Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/4/2023 7:34:16 PM EDT
Did not see a new member's forum so will start here. Glad to see this place has this forum. I was actually banned on Gun boards for posting about activism. Organizing, talking about or advice/planning is not allowed on some gun sites. They must be run by libtards. Only thing that makes sense.

I am with the NRA, GOA, JPFO and some state orgs. I believe in radical in your face protesting, sort of like the Sons of Liberty. Former member or Marvin Gardner's Sons of Liberty from the 1990's. Marvin was based in Boise Idaho but have had no contact since the later 90's.

Currently I do one man protests. Would be nice if folks would join me but so far no one has. I don't do this so much for the pro gun folks I do it to let the libtards know they won't have their way. I get at least 5 fingers every event I am out. But much more support in honks, thumbs up and positive comments.

Consider myself a member of the Un organized first Amendment militia. Anyone want to do this in your area? I can get you a good price on banners.

We are in a new phase of this war for our rights. Sitting on the couch firing of emails to your reps is outdated and yesteryears tactics. This is proven by the number of States that have fallen like my former State WA. In case anyone wonders I cover my face for a few reasons. I don't want any personal fame, my employer although a firearms industry company might not like it if the libtards exposed me on social media. The fact that there are people in Jail for committing no crimes but just for being at the Capital on Jan. 6th 2020. I don't need to be identified by the same people I am being critical of in WA D.C. obviosuly my photo is taken a lot while I am out and my photos could well end up right in their hands. I speak for millions of nameless faceless gun owners in America so I am also nameless and faceless like they are.

https://www.facebook.com/SecondAmendmentDefenseActionGroup/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCtxnKUA0k

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Hello
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 7:58:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:00:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You were "banned on Gun boards for posting about activism?"
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 10:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]
How are you managing “one man protests?”  Can you give us some examples of your messaging and how effective it has been so far?  What is your target audience?

I’m pretty fed up with the current state of things but do not know where to start.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me offer you a solid POC for yor pro 2A endeavors, OP.

@Miami_JBT to the 2A forum please, JBT your presence is requested.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AdLucem:
You were "banned on Gun boards for posting about activism?"
View Quote

"radical in your face" activism.

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome, I think...

Surprised no one here has said ""Not today Mr. ATF man"" or something of the sorts...

I was talking to a guy from Pa, up by Erie and I mentioned this site. He said, Jeezus, that place is a ATF agents Wet Dream.
I told him I dunno why, as we have a Strict COC and anything Violent, racist or eluding to anything Illegal is nipped in the bud and posters warned, sometimes give a timeout and sometimes even banned.

They aren't going to find anything here posted that would not be already obvious...

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By smullen:
Welcome, I think...

Surprised no one here has said ""Not today Mr. ATF man"" or something of the sorts...

I was talking to a guy from Pa, up by Erie and I mentioned this site. He said, Jeezus, that place is a ATF agents Wet Dream.
I told him I dunno why, as we have a Strict COC and anything Violent, racist or eluding to anything Illegal is nipped in the bud and posters warned, sometimes give a timeout and sometimes even banned.

They aren't going to find anything here posted that would not be already obvious...

View Quote

Since day one, I used this site to be able to do what I needed to do *LEGALLY*.  Since that whole 'GD Posters are domestic terrorists' bullshit (and yeah, I know that was bullshit also... maybe), I have endeavored to ensure all my "I"s were dotted and my "T"s were crossed.  That preban/postban bullshit along with no direct decision on using actual M-16 parts in an AR-15 build was enough to make me paranoid as shit.  Not to mention that I was very active with 'nam style builds, I was posting the government's evidence; err, I mean, pics of my builds-  I was determined to not be 'that guy' that fucked it up for everybody.  This place saved me so much heartache, time, and money; not to mention the suspended gun rights that I would have had to endure.  Ed.Sr and Aimless I wish to specifically thank for most of that.  'Thanks'.

But how is this place a wet dream for the govt?

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 4:42:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THE_RESISTER] [#10]
Originally Posted By GlutealCleft:

"radical in your face" activism.

View Quote

More like one of my posts was about what should I have printed on my sign. This was before I came up with what I did come up with. NO warning just banned. Before this I accidently posted in a wrong forum. Apologized for that, had a conversation with the mod about being a better forum member Etc. Then poof, soon as I posted about the sign and protests. How I know it was the protest asspect is joining other forums owned by the same media company, conversations with the mod staff, Was told do not post about anything about organizing or influencing others about protesting.

