Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3575 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Prigozhin TG

On February 22, in response to a question from the publication "Sevkor" E.V. Prigozhin provided the following response: https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/2711

In response to this, the governor of the Sverdlovsk region Evgeny Kuyvashev spoke:
“Lawlessness, Yevgeny, is what you poke your nose into regional management and personnel policy. If every businessman who makes money on school meals tries to run the country, we will not go far. You cook cutlets and cook pasta, and we will figure it out in the regions ourselves.”

We publish the commentary of E.V. Prigogine:
“If we switched from YOU to “YOU”, then I can answer YOU the following:
The country is in a difficult position because there are regional bureaucrats like YOU. During the war of 1941-1945, which is being repeated now, Stalin simply shot people like YOU and Beglov. I think we'll get back to it soon.
I am sure that the time is not far off when the people will reach the boiling point and raise YOU and people like YOU on the pitchfork.
Around YOU - solid liberal and LGBT scandals. The mobilized, hearing YOUR name, spit in YOUR direction. Any fighter of PMC "Wagner", who came from the Sverdlovsk colony, can manage the region better than YOU.
Now put it on your nose: hundreds of thousands of soldiers who die at the front, until February 24, 2022, were mechanics, cooks, teachers and businessmen.
I stopped being a businessman on February 24, 2022, when things got tough for the country. And he completely devoted his life to the leadership of the most, perhaps, combat-ready military unit in the country - PMC "Wagner".
And YOU, like many cowardly bureaucrats, remained sitting in a warm office, spending the benefits of the people who support YOU.
It seems that YOU were taught life not by the Russian people, but by Yale University, where YOU learned hatred for this people. I recommend that YOU either go to the front and prove that YOU are not a complete nonentity, or stick your tongue where YOU can control it.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/2721

Here’s my favorite Russian trooper’s TG. As you may remember, he found out friends died as result of shitty command, which resulted in a promotion. He has since gone on a public information campaign.

If Marzoev had been familiar with the word Honor even for a second, then after everything that had happened, he would have shot himself, like an officer who made a mistake at the cost of the lives of hundreds of guys.

Marzoev completely misinformed the management of the 247th (Our regiment commander died there) saying that reconnaissance had been carried out and the route was clear, in fact, this was done with his stupidest orders and his hands ...

For that, upstairs, Marzoev always reports about his successes and gets promotions along with his colleagues Muradov and Akhmedov, I think you have heard about these names.

And each of them was not punished, and moreover, they received a promotion ...

https://t.me/Separ13_13/8494

Comrade General is now rushing about in search of me, the truth has offended him greatly, well, what can you do, as it is.

INSTEAD OF SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF THE 22nd ARMY CORPS, GENERAL MARZOEV IS LOOKING FOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH.

If something ever happens to me, then you know the name of the person who is to blame.

Lieutenant General Arkady Marzoev.

https://t.me/Separ13_13/8496

Much of Russian TG is crowing about perceived successes. Not a single word about the anniversary from either of these two.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#3]
TERRA unit: The fight near Bakhmut. Raid of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on wagner's position. Part 1

????????? TERRA: ??? ??? ????????. ????? ??? ?? ??????? ???????. ?.1

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:58:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By K0UA:

It that is 5.45 ammo how can it be that old? Wouldn't that be ammo from the 1970's?  1970 ammo shoots just fine when stored in clean dry cool storage. That looks to be very well stored to me. Even if it was 7.62 x39 ammo, that would be from the 50's, again just fine if stored properly. 100 year old ammo is just fine if stored properly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OBird:

Pic of inside the Cobasna ammo dump from a Romanian news article   holy 5.45 batman

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/CEF749CE-63A7-4CE9-8F71-D7BB793AD593_jpe-2722868.JPG

EDIT:

Similar pic from a totally different news source (Moldovan? I think?):

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/98A68B36-8C63-4EFA-9445-4C21E403DD5A_jpe-2722899.JPG

