Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2021 12:36:47 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status/1420780798584688655
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Look son.  An actual human in the form of a piece of shit.  How much is a piece of shit worth son?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Mea. Sounds like some of the NT cocksuckers right here. They walk among us.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:50:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to spit some Beech-Nut in that dude's eyes
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#4]
We are coming
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean the only person that died as a result of what your are calling an insurrection?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

*nods*
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We are coming
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Grateful for the murder of an unarmed veteran. Class act that guy.

Its probably the first time that group of degens have been scared in a long time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I live on the ND border and listen to their local talk radio where his is a frequent guest for radio Town halls.  

He was getting torn apart pre and post Jan 6th by every caller.  He's been outed as establiment and he will lose in dramatic fashion if an america 1st republican primaries him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I live on the ND border and listen to their local talk radio where his is a frequent guest for radio Town halls.  

He was getting torn apart pre and post Jan 6th by every caller.  He's been outed as establiment and he will lose in dramatic fashion if an america 1st republican primaries him.
View Quote

Can we help somehow?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, uh, if someone from a probably-already-lost state were to hypothetically want to throw fifty bucks from the "f@@@ Liz Cheney and Mittens Romney" fund at a primary candidate, who should he back?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd love to see him crying and screaming in fear of his constituents.  In Minecraft.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

So far none seem to have entered this thread.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:48:00 PM EDT
[#15]
I know Cramer fairly well. Kids were friends and whatnot.  Mentally, he's definitely on the left side of the Bell Curve.  He's a nice guy but not much of a go getter.  Sort of an affable dufus.  I think his wife is the brains of that family.  Sort of the guy the party would back, but they should not let him on the air.  A RINO Biden without the pedo.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You mean the only person that died as a result of what your are calling an insurrection?
View Quote

This.

It was so horrific, they had to fabricate stories of people on their side being killed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#18]
He needs culled from the herd.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:55:48 PM EDT
[#19]
They're fortifying the capitol because they know that what they want to do in the future will really kick over the bee's nest.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know Cramer fairly well. Kids were friends and whatnot.  Mentally, he's definitely on the left side of the Bell Curve.  He's a nice guy but not much of a go getter.  Sort of an affable dufus.  I think his wife is the brains of that family.  Sort of the guy the party would back, but they should not let him on the air.  A RINO Biden without the pedo.
View Quote

Cool.

Tell him I said to go fuck himself the next time you see him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Code of Conduct.

Attachment Attached File

( this is a picture of a hole in the ground )
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have known him a long time. We don't talk any more. I can no longer stand him.

It is very possible he will get primaried over this in ND. He has decided to join the ranks of people like Liz Cheney.

Hoeven, Cramer, Heitkamp... all corrupted establishment shitbags, now under the wing of Burgum.

Burgum, who is best buddies with Bill Gates.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet. Give 'em time for their batsignal to come out and mods to gather to snipe those they troll into "violations".
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have known him a long time. We don't talk any more. I can no longer stand him.

It is very possible he will get primaried over this in ND. He has decided to join the ranks of people like Liz Cheney.

Hoeven, Cramer, Heitkamp... all corrupted establishment shitbags, now under the wing of Burgum.

View Quote

Why? What happened? Why'd they change?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Is he a Democrat??? State senator or senator?
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont know him on a regular basis.  I have met and talked to him.

He really is a doofus.  

I think I have met brighter tree stumps.  

I will definitely have something to say to him if I see him again.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#27]
I can’t say what I want to say.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

He seems like much more of a follower, beta type that probably let's his wife destroy his anus with large phallic objects.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#29]
It is amazing he didn't vote to impeach.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope his is a hard core very right wing Trump supporter.  

He is a Senator.  

Honestly this is about the last thing I would ever expect to hear from him.

I am disappoint even though he is one the most pro-2A guys in Senate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

lets hope so...  he was.. and still is ridiculed by the state senate for being to much of a conservative hardliner... he was associated with the Basat Caucuses and those guys were some serious pipe hitting old school conservatives.  Like all Federal regulation is illegal, income taxes are illegal, and all schooling should be privatized sort of guys...

welp, fuck him and his bullshit " gratitude"
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:46:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He is a Senator.  

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/88f5ac1/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F6f%2F2c%2F79c8bdaa43f98243060704462507%2F180817-kevin-cramer-gty-1160.jpg

View Quote

He road the Trump train into office as a hard core right wing Trump supporter.  Then after the election was stolen he went radio silent.   This state voted 87% for Trump.  He could of raised all kinds of hell about the election and the media could not of touched him.  Chickenshit.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He seems like much more of a follower, beta type that probably let's his wife destroy his anus with large phallic objects.
View Quote

She was sort of hot back in the day.  GD would smash.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He is a Senator.  

https://static.politico.com/dims4/default/88f5ac1/2147483647/resize/1160x%3E/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F6f%2F2c%2F79c8bdaa43f98243060704462507%2F180817-kevin-cramer-gty-1160.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a Senator.  

Is he really or is he just playing the part he thinks he needs to get elected in ND ?

He wasn't one of the handful in the senate that stood with Trump before the capitol "riot" I remember that much.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:53:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He road the Trump train into office as a hard core right wing Trump supporter.  Then after the election was stolen he went radio silent.   This state voted 87% for Trump.  He could of raised all kinds of hell about the election and the media could not of touched him.  Chickenshit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a Senator.  

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Is he really or is he just playing the part he thinks he needs to get elected in ND ?

He wasn't one of the handful in the senate that stood with Trump before the capitol "riot" I remember that much.
View Quote

Yeah he did... guess it was bullshit...

The republicans in the state were trying to get him to tone it down too....
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Not very Christian of him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not very Christian of him.
View Quote

Not very christian to call for a member of congress to be culled either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Shame.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#40]
In the words of the great polka composer:  You can have him, we don't want him, he is too bad for us.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:43:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:46:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a Senator.  

Marsha Blackburn would get more votes if she openly called Biden illegitimate & advocated for secession.

But she doesn’t, hmm, seems like I see a theme forming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top