets killed and a new leader opens up Russia,  it could be quite lucrative.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#47]
What flag is this?

View Quote

Dagestan

He's a Russkie
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By RainierV:

Beck is extremely thirsty for viewers because he was anti-Trump and tried to lead a crusade to block him from winning the primary. He went on to multiple liberal outlets and literally CRIED like a little bitch saying Trump was a bad man, and said mean things, and that he has been wrong for years for having been a Republican.

When his viewership imploded he switched into a GEOTUS sunshine pumper hungrily looking for the cock of anyone even marginally related to the Trump admin so he could suck them off. But, first, he cried like a bitch again and said he was so sorry for being an anti-Trump shill who tried to get John Kasich the nomination.

Although that helped a bit his viewership failed to return, so he began to push whatever ridiculous conspiracy that had been planted by the DNC to make Conservatives look crazy. Give him two weeks and after he belatedly realizes Putin is a despotic thug who committed countless war crimes he'll again cry like a little bitch and beg for forgiveness. He'll even do a fundraiser for Ukraine or try to broadcast live from there wearing a military helmet like some kind of fat ass version of Dukakis.

View Quote

Perfect
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
just like in GD, lots of people like to hear themselves talk
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rumrunner358:
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
Big if true.

Deprivation of UN veto rights? When was that an option???? China would stop it anyway but I like the idea.
just like in GD, lots of people like to hear themselves talk

Supposedly it can be done by a vote of the general assembly but I'm extremely skeptical of that argument.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

That guy is a leftist POS, anti-gun, ex Hollywood executive, his name is Gonzolo Lira. Russian apologist and contributor to Russian mouthpiece ZeroHedge. Has Coach Red Pill channel on YouTube (gotta love the red and yellow logo...)

Find one positive article about Ukraine on Zero Hedge from 2014 when Russia invaded or now. I'll wait...
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 650 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top