It that is 5.45 ammo how can it be that old? Wouldn't that be ammo from the 1970's?  1970 ammo shoots just fine when stored in clean dry cool storage. That looks to be very well stored to me. Even if it was 7.62 x39 ammo, that would be from the 50's, again just fine if stored properly. 100 year old ammo is just fine if stored properly.
That picture made my ammo fort cock so hard that I could use it to drive nails.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaHkJWcAELDXq?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaHjZXEAEIZ2H?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

Russian Rorschach test

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:03:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Russian Rorschach test

View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaHkJWcAELDXq?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaHjZXEAEIZ2H?format=png&name=900x900

Russian Rorschach test

lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Ahhh the old “testing the ability to covertly knock people out with the heal or your combat ready side arm” injury. Seen it a million times.

Noice!

And great, now we gotta hear from our kids -but Daaaad, Jack67 got one for both his kids…
View Quote

You make me sound like a doting and competent parent.

Truth is, there is nothing that teaches you that you are inadequate at the job, than when you run out of .45 and your teenager gets that look, like maybe you just stole their kidney or something..
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Prigozhin TG

On February 22, in response to a question from the publication "Sevkor" E.V. Prigozhin provided the following response: https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/2711
. . .
"If we switched from YOU to "YOU", then I can answer YOU the following:
The country is in a difficult position because there are regional bureaucrats like YOU. During the war of 1941-1945, which is being repeated now, Stalin simply shot people like YOU and Beglov. I think we'll get back to it soon.
I am sure that the time is not far off when the people will reach the boiling point and raise YOU and people like YOU on the pitchfork.
Around YOU - solid liberal and LGBT scandals. The mobilized, hearing YOUR name, spit in YOUR direction. Any fighter of PMC "Wagner", who came from the Sverdlovsk colony, can manage the region better than YOU.
Now put it on your nose: hundreds of thousands of soldiers who die at the front, until February 24, 2022, were mechanics, cooks, teachers and businessmen.
I stopped being a businessman on February 24, 2022, when things got tough for the country. And he completely devoted his life to the leadership of the most, perhaps, combat-ready military unit in the country - PMC "Wagner".
And YOU, like many cowardly bureaucrats, remained sitting in a warm office, spending the benefits of the people who support YOU.
It seems that YOU were taught life not by the Russian people, but by Yale University, where YOU learned hatred for this people. I recommend that YOU either go to the front and prove that YOU are not a complete nonentity, or stick your tongue where YOU can control it.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/2721

View Quote
Ahhh . . . good old Prigozhin.  Always good for a refreshing look into the Russian dystopia.  He *really* needs to stay away from windows though - and drinking his tea would be a bad idea all around.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By merick:

That will show those citizens of Bakhumut rascals who's in charge.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By merick:
Originally Posted By CMOS:

And, you can bet the UAF already has arty scoped out for every square inch of Bakhmut.  IF the Orks take Bakhmut, the UAF will level it as soon as the Orcs fully occupy it, as they are giddy with "victory" and hammered drunk on Vodka.  UAF will slaughter them.

CMOS

That will show those citizens of Bakhumut rascals who's in charge.
Bakhmut is already totally destroyed
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:27:03 AM EDT
[#10]
"Another photo of a wrecked Russian tank near the Russian embassy in Berlin and some details

The tank stationed there was shot down on March 31, 2022 near Bucha, and the Berlin government last year was initially against the idea of   deployment. However, the Berlin History Bunker Museum managed to defend the initiative in court and place the tank in the capital."

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Makes em have to stop and fix it at least.

Can people pull rail spikes anymore to cause derailments?

That likely would be a better action for sabotage
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Ukrainian 30th mechanized dropping grenades on Russians in Bakhmut area.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:30:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Tell me you don’t know any Moldovans, without telling me you don’t know any Moldovans.  That’s called “Tuesday.” ;)

Honestly though, after the gun show on Saturday, I am going to spend the weekend through Monday w/my step-son from Kishinev.  I’ll try to get him to call his aunt there and get a local feel.  Report back on that.

