Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2022 12:54:06 PM EDT
"I know it’s happened a few times at my school like sometimes the ambulance will show up and it’s because a kid overdoses. I don’t know how people are going to deal with it. I don’t know how to fix it," said one Alexandria student.

Since the start of this year, the City of Alexandria says there have been 30 overdoses resulting in two deaths. Between April 1st and May 1st, 12 opioid overdoses were reported in Alexandria. Six of them were people under the age of 17. Luckily, none of them were deadly and first responders used Narcan to revive many of them.

On Thursday night, the school board took a major step to fight this battle. They voted to approve for school nurses and administrators to be trained on how to administer Narcan to students.

Officials recommend people do not take any drugs that are not prescribed by a doctor.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/rise-in-child-opioid-overdoses-prompts-warning-from-virginia-city
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
America has degenerated into a narcoculture
which is DROWNING in dope.

People are getting
the consequences
of their own actions.

getting
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 1:31:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Good idea.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#3]
SRO at work has Narcan nasal spray, but I'm pretty sure it is for him and not staff/students.

We did have one kid nod off and pass out after taking a pill of some sort. Ambulance got called since he was unresponsive. He's fine, just cant handle his opiates.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that is incredibly sad. Our culture has sunk so deeply into degeneracy, and I'm not sure there is a way out
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow, that is incredibly sad. Our culture has sunk so deeply into degeneracy, and I'm not sure there is a way out
View Quote

It’s not helping that China is pumping this country full of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine via Mexico.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems ubiquitous these days. Kids do stupid shit.  Might as well give them a second chance although I have my doubts they'll capitalize on it.  
I kind of want to swing by Ann Arbor to get some free for my preps but then I'd have to interact with people from Ann Arbor...
  • ANN ARBOR, Mich.  A vending machine that dispenses free Naloxone kits has been installed in the lobby of the downtown Ann Arbor District library.

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
There should be two versions of Narcan:

The one that exists now should be reserved for medical professionals/EMTs/cops who have a fairly legit chance at multiple accidental exposures.

The other version should be "one and done".  First dose would work as normal but also cause the recipient to become deathly allergic to additional doses.

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There should be two versions of Narcan:

The one that exists now should be reserved for medical professionals/EMTs/cops who have a fairly legit chance at multiple accidental exposures.

The other version should be "one and done".  First dose would work as normal but also cause the recipient to become deathly allergic to additional doses.

View Quote

Sometimes additional doses are needed for one patient.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a teacher and volunteered to be trained on Narcan administration when the opportunity was presented.

I don't like the idea of people using drugs or getting high. I also don't like the idea of people killing themselves with a bad choice, or even worse, without even knowing that they are exposing themselves to something deadly.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Just wish I would have bought more indivior stock (INVVY) back at $2.67. Currently up 583%
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:46:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm a teacher and volunteered to be trained on Narcan administration when the opportunity was presented.

I don't like the idea of people using drugs or getting high. I also don't like the idea of people killing themselves with a bad choice, or even worse, without even knowing that they are exposing themselves to something deadly.
View Quote

"Gee, I didn't know smoking was bad for me ZMGWTFBBQ!!!" See how stupid that sounds/reads? "Ignorance" of other drug use is stupid like that also.

Frankly, most people claiming ignorance about drug use - including kids - are lying. Just like nicotine, the other drugs have been around along time, & have a studied & well publicized track record. In this day & age, "not knowing" that drugs are bad for you, perhaps even being lethal, is certifiably stupid. People of such caliber need not be saved. They are unworthy of a 2nd chance. Likewise for all the liars.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:53:19 AM EDT
[#13]
side note - a lot of the dumb ass drug dealers are now selling fake pills marked as "xanax" and other non opiate drugs, that are nothing more than a bunch of fentanyl and some filler.  Its been killing a LOT of kids lately  nationwide.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 2:59:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Ban Narcan - let nature take it's course.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:09:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Pitiful
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:16:12 AM EDT
[#16]
And there's a problem with this? Yeah it sucks we've come to this point but we are here.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 3:18:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"Gee, I didn't know smoking was bad for me ZMGWTFBBQ!!!" See how stupid that sounds/reads? "Ignorance" of other drug use is stupid like that also.

