Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2019 7:40:11 PM EDT
With the recent resignations, Chris Cox, Oliver North, I would encourage the Board of Directors to make major changes in compensation for all top executives now serving.

No Executive in the NRA should be paid more than the President of the United States. I believe that is currently $400,000 to $450,000. This is enough to attract Professional advocates and not outrage the membership that their dues are being wasted.

I want well compensated Executives that do it out of love of Country, Respect and Honor for the Constitution. A person like that needs only a stipend, not the lottery.

Capping Executive salary's at the same level as the President of the USA will go up a little over time and will not need to be revised. It will reward the Executives at a reasonable rate and free up funds for our fights to come.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberals will love capping executive pay.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#2]
So do fiscal conservatives.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Pay should be commensurate with the value provided. I find significant marginal utility in the 2nd Amendment. What is the defense of the 2nd worth to you?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Money spent on inflated wages reduces public outreach and support for friends in government.
Link Posted: 8/26/2019 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I put in 10 to 30 volunteer hours a week lobbying and managing my gun rights non-profit.  I also donate 10k a year into it.

I don't see a problem with capping Wayne's pay.  It would be decided by the membership.  After all, didn't the NRA slash pay and benefits for their employees?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top