Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 648 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sailsail:
Is your aluminum foil shiny side out? If so, you need to reverse your hat.

Stories like that are why people think we are crazy. Even if there was some truth to it, some of the details make it unbelievable.
View Quote

sounds probable to me but whatever still doesn't give russia justification to invade
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 7empest:
The amount of pilots on ARF is crazy. ARFCOM should start an airline.
View Quote

Didn't we have a ground pounder call in CAS and they both discovered and talked about it on here?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

Better that than the rape a disarmed population would experience under Russian military rule.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Riter:
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

Better that than the rape a disarmed population would experience under Russian military rule.

That guy is a leftist POS, anti-gun, ex Hollywood executive, his name is Gonzolo Lira. Russian apologist and contributor to Russian mouthpiece ZeroHedge. Has Coach Red Pill channel on YouTube (gotta love the red and yellow logo...)
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SolidState:

They want to bomb Monterey twice for some reason.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SolidState:
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Good news, the vast majority of liberals in California would be wiped out.  Bad news is that I would be too.

They want to bomb Monterey twice for some reason.

DLI?  To punish Clint Eastwood for stealing the Firefox?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By runfrumu:

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.
View Quote

yeah but your criminal buddies you rob the bank with might keep evidence to blackmail you or have a bargaining chip if they get caught
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:18:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:

Does ITAR come into play with personal equipment? @eeSmith any word on regulations on what you can bring?

It's one thing to volunteer and bring top of the line equipment, optics and gear. Giving you every possible advantage It's a whole different ballgame if it's here is a 40 year old bent AK 3 mags and a can of catfood. Battle is that way ---->
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Badlatitude:
Originally Posted By CS223:
If you want to join up and fight the ruskies in UKR, here are the instructions.

https://youtu.be/HKrReH_UQFw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrReH_UQFw

Does ITAR come into play with personal equipment? @eeSmith any word on regulations on what you can bring?

It's one thing to volunteer and bring top of the line equipment, optics and gear. Giving you every possible advantage It's a whole different ballgame if it's here is a 40 year old bent AK 3 mags and a can of catfood. Battle is that way ---->
@Badlatitude

Well I know I can't bring my nods lol, I'll probably max load as much medical stuff as I can. I'm looking into taking my PC and plates and ear pro, maybe some mag pouches just in case I find myself in that position. Mainly I want to get people the medical stuff they asked for and get the message out via some fairly large influencers that I know.

The nearest consulate is in SF, I'm in AZ now and I'm hoping to be enroute sometime Friday. If it comes down to it, I'll try to put what Pat Rogers taught me into practice.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

I'd wager its very likely that he gets kruscheved before this is all over.

This is his last chance to make an impact for Russia and it has made things 10x worse than they were prior.

EVENTUALLY when too much is at stake people WILL act in their own self interest.

The oligarchs are probably whispering it right now, and each day that more kids are killed, and bank accounts are emptied,and assets seized without anything to show for it the likelihood goes up.

Things were already bad before.

They are so much worse now, and there is no situation where the Russian economy exceeds where it was pre invasion.

They HAVE to know this.

They HAVE to protect themselves.

And frankly at the end of the day, their self interest will trump loyalty to the man who put them in this situation.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

I hope that Russian generals/oligarchs are starting to realize that a bullet to the back of Putin's head might be the best way out of a bad situation that is likely just going to get worse.

Is this even possible at this point

I honestly have no idea.  I mean, in theory it's always possible, right?  Indira Gandhi was killed by one of her own security team, and Stauffenberg obviously tried to take out Hitler.   History is full of examples of leaders who have been assassinated, which would be an option if the oligarchs decide to try, instead of generals.

I just wonder - with increased reports (albeit maybe just rumors) that Putin is acting angry, and possibly irrational - if some generals have had conversations, or exchanged meaningful glances, about "what if he orders us to launch nukes?"

I'd wager its very likely that he gets kruscheved before this is all over.

This is his last chance to make an impact for Russia and it has made things 10x worse than they were prior.

EVENTUALLY when too much is at stake people WILL act in their own self interest.

The oligarchs are probably whispering it right now, and each day that more kids are killed, and bank accounts are emptied,and assets seized without anything to show for it the likelihood goes up.

