BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Posting a bunch of photos like the mural than the baptism and trying to say it is all the same is disingenuous.

I personally know one of the Black pastors leading the revival. He is not  spreading a message of George Floyd but one of Jesus. He is a good GOD fearing Christian and has lived and ministered in that area for almost the past two decades. He has been down there on the street just days after the incident and he and others have seen a mass revival in the locals in that area. The lefties in that area are not a fan of his because instead of spreading racial division he is preaching racial reconciliation.

So sorry OP but not all those people down there are "The church of Floyd"

Also the article that the Op did not share the link to but only images of (I wonder why?) Is from june 2020. It was entirely about people accepting Jesus and not a Floyd religion. Ask your self why the OP post in such a matter to be misleading.

Here is the article.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/baptisms-miracles-taking-place-in-revival-at-site-where-george-floyd-died-christian-groups-says.html
View Quote
This place loves to gaslight itself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll have a grape drink
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Patron saint of meth and bad life decisions.
View Quote

second post nails it.

The cops actions in this were wrong, but like almost every other case like this George Floyds decisions and actions led to that encounter. Had G.F. chosen to not do illegal things, he'd still be here.  It bothers me a great deal that people I thought were rational beings fail to see that or acknowledge it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:50:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Shouldn't there be a BET or Oxygen movie of the week by now?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:52:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll have a grape drink
View Quote
Strawberry, Juneteenth is just around the corner.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
:adjusts plate carrier n lights cigarette:
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
There is something very wrong with the black culture
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Posting a bunch of photos like the mural than the baptism and trying to say it is all the same is disingenuous.

I personally know one of the Black pastors leading the revival. He is not  spreading a message of George Floyd but one of Jesus. He is a good GOD fearing Christian and has lived and ministered in that area for almost the past two decades. He has been down there on the street just days after the incident and he and others have seen a mass revival in the locals in that area. The lefties in that area are not a fan of his because instead of spreading racial division he is preaching racial reconciliation.

Also the article that the Op did not share the link to but only images of (I wonder why?) Is from june 2020. It was entirely about people accepting Jesus and not a Floyd religion. Ask your self why the OP post in such a matter to be misleading.

Here is the article.
https://www.christianpost.com/news/baptisms-miracles-taking-place-in-revival-at-site-where-george-floyd-died-christian-groups-says.html
View Quote

Your pastor friend is a useful idiot. He's useful to the Left in that he can put a veneer on the underlying Marxism in order to draw more traditional blacks into the fray, and before you know it those same people are marching through the streets with their fists raised, chanting Marxist slogans.

If your friend had real integrity, then he'd be condemning the racism and Marxism of the woke movement, and he'd be extolling people to listen to MLK instead of BLM.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Apparently there have been shots fired at the Church of Floyd already today. Spicy!

ETA: Tweet

View Quote

That’s just Ol Georgie’s community’s way giving him a 21 gun salute on the anniversary of his whole year of being sober.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lest we fall into total barbarism, let's divide that up into black culture and black inner city thug culture.

Most black people aren't from the culture of George Floyd.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Here is the article.
View Quote

Thanks for the perspective.

There is probably something to be said for preachers flocking to scenes where people are hurt and seeking answers - whether anyone here feels that hurt is justified is another story. That people are open to hearing their message says a lot about what people may be missing in their lives and seeking out, rather than just "idolizing GF" (although there's a lot of that going around, particularly by the MSM.)

As with anything, I'm sure there are some with good intentions, like the man you know, and others who may look to take advantage.

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Great, the Left's very own Saint George, patron saint of fentanyl dealers, counterfeiters and woman-bashers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#15]

She needs to change school districts and go to high school in Roosevelt on Long Island.  They'll let her read the poem.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:08:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#17]
company I work for virtue signaled today with a company wide email
"Today we remember George Floyd and speakup and out against hate"
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#18]
The deification of criminals.

That's all they have.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:20:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Lest we fall into total barbarism, let's divide that up into black culture and black inner city thug culture.