Gun boards recently sold and management is totally different there. Lots of bannings before me and after. The old timers no longer fit in there.

To be clear I do not protest by ordering illegal gun parts and installing them. I am using the first Amendment, I carry while protesting where legal to drive home the point tho I don't carry the rifles or shotguns loaded and I call local police to advise them I will be out. Libtards get enraged when they see me sometimes, it's funy when they fip me off. I feel sorry for them. All they have to offer is a puny little finger only I see comparted to my HUGE sign that everyone can see and they cannot contact facebook and have me removed from the intersection. :)
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TrashWrencher:
How are you managing “one man protests?”  Can you give us some examples of your messaging and how effective it has been so far?  What is your target audience?

I’m pretty fed up with the current state of things but do not know where to start.
View Quote

Tried to reply to your PM, not sur if it sent. I see no record in the sent mail. I had a page written, did not see the image code that was needed and lost it all when I sent.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By THE_RESISTER:

Tried to reply to your PM, not sur if it sent. I see no record in the sent mail. I had a page written, did not see the image code that was needed and lost it all when I sent.
View Quote

Is it still 20 years to retirement for feds?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Did not see a new member's forum so will start here. Glad to see this place has this forum. I was actually banned on Gun boards for posting about activism. Organizing, talking about or advice/planning is not allowed on some gun sites. They must be run by libtards. Only thing that makes sense.

I am with the NRA, GOA, JPFO and some state orgs. I believe in radical in your face protesting, sort of like the Sons of Liberty. Former member or Marvin Gardner's Sons of Liberty from the 1990's. Marvin was based in Boise Idaho but have had no contact since the later 90's.

Currently I do one man protests. Would be nice if folks would join me but so far no one has. I don't do this so much for the pro gun folks I do it to let the libtards know they won't have their way. I get at least 5 fingers every event I am out. But much more support in honks, thumbs up and positive comments.

Consider myself a member of the Un organized first Amendment militia. Anyone want to do this in your area? I can get you a good price on banners.

We are in a new phase of this war for our rights. Sitting on the couch firing of emails to your reps is outdated and yesteryears tactics. This is proven by the number of States that have fallen like my former State WA. In case anyone wonders I cover my face for a few reasons. I don't want any personal fame, my employer although a firearms industry company might not like it if the libtards exposed me on social media. The fact that there are people in Jail for committing no crimes but just for being at the Capital on Jan. 6th 2020. I don't need to be identified by the same people I am being critical of in WA D.C. obviosuly my photo is taken a lot while I am out and my photos could well end up right in their hands. I speak for millions of nameless faceless gun owners in America so I am also nameless and faceless like they are.

https://www.facebook.com/SecondAmendmentDefenseActionGroup/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzCtxnKUA0k

View Quote

What are you going to do to get rid of Wayne?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By ar154all:

Since day one, I used this site to be able to do what I needed to do *LEGALLY*.  Since that whole 'GD Posters are domestic terrorists' bullshit (and yeah, I know that was bullshit also... maybe), I have endeavored to ensure all my "I"s were dotted and my "T"s were crossed.  That preban/postban bullshit along with no direct decision on using actual M-16 parts in an AR-15 build was enough to make me paranoid as shit.  Not to mention that I was very active with 'nam style builds, I was posting the government's evidence; err, I mean, pics of my builds-  I was determined to not be 'that guy' that fucked it up for everybody.  This place saved me so much heartache, time, and money; not to mention the suspended gun rights that I would have had to endure.  Ed.Sr and Aimless I wish to specifically thank for most of that.  'Thanks'.

View Quote

Arf saved you money!?! What is this wizardry you speak of???

The place consistently provides me with an unending list of shit to buy
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Vague:

View Quote

Never had to hire an attorney over gun parts...
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Welcome, I think...