Frankly, most people claiming ignorance about drug use - including kids - are lying. Just like nicotine, the other drugs have been around along time, & have a studied & well publicized track record. In this day & age, "not knowing" that drugs are bad for you, perhaps even being lethal, is certifiably stupid. People of such caliber need not be saved. They are unworthy of a 2nd chance. Likewise for all the liars.
View Quote

Damn you are bitter. Kids do dumb shit. They think the are invincible. That "it" won't happen to them. Hell half the adults think that. Doesn't mean we should just sit by and watch them die.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:19:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Oh hell no.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It’s not helping that China is pumping this country full of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine via Mexico.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was going to say: The US needs to look at events today and recognize that China=Russia and Taiwan=Ukraine  but the US=Germany.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#20]
My hospital is about to undergo another Joint Commission shakedown.  I so want to ask one of the assholes what their plans are to cure all the addicts they created in the 2000s with their “ pain is the fifth vital sign” crap.  I directly blame them for the opioid epidemic we have now.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:09:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we’re gonna start down that path, let’s not half ass it, let’s apply it to everyone that makes poor decisions.

Breathing problems and still smoking let’s withhold life saving measures.

Problems from alcohol use and continuing to drink let’s withhold life saving measures.

Fat and continuing to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Heart problems and continue to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Diabetics continuing to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Driving irresponsibly let’s withhold life saving measures.

Jumping in a pool with no diving posted let’s withhold life saving measures.

If we want to withhold resources from those making poor life choices, either to punish them or because of financial reasons. Because they made poor choices and “only did it to themselves”. I’m 100% ok with that, as long as we apply it to all poor choices, but I don’t think most others are.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:28:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Fuck all that. Good, smart kids don’t try hardcore drugs that you can die from. If their parents couldn’t sort them out on all that let Darwin do it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I was going to say: The US needs to look at events today and recognize that China=Russia and Taiwan=Ukraine  but the US=Germany.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good idea.
View Quote
+1

I took the training and carry a Narcan kit with me. Hope to never need it and when it expires, I can trade it in for a replacement pack. The expired pack goes back for use in training.

I have an almost 16 year old niece who, while not doing drugs at the moment, is certainly a candidate to start considering the many issues she has. My sister took the training as well and has a kit just in case.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Canadians, and I think many Europeans, can buy Tylenol III with codiene over the counter. How's their OD rate look compared to ours? I'm genuinely curious, and have not yet looked up the statistics.

The latest war on opioids seems counterproductive. I can barely get an aspirin for severe post surgical pain. Yet people keep getting narcan-ed repeatedly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People are getting
the consequences
of their own actions.

https://i.postimg.cc/G3xmq9rN/chains.jpg getting

Canadians, and I think many Europeans, can buy Tylenol III with codiene over the counter. How's their OD rate look compared to ours? I'm genuinely curious, and have not yet looked up the statistics.

The latest war on opioids seems counterproductive. I can barely get an aspirin for severe post surgical pain. Yet people keep getting narcan-ed repeatedly.

@TNC

New laws and the general atmosphere of discouraging doctors from prescribing opiates has definitely worked to reduce prescriptions for opiates.  I was never a big prescriber but it has dropped off a cliff in the last 6 years.  No, it had done absolutely nothing to reduce deaths as illegally smuggled Fentanyl from China via the Mexican cartels has eclipsed legal opiates in terms of overdoses. It’s much easier to accidentally overdose on a small pile of powder you have no idea on the potency than on pills.  Us doctors have ZERO control over policy and with the prescribing database for any controlled substance we have in New Hampshire, every doctor is a target of the government if they feel like you are prescribing too much.