Holy cow, stuff just got real. That’s not entirely for show.
View Quote

expand please.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:41:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#15]
"Poland will deliver 60 PT-91 tanks to Ukraine in the coming days,   Moravetskyi"

(Poland has allegedly promised another 250 tanks, 14 Leo2s, and the remainder T-72 and PT-91s)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Dracster:
"Another photo of a wrecked Russian tank near the Russian embassy in Berlin and some details

The tank stationed there was shot down on March 31, 2022 near Bucha, and the Berlin government last year was initially against the idea of   deployment. However, the Berlin History Bunker Museum managed to defend the initiative in court and place the tank in the capital."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2023-02-24_06-20-29_jpg-2723115.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2023-02-24_06-20-28_jpg-2723116.JPG

View Quote

Wrecked RUSSIAN tank being mocked in front of the Brandenburg Gate - historical irony 10/10.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:52:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:54:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#19]
Drone misses the moment it's struck, but good kill of a Russian counterbattery radar.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#22]

lol, that was the scene last night.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:57:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Those are some solid numbers of tank, arty and armored vehicle kills, in addition to the nearly 1000 kia. What a nice capstone to the 1 yr mark.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#24]
"Trophy T-90A and T-72B3 of the 2016 model in service with the Armed Forces near Bakhmut."

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:03:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#25]
Drone misses the moment it's struck, but good kill of a Russian counterbattery radar.

https://topwar.ru/uploads/posts/2021-02/1613494321_rls-6.jpg
View Quote

We really need a list with equipment not yet destroyed.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:05:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dracster] [#26]
"While Zelensky is getting ready to answer questions, Prime Minister Shmyhal and Defense Minister Reznikov met the first 4 Leopard 2 tanks handed over by Poland"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:05:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#27]
Edit, beaten.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:08:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Wow, they are in a sad shape.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Ukraine seems to be finding more rear area equipment the last two weeks or so. makes me think there is a new surveillance asset in Ukraine. or perhaps an improved algorithm searching real or near real time satellite images.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

If that ammo is 5.45x39 its not from the 1950's. Old artillery rounds may be still stored there.

Ukraine could use the 5.45x39. Little green men could attack from the west with Moldova's permission. Unmarked vehicles and no identification on their uniforms.

With overwhelming firepower the 1500 Russian soldiers could be given an ultimatum. Until they decide, electricity and water should be cut off. No food or any cross border traffic allowed.

Ukraine or Moldova have the right to hold them as POW's based on the latest intelligence regarding Moscow's plans.

Any "protestors" in Moldova to be arrested in mass, identified and their homes, phones and computers searched for evidence of Russian collusion.

We are at war. We can play Russia's little green men game too. Spies and saboteurs don't deserve the same rights as regular citizens.

As far as the ammo stores being comparable to atomic weapons, lets find out if they don't surrender.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

Yeah I would suspect they can or will try. It'd give them a new front for Ukraine to worry about defending and lots of war material the Russians really need.

Pic of inside the Cobasna ammo dump from a Romanian news article … holy 5.45 batman

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/CEF749CE-63A7-4CE9-8F71-D7BB793AD593_jpe-2722868.JPG

If that ammo is 5.45x39 its not from the 1950's. Old artillery rounds may be still stored there.

Ukraine could use the 5.45x39. Little green men could attack from the west with Moldova's permission. Unmarked vehicles and no identification on their uniforms.

With overwhelming firepower the 1500 Russian soldiers could be given an ultimatum. Until they decide, electricity and water should be cut off. No food or any cross border traffic allowed.

Ukraine or Moldova have the right to hold them as POW's based on the latest intelligence regarding Moscow's plans.

Any "protestors" in Moldova to be arrested in mass, identified and their homes, phones and computers searched for evidence of Russian collusion.

We are at war. We can play Russia's little green men game too. Spies and saboteurs don't deserve the same rights as regular citizens.

As far as the ammo stores being comparable to atomic weapons, lets find out if they don't surrender.

This is the way.