Most black people aren't from the culture of George Floyd.
View Quote

The statistics are skewed because of the relatively low percentage of blacks relative to the total population and the high percentage of the black population that is urban low income. For instance on the surface the statistic that a third of black men are felons looks terrible overall, but when you adjust for income, education, and two parent homes it's right back to poor inner city people doing poor inner city people things. You run into the same problems with whites in Appalachia. Want to personally escape the poverty monster? Graduate high school, have a full time job, and don't have a child until you are over 21 and married,
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are untouchable, white America is read the riot act on a daily basis, they tell us everything that is wrong w/ us.  We can't reciprocate and say what we think of them, we don't have that right.  The rules of an orderly, civil and sane society don't apply here,  they are special.    The Marxist are using Black Culture as a point of contention to divide us out,  they have the labels all there waiting for those who disagree. , a perfect system to destroy our country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thanks for the perspective.

There is probably something to be said for preachers flocking to scenes where people are hurt and seeking answers - whether anyone here feels that hurt is justified is another story. That people are open to hearing their message says a lot about what people may be missing in their lives and seeking out, rather than just "idolizing GF" (although there's a lot of that going around, particularly by the MSM.)

As with anything, I'm sure there are some with good intentions, like the man you know, and others who may look to take advantage.

View Quote

Many/most of the "preachers" are simply con men who will say anything to get money from honest people.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe the authorities could post the cocktail he was on so the devout can follow in his footsteps.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They are untouchable, white America is read the riot act on a daily basis, they tell us everything that is wrong w/ us.  We can't reciprocate and say what we think of them, we don't have that right.  The rules of an orderly, civil and sane society don't apply here,  they are special.    The Marxist are using Black Culture as a point of contention to divide us out,  they have the labels all there waiting for those who disagree. , a perfect system to destroy our country.
View Quote

They couldn't read us the riot act if we simply turned off the TV and Social Media.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They couldn't read us the riot act if we simply turned off the TV and Social Media.  

View Quote

That is  very true.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#25]
George Floyd was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up criminal that scumbag was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and Michael Brown
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Every time a bell rings a pregnant woman is threatened at gunpoint. It’s sweet really...
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Brought to you by white women
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I personally know one of the Black pastors leading the revival. He is not  spreading a message of George Floyd but one of Jesus. He is a good GOD fearing Christian and has lived and ministered in that area for almost the past two decades.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I personally know one of the Black pastors leading the revival. He is not  spreading a message of George Floyd but one of Jesus. He is a good GOD fearing Christian and has lived and ministered in that area for almost the past two decades.

Hey bud, these false prophet ministers claim 'miracles' are happening at the George Floyd Memorial.

Pastor Charles Karuku of International Outreach Church, a growing multi-racial congregation in Burnsville, Minnesota, who he said was asked by Floyd’s family to spread the message of healing and forgiveness in the community.

“I don’t know if you believe in miracles but I do, and there was a deaf ear that popped open. God did a miracle.

He also reports, “Dozens and dozens of people healed, filled with hope, changed, and born again by the power of Jesus this weekend in Minneapolis!”

“Just got a text that a deaf ear was just opened by the power of Jesus! Praise God!” Bomberger says.

Pictured: Christophe Ulysse of YWAM Kona, Hawaii; Alfonzo Williams of Worldwide Outreach Ministries in Minneapolis, Minn.; Graham Marshall of Circuit Riders; and JT Thomas of Civil Righteousness

Joshua Lindquist of Awaken the Dawn said in a video: "This is the site where George Floyd was murdered and it's turning into a worship, revival meeting," he said. "These are not church people, these are secular people that are here from all walks of life. It's turning into a worship gathering."

"We believe that this location is going to turn into an epicenter of revival. There is a church right here - this is literally a church building. There's a move of God happening in Minnesota."
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
company I work for virtue signaled today with a company wide email
"Today we remember George Floyd and speakup and out against hate"
View Quote

We had 8 mins of silence last year via Zoom.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

You forgot "Fentanyl & Forgery" ...
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm Celebrioting!
View Quote

LOL!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:28:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
George Floyd was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up criminal that scumbag was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and Michael Brown
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That will work... for now. One day the power grid and essential services will fail, giving us the opportunity we need to fix our country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:56:51 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm all for curtailing police who overstep their authority, but you'd think the BLM could find a 'martyr' who wasn't a POS felon with a rap sheet a mile long.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Here is the article.
View Quote

I hope you're not referring to Charles Karuku.  He is a snake oil salesman and a shyster.  I followed his Facebook page for awhile following him.  He is a jackass.
In one of the videos he did late last here where he refers to Angels, he flat out says that Angels can't tell the difference between him or God and follow orders when they hear "the Word".
That's just the beginning.  I called him out on his bullshit where he insinuated he was levitating and he took the post down.  People were treating him like he was the second coming of Jesus.
I grew up Apostolic with an Apostolic Evangelical grandfather.  I've seen the real thing and the fake article.  This man is poison.

