User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’ve heard of Morton’s Toe…what the hell do you call that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Disgusting
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well there are blisters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You posted this on the internet for free?

Well there are blisters.

@KILLERB6

You know damn well that’s going to be some men’s fetish.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 12:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Plot twist, this particular poster is indeed the original author of the copypasta. It is in fact, oh so real to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you slowly slide those unremarkable feet out of leather boots on a hot summer day.

the initial odor causes you to wince in agony as the pungent aroma of foot sweat enters your nostrils.

the darkish cream colored infection between her toes reminds you of chunky peanut butter. your hands run over her rough skin. plantar warts and hangnails remind you that these particular feet have walked a thousand miles on the rough road of life.

her discolored dry cracked skin shows evidence of gangrenous tissue which has contributed to the smell hanging in the air.

you can not stop thinking about feet as you take her big toe into your mouth. it is a salty, familiar taste to you. one you have experienced many times before.

Why on God’s green earth do you keep that piece of copypasta handy?

Plot twist, this particular poster is indeed the original author of the copypasta. It is in fact, oh so real to him.

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:07:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Be happy darling that that’s the only blisters you got. I thought I would see some thumb sized blisters on the back of the heels. ;-)
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:41:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Women
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.  My wife bitched for 20 years about her feet hurting, I told her the entire time to get some decently supportive shoes and wear them all day, every day.  She kept insisting that I was wrong, and that women don't do that.

Well, she finally went and saw the doctor about it.  He examined her, and told her that she needed to get some supportive shoes to wear all day long, and it would likely fix the problem.

It was hard, but I did NOT jump up on the exam table and shout "WHO F***ING TOLD YOU SO FOR TWENTY D*** YEARS????"  I just went along with it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:52:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gotta pay to see the waffle stomp.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:56:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:59:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're not wrong!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got worse blisters from breaking in these boots than I ever did from cute boots.

Those boots should be filled with hot water and beat with a hammer until pliable
You're not wrong!!!

OMFG.

I have a pair in brown.

I knew they would be tough to break in, but I was determined.  I read and watched videos on how to break them in. I ended up using more than a gallon of saddle soap on them and soaked them in a plastic bad for a week. I would wear them for limited periods of time while still wet.  I did this for three weeks.

By the time that I broke them in, they had caused my feet to bleed.

After all of that, they are now molded to my feet.  Or maybe my feet are molded to them.  At any rate, they are comfortable now.  But I paid for that comfort.

In an ironic twist, I NEVER wear them now that I have discovered zipper-side boots. I would have to set my alarm clock 15 minutes earlier in order to lace up 10 inch jump boots.  Ain't nobody got time fo' that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:35:48 AM EDT
[#9]
A verbal description would have been just fine.   Now I have to work on unseeing that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:40:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:51:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Likely a lifetime of cramming feet into shoes that are pointy and narrow at the toe, forcing the toes into unnatural positions until they stay that way on their own.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:57:25 AM EDT
[#12]
[TF2] Hmph. Women, Hahahahaha! ? (HD)
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:04:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That, or you bring a set of comfy shoes for the walking and put the cute ones on for the pics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oof.  

I can barely walk in sneakers anymore but back in the day I  loved me some cute shoes.
Your mrs failed to  prebandage.  A brief walk can give an idea where you need some wool/cushions

That, or you bring a set of comfy shoes for the walking and put the cute ones on for the pics.

Also a good plan
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:29:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#15]
What the hoof is going on in this thread?  

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OMFG.

I have a pair in brown.

I knew they would be tough to break in, but I was determined.  I read and watched videos on how to break them in. I ended up using more than a gallon of saddle soap on them and soaked them in a plastic bad for a week. I would wear them for limited periods of time while still wet.  I did this for three weeks.

After all of that, they are now molded to my feet.  Or maybe my feet are molded to them.  At any rate, they are comfortable now.  But I paid for that comfort.

In an ironic twist, I NEVER wear them now that I have discovered zipper-side boots. I would have to set my alarm clock 15 minutes earlier in order to lace up 10 inch jump boots.  Ain't nobody got time fo' that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got worse blisters from breaking in these boots than I ever did from cute boots.

Those boots should be filled with hot water and beat with a hammer until pliable
You're not wrong!!!

OMFG.

I have a pair in brown.

Those things were the devil.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:36:53 AM EDT
[#18]
My feet are in bad shape too.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s called narcissism and is detrimental to health both mentally & physically.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:51:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
you slowly slide those unremarkable feet out of leather boots on a hot summer day.

the initial odor causes you to wince in agony as the pungent aroma of foot sweat enters your nostrils.

the darkish cream colored infection between her toes reminds you of chunky peanut butter. your hands run over her rough skin. plantar warts and hangnails remind you that these particular feet have walked a thousand miles on the rough road of life.

her discolored dry cracked skin shows evidence of gangrenous tissue which has contributed to the smell hanging in the air.

you can not stop thinking about feet as you take her big toe into your mouth. it is a salty, familiar taste to you. one you have experienced many times before.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#24]

This is a kinky thread.  Dude posts wife feet pics for...reasons..and has to know a bunch of other dudes may be chorking their cucking rods to them. I like it, I like it
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oof.  

I can barely walk in sneakers anymore but back in the day I  loved me some cute shoes.
Your mrs failed to  prebandage.  A brief walk can give an idea where you need some wool/cushions
View Quote

I love shoes, but they have to be comfortable... but yes, you have to prepare in advance. I don't wear non-broken in shoes/boots to anything important.

I used to wear heels all the time. I mean heels. Now that I'm 63 I'm more concerned about turning my ankle in high heels. I wear a LOT of sandals. My little toes are happiest when they have sunshine and fresh air... nails are always polished to match whatever I'm wearing. I do still love my western boots though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#26]
My other half has done the same thing over cute shoes/boots.  I don’t have that problem because my feet are shaped like a 2x4.  If the shoe/boots don’t fit I ain’t buying it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:30:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Hers aren’t the only women’s feet that fell victim to fashion.  Around 70 they buy comfy shoes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone wanna hear about waitress feet? Lol
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#30]
My wife's feet

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#31]
are the boots of good quality? all leather upper?  can you get them stretched?

disclaimer: I know nothing of stretching out boots
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Milkman's new account?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#33]

People always tell me my feet are weird. I don't see the issue.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Did she buy them in the right size?

If you want to wear cute shoes, put them on in the bathroom and walk directly to the bedroom. It's the accessories that make the outfit.

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:42:40 PM EDT
[#35]
In my younger days.. I always put cool looking shit on my bike over comfortable... Now that I am older... Comfort is starting to win out.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:43:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Thank God my wife has sexy feet
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol i totally am, and I post it in every foot thread I read on here. originally to trigger some other dude on here who really liked feet. i dont have a lot going on but this is something i look forward to.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#38]
This is now a midcap thread

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top