Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@BDA

Or maybe I need better glasses because I didn't see an ounce of sarcasm in your post.
View Quote

@arokie

Your inability to grasp sarcasm from context is a symptom of Asperger's Syndrome, which would explain the rest of your comments. Maybe get the glasses after you get the diagnosis?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@arokie

Your inability to grasp sarcasm from context is a symptom of Asperger's Syndrome, which would explain the rest of your comments. Maybe get the glasses after you get the diagnosis?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BDA

Or maybe I need better glasses because I didn't see an ounce of sarcasm in your post.

@arokie

@BDA  lol, yea that must be it...  you know damn well you were not being sarcastic, now that you ben called out for ignorance  you play it off as sarcasm.  you have a long ways to go if you plan on making it in this life son.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

@BDA  lol, yea that must be it...  you know damn well you were not being sarcastic, now that you ben called out for ignorance  you play it off as sarcasm.  you have a long ways to go if you plan on making it in this life son.
View Quote

Funny.. 4 pages.. and you're the only one who cannot deal with a simple sarcastic comment. Mom burn your hot pockets?

You didn't call me out for my ignorance.. you made yourself into the forum Karen.

My exact words "I thought the injection made them safe?

But they admit it doesn't."

But they admit it doesn't.

Obviously I state they, the employers, know the vaccine doesn't work.. thus making the previous "I thought the injection made them safe" a sarcastic nod towards their twisted thinking, which also prefaced this sentence.. ie, you can't work around our vaccinated employees without a vaccines because you might make them sick..

Simple shit.. reading is key. Continuing to chase this out of some sort of butt hurt is pretty cringe. Also a symptom of Asperger's.  

Son? Fucking weird dude..

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@BDA

you need to educate yourself a little more on the vaccine,  as it only lowers your chance of becoming critically ill and hospitalized.  does not stop you from contracting it nor spreading it.
View Quote

I’m calling bullshit.

First they said it prevented sickness. That was a lie. Then they said it lowered transmission. Also a lie. So why would anyone believe that it minimizes severity? The testing requirements, standards and applicability have been totally abused and used to cherry pick stats to mislead the public.  Definitions have been changed. PCR overcycled. Drooped dead right after second or third shot? Unvaccinated death. Had the shots all on time? Then there’s clearly no reason to test.  Despite reports that vaccinated people are reservoirs of concentrated virus.

Hospitals are making fortunes on all of it to play along.

Other countries are reporting nearly the complete opposite, with only the vaccinated clogging ICUs.

The over the top lies and misleading statistics are overwhelming. So are the poor decisions. It’s like every decision Fauci made is wrong but how many are merely idiocy and how many are intentionally destructive?

To hell with every shred of data coming from Dr. Doofus, the unaccountable manufacturers, the payed off hospitals and the philanthropic eugenicist. They can keep their damn shot.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it DID prevent sickness against the original strain, so I don't think that's a lie. Delta variant and other mutated strains have partially evaded the vaccine such that people are getting sick, but less sick.

You have to believe some pretty will conspiracy theories to think that the county level public health stats are all fake, not only in the United States, but around the world.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think it DID prevent sickness against the original strain, so I don't think that's a lie. Delta variant and other mutated strains have partially evaded the vaccine such that people are getting sick, but less sick.

You have to believe some pretty will conspiracy theories to think that the county level public health stats are all fake, not only in the United States, but around the world.
View Quote

The strain nonsense is bullshit too. See the video on the link below. All strains are at the extreme still 99.7% the same. People recovered from SARS 17 years later still have T cells that recognize COVID and defeat it despite it only being 80% similar. Strains are bullshit. Just an excuse to push boosters. Maybe it’s just greed. Maybe it will kill everyone that takes it. Personally I believe it will kill a fraction and this will be obvious within a year. But maybe not to all people.

The stats aren’t exactly fake. They are true to incorrect standards set from the top then reported in a way to scare the public. Hospitals said to be 100% full, with only a fraction of the beds in use, due to under staffing or allocations. Fauci controls all of it. Make the PCR read hot, pay people off. Equate dead with to dead from. Threaten the livelihood of anyone not with protocol.

Wake up. The globalists want most of us dead. The Biden regime is already bringing in your replacements. Don’t play their games or accept their narrative. We will make it out of this if enough resist.

Yeadon
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
We need more shots in more arms! Only three more years until these cocktails are through Phase III clinical trials.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I just watched the yeadon video above. Mostly things I had already heard. The whole variants is bs was new.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
From my marxist company:

"Hi,

Your request for a religious accommodation to be exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine has been reviewed and the request has been denied.  Without making a determination regarding the sincerity of your religious beliefs it is our responsibility to protect our other employees to whom we owe a safe work environment. Granting your request to remain unvaccinated will cause an undue hardship because of the risk of transmission to fellow employees or customers potentially causing physical injury, hospitalization or death.  All decisions are final unless you have additional accommodations to propose that were not already considered.  Effective October 27th, all employees without an approved accommodation must provide proof of their first dose in the myHR system. Thank you for your understanding and anticipated cooperation."

Apparently my sincere belief that murder is wrong via injection of aborted fetal cells into MY BODY is not my religious right. The 1st Amendment is supposed to guarantee religious freedom OR “the free exercise thereof." The 1st amendment means nothing in America anymore. Being vaccinated does not STOP the spread of infection. Masks do not work. Fk Fauci. Fk Biden.

View Quote

Easy fix,  propose you wear a mask,  after all you did work before vaccines were available with a mask,  and the CDC says masks work.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top