Now just who were you referring to?
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#37]
"Like wiping something off my shoe."
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This picture always bothers me because it reminds me of Nation of Islam murders in San Francisco. The murderers had pictures of themselves with drawn on Angel wings. The murderers were known as "Death Angels". Of course they were killing "White Devils" or " Blue eyed Devils". Read the book Zebra, about the murders.
https://i.imgur.com/ivLeTZ6.jpg
View Quote

Damn... got a coupon or digital copy?
$45 Hardcover

Never mind found the pdf
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Quoted:Give us a quote from him about Floyd then and does he teach that Floyd was an unrepentant sinner?

View Quote
Do you really expect for a pastor to go to George floyd square and bellow that Floyd was a sinner. His mission is not a political statment which is what you seem to want it is to
bring the gospel to broken people. It might make you feel good for him to be edgy but it will not lead a single person to salvation. He is not any illusion that Floyd was a saint.

Quoted:
Your pastor friend is a useful idiot. He's useful to the Left in that he can put a veneer on the underlying Marxism in order to draw more traditional blacks into the fray, and before you know it those same people are marching through the streets with their fists raised, chanting Marxist slogans.

View Quote
You litterally know nothing about him but call him an idiot because he is down in the trenches preaching peace, forgiveness, and the Gospel. What do you expect him to do? go in their and start fighting with anyone who opposes your world view. I have known this man for nearly 2 decades and he is no fan of marxists. Yet you come out swinging at him.

Quoted:
Hey bud, these false prophet ministers claim 'miracles' are happening at the George Floyd Memorial.

View Quote

There are going to be grifters who attach them selves to a moment like this but if you believe in the salvation of Jesus Christ than you know that
Salvation in of it self is a miracle and that GOD can take a moment like the George Floyd incident and use it to bring people to the miracle of salvation.

Quoted:
I hope you're not referring to Charles Karuku.

View Quote
 No I do not know Karuku, My friend is not with his organization.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:14:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And push in armed robberies.

Man was a fucking scumbag. But future generations will know him as an unwitting civil rights icon and innocent man murdered by police.
View Quote

Not if you allow them to either burn down their own areas or just get put down for trying to burn down other areas.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ever hear of a guy named Horst Wesel?
View Quote

Horst was a Solider, who loved his nation and people, and never held a gun to the head of an unborn child in the womb, do not compare that brave man to this pig.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:19:19 AM EDT
[#43]
He single handedly cured racism

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:22:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Absolute Bullshit is happening where a career criminal resisted arrest and died of his fentanyl overdose you say?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:57:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Is this felon drug addict the best icon “these people” can find?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:08:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You litterally know nothing about him but call him an idiot because he is down in the trenches preaching peace, forgiveness, and the Gospel. What do you expect him to do? go in their and start fighting with anyone who opposes your world view. I have known this man for nearly 2 decades and he is no fan of marxists. Yet you come out swinging at him.
View Quote

I only know what you've said about him. But it doesn't seem like he's there calling out the evil of the movement. Again, he should be out there calling on those people to follow MLK, and not BLM. He should be calling the leaders of BLM what they are: Marxist grifters who seek only to abuse their emotions in order to gain power and money. And if he's not doing that, then he's not doing his duty as a man of the cloth.

Again, useful idiot. Sorry, but unless he's out there challenging the doctrine of their cult as well as their methods, then he's implicitly supporting it and throwing his moral weight behind it. That moral weight is of serious value to the Marxists who would use it to draw more people into the movement.

One of the current iteration of the black community's greatest failings is its embrace of Marxist liberation theology by their religious leaders. If your friend isn't bucking that trend and calling out evil where it lies, then he's part of the problem.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#48]
How does this compare to the memorial sight in the capitol for Ashley Babbit ?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:21:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This place loves to gaslight itself.
View Quote
remember the stick figure family thread.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 2:28:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Look at the BIG ASS LIPS!!

Page / 4
Top Top