I envision a 3 way joint operation, with Ukrainian, Romanian, and Moldovan special operations groups.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

I like the sound of grassroots moldovan freedom fighters.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By CMOS:

And, you can bet the UAF already has arty scoped out for every square inch of Bakhmut.  IF the Orks take Bakhmut, the UAF will level it as soon as the Orcs fully occupy it, as they are giddy with "victory" and hammered drunk on Vodka.  UAF will slaughter them.

CMOS
View Quote

I've heard it theorized that the exact purpose of defending Bakhmut is to use it as a killing field for russian people and material. Nothing else. Though I totally understand that soldiers who have been fighting to the death for that place would be reluctant to just give up after all that sacrifice.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I've heard it theorized that the exact purpose of defending Bakhmut is to use it as a killing field for russian people and material. Nothing else. Though I totally understand that soldiers who have been fighting to the death for that place would be reluctant to just give up after all that sacrifice.
View Quote

Every city they fight over gets completely flattened > keep them in one city

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

The only way to even try to explain that level of "both sides are the same" stupidity is to believe that Ukraine and Russia are fighting over some un-aligned territory that both have some plausible claims to. I could buy some folks falling for it back in 2014, where all we heard was "ethnic Russians voted to be in Russia". But now, when Russia invaded Kiev and bombed the entire country, especially hospitals, schools, etc. and openly declared that Ukraine does not exist and they will occupy it, there can be NO EXCUSE to be this willfully stupid.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By brahm:

Ukraine seems to be finding more rear area equipment the last two weeks or so. makes me think there is a new surveillance asset in Ukraine. or perhaps an improved algorithm searching real or near real time satellite images.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brahm:

You might be right, but something to note is that last Summer, the Ukrainians were hitting rear counterbattery radars with Himars when they could find them.  Also of note is that last years radar systems were much more modern and dangerous than what we're seeing now.  

The Zoopark system hit last summer:  

Today's system is much older, goes back to the late 70's, so the Russians are hurting for counterbattery radars among other problems.

https://en.topwar.ru/180040-ot-rysi-k-jastrebu-otechestvennye-rls-kontrbatarejnoj-borby.html

The Lynx station could track the flight of shells in a sector 30 ° wide in azimuth. Provided the detection of firing positions of barreled artillery at distances of up to 9 km, mortars - up to 12 km, multiple launch rocket systems - up to 16 km. It took 30 seconds to calculate the coordinates of the enemy after targeting the projectile. Product 1RL239 was also able to monitor the results of firing. Explosions of artillery shells were recorded at a distance of 11 km, MLRS missiles - up to 20 km.

According to reports, the ARK-1 radar remained in service until recently, after which it began to give way to newer models. "Lynx" was regularly used as part of the exercises, and in addition, used during the war in Afghanistan. There it was found that ARK-1 has some technical and operational shortcomings. In addition, specific problems related to mountainous terrain have emerged.

Zoopark radars are literally 2000's tech.

Soon after the Lynx was accepted for supply, in 1981, the Strela Research Institute began work on the next counter-battery radar with improved characteristics. This product received the designations 1L219 and Zoo-1. By the end of the eighties, the station was brought to testing, but further measures were delayed. The finished product 1L219 was accepted into service only in 2008; at the same time, the re-equipment of artillery reconnaissance units began.

Like the Lynx, the Zoo-1 is built on a modified MT-LBu chassis. It houses a multifunctional three-dimensional radar 1L259 with a phased antenna array. With its help, monitoring of the air situation, spotting of flying projectiles and places and launching, as well as control of unmanned aerial vehicles is provided.

The 1L259 product operates in a sector with a width of 90 ° and detects the firing positions of howitzers at ranges up to 12 km, mortars - up to 17 km. MLRS are determined from 20-22 km, launch positions of tactical missile systems - from 45 km. The complex's automation is capable of simultaneously tracking 12 air targets. Zoo-1 processes up to 70 projectiles per minute, calculates their launch points and transmits data to fire weapons.

