No remains found.
Scratches head...
'Wipipo cremated all dem kids!!!"
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:43:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Indelible in the hippopotamus
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#4]
In revenge, canadian libs and indians burned down churches all over canada on the orders of the Candian ACLU.  Its wild.  Wikipedia still claims mass graves were located...
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
The residential school system was not one of Canada's proudest moments.

My wife's grandfather was removed from his home and placed in a residential school.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#6]
No leftists will be held accountable for false allegations
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]
This is from the ground penetrating radar that saw disturbances under the ground.  Some loudmouth claimed it was unmarked graves. It was known a year ago that there were no graves, it was just the result of farming activity many decades ago.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#8]
The Heglian dialectic does not require logic, or verification of facts.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Grifters
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure CNN will have a headline along shortly correcting the narrative. I'm sure of it
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Kinda like none of the claimed mass graves from the "Black Wallstreet" riots never showed up.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Operating assumption post 2000: Every single accusation of racism against whites is a whole cloth lie, malicious in intent and solely designed to sow division for political power or monetary gain.
It relies on continuously redefining "racism" into milder and more innocuous assertions of hurt feelings.
Prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#13]

James C. McCrae, a former attorney general for Manitoba, resigned his position on a government panel in May after he wrote about his skepticism over some of the claims about dead children buried at residential schools.

"
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Shocking.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Most of the lefties on Twitter are going with "fake but accurate"
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#16]
How long until it's illegal to question the Canadian Schoolocaust?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kinda like none of the claimed mass graves from the "Black Wallstreet" riots never showed up.
View Quote

Exactly.  
"REEEEE! It happened though!!!!"
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
How long until it's illegal to question the Canadian Schoolocaust?
View Quote

I wouldn't do it in Canada now unless you want to run afoul of one of their kangaroo courts, errrr, I mean, human rights tribunials.

What a sad country.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Just an anti-white psy op
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#20]
They were clearly in league with sasquatch
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Canada went full retard on their "not really first nations but we'll call them that anyways" people some years ago and it's only gotten worse.  That's not saying some of what was done wasn't wrong, it certainly was, but the country as a whole seems to have gone full 'tard on all things "native".  And they should have made English the official language and told any of the whackos from Quebec that they were more than welcome to leave if they didn't like it.

Of course we should make English the official language here too; I've never traveled or lived anywhere else where I expected them to put a second language on anything.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My wife's grandfather was removed from his home and placed in a residential school.
View Quote

Was it any worse than a typical boarding school at the time?

I'm sure the worst aspect is parents had no choice. Straight up kidnapping if so.

But the reaction to this hoax shows how crazed society has become
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Well, that's silly.

At least they looked for them, though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#25]
It was an excuse to hate on white people.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:18:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm sure CNN will have a headline along shortly correcting the narrative. I'm sure of it
View Quote

They had plenty of headlines about all of the "discoveries".
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:20:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm sure the worst aspect is parents had no choice. Straight up kidnapping if so.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to reports by people who were forced into the system- yeah, it ranged from pretty mild to straight up awful.  Kidnappings, forced language (English) with punishment for speaking their native languages, forced Christianity with punishment for anything to do with native beliefs, etc.  The Aussies did much the same in parts of Australia with the aboriginals, we did it here with some of the native schools and plenty of other countries have done it as well.  It's part of history and it shouldn't be forgotten so that it's not repeated (and what's going on in many school systems these days definitely has some similarities, i.e. everything white is racist, the cult of environmentalism, etc.), but the histrionics over it just exemplifies the lack of emotional self control and critical thinking skills of many folks these days.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:22:33 PM EDT
[#28]
I think natives are legitimately hard done by in Canada but their constant whining, looking for handouts and failure to take matters into their own hands to improve their circumstances makes it hard to sympathize and respect them.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was no picnic in the US.

Bunch of my family was taken and put in residential schools.

My mom was one and had ptsd from the beatings.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I for one, BLAME CANADA. THE METRIC SYSTEM
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I for one, BLAME CANADA.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was essentially kidnapped.  He was forcibly removed from his home.

This hoax is another example of the demand for racism outstripping the supply.  It's the same thing as here in the US.  We can all agree that residential schools and slavery were bad.  We don't need to make shit up to make them worse.

Quoted:
Was no picnic in the US.

Bunch of my family was taken and put in residential schools.

