Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2966 of 5589)
Page / 5589
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:44:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Prime:

Yeah, same.

Except it will not make up for the Russian ass rape videos, one of which is currently on a UA TG channel. Off to the store for some mind soap.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Really good video. I'd bet there's thousands of hours of this stuff we haven't seen yet.

Yeah, same.

Except it will not make up for the Russian ass rape videos, one of which is currently on a UA TG channel. Off to the store for some mind soap.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:54:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://i.imgur.com/3dgtqta.jpg

View Quote

Ok that there was pretty bad to be seen...

c
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Ukrainians destroy Russian ammo trucks in huge explosion

Ukrainians destroy Russian ammo trucks in huge explosion
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Yeah. Their current state of not starving to death relies on the interconnected supply chains of the world. *WE* are in the best position of pretty much any nation on the planet as far as resources and borders we can defend easily. We would certainly cry about it a whole bunch, but we could survive all on our own if we wanted to. There are a LOT of countries who can't. I'm sure it is one of the main reasons Europe is so freakin pissed at russia for screwing up a system that has benefited quality of life for pretty much everybody everywhere for decades. Russia could have chosen to sell fuel to europe and make bank just by doing nothing. Instead they decided they just wanted to burn down the grocery store that everybody uses. Freakin idiot culture. Close the iron curtain and weld it shut from the outside. We will all have to figure out how to get by without their inexpensive fuel. Not "we", "we". We can produce our own fuel if we want to. Not europe so much.
View Quote

There are gas and oil reserves in the north sea, greenies won't let them drill for it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Weasel_Master:

Quantities needed during a hurricane aren't too harsh.  With mutual aid it lessens the impact of manpower.  Most of the damage is broken poles and distribution tubs and obviously some wire.  Rarely is a full sub taken out.

As well, on the transmission side, where Ukraine is getting hit the hardest, stuff is usually spread far enough out only one major station gets hit.  It causes some grid issues but nothing compared to that having a network of transmission subs taken out.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Parts of the US (FL) go through heavily damaged grid scenarios every few years with Hurricanes. We/they get everything up and running miraculously fast. Dont we have spare equipment for this very purpose. Or is it relatively small and localized compared to what we are talking about?

Quantities needed during a hurricane aren't too harsh.  With mutual aid it lessens the impact of manpower.  Most of the damage is broken poles and distribution tubs and obviously some wire.  Rarely is a full sub taken out.

As well, on the transmission side, where Ukraine is getting hit the hardest, stuff is usually spread far enough out only one major station gets hit.  It causes some grid issues but nothing compared to that having a network of transmission subs taken out.

<This and hurricanes aren't doing damage for eight straight months.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]

The entire world has become comfortable with purchasing things from other countries that are better at making them more inexpensively than they can be manufactured in the home country. With the military power of the US making sure those items can safely be shipped from one country to another without piracy and such. Americans always and still have the option of spending more money here in order to buy stuff made in america. Americans don't want to and never did. There is a 100% chance american manufacturing will start up if there is an american market for it. It's basically every country on the  country on the planet, not just us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:

We the American people have been sold out. The idea that all this important equipment can’t be manufactured here and we rely on a tiny country with extremely hostile neighbors for important infrastructure is just outrageous. Same goes for Taiwan, if South Korea and Taiwan fall we are fucked.
    My local power company is a monopoly that spends more money on marketing and solar and unicorn fart power than maintaining their power lines. I hated them before and now reading this…

The entire world has become comfortable with purchasing things from other countries that are better at making them more inexpensively than they can be manufactured in the home country. With the military power of the US making sure those items can safely be shipped from one country to another without piracy and such. Americans always and still have the option of spending more money here in order to buy stuff made in america. Americans don't want to and never did. There is a 100% chance american manufacturing will start up if there is an american market for it. It's basically every country on the  country on the planet, not just us.

