Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sounds fake
View Quote

Yep. Like most of what the MSM says. Any day now Russian is kaput. I hope that to be true, but I dunnotbeliebeit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The former MI6 officer, who wrote the dossier on Donald Trump and alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election, says his sources have told him the leader is "quite seriously ill" but it's "not clear what this illness is".

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-ex-british-spy-and-russia-expert-christopher-steele-backs-claims-vladimir-putin-is-ill-12612937

View Quote

Professional liar Christopher Steele says so?  That means Putin will live another 30 years.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fake as shit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The former MI6 officer, who wrote the dossier on Donald Trump and alleged Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential election, says his sources have told him the leader is "quite seriously ill" but it's "not clear what this illness is".

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-ex-british-spy-and-russia-expert-christopher-steele-backs-claims-vladimir-putin-is-ill-12612937

Fake as shit

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh well, too bad he might try to take all of us with him!
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That fucker needs to die soon, but my heart says he should suffer long time.
View Quote

Once he dies he will
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Remember what Winston Churchill said: "In time of war, Truth is so precious that she must be surrounded by a bodyguared of lies".
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:08:40 PM EDT
[#9]

They have been saying that for the last 20 years.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 5:51:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wait, there’s a cancer of the BLOOD? Your fucking BLOOD can get cancer?? Jesus…
View Quote

Luekemia
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The fat guy in North Korea was supposed to have died 5 years ago according to the media.
View Quote
Between body doubles and deep fakes, dictators will soon be immortal.

Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Q predicted this.
View Quote

So 2 more weeks?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For Xi, a ruptured aneurysm could be miserable. If it bursts, it's not miserable for very long. If it bursts and you survive, it's miserable for the rest of your life as a vegetable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hope it's painful. Hope he suffers. Fuck it. Hope Xi suffers too. Especially him for fostering a pandemic on the world.
For Xi, a ruptured aneurysm could be miserable. If it bursts, it's not miserable for very long. If it bursts and you survive, it's miserable for the rest of your life as a vegetable.
My FIL died from his.   Was pretty quick, but painful until they gave him pain meds at the hospital.  He knew he had it.  He asked my wife as they loaded him onto the ambulance, "is this it?"  My wife told him, "yes", and it was a few hours later.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top