[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's like stopping using condoms because you finally caught aids
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I say slash the cops to under 500 and cut education by 99%

Anything for the preferred class of new Americans !

They’re better than you and deserve everything for free !
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How many do they currently have?
View Quote

I think their target is 35,000

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#4]
If you make it easier for law abiding citizens to own and carry handguns and get rid of those fuckhead liberal DAs I'm good with it.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
because he will eventually make illegals...his special new police force.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh well.

No federal handouts if the feds can’t handle the illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Too much illegal stuff going on. Best reduce the number of cops."

Own it NYC. He's your boy.  lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#11]
So we are mad now that they are trying to control spending?

And we are mad because congress didn't balance the budget?
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Brilliant.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Smile and wave
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Send even more buses of illegals to them
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They really should continue sending the busses until they break the city
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They really should continue sending the busses until they break the city

This, keep up the pressure until they puke when they even think about voting for another blue ballot.

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Is it safe to assume none of the cuts will be to his PSD?
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 9:01:46 PM EDT
[#17]
That will end well, I'm sure...
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol, definitely sounds like an idea that came from the fertile mind of a leftist moonbat.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 9:56:50 PM EDT
[#19]
please send more illegals to this sanctuary city.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Adams got his cell phone confiscated and threats made after he left the reservation and complained about illegal aliens.

He's now in the fuck around and found out territory.
View Quote
This. The fact that the cuts come from public education and security/safety says all you need to know about the deep state. They hate us. They want us dead. Most of us knew it, some of you are dense.

This is correct. This is quite literally cause and effect on display. Adams strayed from the deep state/government approved messaging, and now he's paying for it somehow, and this is his effort to "make it better."

Just like Newsom cleaning up areas of Cali that have been a disaster in a mere matter of weeks for a foreign later. Lots of locals, even liberals, have stopped and said wait wtf, why isn't it always this clean then? It's intentional, most people don't want to grasp what their eyes and ears are seeing and hearing though. "No way, that can't be...."
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Mayor is an idiot and certainly delusional.
View Quote

Nope, unfortunately not. Common tactic among politicians. When they don't get the money in their budget to spend on what they want, they make cuts in police, fire, etc to hurt the population the most.  Voters always capitulate. Google Obama and sequester. The first image that pops up is Obama standing in front of a bunch of first responders telling the voters that if the sequester cuts go into effect police and fire will be hit the hardest....

Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:20:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Have them pick up Pepsi bottles.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You have to LOVE their weaponization of scare tactics. Fuck them!! There is probably 87,000 liberal programs that could be completely slashed before Police, Fire or EMS.

I believe there is a current quote floating around. "YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!"

I feel for the honest true Patriots stuck in New York City.
View Quote

They don't have to spend one thin dime on the recent illegals. All they need to do is announce [and stick with it] that no funds will be spent for anything to include food and shelter for illegals. Don't let them squat, don't let them build tent cities, don't let them live in any govt owned buildings.

But they won't because it's all really a ploy to get fed govt funds.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They'll repeat the trick they learned during covid and declare a "public health emergency" which gets them federal money from uncle sugar to funnel to suspiciously new LLCs that handle "migrant outreach & support"

There's a cabal of city mayors  currently playing this out  - Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, the Phoenix metro area, Seattle, the State of California, and now Denver
https://denverite.com/2023/10/18/denver-joins-biden-administrations-push-to-end-homelessness/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right after the FBI declares that terrorists are trying and may be getting over the border?

Either he's a bigger dumbass than he looks like, or he's angling for some extra fedbucks. Or maybe it's part of his tit-for-tat with fedgov where he blamed them for the crisis, they raided his campaign people and him, and he now gets back by saying fuck it, I'll just burn it down.

Whichever way, letthemfight.jpg

They'll repeat the trick they learned during covid and declare a "public health emergency" which gets them federal money from uncle sugar to funnel to suspiciously new LLCs that handle "migrant outreach & support"

There's a cabal of city mayors  currently playing this out  - Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, the Phoenix metro area, Seattle, the State of California, and now Denver
https://denverite.com/2023/10/18/denver-joins-biden-administrations-push-to-end-homelessness/

This and only this.  This has nothing to do with budget cuts, this has to do with taking more of the feds (the country's) money.  And yes, will all get funneled to "migrant outreach".

If you though they declared NYC a santuary city because they actually care about these people you have been fooled.  This is about getting more D voters and more fed $$.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You have to LOVE their weaponization of scare tactics. Fuck them!! There is probably 87,000 liberal programs that could be completely slashed before Police, Fire or EMS.

I believe there is a current quote floating around. "YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!"

