Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2019 8:47:00 PM EDT
I've been out of the vape loop lately and could use some help. Theres so much change here I wouldn't know where to start. I currently own a sub-ohm Kangertech kit and would like to get the latest, or something I would be happy with. Any ideas for Mods and Tanks?
Link Posted: 3/17/2019 8:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much anything Smok.
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 3:50:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Was looking at these:

Vaporesso Polar

Smok Mag

GTRS GT150

Smoant Ranker

Hugo Vapor Ranger

KangerTech Ranger

I'm not stuck on any one but trying to find that fit. I was going to buy a Falcon Tank, I'm told they are nice. Is that the tank to get?
Link Posted: 3/18/2019 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Did smok step up their game? Every thing I've ever had of theirs has been great for a month then shits the bed completely.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Horizontech Falcon King with new bamboo coils for best sub ohm tank flavor.

I like the aegis legand mod and the wismec reuleaux rx gen3 mod

wismec for home legend for out and about.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I went with the Smoart Ranker with Horizon Falcon Resin Tank . Thought I would get a little more feed back before the sale ended, had to choose. Did I get a decent mod and tank?
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes...i think you did...get some bamboo coils for that falcon tank.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:54:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Caboose314] [#7]
I have similar questions.  I've gone through a bunch of juice for someone who knows very little more than "I press the button and vapor comes out"

I also just dropped both of my Smok vapes and broke... both of them (broke Alien mod/tank and my stick V8 tank).  

Are ceramic coils as nice as they sound? (Looking at vaporesso products).  No burnt cotton taste sounds like a plus for someone who has burnt a bunch of smok coils

I'm currently looking at the stuff that's already been linked in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#8]
You can buy tank protectors on ebay.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 3:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Caboose314:
I have similar questions.  I've gone through a bunch of juice for someone who knows very little more than "I press the button and vapor comes out"

I also just dropped both of my Smok vapes and broke... both of them (broke Alien mod/tank and my stick V8 tank).  

Are ceramic coils as nice as they sound? (Looking at vaporesso products).  No burnt cotton taste sounds like a plus for someone who has burnt a bunch of smok coils

I'm currently looking at the stuff that's already been linked in this thread.
View Quote
From what I've heard, the ceramic coils aren't as great as they sound like they should be. If you are burning through coils then you should look into juice that isnt sweetened with sucralose. They are out there. Sucralose just burns like sugar to your coils and clogs wicks and unfortunately most commercial juices are loaded. There's a newish sweetener called erythritol that burns at much higher temps than we vape at and thus doesnt cake up your wicks and coils.

Making your own ejuice is the best way to know exactly what is in your juice but there are juices out there that arent loaded with sucralose.

Not a plug- I was watching this guy on diyordie on youtube and he explains it all (Wayne) very well but he also has a juice line (maybe just oneshots, i dont remember) that wont wreck your set up.

Alternatively, get to know other people who make juice and put in a request. We, i mean, they will be more than happy to custom make and sell/trade whatever for you...

I had a vaporesso tank and thought I loved it until I got an RBA/RDA and will never ever go back. The flavor is undeniably better by 1000%.

Make the jump, it's so much easier and less scary than it seems before you take that plunge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top