Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2024 8:55:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ChrisNTN]
Owner couldn't keep her any longer so he was looking for a home that she'd be happy at.

I'm out in the country and experienced with exotics.

She's in a 6'tall x 20ft x 20ft chain link fencing with a welded wire top. We will be adding more panels to give her a longer run. I plan to add another 50 feet of length.

I'll be adding a pine tree log den dug into the ground a little bit and other trees on the ground to climb on. Maybe some makeshift brush for some cover. We put down a permimeter welded wire fence along the inside of the walls on the ground and covered it.

We're in the middle of laying down 2 yards of natural mulch on the inside now.

She's 7-year-old with a great temperament to people. Loves going for walks. Good in the truck on rides.

She's a mixture of
58.3% Grey Wolf
22.2% Alaskan Malamute
8% Siberian Husky
5.8% Norwegian Elkhound
5.7% German Shepard

She's a beautiful animal. Little bit of grooming and she'll be top notch.

Link Posted: 2/1/2024 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#1]

We had two. One lived to twelve, one 16 years. Smartest animals we ever had the pleasure of living with. Beautiful dog you have there.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Good looking dog.

When a dog is kenneled, don't keep it on a lead.  A friend lost his dog by suffocation when the lead got tangled high up in the fencing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 10:49:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChrisNTN] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 50-140:
Good looking dog.

When a dog is kenneled, don't keep it on a lead.  A friend lost his dog by suffocation when the lead got tangled high up in the fencing.
View Quote

Yep.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top