In 2013, a deeply modernized version of the complex, 1L260 Zoo-1M, was presented. It was built on the GM-5971 chassis and received a new 1L261 radar, equipped with an active phased array with increased characteristics. Due to this update, range characteristics, detection accuracy, noise immunity, etc. have been improved.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone following along with this thread saw the plan revealed in December.

View Quote

When that happens the tears in GD are going to be neck deep.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Every city they fight over gets completely flattened > keep them in one city

View Quote

Russia figures that no matter how many of their own people get killed or wounded, russia has plenty of replacements but Ukraine doesn't have more replacements. War of attrition. War of exhaustion. And russia is correct that they have way, way more bodies. Either they are right that they can win a war of attrition or they are not. Ukraine needs to be able to maneuver, nature is not helping.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 12:59:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By warp_foo:
Everything on that list is feel good BS - except #10. They mad the US sanctions have gutted their dreams of copying western tech.

m
View Quote

You could add #11 and #12 to that list. China needs the EU and the US for economic purposes as almost 50% off their income comes from it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Yes, I think Western Europe is too fickle for long term protection. I think the Eastern countries are better off forming Warsaw Pact 2.0 without Russia this time!  Poland and Ukraine will be economic and military power houses. Do they really want to be lumped in with the deadbeats in NATO?  They could always have an additional looser alliance between Warsaw 2.0 and NATO to synch up on comms, technology, training, exercises, etc. Mainly reserve to themselves the decisions for funding, readiness, deployment etc.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
1420 in Belarus this time, asking if people want to join EU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTZJM0TriQ

Here again, I think there's great value in an eastern European bloc excluding Russia. Something for mutual defense from the Russian monster that is less threatening to the Russian monster.

Yes, I think Western Europe is too fickle for long term protection. I think the Eastern countries are better off forming Warsaw Pact 2.0 without Russia this time!  Poland and Ukraine will be economic and military power houses. Do they really want to be lumped in with the deadbeats in NATO?  They could always have an additional looser alliance between Warsaw 2.0 and NATO to synch up on comms, technology, training, exercises, etc. Mainly reserve to themselves the decisions for funding, readiness, deployment etc.

My idea posted a long while back.

NNATO

"NOT NATO"

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#41]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaED6XwAAlWXo?format=jpg&name=large

So it seems we might be swarming Russia with kamikaze drones.

Jump 20 UAV

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/1362080337-f6d0d6622ab64c1f502f69f24b60d6c8a2fdd71785928e629ec31151b5363279-d_1280.jpg

Altius-600 Loitering Kamikaze drone.

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:720/format:webp/1*yzm9YHC8jdudCk-QWlJtmw.jpeg

Switchblade-600

https://www.thedroneu.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Switchblade-600-by-AeroVironment.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-DVJhbw0c

View All Quotes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuaED6XwAAlWXo?format=jpg&name=large

So it seems we might be swarming Russia with kamikaze drones.

Jump 20 UAV

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/1362080337-f6d0d6622ab64c1f502f69f24b60d6c8a2fdd71785928e629ec31151b5363279-d_1280.jpg
The JUMP 20 is a vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL), fixed-wing unmanned aircraft used to provide advanced multi-sensor intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) services. Delivering 14+ hours of endurance and an operational range of 185 km (115 mi), the JUMP 20 is ideal for multi-mission operations. Runway independent, the system can be set up and operational in less than 60 minutes without the need for launch or recovery equipment. With a useable payload capacity of up to 30 pounds, the JUMP 20 offers flexible payload options utilizing industry leading imaging sensors such as ARCAM 45D, long range EO/MWIR as well as onboard tracking, stabilization and video processing. In addition to the multi-mission payload bay and superior optics, the JUMP 20 features a common autopilot and ground control system architecture providing a highly customizable, modular platform which can be custom-configured to meet operational or customer requirements.

Altius-600 Loitering Kamikaze drone.

https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:720/format:webp/1*yzm9YHC8jdudCk-QWlJtmw.jpeg

Anduril Industries has developed a loitering munition capability for its industry-leading ALTIUS 600 and 700 platform — The ALTIUS 600M and 700M.

