Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2018 8:09:12 PM EDT
Over the years my feet have collapsed arches and my whole footprint goes on the floor.  I was diagnosed in Afghanistan years ago with plantar fasciitis when I couldn't walk on my right foot for a week after a PT test there.  Walking on the rocks in OEF 4 around Bagram really was a chore.  If anyone has filed for this I would like to know where they found the information to fill out before filing.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to me that those Arfcommers who check in on the subject have had good luck with orthotics, new insoles and stretching exercises.

Have these failed for you?
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
In your local VA hospital there will be a DAV rep.  Talk to them first.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 10:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In your local VA hospital there will be a DAV rep.  Talk to them first.
View Quote
The best advice right there. DAV was a big help for me when dealing with the VA for disability compensation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
DAV is the answer you seek. They are the advocate that veterans can trust for the right help.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#5]
PF sucks. I was a hobbling mess for six months.

Then I found this:

The Sock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top