ETA:  In Canada you can buy Tylenol #1 = 8mg of Codeine and it’s mixed with acetaminophen and caffeine so it’s not something you can separate.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#26]
ITT self righteous who have never suffered from addiction cast their stones.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@TNC

New laws and the general atmosphere of discouraging doctors from prescribing opiates has definitely worked to reduce prescriptions for opiates.  I was never a big prescriber but it has dropped off a cliff in the last 6 years.  No, it had done absolutely nothing to reduce deaths as illegally smuggled Fentanyl from China via the Mexican cartels has eclipsed legal opiates in terms of overdoses. It's much easier to accidentally overdose on a small pile of powder you have no idea on the potency than on pills.  Us doctors have ZERO control over policy and with the prescribing database for any controlled substance we have in New Hampshire, every doctor is a target of the government if they feel like you are prescribing too much.

ETA:  In Canada you can buy Tylenol #1 = 8mg of Codeine and it's mixed with acetaminophen and caffeine so it's not something you can separate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@TNC

New laws and the general atmosphere of discouraging doctors from prescribing opiates has definitely worked to reduce prescriptions for opiates.  I was never a big prescriber but it has dropped off a cliff in the last 6 years.  No, it had done absolutely nothing to reduce deaths as illegally smuggled Fentanyl from China via the Mexican cartels has eclipsed legal opiates in terms of overdoses. It's much easier to accidentally overdose on a small pile of powder you have no idea on the potency than on pills.  Us doctors have ZERO control over policy and with the prescribing database for any controlled substance we have in New Hampshire, every doctor is a target of the government if they feel like you are prescribing too much.

ETA:  In Canada you can buy Tylenol #1 = 8mg of Codeine and it's mixed with acetaminophen and caffeine so it's not something you can separate.

I used to travel to the GTA in Canada frequently to visit friends. Family here would ask me to get them a bottle of the Tylenol #1, #2 or whatever for them from time to time. It is/was a behind the counter drug like Pseudoephedrine is here now. You have to ask for it at the counter but no prescription required. The clerk would ask me what I wanted it for and I would say "back pain" (not my back pain but it was for back pain). No problem.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:01:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids in the age group that I work with probably could recite the risks, and even tell you that death is a possibility, with respecting the reality of what that means. Thankfully it has never come up in context of  drugs in my work experience, but overall, kids in early adolescence have a really horrible time understanding the finality associated with death (some of the kids that I have interacted with literally believe that humans can die and respawn, much like video game characters.) I have had other students endorse similar ideas that are more similar to concepts of reincarnation). A much larger percentage of kids than you would expect also have (Bearing in mind that I work in SPED), it would be foolhardy for me to believe that the kids actually comprehend the limited anti-drug education that they receive and sometimes lacking the cognitive processing ability to generalize some of it. (While normative students are better, there are still retention limitations- why a lot of academic and skill topics are taught with a lot of repetition as opposed to depth.)

Not all drug consumption or exposure is intentional / knowing, either. There have been numerous situations in Connecticut schools (thankfully not where I work) involving both accidental ingestion (e.g. kind consumes laced food product given to them by a peer (most frequently a THC based substance), kid consumes drugs  which they believed were some sort of candy (often involve drugs with a crystal structure), and similar. A few months ago there were numerous news reports about drug dealers selling marijuana laced with fentanyl - which, while both bad, typically carry very different risk sets. Again- while not in the community I work in, there was another situation in a Connecticut community in which many students were put at risk of environmental exposure (resulting in a lockdown and decon process) as a result of one students bad choices.

There needs to be more drug education.  It should be a really important part of the health curriculum, in my opinion. There are some other teaching things that need to be done too. It should not be taught softly. It's a topic that shouldn't feel good.

Kids who are at risk should have substantially better access to emotionally supports, which would be likely to reduce the desire to try drugs. There are a lot of planning and environmental things that could also use relational strategies in conjunction with education to keep kids off drugs (though many of those things are not  a reality in large public schools).

People who are distributing drugs, or making them accessible to children, should be prosecuted and sentenced harshly.

It is also important to have the medical tools available to provide emergency intervention to people, including kids in compulsory public education.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#29]
I just had one total knee replacement and got three days worth of 7.5 mg hydrocodone. It basically does nothing but prevent me from pooping. I still have half of them. I like to poop more than I ever realized, and it does very little for the pain. When this thing heals up I'm gonna use it to kick pill heads in the ass.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If we’re gonna start down that path, let’s not half ass it, let’s apply it to everyone that makes poor decisions.

