Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2022 12:15:06 PM EDT
My first experience with ghost's came in the mid 80's, my parents went to London and went into a really old pub where some famous person was supposed to have hung out and took a picture of the chair the used, I want to say the author of sherlock holmes. When they processed the photos there was some very strange light in the middle of it that they hadn't seen there. My mom said it did seem really odd in that room.

A few years later we went to go look at an old house for sale in the neighborhood, this was nuts.

When we went on the tour one of the hallways looked like someone had blown up a light bulb, there was glass sticking out of the walls and ceiling, when we went into the toilet there was a strange stain ring in the toilet which looked like old blood and what appeared to be blood stains in areas of carpet, the house had supposedly been completely cleaned that day but the stains would reappear.

Luckily my dad didn't buy that house and we found out that the house had been haunted for a long time, 5 different families had lived there in 2 years with some waking up to find there upstairs furniture downstairs and stories about furniture actually flying around. The house was exercised 5 times I believe and I guess the last one was successful as someone has been living there for years and its a flower shop too.

Not far from where I lived the actual house the movie Physco was based on was located. Back in the day it was pitch black in that entire area as the house stood completely away from everything so people would go out there and smoke weed etc or try to scare each other on Halloween. One night I dared my friend to go out there on Halloween and ring the doorbell. He did and came running top speed back over 1/2 mile away completely pale. He said he saw a ghost of a small child moving through the yard and took off running. That house apparently was where the father in the 1950's brutally murdered his wife and child.

There was alot of really haunted places I would hear of, some secret abandoned Raytheon facility in Chino Hills, some gov mil contractor I might be wrong on the name. A bunch of people I knew said they saw ghosts around all the time but I was skeptical. Supposedly that was tied to some school nearby but I don't know the story.

There was also an old church by me and one night I went with a friend to help him clean it and it did seem like there was always movement of some kind just at the corners of vision, really weird feeling.

My dad did finally buy a house and it always felt really strange there - what the developer didnt tell and we found out much later is that the area was used as a burial ground by native Americans, I never saw ghosts there but I always felt strange in that home.

Nothing much happened for many years until one night I was driving down PCH and this little I would call it spirit? moved across the road in front of me. Imagine if Casper was real, there were no eyes etc but it looked like that shape I actually thought it might be some sort of random piece of fog.

Then I told the gate guard where I was headed and WTF.

He tells me they see ghosts all the time and shows me video they have on surveillance. He's not allowed to share them but he took a couple of videos of the videos on his iphone and in 2 of them you see the same strange lights I saw in the picture my parents took in london except its moving between places slowly, from whats looks to be an elevator waiting area and onto the pool deck.

In the longest one the light drifts across the top of the screen and onto the deck chair outside of the waiting area, it then moves turns into what looks like a spider like thing and crawls up the pool chair, when it gets to where shoulder might be it turns into something that looks like a head and shoulder briefly before it moves offscreen.

He told me they have many other videos of similar phenomenon but what was just as strange as he showed us his wedding photos.

In one hes posing with his wife in church and in the pew behind him there is something that looks like a spirit sitting there, and in a picture he took with his wife in front of the fountain inside Caesars Palace there is what looks to be a spirit inside the water falling from the top, exactly like it.

I wasn't there but either this rando is extremely good at image manipulation or something strange is going on with him IDK

I have never looked into see if some people tend to actually see spirits more but I assume there is and he is certainly one.

He didnt want to lose his job by posting those videos but I discretely managed to get one at that time shooting on my own phone while replaying it and sent it to George Knapp with all the info hoping he might be able to get it somehow but he said its hard to see whats going on and apparently never followed up..

At this point all I can say is that obviously there is some kind of energy inside of us, where it comes from, what it does or where it goes is not something I am any expert on.

However awhile back I ended up looking into water gandering for some strange reason - the idea that you can impart knowledge into fluid, used in this way to play happy music which makes for healthier water, I can't say if that works but it got me thinking about where instinct comes from?

There must be some sort of knowledge transfer at some fundamental level, I don't know if that's reincarnation or a spirit of some kind all I know is that there is conciousness inside us and that it probably goes to and comes from somewhere.

Does that mean ghosts are real, I certainly think they might be at this point in my life.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting.  I used to own a house in CA just a few miles from the house that inspired Hitchcock when he filmed Psycho. I know that house well and even considered buying it about 25 years ago when it was for sale. Supposedly, it's one of the most haunted houses in SoCal.  

Some one bought it 5 years ago or so and painted it an ugly teal color.  Someone lives in it and I sometimes wonder if they have ever had any experiences.  It's all built up around it now and not at all like what Hitchcock probably saw on his driving excursions to Vegas. It must have looked imposing right off the old 15/route 66, which at that time was a two lane road.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quote: However awhile back I ended up looking into water gandering for some strange reason - the idea that you can impart knowledge into fluid, used in this way to play happy music which makes for healthier water, I can't say if that works but it got me thinking about where instinct comes from?

This is featured in one of the better segments of the movie "What the Bleep do We Know?", the Messages From Water scene.  
What The Bleep Do We Know- Water Scene
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for posting.  I used to own a house in CA just a few miles from the house that inspired Hitchcock when he filmed Psycho. I know that house well and even considered buying it about 25 years ago when it was for sale. Supposedly, it's one of the most haunted houses in SoCal.  

Some one bought it 5 years ago or so and painted it an ugly teal color.  Someone lives in it and I sometimes wonder if they have ever had any experiences.  It's all built up around it now and not at all like what Hitchcock probably saw on his driving excursions to Vegas. It must have looked imposing right off the old 15/route 66, which at that time was a two lane road.
View Quote

Shoulda bought it, its worth 1.1 million now, probably more if sold for just 3 acres of property.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Fontana/4400-Sierra-Ave-92336/home/3359936
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top