Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2021 8:51:09 AM EDT
Still time to vote for NRA Board of Directors.  IF you're a member, why not vote for someone who has not been a part of whatever issues you disagree with?  I'll not run nor quit, not in my nature.  I've served firearms owners for 40-some years, recruited thousands of NRA members at gun shows and I owe it to them to serve them and try to get NRA's reputation back to peak.  Not voting if you are a member solves nothing.

If Leticia James, et al, were able to bring down NRA, all of the gun ban forces will be focused on the other, smaller groups.  GOA, FPC, SAF and others wouldn't last a month if all the antigun forces were directed at them rather than NRA.  Nice game of dominoes...

If you don't like the existing Board, vote only for me, no need to vote for 25.  Costs you about a half a buck in postage.

Craig L. Swartz
Adel, Iowa
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for running against the incumbents!
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 7:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting, I'm a lifetime endowment member and I have not received anything in the mail about board elections, a ballot, nothing.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
HAHAHAHA!!  Speak of the devil, got my American Rifleman today and there's the ballot.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
nra must die.......too busy supporting wayne lapierre instead of fighting for our 2nd Amendment Rights.

The rot is too deep to salvage. the nra must die so as not to take any more focus away from organizations actually fighting for our rights.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Still time to vote for NRA Board of Directors.  IF you're a member, why not vote for someone who has not been a part of whatever issues you disagree with?  I'll not run nor quit, not in my nature.  I've served firearms owners for 40-some years, recruited thousands of NRA members at gun shows and I owe it to them to serve them and try to get NRA's reputation back to peak.  Not voting if you are a member solves nothing.

If Leticia James, et al, were able to bring down NRA, all of the gun ban forces will be focused on the other, smaller groups.  GOA, FPC, SAF and others wouldn't last a month if all the antigun forces were directed at them rather than NRA.  Nice game of dominoes...

If you don't like the existing Board, vote only for me, no need to vote for 25.  Costs you about a half a buck in postage.

Craig L. Swartz
Adel, Iowa
View Quote

Done.  Voted for you and two others.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top