Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 3/9/2023 3:49:39 PM EDT

A little central florida hunting and camping a few years ago. And pondering the theory of quantum gravity.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to be an optimist, and hope that it is just your turn to post a picture of your pup...I'm pretty sure I will be wrong though.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SixpackinOk:
I am going to be an optimist, and hope that it is just your turn to post a picture of your pup...I'm pretty sure I will be wrong though.
View Quote

11.5 years of loyalty and obedience. Quit eating and couldn't get up back in Oct but we nursed him along with chicken and rice. Put a little weight back on.

Started getting bad again a few days ago and could not get up this morning. Got him up on his feet to do his business. Ran out to get him dog ice cream and sat with him all day before we took him in.

Why do we put ourselves thru this?
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t know you.  I don’t know your dog.  But it’s just as dusty here as it is there.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By urbanredneck:

11.5 years of loyalty and obedience. Quit eating and couldn't get up back in Oct but we nursed him along with chicken and rice. Put a little weight back on.

Started getting bad again a few days ago and could not get up this morning. Got him up on his feet to do his business. Ran out to get him dog ice cream and sat with him all day before we took him in.

Why do we put ourselves thru this?
View Quote

Sorry about losing your buddy. We ut ourselves through it because of blind loyalty and obedience. Well, maybe not so heavy on the obedience at times. No matter what kind of day you are having and what your mood is, they are there for you. I know you weren't really looking for an answer to that, btw.
Link Posted: 3/12/2023 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Last few minutes with my boy. Kept me company through all the days in between weekends with my kids. And was my bait to catch my soon to be wife. There won't be another like him.
Page General » Pets
Top Top