Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2019 8:57:55 AM EDT
FBI notes memorializing the Bureau’s interviews with a Platte River Network official include an email dated December 11, 2014, that reads “Hillary cover up operation work ticket archive cleanup.”

The bombshell revelation indicates that Hillary’s hired cover-up contractors were also at least somewhat aware enough of the sensitivity of the operation that they had to keep more detailed communications about the operation offline...

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/judicial-watch-foia-releases-422-emails-proving-clinton-cover-up/
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]
In?
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#3]
So _ what ?
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:00:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:01:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Nonsense.  Top_men have assured us that the FBI was honest and forthright with their assessment that it was merely carelessness rather than negligence.  And despite the fact that negligence isn't required by the law it was a reasonable decision.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Does anybody believe the spooks cleaning up Hillary and the Kenyan's trail are stupid enough to label it "...Hillary cover up operation work ticket archive cleanup..." ?!?!?
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote
Sadly, this.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Does anybody believe the spooks cleaning up Hillary and the Kenyan's trail are stupid enough to label it "...Hillary cover up operation work ticket archive cleanup..." ?!?!?
View Quote
hahaha my thoughts exactly

Filed right next to "Resume of gunman hired to kill JFK to be deleted after job completion"
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
There are no doubt some great agents in the FBI,  and those great agents can put together solid cases all day long....and the decision makers within the FBI/DOJ can decide to not pursue those solid cases beyond the investigation phase for political reasons....all...day...long.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
First thought was "no..that would be stupid" then I remembered the head of a corrupt conspiracy to over throw a president sent lots of text messages discussing it with his conspirators.  So...
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:14:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

There are no doubt some great agents in the FBI,  and those great agents can put together solid cases all day long....and the decision makers within the FBI/DOJ can decide to not pursue those solid cases beyond the investigation phase for political reasons....all...day...long.
View Quote
Which is exactly what they did and everybody knows it, even the lying commie/dumocrats.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sadly, this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
Sadly, this.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
you're getting a lot of mileage out of that gif this morning
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

you're getting a lot of mileage out of that gif this morning
View Quote
I think its perfect to all these threads where things "could" happen and we all know nothing "will" happen.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

hahaha my thoughts exactly

Filed right next to "Resume of gunman hired to kill JFK to be deleted after job completion"
View Quote
I've hung my head and confessed several times to internal affairs to being the gunman on the grassy knoll.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:40:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just remember that the "great agents" spoke up every bit as loudly against the corruption of their agency & loss of public confidence as "moderate muslims" do when there's a terrorist attack.

Not even anonymously through their union. Not to congress. Not a peep.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 9:45:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
All of this shit is hard to believe. But I thought it was the crew of her private server contractors that labeled it that way. Basically like some Marine Lance Cooly drawing dicks during some BS busy work.

Also, Hillary was deemed so untouchable that no one believed this would come out. She was 99.99% going to be POTUS.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#23]
So when can we assume we are WROL? Seriously, why does anyone have to follow the law any further?  People we elect, and those hired to enforce laws have conspired to overthrow a sitting legitimate government and nothing is going to happen to any of them.
The top ranked state depth official was selling secrets from a private server, and manipulating foreign affairs for fun and profit.
The same person conspired with a political party to rig a primary she was going to lose.
The doj actively conspired to spy on her opposition with the knowledge and approval of the sitting president, hoping to bring him down with manufactured evidence if necessary.
Holy fuck, I better make sure my pistol brace cannot extend past 13.5 inches, or I will go to jail. I better not have a chunk of plastic I bought legally that has been deemed illegal, and a felony to continue to own purely by decree.

We truly are finished as a nation, we just haven't fallen face first on the pavement yet.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Big ole nothing burger.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So when can we assume we are WROL? Seriously, why does anyone have to follow the law any further?  People we elect, and those hired to enforce laws have conspired to overthrow a sitting legitimate government and nothing is going to happen to any of them.
The top ranked state depth official was selling secrets from a private server, and manipulating foreign affairs for fun and profit.
The same person conspired with a political party to rig a primary she was going to lose.
The doj actively conspired to spy on her opposition with the knowledge and approval of the sitting president, hoping to bring him down with manufactured evidence if necessary.
Holy fuck, I better make sure my pistol brace cannot extend past 13.5 inches, or I will go to jail. I better not have a chunk of plastic I bought legally that has been deemed illegal, and a felony to continue to own purely by decree.

We truly are finished as a nation, we just haven't fallen face first on the pavement yet.
View Quote
Yet! I still hole out a small amount of hope, but am buying all the ammo I can afford.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#26]
I am soooo tired of reading or hearing the word "bombshell" in a news story.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#27]
RIF.

