Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2020 9:36:35 AM EDT
I haven't used a one or two trick pedal since 1991 but this one intrigued me. Really great tone to replicate and the development process, although simple, was cool to see in the video.  If it didn't cost 90% of what I paid for my Firehawk I might have preordered one.  Of course I went to my FH and was able to get very close with one of the Gibson amp models, a trem pedal and tweaking the mic position.  Rhett Shull's sound has always appeals to watching his channel..

We Designed A Guitar Pedal From Scratch
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 8:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I found Rhett's channel a few months ago and I have really enjoyed his videos.  Seems like a truly genuine dude and the dude can play!    Thanks for sharing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top