Both the 600M and 700M are designed to be flexible and adaptable and can accommodate multiple seeker and warhead options, with the 700M capable of carrying warheads as heavy as thirty-five pounds. Both models are designed with a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA), a hallmark of most Anduril platforms, making them exceptionally flexible and adaptable.

The ALTIUS 600M and 700M provide increased payload size, longer endurance and increased range than other loitering munitions in its class.

ALTIUS is incredibly versatile and can be used for missions including standoff ISR&T, kinetic engagement, RF decoy, SIGINT, comms relay and RF/cyber warfare. Like all Anduril systems, the ALTIUS platform is autonomous and one operator is able to control multiple assets. ALTIUS has demonstrated autonomous coordinated strike, target recognition and collaborative teaming.

The ALTIUS 600M and 700M are designed for expeditionary deployment by air, mobile, ground, or maritime forces, giving them multi-domain launch capability. The airframe can be launched from any platform including fixed-wing aircraft, rotor-wing aircraft in both high and low altitude, ground and utility vehicles, as well as watercraft.

The ALTIUS 600M and 700M are built on Anduril’s dual-use, commercial ALTIUS platform. ALTIUS is a highly configurable UAS platform that can accomodate a variety of payloads for various operational needs ranging from civilian applications such as hurricane data gathering to more defense oriented missions such as intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance.

Switchblade-600

https://www.thedroneu.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Switchblade-600-by-AeroVironment.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-DVJhbw0c

Nice!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:03:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:

Pic of inside the Cobasna ammo dump from a Romanian news article   holy 5.45 batman

EDIT:

Similar pic from a totally different news source (Moldovan? I think?):

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/62477/98A68B36-8C63-4EFA-9445-4C21E403DD5A_jpe-2722899.JPG

That picture made me look at my ammo fort and feel sad.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Interesting.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#44]
10 good news of the war year

-Russia is screwed. 150 thousand zhmurs, more than 3 thousand tanks, 299 planes, 287 turntables, 18 ships and boats. We shot down 873 fucking cruise missiles. Instead of taking Kyiv in 4 days, the Lapti tied bags with squints with their accelerants, taken to the parade in the capital. Chernihiv did not fall, Sumy and Kharkiv survived. And yes, instead of Kherson, there is also only Kher. They liberated it, as well as Kherson region, Kyiv region and Kharkiv region, Zmiiny was cleared. Crimea to prepare.

-We spoke Ukrainian. Among Russian speakers and bilinguals, 45% of Ukrainians began to use Ukrainian more often, 14% completely switched. This is for a year.

-OPZZ, Party of Regions, Zhopoblok, Communist Party, Sharia Party are prohibited in Ukraine. Medvedchuk turned into a cosplay of Yanukovych. UOC MP was covered by Alina Kabaeva. OCU serves the liturgy in the Lavra.

-Everything superfluous fell off from us as well. Now we know what a family is. What is love? Who are our real friends?
Experienced grief hardened, reforged and formed us today. And we realized that we no longer have to deserve the right to happiness.
Look inside yourself and see how much light power there is. You can do everything now.
Damn, if not everything, then you didn't need it, where does this skepticism come from, you live in a country that no one gave more than four days!

-We grew up. Ukrainians were already a repressed nation, but now they are completely deaf. Well, remember this "The Ministry of Internal Affairs urges civilians not to shoot down drones with small arms." And who among you was able to explain to foreigners the real meaning of the phrase "fuck it, fuck it"?
Optimism, awareness, wisdom, empathy. Understanding that you can die at any moment changes your outlook on life. How many of us now write: we have never felt so alive as now.
Now it will be more difficult, because it was a war of intimidation, and now it will be a war of attrition. But we know that we have to live. For ourselves and for our dead and unborn. You haven't found the meaning of life yet - live to spite Russia.