People who complain about foreign trade should check everything they own for a "Made in America" sticker. Nobody forces us to buy foreign products, we voluntarily do so because of the value they offer. If anyone thinks inflation is bad now, just imagine a ban on foreign goods. Wages in the developing world would make the average American homeless and starving. As consumers, we take advantage of those lower costs.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
I know that swiss government is being assholes here, but I don't trust what german politicians say.  With their involvement, there has to be more to the story.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

I know that swiss government is being assholes here, but I don't trust what german politicians say.  With their involvement, there has to be more to the story.

The Swiss have backed off freezing Russian assets as well. First rumored to be close a trillion dollars by some, the Swiss now claim only 3 to 4 million is being held in their banks.

They need to decide if they are part of the West or if they are not. If not, we can sanction them as well.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes

Shouldn't Germany have checked their ammunition supply chain before involving the Swiss?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:30:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By torstin:

Shouldn't Germany have checked their ammunition supply chain before involving the Swiss?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By torstin:

The Swiss need only supply the technical data package then and allow NATO to ramp up production. We could reverse engineer the ammo as well.

With the Swiss being land locked they need to make some serious decisions.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:41:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By elcope:

That's where you see some of the military guys mentioning replacement capacity for various weapon systems, it's the exact same thing. Even something as simple as obtaining chipsets in quantity for various weapon systems hamstrings OUR security posture due to the ever-changing lead time on components.

Well in WW2 we built a tank/B17/etc every hour, day whatever. We don't have that kind of industrial capacity reserve to significantly ramp up production.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

-snip-

As I mentioned, if they're hitting critical infrastructure, it's going to be EXPENSIVE and time-consuming to replace. Even if we didn't give them a penny, we'd still have to slip our orders to give them room in the queue to replace destroyed equipment. Assuming we care, which I, at least, do. We'll likely be paying for this war on infrastructure for a long time, in one way or another.

-snip-

Slava Ukrani.

That's where you see some of the military guys mentioning replacement capacity for various weapon systems, it's the exact same thing. Even something as simple as obtaining chipsets in quantity for various weapon systems hamstrings OUR security posture due to the ever-changing lead time on components.

Well in WW2 we built a tank/B17/etc every hour, day whatever. We don't have that kind of industrial capacity reserve to significantly ramp up production.

100% correct. We've backed ourselves into a corner, and at some point we're going to end up paying the price for it. I don't know how long it would take us to get production of things going at a good rate again, but it isn't going to be a short process.

Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
I suspect it was China who sniped the power grid in CA back in 2014:

https://archive.ph/SNMGK

It's possible. What I remember about that incident was the opinion it was a "dry run" for a bigger attack, very well organized and executed, but they didn't have enough knowledge of the equipment to really destroy it. The speculation was they were using thermal equipment, because they hit the transformers in the hottest parts...the cooling radiators. That kind of damage can actually be repaired. If you hit the main tank and even touch the windings inside, it's a different matter. The entire thing would have to be un-tanked, repaired, re-wound, etc. Years of work, and probably fast and easier to simply recycle the materials and build a new one. I don't know for sure though.

Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Ever since reading 'One Second After' I've been worried about an extended power outage.

From the sounds of it, failing or attacked power plants / transmission seems far more probable than EMP.

Hopefully this situation in Ukraine wakes some folks up.

I doubt it. I'm not bullshitting you when I say that, when I wake up in the morning and the power is still on so I get to go to work, I'm pleasantly surprised.
It's so stupidly easy to cripple us, I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet. And that's just considering bad actors, not things like CME's and such.
My fellow operators and I joke that we'll either be the very first people out of work (grid destroyed), or the very last (failed economy, but we have to keep the power going).

Parts of the US (FL) go through heavily damaged grid scenarios every few years with Hurricanes. We/they get everything up and running miraculously fast. Dont we have spare equipment for this very purpose. Or is it relatively small and localized compared to what we are talking about?

Pretty much this. During a hurricane, when the power goes out, it's not really much different from a regular storm. Lines get dropped, automatic relays sense faults, PCB's open to protect the important equipment like LPT's, they don't end up damaged. Repairing poles, lines, etc. is a lot easier and faster than replacing huge, important, hard-to-get equipment. It still takes quite a while, but we're talking weeks, not years.