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It wasn't an FBI or a Clinton email that said that. It was an email from a Platte River employee, the company hired by Clinton to manage the server. They knew what she was directing them to do was a cover up operation.

“Its [sic] all part of the Hillary coverup operation  I’ll have to tell you about it at the party,” states an email dated December 11, 2014 between Platte River Networks and  redacted parties.

The documents were part of Platte River Networks, one of the vendors who oversaw the Clinton email system, and specifically reveal emails from Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) Charles McCullough expressing “concerns” about the classified information on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s servers.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:24:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sounds implausible but then think

What if you youbelive you are untouchable, working for the next president for the FBI.

You might just be that arrogant
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
I mean stupid enough isn't something I would believe, but arrogant enough is plausible.

It was her turn, she couldn't lose.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:54:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What if you youbelive you are untouchable, working for the next president for the FBI.

View Quote
Exactly how it looks
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen.
View Quote
SPNI
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Hillary won't respond to any of this. She's too busy arranging Julian Assange's suicide.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I doubt they knew their emails could end up in a FOIA dump, especially since they were contractors.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So _ what ?
View Quote
Sombrero_laugh!
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#36]
So? Oligarchs don't go to jail.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So? Oligarchs don't go to jail.
View Quote
Historically, a bunch have, however, been shot or hanged, or shot while hanged, or something...not saying any of that applies here, but not saying it doesn't either.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#38]
You can validate the origin of an email, this as of yet can't be hacked or faked... So has this been done?
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Laws are for little people, not the elite
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
well, if they eventually ban any type of weapon, we can just tell them to fuck off
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:55:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just remember that the "great agents" spoke up every bit as loudly against the corruption of their agency & loss of public confidence as "moderate muslims" do when there's a terrorist attack.

Not even anonymously through their union. Not to congress. Not a peep.
View Quote
This is something that has always bothered me too.  No whistleblowers...no leaked info from agents with integrity...nothing.  I know a PD isn't an exact comparison to the FBI, but as a cop for over 30 years I find it impossible that those at "the top" would be able to totally insulate their shenanigans from someone down the line who wouldn't agree with their efforts.

Cops, agents, LEO's, whatever, are notoriously curious and nosy about what the "hierarchy" is up to.  There's no freakin' way this soft coup on a president could have been attempted without others in the organization not knowing about it at some level...yet...the sound of crickets.

To me this is one of the most troubling elements of all of this.  When your premier law enforcement agency is no longer interested in the whole truth and even willing to "pick sides" in a political process, ballot boxes, rule of law, being a good citizen...no longer matter.

I would hope to be wrong.  I would hope that when/if something in the form of prosecutions for the FISA violations and other skullduggery are possibly revealed in total, that there are one or more agents not yet known who stepped up to tell what they know and have seen.  Till then, I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Someone somewhere is getting tired of clinching his asshole.
When they relax the flood gates will open.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:56:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

This is something that has always bothered me too.  No whistleblowers...no leaked info from agents with integrity...nothing.  I know a PD isn't an exact comparison to the FBI, but as a cop for over 30 years I find it impossible that those at "the top" would be able to totally insulate their shenanigans from someone down the line who wouldn't agree with their efforts.

Cops, agents, LEO's, whatever, are notoriously curious and nosy about what the "hierarchy" is up to.  There's no freakin' way this soft coup on a president could have been attempted without others in the organization not knowing about it at some level...yet...the sound of crickets.

To me this is one of the most troubling elements of all of this.  When your premier law enforcement agency is no longer interested in the whole truth and even willing to "pick sides" in a political process, ballot boxes, rule of law, being a good citizen...no longer matter.

I would hope to be wrong.  I would hope that when/if something in the form of prosecutions for the FISA violations and other skullduggery are possibly revealed in total, that there are one or more agents not yet known who stepped up to tell what they know and have seen.  Till then, I won't hold my breath.
View Quote
that dental plan, though.

My loyalty is my honor.  Official FBI motto now.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Government is a dangerous mix of arrogance and incompetence.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#45]
#AtThisPointWhatDoesItMatter?

I hope this isn't swept under the rug.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#46]
When is she going to be arrested?

Link Posted: 4/11/2019 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#47]
A pimple on a mountain of corruption, none of which will be resolved by proper justice!   ????
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:00:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBI employees are traitorous cocksuckers.  Without exception.  If they weren't they would have found honorable employment by now.
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/11/2019 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#50]
So, is this in any way related to the JA arrest?

Article 3 use it judiciously, bring back public hangings
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top