My mom was one and had ptsd from the beatings.
View Quote

They made a pretty good effort to "beat the savage" out of my wife's grandfather as well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That particular history seemed to be forgotten then rediscovered in the 90s. The rediscovery seems to have been done in a one sided manner. Not that the forgetting wasn't also one sided.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Certain native leaders jumped the gun on the ground radar findings, however they've only excavated a handful of spots, I wouldn't be surprised if they do find unmarked graves at some point.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Don't believe everything you hear that has no hard stone cold evidence.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:21:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Certain native leaders jumped the gun on the ground radar findings, however they've only excavated a handful of spots, I wouldn't be surprised if they do find unmarked graves at some point.
View Quote

I'm torn between believing the clamoring for sympathy and the CA government claiming they didn't do it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I see it now

"Bodies of Indigenous People secretly moved from burial site to hide crimes"
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm torn between believing the clamoring for sympathy and the CA government claiming they didn't do it.
View Quote

Frankly I think that the residential school program was likely about as brutal as lots of other things in that era, from prison to mining to farming to the military. Life was just cheaper and living was harder.

I doubt that life on the res was so much idyllically better then than now, where sexual abuse, substance abuse and other violence is rampant.

The Canadian government pretty much underbussed the religious authorities that did operate the schools, and many of these religious authorities volunteered to go because there was no medical or educational services available in their absence as the government wasn't going out there. Now, in a case like that, does that mean lots of people self select into that because they can engage in dirty shit with less fear of oversight? Yeah. That's again as true now as it was then.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:30:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Plenty of indians took their children to the schools in hope of a better life. There are many who praise the schools for giving them a real education and a way out of poverty on the reserve.

The gov spent about $150 million plus in a cross country slagging of white people by the Minister of indian Affairs. They blamed us for the so called missing and murdered native women across Highway 16 {Yellowhead} which runs from Winnipeg to Prince Rupert. Having lived on the Yellowhead  this is a complete lie.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Surprise surprise, it's a Jussie Smollet hoax on a much wider scale!

This is going to keep going on as Canada is far left and won't go after the liars who started that rumor in the first place. They prefer to target truckers and other innocent people instead, who are Canadian conservatives pretty much, just like our own DoJ does.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure Trudeau would jump at the opportunity to have Canada take the blame for the entire concept of racism if he could, too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Plenty of indians took their children to the schools in hope of a better life. There are many who praise the schools for giving them a real education and a way out of poverty on the reserve.

The gov spent about $150 million plus in a cross country slagging of white people by the Minister of indian Affairs. They blamed us for the so called missing and murdered native women across Highway 16 {Yellowhead} which runs from Winnipeg to Prince Rupert. Having lived on the Yellowhead  this is a complete lie.

View Quote

I'm completely unsurprised. When I have an empty stomach and I'm bored, I'll occasionally listen to CBC where everything is about either violent Americans or the plight of FN women, without any talk of conditions on the Res being more or less self imposed, and a woman trying to escape it is often doing it at her mortal peril, and it isn't from Johnny McWhiteGuy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:34:24 PM EDT
[#43]
There weren't any graves ever from the beginning. They admitted it almost immediately.  CA can go fuck them eh. God I hate canadians almost as much as the british. Sorry for the sufferings though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Cheif Nepinak says that he fears the results may fuel denialist accounts, but they mean nothing and do not take away from the events that occurred at the schools.

Of course, that isn't quite correct.

It does take away the narrative that the priests and nuns at the school mass-murdered a bunch of native children and buried their corpses in unmarked graves.

It does take away the credibility of the insane justice warriors pointing their fingers at churches and Western history, laying this made-up atrocity at their door, and screaming about how God's people are evil.

Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:48:22 PM EDT
[#45]
What gets me, if there are hundreds or thousands of children that disappeared,  as in never heard from again, or never returned to their families, why wouldn't this be a more common pretext? Its not even implied in these stories here.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cheif Nepinak says that he fears the results may fuel denialist accounts, but they mean nothing and do not take away from the events that occurred at the schools.

Of course, that isn't quite correct.

It does take away the narrative that the priests and nuns at the school mass-murdered a bunch of native children and buried their corpses in unmarked graves.

It does take away the credibility of the insane justice warriors pointing their fingers at churches and Western history, laying this made-up atrocity at their door, and screaming about how God's people are evil.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2023/08/NYPICHPDPICT000027080956.jpg?resize=1536,1005&quality=75&strip=all
View Quote

"Denialist accounts."

Uh...we haven't proven its happened, yet.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Not sure I follow.

Are they pissed that no remains were found because they were wrong or pissed because they didn't get a chance to bury them while nobody was watching?

Red Lake "tribe" in MN is notorious for doing stupid shit and getting caught RED handed (pun intended).

Got busted for violating fishing rules, claimed they were "spear fishing" but had no signs of fish guts on their "spears" and somehow lost all the hooks to their poles.
(more than a dozen poles and nets found in their boats)

Spear fishing by natives should require doing it from dugouts and canoes if they consider it "ceremonial" to their beliefs. Not from $25K bass boats.
Top Top