Someone else did mention we're having trouble sourcing the steel cores for the aluminum lines though. I hadn't heard that. One more problem to add to the list.

Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

It's not reliance on electricity that's the problem, it's the casual acceptance of monopolies and offshoring of suppliers. The idea that there's only one supplier for this stuff, and they're on another continent is what's amazingly stupid here. Electric power in itself isn't that crazy, we've had electric power for considerably more than a century. The fact that things are so vulnerable shows real mismanagement by those responsible for oversight of the utilities.

We the American people have been sold out. The idea that all this important equipment can’t be manufactured here and we rely on a tiny country with extremely hostile neighbors for important infrastructure is just outrageous. Same goes for Taiwan, if South Korea and Taiwan fall we are fucked.
    My local power company is a monopoly that spends more money on marketing and solar and unicorn fart power than maintaining their power lines. I hated them before and now reading this…

EVERY local utility is a monopoly, or almost. It's pretty rare to have a choice where you get your power from...once one company has infrastructure in place, no one comes in after and tries to build all-new competing infrastructure. It's just not worth their time and effort.
If you're lucky, you'll live where there's a not-for-profit company (PUD, Co-OP, etc.) selling you your power, and it'll be cheaper and likely more reliable. But, yeah, there's a lot of monopolies out there and little overlap between service areas.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:43:42 PM EDT
[#11]

I'm not sure what's going on with that Coke can.  Special improvised fuse mechanism?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#12]

I agree, just wondering what the whole story is on that as well.
View Quote

From what I just read, the Swiss are bound by former military agreements to remain neutral. They can't take a side.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:52:57 PM EDT
[#14]

1:02 On the air of the telethon "Yedini Novyni" he talked about how the Rashists settled the occupied Melitopol and the surrounding villages and are building fortifications. More than half of the residents of Melitopol evacuated to the territory controlled by Ukraine or abroad. Up to 60,000 Melitopol residents remained in the city. Instead, the city and district were massively populated by invaders from Russia - Russians, Chechens, Ossetians, etc. To the east of Melitopol - in the Kherson direction - the Rashists evict people from their houses and build defensive fortifications. So, in the village of Polyanivka, Melitopol district, they "asked" residents to move to other settlements. Concrete slabs removed from the water channel were brought to Polyanivka through the nearby Yakymivka. And they turn the surrounding area into an outpost. The occupiers also captured other villages of the Melitopol district: they settled in empty houses and placed military equipment next to civilians - in towns and yards. Therefore, the terror in the temporarily occupied territories continues, because the Rashists have covered themselves with civilians as a human shield.
https://t.me/ivan_fedorov_melitopol/829

View Quote

It would be bad if Ukraine just went around them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:53:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:57:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#16]
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

I'm not sure what's going on with that Coke can.  Special improvised fuse mechanism?
View All Quotes

You and me both, there’s no useful description other than “the holidays are coming” or something like that.

https://t.me/the_warshal/7324
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ydididothis:

That looks like straight call of duty shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ydididothis:
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Really good video. I'd bet there's thousands of hours of this stuff we haven't seen yet.

That looks like straight call of duty shit.

I don't know what the typical grunt's loadout was in Iraq/Afghanistan, but, assuming that was all the same soldier, he was carrying a rifle, RPG, and LMG.
That's quite a lot of weight, and I presume they have to do that because they're operating in smaller teams where you can't have one guy who "only" uses the LMG, and one guy who "only" uses the RPG.  Nobody is performing as "just" a Rifleman out there.  Pretty impressive.  

Another video of a recon team I watched a while back had a guy carrying an AK, a Carl-Gustav-looking tube, and a Dragunov.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

There are gas and oil reserves in the north sea, greenies won't let them drill for it.
View Quote

Greenies need to be liquified and rendered into usable fats and oils for fuel… in Warcraft of course.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
View Quote

Wonder if that'll work for hunting deer?
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:08:48 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Cultivating and encouraging the environmentalists in Europe would be massively helpful to Russia. If I was them, I would have been working on that for decades. I've heard that is exactly what they've been doing. It's cheap. It's a good value for russia and their twitter bots.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

That isn't *quite* as stupid as that idiot who ended the prayer with "Amen, and Awomen" in Congress... but it's pretty damn close.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Your tanks on fire..