-The economy of the gas station country will soon begin to collapse. Oil prices were high all last year, and they still sold gas. And still collapsed. Now there is an embargo on oil and they have stuck their own gas pipe in their own hole. Next year, the Russian Federation will lose at least half of its income only from the main sources of income.
If you want to look into the future of Russia under sanctions, look at Iran.

-Putin started the war to gather the USSR, but miscalculated with the counterpoint. Now, from a country that started something, they are turning into a junior partner of China. They persuade India to buy something from them. Lavrov drags himself through Africa wearing beads made of flowers and bagels.
Biden wanted to go to Kyiv and went.
One of our main achievements this year of the war is that those who decide something are no longer afraid of Russia. The world order is experiencing tectonic fractures. And the Russian Federation, instead of becoming a superpower, will fall into this tectonic gap.

-Instead, a warrior came to Russia. Packages with corpses, for which widows are given a package of dumplings, two cloves and to hold on to a fur coat while the story is being filmed.
Fires, explosions, airplanes crashing into barns and houses, air defenses on rooftops, safaris on chmobikes.
Did you imagine yourself as a super nation? You told us: in order not to be bombed, it was necessary to surrender? So give up. Oh, you can't, you don't decide anything in your Third Reich with AliExpress. Well, then stay there while our uncle Valeria decides. You are in a good mood

-The Russian Federation will still fall apart. Someday we will open the phone book and still start deleting the numbers of those who returned on the shield. But at the same time, cartographers will remove this rotten country from the world map.

We subscribe, because the lack of Russophobia harms the future

https://t.me/bochkala_war/11934

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:15:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Toybasher] [#45]
This isn't going to work out like they are planning.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuIcL4WcAIW4jb?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote
Why won't it? AFAIK Russia technically has more population and equipment than Ukraine. I don't think Putin will ever pull out and he'll just keep drafting people (to the point the FSB is going around searching alleyways for homeless people to kidnap and force to the front line) until Ukraine is grinded down and loses, even if it takes years.

We can keep sending Ukraine equipment but I think even if Russia loses 10 orcs for every Ukrainian they'll still emerge victorious in the end, even if it ends up being a repeat of the Winter War.

I do think we should do everything we can to make it as agonizing of a victory as possible for Russia though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:15:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#46]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Uh oh! Trump on Beck's show just said he likes Zelensky (mostly because he didn't sell Trump out in the investigation). Bragging about the massive numbers of Javelins he sent and how the initial Ukrainian success was because of his help.

That's going to make some heads explode.

Then he goes on to be wrong about Nordstream and European contributions to this war.
View Quote

I already dropped that into one of the GD threads.

Edit:  and now a second one.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Video in tweet in English.

Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

When that happens the tears in GD are going to be neck deep.
View Quote
I'll be thirsty
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#49]
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
Why won't it? AFAIK Russia technically has more population and equipment than Ukraine. I don't think Putin will ever pull out and he'll just keep drafting people (to the point the FSB is going around searching alleyways for homeless people to kidnap and force to the front line) until Ukraine is grinded down and loses, even if it takes years.

We can keep sending Ukraine equipment but I think even if Russia loses 10 orcs for every Ukrainian they'll still emerge victorious in the end, even if it ends up being a repeat of the Winter War.

I do think we should do everything we can to make it as agonizing of a victory as possible for Russia though.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Toybasher:
This isn't going to work out like they are planning.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FpuIcL4WcAIW4jb?format=jpg&name=medium

Stay tuned then, you guys will have to learn those tactics you described don't work out well against precision fires and a serious lack of logistics to get that meat to the front.  Add in poor equipment and almost no and compromised comms and we're just waiting for the right weather to see Russian plans literally fall apart like they did in the Kharkiv and Kherson offensives.
Link Posted: 2/24/2023 1:27:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Nice piece from PBS highlighting 3 Ukrainian Mayors in 3 Russian speaking cities and how the Russian invasion solidified their devotion to Ukraine.

Ukraine's fight against Russia forges new levels of national unity a year into war
Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3575 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top