Things were already bad before.

They are so much worse now, and there is no situation where the Russian economy exceeds where it was pre invasion.

They HAVE to know this.

They HAVE to protect themselves.

And frankly at the end of the day, their self interest will trump loyalty to the man who put them in this situation.

Every analysis I've read has stated the oligarchs no longer have any power. You'd need several popular and powerful generals or Shoigu.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

That guy is a leftist POS, anti-gun, ex Hollywood executive, his name is Gonzolo Lira. Russian apologist and contributor to Russian mouthpiece ZeroHedge. Has Coach Red Pill channel on YouTube (gotta love the red and yellow logo...)
View All Quotes
About those guns Zelensky passed out, now some criminals are armed and armed robberies and rapes have increased in Kiev.  Here's an American ex-pat who posted this from Kiev on 2/28/2022.

And the quoted Twitter account is full on "crisis actors" conspiracy theory bullcrap as well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#10]
The Ukrainian Hryvnia is now worth almost four Russian Rubles, LOL.

This is probably one more part of Putin's psychosis - Russia continues to fall farther and farther behind, and with a stable government in Kyiv, Ukraine pulls ahead of their former masters. Only with a vastly corrupt Russian stooge running Ukraine (see pre-2014 Maidan movement) does Russia compare well socially and economically with Ukraine. By pulling closer to the prosperous EU, Ukraine threatens to leave Russia in the dust for all to see. Putin loses credibility.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

No weapons in UA? RP is an idiot to the 9th degree.
The only way they are able to stay afloat is because of weapons.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Ron Paul points out that the Russian demands were quite simple:

1) No alliance and Ukraine is neutral (or no NATO expansion)
2) No weapons in Ukraine

West has ignored the "red lines" that Russian drew.  The big winners of course is the defense industry (potato asked for $35 bllion for Ukraine defense).  Of course, this creates more inflation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHsLCrauNM

No weapons in UA? RP is an idiot to the 9th degree.
The only way they are able to stay afloat is because of weapons.

Yup. It is a totally ridiculous demand.  Especially when you consider how many Ukrainians Russia has historically murdered and starved to death. Literally millions.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#12]

I find it hard to believe anyone keeps documents on shit like this.  Just like the bullshit of Putin going into Ukraine to get documents to show Bidens corruption.  It’s all bullshit to get clicks or viewers.

If I murdered someone or robbed a bank I sure as shit wouldn’t document anything.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Glenn beck dropped a video today on Ukraine and Obama/biden.

Apparently he is working with congress and his researchers to uncover stuff. Has some kind of document that he delivered to chuck grassley for that purpose that connects some dots.

Basically this is what they found and alledge:

-Owner of burisma, who payed off bidens kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's main bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military.

-this guy has warlord terrorist status by our government and was banned entering the US. Until vp biden overrode that.

-US sent that bank 8 billion of our tax dollars that disappeared forever

-At same time US wanted ukraine to make this guy a Governor of sorts for the east, which they did

-Billions of dollars suddenly appeared for the chainsaw guy to build up his own army. Which has been used to fuck with Russia and continued all the fighting that led to this conflict.

Beck is aledging that documents support Obama admin starting and funding a proxy war with Russia via Ukraine without anyone's approval.  His video does a better job explaining things.

the people who like to chop of heads like to do videos, they're wired a little differently than you and I.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

No pilot's license for me, but if it is broke I can fix it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

This shows just how much Americans LOVE to fight.  They are just one of many people who are commentating this war like it's sports ball.  

It's so ingrained in our blood, it's why we are a superpower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/422/are-you-not-entertained-entertained-2297898.gif

Who built this country? Whole bunch of people that said fuck wherever I am, I’m going to go somewhere else that’s wild as shit I’m gonna tame the piss out of it and nobody’s gonna take it from me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Stories like that are why people think we are crazy. Even if there was some truth to it, some of the details make it unbelievable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aeroworksxp:
Glenn beck dropped a video today on Ukraine and Obama/biden.

Apparently he is working with congress and his researchers to uncover stuff. Has some kind of document that he delivered to chuck grassley for that purpose that connects some dots.

Basically this is what they found and alledge:

-Owner of burisma, who played off videns kid is a madman. Known to cut peoples heads off with chainsaws.