Ruslar yanan tankdan çixaraq gizl?nm?k üçün evl?r? üz tutdular
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:38:48 PM EDT
[#23]

That isn't *quite* as stupid as that idiot who ended the prayer with "Amen, and Awomen" in Congress... but it's pretty damn close.
View Quote

How about that congresscritter that was afraid the island of Guam would "tip over" after we pulled out?  Does that rate?

CMOS
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

VOG grenade fuze next to it. Could be an improvised grenade.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#25]

From what I just read, the Swiss are bound by former military agreements to remain neutral. They can't take a side.
View All Quotes

I agree, just wondering what the whole story is on that as well.

Yea, it makes sense now how Germany was using the diplomatic wording for Switzerland to supply the Gepard ammo because it was being used to keep food shipments open in the Odessa area, as a humanitarian aid.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Not these days. My buddy slays them with an AR and IR and thermal.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

A true southern hog hunter doesn't use thermal. Its bulldogs and kabars. But I know what you mean.

Not these days. My buddy slays them with an AR and IR and thermal.

thats not a hog hunter, its just a guy with a rifle and nice scope, shooting shit. Bout like someone shooting deer on a depredation permit claiming to be a deer hunter.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:04:33 PM EDT
[#27]

I'm sure I've seen videos of mechanical dogs of various kinds including one the size of a donkey the marines were testing. Just thinking out loud here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

A true southern hog hunter doesn't use thermal. Its bulldogs and kabars. But I know what you mean.

I'm sure I've seen videos of mechanical dogs of various kinds including one the size of a donkey the marines were testing. Just thinking out loud here.

goddamn, I'd love to see a pov video of some mechanical K9 terminators turnt loose on some mobiks. I have the weirdest boner right now.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:11:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I understand what you are saying. I looks to me that they were doing a get to a spot hit what is exsposed and move out. This is a real tactic used by most countries. They were not moving back and forth to force a bad shot but moving in and out of concealment.
View Quote

I'm no tanker but I have been sometimes puzzled by tanks just sitting static when shooting starts. Like there is no immediate action drills or any mention of what to do when the lead tank gets hit or when arty starts to land.

I've seen very few examples of tanks taking any evasive or dynamic action. Again, I'm no tanker so maybe the gunner and TC are peering through their scopes or vision blocks trying to find targets. If I was the driver, I'd be zigging and zagging all over.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Cultivating and encouraging the environmentalists in Europe would be massively helpful to Russia. If I was them, I would have been working on that for decades. I've heard that is exactly what they've been doing. It's cheap. It's a good value for russia and their twitter bots.
View All Quotes

Most of those groups were set up and bankrolled by Soviet assets, no doubt the Russians just picked up where the Soviets left off.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#31]

I'm no tanker but I have been sometimes puzzled by tanks just sitting static when shooting starts. Like there is no immediate action drills or any mention of what to do when the lead tank gets hit or when arty starts to land.

I've seen very few examples of tanks taking any evasive or dynamic action. Again, I'm no tanker so maybe the gunner and TC are peering through their scopes or vision blocks trying to find targets. If I was the driver, I'd be zigging and zagging all over.
View Quote

I would wager the majority of those tank crews never got any real training other than how to drive it, and how to load and shoot it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

The Swiss have backed off freezing Russian assets as well. First rumored to be close a trillion dollars by some, the Swiss now claim only 3 to 4 million is being held in their banks.

They need to decide if they are part of the West or if they are not. If not, we can sanction them as well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:

This.  You can't always get along with everyone.
There are times you have to pick a side.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:18:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#33]
Drum roll…

And this is from the commissioning ceremony afterparty.