Breathing problems and still smoking let’s withhold life saving measures.

Problems from alcohol use and continuing to drink let’s withhold life saving measures.

Fat and continuing to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Heart problems and continue to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Diabetics continuing to eat unhealthy let’s withhold life saving measures.

Driving irresponsibly let’s withhold life saving measures.

Jumping in a pool with no diving posted let’s withhold life saving measures.

If we want to withhold resources from those making poor life choices, either to punish them or because of financial reasons. Because they made poor choices and “only did it to themselves”. I’m 100% ok with that, as long as we apply it to all poor choices, but I don’t think most others are.

View Quote

It's part of the plan with regards to implanted microchips.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My hospital is about to undergo another Joint Commission shakedown.  I so want to ask one of the assholes what their plans are to cure all the addicts they created in the 2000s with their “ pain is the fifth vital sign” crap.  I directly blame them for the opioid epidemic we have now.
View Quote

Yup. Them, and CMS tying reimbursement to patient satisfaction scores.

Patients in pain give lower scores. Lower scores means less money. So there is a financial incentive to use a ton of opioids to over treat pain.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fuck all that. Good, smart kids don’t try hardcore drugs that you can die from. If their parents couldn’t sort them out on all that let Darwin do it.
View Quote

Addicts come from all walks of life.

I've not told my kids directly to not use drugs, I've just told them that with drugs to just remember that what they're putting in their bodies probably came out of somebody's toilet.

Most of the recovering addicts I know - most clean for at least 10/15/20 years - are some of the best people you could ever meet because they've hit rock bottom and bounced back. Many of them quite succesfully.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/93635/Jeez-not_agaian-2362893.jpg

Prove me wrong.

It's already started with EMR's.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
ITT pleasure seeking fools who played repeatedly with fire want validation for their foolishness.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#36]
I guess society will continue to cater to the weak and stupid until thats all society is. As the government wants. That goal is over 50% complete now.
Hopefully I’m wrong..
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm friends with a school counselor. He recently had to deal with a third grade girl that was caught passing out pills to other third grade girls. They expelled the girl but what does that mean? I'm sure she'll just end up somewhere else. She will be a disease wherever she goes for the rest of her life.

Her mother is a proud welfare queen so nothing will be done there either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure there's a way out.

The culture that's hell-bound, doesn't know what gender it is, doesn't know whether it's supposed to like boys or girls, thinks it should abort its kids when it manages to figure out what genders combine to procreate, encourages teenagers to use drugs, or worse, mtilate themselves so that they'll turn to drugs to kill the pain.....

That culture will self-destruct. It's happening now. It cannot be 'saved' in any mass or corporate sense.

Leave it. The way out of that culture is to leave it and go back to a previous version of culture, and see who meets you there. Reject modernity, embrace tradition.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Goes to show who really controlls the medical establishment. Now go take this jab so some execs can get rich....
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:05:23 AM EDT
[#41]
I didn’t read the linked story but being I live in VA….

Part of the issue is the kids are taking what they think is one drug, not knowing it’s something else laced with fentanyl.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

People are getting
the consequences
of their own actions.

https://i.postimg.cc/G3xmq9rN/chains.jpg getting
View Quote

Sex drugs & rock n roll baby...

If it feels good...do it.

Liberty is License
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#43]
In this day and age, doped-up parents are setting the example. They aren't immune from being stupid either. and who told them drugs were no big deal? Other doppers of course.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#44]
My Wife is a Paramedic. She sees a LOT of Fentanyl ODs. Some of them are children who were given “candy” by “friends” not knowing it had been spiked. Regardless, no middle school kid deserves to die from an OD.

Sadly, keeping NARCAN on-hand in middle schools is probably a good idea

This narco epidemic is on the hands of Biden and the Leftists who have abdicated their sworn oath and left our southern border open and undefended for petty political gain. The Chinese produce Fentanyl by the tanker load and subsidize its illegal importation and distribution into the U.S. It’s so cheap, it makes more sense for dealers to cut their product with Fentanyl than anything else. The Chinese are attempting to corrupt and destroy the U.S. from within with the flood of cheap Opioids. Its as if this is a revenge on the West for the Opium Wars.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ITT pleasure seeking fools who played repeatedly with fire want validation for their foolishness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good friend of mine was in a motorcycle crash in the late 2000s. Someone pulled in front of him going 55. Broke both of his arms and his back in a couple places. The guy at fault was an attorney with other really good attorney friends. Insurance paid, of course, but it wasn't much... Something like $40,000 after it was all said and done.