-This same guy is also the owner of Ukraine's bank that is used to pay and fund its government and military

-US sent that bank 8 billion of our tax dollars that disappeared forever

-At same time US wanted ukraine to make this guy a Governor of sorts for the east, which they did

-Billions of dollars suddenly appeared for the chainsaw guy to build up his own army. Which has been used to fuck with Russia and continued all the fighting that led to this conflict.

Beck is aledging that documents support Obama admin starting and funding a proxy war with Russia via Ukraine without anyone's approval.  His video does a better job explaining things.

I have no doubt there is some truth to it, but it should be in its own thread, not mucking up this one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

I'm not sure I'd trust him if he said the sky was blue.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:24:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By mjohn3006:

Who built this country? Whole bunch of people that said fuck wherever I am, I’m going to go somewhere else that’s wild as shit I’m gonna tame the piss out of it and nobody’s gonna take it from me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

This shows just how much Americans LOVE to fight.  They are just one of many people who are commentating this war like it's sports ball.  

It's so ingrained in our blood, it's why we are a superpower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/422/are-you-not-entertained-entertained-2297898.gif

Seriously.  The American frontier was the dividing of the gene pool for Europeans.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:25:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Ruble support collapsing

View All Quotes
Ruble support collapsing

“Russian bank Tinkoff now offering to exchange rubles for dollars at a rate of 171 rubles per dollar. It was 83 before the European/US announcement about targeting the Russian central bank. Currency market formally opens tomorrow. This is brutal,”

It was around 70 before all this started, before the invasion.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:25:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DepletedUranium:

View Quote
Looks like the 225 did take some decent damage. You can see it's tail in the hanger. Front of the hanger is messed up. And what's worse there's a big hole toward the rear of the hanger probably from artillery/rocket. It would be a royal pita to make sure shrapnel didn't fuck up something random in a plane that size.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:25:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

Once the genie is out of the bottle, everyone will be screwed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Why would they all want to make themselves targets?

Once the genie is out of the bottle, everyone will be screwed.

Nah.
It will be a sea of opportunity if you survive and your country does not get nuked and stays in tact.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By NIevo:

What are you LOL'ing?  He's right.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NIevo:
Originally Posted By Blademan:

I hope that Russian generals/oligarchs are starting to realize that a bullet to the back of Putin's head might be the best way out of a bad situation that is likely just going to get worse.

LOL!  

What are you LOL'ing?  He's right.

I agree.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:26:36 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

What a fucking loser.  

Coward could have gone and picked up a rifle himself, but no- instead he complains about the quality of the people who they have had to resort to using (criminals).  

I mean FFS, the last thing I would want to do is arm crooks, but you know if the choice was to do it, or to have less defenders, then I would pick and choose and arm the most trustworthy ones.  We use criminals to perform jobs all the time.  My agency had a few work crews with chainsaws and weed eaters always out cleaning up roadsides and cleaning up homeless camps.  A few run away but they were not in there for major violent crimes...

This candy ass complaining in the video is just bitching because he is too fucking worthless to take his own self defense into his own hands.  No sympathy from me.  He could have procured something at any point prior, and if more people like him would have stepped up there would be no need to have criminals helping.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Burnsy87:

Thanks dudes, and thanks for making it easy @Jackal-FnM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By craiso:

Same. Love that new avatar.

Originally Posted By Jackal-FnM:

@Burnsy87 that is a nice avatar you got there

Thanks dudes, and thanks for making it easy @Jackal-FnM

Your welcome
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
We've made like 300k of those things since the early 80s. Almost everyone has some. Even Russia.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/09/russians-pilfer-us-equipment/
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
Mysterious Hummer

Among the stream of Russian military vehicles gathering around Ukraine's borders as Russia began sending troops into two separatist areas of the eastern Donbas region earlier this week, one unusual convoy has stood out as peculiar. One especially intriguing item among the diverse selection of vehicles was a U.S.-made High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle, or Humvee, which bears all the hallmarks of a distinct variant used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Exactly what force is now using the vehicle, and why, is a mystery, but its presence in Russian territory comes as Ukrainian officials warn of possible infiltration by Russian forces in Ukraine.

