Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2020 1:55:05 AM EDT
Otis came to me at a time when I didnt want a dog, but (unknowingly) needed one more than ever. I had just lost my last best freind of 12 years who was hands down the very best dog I ever had. You get a real education when you decide to take in a Rottweiler puppy. The bigest lesson you learn is that the morons on the news have no clue what wonderful creatures they really are.  Anyway back on track. An old class mate from highschool saw that I lost my baby and just happened to have a litter that was ready to go. He contacted me and said that I needed to come see them because one of them had my name on it at 1/2 price. I told him I wasnt ready for another dog and it wouldnt be fair to Gus's memory for me to try to replace him so soon. I said I would come take a look but wasnt making any promises.  Well long story short there was just one out of the whole little that just seemed to speak to me for some reason that I cant explain. Well here we are now celebrating his first birthday. I wouldnt trade all the ripped up socks and underwear for anything.  he has managed to fill a huge hole in my soul and I rush home from work every day just to see him.

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#1]
"... that just seemed to speak to me for some reason that I cant explain."

And there you go.

Good lookin' dog. Smart in the eyes, as my dad useta' say.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 10:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Good looking dawg OP.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Good for you. I will be able to tell the exact story in a couple of weeks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny how fast a year passes.

Baddog best Dag
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:25:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Great looking dag, OP.

In-laws have a Rott/Lab mix that they call the “rotten lab.”
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top