He had been dependent on pain medication to function in his daily life. His back never got better. Lost his job at NAPA because of his injuries, couldn't finish school, and still had a child to raise. He had full custody of his child after the kids mom was arrested for OVI and crashing into a state trooper, for which she spent nearly a year in prison.

Eventually his doctors said no more opiates, so he turned to illegal stuff to maintain his habit, feed his addiction, and simply function in life. Found a job sitting down and not carrying anything. Four years after his crash, he was arrested for heroin possession twice in the same month. He's still not doing good, 15 years after the crash, but it took years for him to kick the habit, and he still talks to this day about the constant pain and how easy it would be to go back to drugs to make it stop.

Point is, some people don't choose addiction, and its not just drugs. Cigarettes, alcohol, gambling, shopping, sugar. All addiction, and I'd wager a good 87% of people on this forum suffer from some kind of addiction.

You say its "pleasure seekers"? I wonder how you fit such a high horse in your sheltered life.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Good friend of mine was in a motorcycle crash in the late 2000s. Someone pulled in front of him going 55. Broke both of his arms and his back in a couple places. The guy at fault was an attorney with other really good attorney friends. Insurance paid, of course, but it wasn't much... Something like $40,000 after it was all said and done.

He had been dependent on pain medication to function in his daily life. His back never got better. Lost his job at NAPA because of his injuries, couldn't finish school, and still had a child to raise. He had full custody of his child after the kids mom was arrested for OVI and crashing into a state trooper, for which she spent nearly a year in prison.

Eventually his doctors said no more opiates, so he turned to illegal stuff to maintain his habit, feed his addiction, and simply function in life. Found a job sitting down and not carrying anything. Four years after his crash, he was arrested for heroin possession twice in the same month. He's still not doing good, 15 years after the crash, but it took years for him to kick the habit, and he still talks to this day about the constant pain and how easy it would be to go back to drugs to make it stop.

Point is, some people don't choose addiction, and its not just drugs. Cigarettes, alcohol, gambling, shopping, sugar. All addiction, and I'd wager a good 87% of people on this forum suffer from some kind of addiction.

You say its "pleasure seekers"? I wonder how you fit such a high horse in your sheltered life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

About a year ago I was having a conversation with a mid 30s woman that weighed around 300#s. In that conversation I made the statement that everyone has a vice. She was appalled and firmly stated that she did not have one.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Sometimes additional doses are needed for one patient.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:29:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
SRO at work has Narcan nasal spray, but I'm pretty sure it is for him and not staff/students.

We did have one kid nod off and pass out after taking a pill of some sort. Ambulance got called since he was unresponsive. He's fine, just cant handle his opiates.
View Quote

As long as he's not using dope he won't need it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:36:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Patients in pain give lower scores. Lower scores means less money. So there is a financial incentive to use a ton of opioids to over treat pain.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was so much dope slung around by the medical profession back then it's ridiculous.  My own brother had back surgery and found a pill mill doc that would give him all he wanted.  When he got up to thirty 10mg percocet a day he started trying to filter out the acetaminophen to save his liver.  He finally quit when he almost killed his family driving wasted.  It's all a damn shame because now you basically have to almost die before they'll give you anything.  I had a severely abscessed tooth a couple years ago and needed emergency root canal.  Dentist told me to take Advil.

Fucked up situation but I know where the blame (mostly) lies.  If I didn't need my job I would for sure confront one of those JCAHO fucks when they come through.  I'd love to watch them stammer and squirm.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is the reason for the illegal opiate epidemic.  Docs are now petrified to prescribe narcs even when warranted.  Back in 2005 they were petrified of NOT prescribing them.  What a fucked up situation.

Edit:  Sorry I know it's not the sole reason but it's for sure to blame for a lot of it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top