Russia collecting stuff to run through the duplication machine if they can...
We've made like 300k of those things since the early 80s. Almost everyone has some. Even Russia.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/sep/09/russians-pilfer-us-equipment/

I think it's +330k now. Mine is #153951.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By elcope:

I remember that.
View Quote

That is pretty damn cool.

Unfortunately I am talking about the pilots that keep posting stupid pro Putin conspiracy shit lol

Don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:
View Quote

That is awesome
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

I'm not sure I'd trust him if he said the sky was blue.
View Quote
I wouldn't be sad if coach redpill ate a thermobaric.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

The son was very much alive in the video he took.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Problem is neither of these replies is at all relevant to the video.

These were owned GSDs/dogs in the car with the father and son.

The Russians indiscriminately raked the car down with .50 or greater weapons fire that killed the father, son, and all but one dog.

The son was very much alive in the video he took.

He was hit as well and expiring.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

The only difference between a “tin foil hat conspiracy” and the truth is a little bit of time. Anything is believable after the past 2 years….where have you been?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Westernized.

Draw, Pardner.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:29:14 PM EDT
[#35]

I remember that.
View All Quotes

Didn't we have a ground pounder call in CAS and they both discovered and talked about it on here?

I remember that.

When Sadam invaded Kuwait in 1990 I was on one of the 3 or 4 US warships that was in the Persian Gulf at the time. Anyway there was a flight of f-15’s that was immediately sent over to provide a CAP over our position one of those pilots was on here a couple of decades later. Small world!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Considering the retarded shit you post all the time + Glenn Beck + the "they baited Putin into this war" angle, I believe 0% of that.  Is it possible to believe less than 0% of something?  That's how much I don't believe that.
View Quote

I believe it.

Glenn drawing it out on a chalkboard and crying is what convinced me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

What the hell is in Mobile and Theodore, dear god!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Big if true.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

That guy is the epitome of an American liberal. That or another commie like the fat-ass from Texas.
View Quote

No doubt. He reeks of libtard.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
The Ukrainian Hryvnia is now worth almost four Russian Rubles, LOL.

This is probably one more part of Putin's psychosis - Russia continues to fall farther and farther behind, and with a stable government in Kyiv, Ukraine pulls ahead of their former masters. Only with a vastly corrupt Russian stooge running Ukraine (see pre-2014 Maidan movement) does Russia compare well socially and economically with Ukraine. By pulling closer to the prosperous EU, Ukraine threatens to leave Russia in the dust for all to see. Putin loses credibility.
View Quote
Russia requires a modern economy.
A modern economy requires complex, voluntary relationships.
Complex, voluntary relationships require the rule of law.
Rule of law is incompatible with Oligarchic power structure.

It's a vicious cycle, one began by Lenin when the Communists killed the prior pro-western ruling class.  They're still paying the bill from butchering the Romanovs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:
Big if true.

View Quote

Just goes to show how much of a joke the UN actually is.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

That dude and the Odessa Ass Bandit need to have a conversation.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:32:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By deerfieldAR:

I believe it.

Glenn drawing it out on a chalkboard and crying is what convinced me.
View Quote

Remember when he planted his face in Cheeto dust?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Air Force bases all around and Ft Rucker.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:
Originally Posted By Tango_6:
Originally Posted By BigReb:

Shit I'm 1 mile from restone arsenal and a nuclear power plant is on the other side of it.

I' m in a glow zone.

For once I am thankful to be in South AL.  Ain't shit around these rednecks.

Air Force bases all around and Ft Rucker.

I'm on the coast.  I guess there is a bunch of crap in Mobile which is a shithole, and Theodore, which is an even bigger shithole.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

lol ZH is the furthest thing from Russian mouthpiece...
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:
Big if true.

View Quote

Wow. That is big and will really fuck over the civvies. If Putin's henchmen don't remove him. The people will.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By JPP:

No doubt. He reeks of libtard.
View Quote
Here's his entire life. Too lazy to write a synopsis: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/gonzalo-lira-coach-red-pill-expat229.36610/
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BigReb:

There is in dothan.
View Quote

Never say anything in Dothan except the IT company that does support.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

What authority does he have to do that ?
View Quote
He's the commander in chief.  At least physically as I don't know if his brain as declined enough to where it's not capable of functioning as such.
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 648 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top