I heard.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

What's so shocking to me about this entire war is that Russia's birthrate is in the shitter, and in spite of this, Russian political leadership has decided to feed significant amounts of their young men into a meat grinder of a war. This demographic decline being egged on by the war is one of many reasons why I think they won't bounce back to pre-February 2022 levels of strength in the foreseeable future. They'll still be dangerous in the same sense that a rabid animal is, though.
View Quote

All their wives and girlfriends will still find a way to get pregnant...

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
The more and more I think about it, the more and more I think it'd be smart for the Ukrainians to bypass Kherson and starve the Russians there out. Frankly, although they made the decision later than it should have been made, the Russians are doing the right thing by abandoning the Western Bank of the Dnipro and digging in in Kherson city. If the Ukrainians attempt to aggressively assault Kherson city itself against a dug in Russian force, I could very easily see it turning into a reverse Mariupol, unfortunately. I think the smart move is to push towards Melitopol and cut the Russians in Kherson off from their logistics.
View Quote

It would be smart to attack where it's NOT expected and where the enemy is weakest. Let them get dug in then let them shiver all winter or attack from an unexpected direction later The only issue is/was the suffering of the civilian population but they have all been kidnapped to the East so...  

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:25:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#36]

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

Thanks everyone for explaining.

I've lived through numerous big hurricanes and the power is usually restored in a few days. Some places it's many weeks. One of my more interesting memories was when I was a kid, living in Manhattan (1977 iirc) when the lights just went out for a week. Lots of chaos in a big city w/o power.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Russian analyst:

Circled the place where the greatest losses occurred. After the war, there should be an obelisk in memory of the heroically dead marines of the 155th and 40th brigades ...
https://t.me/A_S_Sukonkin/2912

And finally, I won’t talk about this anymore until the direct participants start speaking for me. According to the "official statement" of the Ministry of Defense, the 155th brigade in the battles for Pavlovka lost 1% of its staff in killed and 7% wounded. Nothing is said about the missing, but they are.

The approximate staff of the brigade is about 3500 troops. - this is not a secret, the information is in the open press.
1% is 35 people.
7% is 245 people.
In total - 280.

Plus the missing persons not listed in the "official statement" of the Ministry of Defense (the Ministry of Defense, please note, never counted them in any of its statements on losses). It turns out the same 300, which is written in the letter. WHERE IS THE FAKE? At the same time, there is not a word about the 40th brigade in the "official message". And she is fighting there on a par with the 155th. *** And instead of the bird language of percentages, the Ministry of Defense could report the exact arithmetic figure. *** What do you say, all those who drowned for the fact that this is a fake from the Ukrainian CIPSO? The Ministry of Defense, albeit in bird language, but confirmed everything.

https://t.me/A_S_Sukonkin/2922

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:36:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

View Quote

Delete everything behind the ? when you post tweets.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:38:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://i.imgur.com/3dgtqta.jpg

View Quote

Looks like
Another dude holding a guy getting raped.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey Vlad, look what's coming!
Tank hunters. US Army BGM-71 TOW anti-tank missile system in action
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#42]

I would wager the majority of those tank crews never got any real training other than how to drive it, and how to load and shoot it.
View Quote

In WW2 the T-34 crews had 72 hours of training before heading for the front. I forget the percentage that were knocked out before going through a tank of fuel
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MBUZICHOMA:

In WW2 the T-34 crews had 72 hours of training before heading for the front. I forget the percentage that were knocked out before going through a tank of fuel
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MBUZICHOMA:

That's why they suffered something like 80% losses of all production during the war. The current crop of Russians are laughing at that noob casualty rate.
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey Vlad, look what's coming!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQ4I8x6CRI
View Quote

lol, I can watch these all day.

Live fire example from Ukraine the other week.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Sounds familiar.  Here’s the translated version of the POW video above.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:24:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#48]
View Quote

Ya, they do that a lot. Full time job.

Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/7/2022 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Link    The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has said 50,000 Russian soldiers called up as part of his mobilization drive were now fighting with combat units in Ukraine, the Interfax news agency reported. Putin said 80,000 were "in the zone of the special military operation" - the term Russia uses for its war in Ukraine   and the rest of the almost 320,000 draftees were at training camps in Russia.

Page / 5589
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2966 of 5589)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top