How exactly did Ed.Sr and Aimless do that?
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:28:13 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vague:

That just frees up more money to spend on guns.
In fact, the money I've saved on lawyers, fines and lost wages should more than pay for a set of Pano NVGs.
Thanks for the reminder!
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By QCMGR:

How exactly did Ed.Sr and Aimless do that?
View Quote

I asked serious problems questions, they answered.  I was surprised that they even knew who I was or even cared about my stuff.  His answer was simple and correct, and potentially saved me from a bunch of trouble.  @aimless if you don't remember, IM me and I'll refresh your memory, there were unique things that should jog your memory....  Either way, I'm still grateful.

And what's with the scrutiny anyway?  

As much as this place is awesome, there is always someone who wants to shit all over you.
Link Posted: 7/5/2023 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By feudist:
That just frees up more money to spend on guns.
In fact, the money I've saved on lawyers, fines and lost wages should more than pay for a set of Pano NVGs Hellcat.
Thanks for the reminder!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/5/2023 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Under_Score

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By QCMGR:

What are you going to do to get rid of Wayne?
View Quote

I tell them every time they call I won't give anymore donations. If I lived near NRA HQ I'd protest Wayne.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 4:09:53 AM EDT
[#22]
1 man protest? Sounds kooky.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 6:26:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mardoc:
Under_Score

View Quote

came here to post this as well
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 6:48:44 AM EDT
[#24]
You put videos of the protests on youtube? Maybe videos of conversations you have with people about the 2A? Would help getting the word out and spreading the cause, maybe inspire others to do the same.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Covertness:

View All Quotes
Under_Score

+3
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By dropc:
You put videos of the protests on youtube? Maybe videos of conversations you have with people about the 2A? Would help getting the word out and spreading the cause, maybe inspire others to do the same.
View Quote
Agreed and put on Rumble if YT removes and Far Cry 5 is best Far Cry.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:17:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 9:54:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Hi aft, fib, what ever agency you come from lol
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By airgunner:

+3
View All Quotes
Under_Score

+3

I never bought into any significance in underscores other than there were an unusually high incidence of trolls among them, much like 2013ers.  that said, one-man activists always get a raised eyebrow...  but I am an optimist and hope for the best.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 10:11:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: d16man] [#30]
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#31]

I never bought into any significance in underscores other than there were an unusually high incidence of trolls among them, much like 2013ers.  that said, one-man activists always get a raised eyebrow...  but I am an optimist and hope for the best.
View Quote

I work in IT, underscores in filenames is common and was required with Unix before Windows came along with the BS of spaces in filenames.

I welcome our new Underscore friend.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Good on you for trying to do something, OP!

Welcome to the madhouse that is arfcom!

*Be safe out there!*
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 12:29:19 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Welcome, I think...

You ask like I said or insinuated it.

When the guy I talked to said that, I did not bother asking why.  It would have been full on Derp either way.

I figured it was more important to attempt to make sure he knew we were above board and nothing sketchy was afoot here.
Or at least to my knowledge..
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 6:31:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ar154all] [#34]
You ask like I said or insinuated it.

When the guy I talked to said that, I did not bother asking why.  It would have been full on Derp either way.

I figured it was more important to attempt to make sure he knew we were above board and nothing sketchy was afoot here.
Or at least to my knowledge..
View Quote

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SKETCHY.  It seems to me that the feds would be here for the same reason that we are here:  Guns (AR-15).

But, hey; they gotta do them.  I'd love to be able to surf the ARF and get federal work time towards a cushy retirement.

But, then again, this place did keep me from becoming 'that guy who....'.

That's why I try to answer new people's questions without shaming them...  I once asked a bunch of newby questions and got shitted on by others.  A simple answer would have been fine...  But nnnooo...  Someone always has to be a dick.

So new guy, again I say : Hello.  

9 or 45?
Does chilli have beans?
Find and read the McUzi Rant
Find out what it means to be AROCKED
never, ever talk about poop
Never ever post a dick pic
Never ever post cleavage, areolas, or fur.
But it's OK to post slomo footage of a human being blown to smitherines, as long as the above three are adhered to.

There are others, someone will be along to add to this list.

Oh, no militia or subverting the .gov talk.  You will get nuked.

...but brains dripping off the wall is AOK!!  Mark it NSFW.

Enjoy the shit show, the tech forums have higher class of decorum.  Act accordingly.
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#35]
So other then protest and what's alsready being done. Any new ideas from any  of you folks how to make a difference in advocating for gun rights?
Link Posted: 7/6/2023 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#36]
We make calls,.we hit poles, write letters and emails.  Did an open carry AR-15 'march' to go fishing...  In Florida, you may open carry for a few activities, fishing is one.  We all parked at a parking garage in the center of town, walked about a mile to a city pond, a hundred+ of us with fishing poles and open carry guns.  People of all colors, religion, and age.