I feel for the honest true Patriots stuck in New York City.
View Quote

Took the words outta my mouth
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Fuck EVERYTHING about New York City!
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/7F64269E-37E0-4BE5-A966-10C4FBF88CB0_jpe-3029828.JPG

Mayor Eric Adams announced painful budget cuts to New York City services on Thursday that would freeze police hiring and close libraries on Sunday and warned that more cuts would be necessary without additional federal funding to manage the migrant crisis.

The budget cuts would bring the number of Police Department officers below 30,000, slash the Education Department budget by $1 billion over two years and delay the rollout of composting in the Bronx and Staten Island — one of the mayor’s signature initiatives to address rats and climate change. The cuts would also weaken two popular programs: summer school and universal prekindergarten.

Mr. Adams said in a statement that he had to make cuts across city agencies in response to the rising costs of the migrant crisis, slowing tax revenues and the ending of federal pandemic aid.
View Quote

Welcome to what Texas has to deal with, you fucking retards.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

36,000-40,000 is what I've heard.
View Quote
Oh, so one weeks worth of what south Texas is getting.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#29]
It took me so long to not find the meme I was looking for I'm giving up on this post.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Too much illegal stuff going on. Best reduce the number of cops."

Own it NYC. He's your boy.  lol
View Quote

@SeanTX
You obviously don’t understand “new math”…
Fewer cops=fewer arrests. Fewer arrests = less crime. Ergo fewer cops means less crime. Tadahh.
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:03:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Non stop parade. Several thousand need to appear in Martha's vineyard
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Keep those busses rolling
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mayor is an idiot and certainly delusional.
View Quote

Of course he is . He is a Democrat . He needs to embrace the sanctuary city he loves .
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 12:26:01 AM EDT
[#34]
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!

Clown World's best comedy is self writing.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 12:29:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Good NYC deserves the poorest.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#36]
They will have to become more aggressive towards... everything. They won't have the numbers to play nice guy. More aggressive towards whatever the "agenda" dictates.  Limited funding for incarceration paid for buy the .gov. This will also affect paychecks for Judges, will determine judgement.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 2:48:59 AM EDT
[#37]
He must not care about getting reelected.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 2:54:49 AM EDT
[#38]
I somehow get the impression that he is unfamiliar with the phrase "Catch-22."

Link Posted: 11/17/2023 3:32:14 AM EDT
[#39]
The last time I substitute taught in a NYC public school, I did the PE section. I had 225 students in the class that was originally supposed to be a almost 45.

The previous 3 teachers quit in less than a week because of fights, assaults, and the PE class was basically a gang initiation class mainly.

Just end it and nuke the entire city.

Link Posted: 11/17/2023 4:33:36 AM EDT
[#40]
He made the mistake of telling the truth about illegal immigration and they quickly punished him by an investigation…

Now he has to kiss the ring quickly
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#41]
I'll bet they aren't cutting back on any DEI initiative spending.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 6:43:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is it safe to assume none of the cuts will be to his PSD?
View Quote

You mean the one he promised he wouldn't have during his campaign but then hired and put his brother in charge of?
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 6:57:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:23:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Till Manhattan tips over Guam style.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:36:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ha.

He is setting himself up for re election.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#47]
This is stuff I'd with with Simcity 4 and Cities skyline when I got bored with the game.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:40:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This. The fact that the cuts come from public education and security/safety says all you need to know about the deep state. They hate us. They want us dead. Most of us knew it, some of you are dense.

This is correct. This is quite literally cause and effect on display. Adams strayed from the deep state/government approved messaging, and now he's paying for it somehow, and this is his effort to "make it better."

Just like Newsom cleaning up areas of Cali that have been a disaster in a mere matter of weeks for a foreign later. Lots of locals, even liberals, have stopped and said wait wtf, why isn't it always this clean then? It's intentional, most people don't want to grasp what their eyes and ears are seeing and hearing though. "No way, that can't be...."
View Quote
I'm not sure how anyone could watch what is going on and come to any other conclusion. We the people are being replaced with a poor, uneducated slave class. We are going to become Venezuela with a tiny, ultra-rich ruling oligarchy and everyone else living in extreme poverty. That's why they create one policy after another designed to attack and eliminate the middle class. Anyone wonder why the national-communist democrat party championed George Floyd? Because he was their model citizen. Uneducated, poor, drug addicted, violent, and hopelessly dependent on the government. They want every person in the country to be George Floyd. Except themselves, naturally. They will live in the palace and enjoy absolute power over the unwashed masses. It's madness that they have gotten so close to having that world in, of all places, America. Yet here we are.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ha.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha.

Yep, he'll get re-elected easily.
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So we are mad now that they are trying to control spending?

And we are mad because congress didn't balance the budget?
View Quote

Not at all. Not me anyways. As long as the fed keeps playing fuck-fuck border games, I want the S border states to keep sending them. Relentlessly. Bury them. Martha's Vinyard, too. Plenty of cash up there in the sanctuary states. Help the needy!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top