Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2017 10:03:53 AM EDT
About a year ago I got a couple cheap $20 vapes from a shitty smoke shop that broke fast.  They would break in half in my pocket, etc.  Tiny battery capacity...

There is a place near me that is a store that only sells vapes and has good reviews on their website.

Should I go there and have them fill me in and let them sell me whatever they say is the best way to go? or is there something online that is going to be a significantly better deal, no-brainer kind of thing?

I'm not looking to get some super premium thing, I just want something a few steps up from the cheap head shop ones that break the threads in half when you sit down with them in your pockethoughts.

How much is that going to cost?

If it's going to be $40 in the store or $30 online, I'll just go pick one up and give my money to the locals.

If it's going to be $100 in the store or $50 online, please direct me to the appropriate website
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm currently using this one.

Smok stick v8

It hits a little hot at first but the price is right, the battery lasts, and the atomizer don't cook. Of all the devices I've tried keep those damn atomizers from roasting has been a pain for me. Two months of use so far from this one. The flip cap makes refilling easy and the flavor from your juice stays consistent.

It does however go through juice pretty quickly. It's geared toward these huge clouds that all the kids are into these days. And it can certainly produce them. I have no interest in that and juice close the airflow a little.

There is an known issue with the atomizer ground wire causing it to leak. A very simple fix .

I would buy another.
Link Posted: 6/21/2017 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Mrs Scruff has had great success with KangaTech Sobox. She is down to 12mg liquid and loving it. Seems to be a popular brand.
Or you could just ask someone you see vaping, people like to talk about it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree with Smok Stik V8, great starter. It's not adjustable, so very hot when freshly charged.

I have been on a buying spree, trying out new stuff. I think the best value out right now is the Alien/Baby beast kit.
I'm enjoying mine.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 3:56:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Fasttech.com is the cheapest I have found. Stuff ships from the PRC. So it takes a while.

I have some old stuff. A Spegelli mod and misc. crap. If you want it, IM me your address.
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm currently using this one.

Smok stick v8

It hits a little hot at first but the price is right, the battery lasts, and the atomizer don't cook. Of all the devices I've tried keep those damn atomizers from roasting has been a pain for me. Two months of use so far from this one. The flip cap makes refilling easy and the flavor from your juice stays consistent.

It does however go through juice pretty quickly. It's geared toward these huge clouds that all the kids are into these days. And it can certainly produce them. I have no interest in that and juice close the airflow a little.

There is an known issue with the atomizer ground wire causing it to leak. A very simple fix .

I would buy another.
View Quote
That's a good tank. I like the flip open fill. They do go through the liquid though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 1:02:30 AM EDT
[#7]
So I got a smok stik v8 today and it does fuck all when I "click 5 times to turn on"

When I plug it in, I see a little red blinking under the rear port, but nothing on the button. When

When I hold down on it when it's plugged in, it blinks 5 times.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#9]
[First post on a gun forum with a link to vapor hardware is suspicious]
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top