Me and my kids are in this clip.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Fishing open carry is good. Public. Need more of that kinda thing all around the nation.

Have not done it yet. An idea, it's not public. NO one will really know. Send a little "kit" to a politician. Darkend honey with feathers. A DIY tar and feathering kit, include instructions. Encourage the law maker or head of some crappy agenciy to give themselves a tar and feather job. Encourge them to post it on social media. :)

Some will say this is counter productive. Causes bad feelings. As if they are not causing bad feelings for us. If they are lost, will never change their minds, mock them. Relentlessly. For youtube you can flm yourself dropping it off in person to your Reps field office. :)
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 7:16:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Ya that's the look on my face when WA state just banned all semi automatics.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 7:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Capt_Destro] [#40]
Attachment Attached File

In all seriousness, welcome.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Under_Score

+3

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 8:35:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Fishing open carry is good. Public. Need more of that kinda thing all around the nation.

Have not done it yet. An idea, it's not public. NO one will really know. Send a little "kit" to a politician. Darkend honey with feathers. A DIY tar and feathering kit, include instructions. Encourage the law maker or head of some crappy agenciy to give themselves a tar and feather job. Encourge them to post it on social media. :)

Some will say this is counter productive. Causes bad feelings. As if they are not causing bad feelings for us. If they are lost, will never change their minds, mock them. Relentlessly. For youtube you can flm yourself dropping it off in person to your Reps field office. :)
View Quote

Yeah--- no.
Let's not do that.  Let's also not get into the 'auditor' bullshit where one does go fishing all tacked out in SWAT gear and videos the cop hoping for an action from said officer that will increase your views or make you a plaintiff.

Get an attorney.  Have him contact the authorities.  Schedule a date.  Get as many RSVP as you can go fishing.  Be nice.

We don't want to embarrass or put cops in a "gotcha" situation.  As their command is brief them, they will be educated.  Give them free hot dogs and drinks while they are there.  It is to be a good time for everyone around.  Counter protesters DO NOT get hotdogs tho...
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:09:22 PM EDT
[#43]

Yeah--- no.
Let's not do that.  Let's also not get into the 'auditor' bullshit where one does go fishing all tacked out in SWAT gear and videos the cop hoping for an action from said officer that will increase your views or make you a plaintiff.

Get an attorney.  Have him contact the authorities.  Schedule a date.  Get as many RSVP as you can go fishing.  Be nice.

We don't want to embarrass or put cops in a "gotcha" situation.  As their command is brief them, they will be educated.  Give them free hot dogs and drinks while they are there.  It is to be a good time for everyone around.  Counter protesters DO NOT get hotdogs tho...
View Quote

agree
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

What a comically stupid thing to do. This might be the most ham-fisted clumsy attempt at fed or DU infiltration I’ve ever seen. You’re like the Ray Epps of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By DvlDog:

What a comically stupid thing to do. This might be the most ham-fisted clumsy attempt at fed or DU infiltration I’ve ever seen. You’re like the Ray Epps of Arfcom.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DvlDog:

More like Leroy Jenkins...
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 11:55:44 PM EDT
[#47]

...right up until you incriminate yourself.

"Hey Guys, did you know with a safety sear, a wire coat hanger , a certain coat hook, pieces of metal school rulers, rubber bands and beltloops, "custom" made or modified OEM parts can make your gun FULL AUTO!!!!  It's so easy, meet me at my favorite hunting spot out in the woods and I'll show you how to do it, and use it.  BYOB, look for the giant bon fire and loud music.
And mum's the word, despite this being on the internet, no one will ever find out!!  Just delete all this after your conversions.  It's that easy!!!"

Boy Howdy!!

(Obviously, this is sarcasm.)
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#48]
OP, since you mentioned getting good prices on banners, what does a Patriot Front version run these days?
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 12:26:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Freiheit338:
OP, since you mentioned getting good prices on banners, what does a Patriot Front version run these days?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 8:50:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Well, he's gone I guess.

What all do you figure?

Think this guy is DU or a fed?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top