Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2020 5:23:21 PM EDT
EXCERPTS:

The Iranian regime is threatened under President Trump for the first time ever, according to one Muslim scholar.

“They’ve had a disastrous outcome to their attempt of intimidating the United States," Council on Foreign Relations member Qanta Ahmed said Sunday on Fox & Friends. "Their attempts on the embassy in Baghdad failed, they’ve had Qassem Soleimani [figuratively] decapitated, they had to admit that they shot down their own commercial airliner, killing hundreds of people, 83 Iranians, many Iranians have lost multiple family members."

She added, "I think the Iranians have to ask themselves what else have they concealed."

Thousands of people have taken to the streets in Iran, calling for the resignation of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei following the crash of a passenger airplane that killed 82 Iranian nationals and 176 people in total. On Friday, Iran admitted it accidentally shot the plane out of the sky after initially blaming a mechanical error........

......"They would have to deny this regime. I do think this regime, for the first time ever, is seriously threatened. People are saying, 'The United States is not our enemy. The regime is our enemy,'" she said. "That kind of explicit speech I've never encountered."

Read the entire article and view video:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/muslim-scholar-iran-regime-threatened-for-first-time-ever-under-trump
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:25:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Winning.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK IRAN
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The Quisling 5th column Democrats are besides themselves with horror at the prospect of President Trump registering even a modicum of success.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's keep up the pressure!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let's keep up the pressure!
View Quote
Not if these 5th column quislings can help it.

Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#7]
We getting a Persian Spring or what?
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#8]
The wording of that headline means that the Liberals support the bad guys.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:09:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#10]
If the regime can be ousted with minimal interference from us.. this will be a massive, massive victory for Trump & Co., but also the world.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is a beautiful thing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:19:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I had to listen to her on ABC this morning What a tard.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Doesn't President Trump know that the correct way to "threaten" the Iranian Regime is with pallets of cash?  What a foreign policy amateur.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#15]
The true face of The Iranian Regime's protector in Washington and our domestic enemy.

Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Muslim  and Scholar do not add up.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If the regime can be ousted with minimal interference from us.. this will be a massive, massive victory for Trump & Co., but also the world.
View Quote
0bama could have supported the uprising they had in 2009(?) but he said very little.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Curious to see how the Dems are gonna spin this.  Pretty sure Obama will somehow be credited for the amazing Iranian turn around.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Curious to see how the Dems are gonna spin this.  Pretty sure Obama will somehow be credited for the amazing Iranian turn around.
View Quote
They are quite literally defending terrorists, because orange man bad.

Never thought I'd live to see the day.  I hope the next election will finally put the last nail in this crazy coffin.  A return to "normal" would be jaw dropping.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Half of their country sounds like half of ours.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#21]
It's too bad Iran is not a sea of glass. It's easy, a caveman could do it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just like the economy!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

0bama could have supported the uprising they had in 2009(?) but he said very little.
View Quote
And folks forgot how many college professors were arrested and jailed or killed.

If this happens, and the Iranians becomes free, Trump will cement his legacy as one of the greatest presidents ever.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It no longer surprises me that the left practices its policy of appeasement towards our actual enemies while treating their fellow American conservative citizens as foreign enemies. Giving money to Iran strengthened the regime.. I have no idea how anyone in that administration thought that was ever a good idea. And while I have no proof, I have no doubt Iran never stopped working on its nuclear weapons program.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#26]
"She added, "I think the Iranians have to ask themselves what else have they concealed."

Thousands of people have taken to the streets in Iran, calling for the resignation of Ayatollah Ali Khamenei following the crash of a passenger airplane that killed 82 Iranian nationals and 176 people in total. On Friday, Iran admitted it accidentally shot the plane out of the sky after initially blaming a mechanical error........ "

Admittedly they probably don't have the media monster that we do running interference for them but its interesting how much more quickly the Iranians are coming together to demand change in the government then we are.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:38:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
FUCK IRAN
View Quote
This, oh and FUCK IRAQ
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#28]
time for a glass parking lot with 24-hour lighting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#29]
CFR is the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:42:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just like the economy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like the economy!
EXACTLY!
A couple of the F'n tards I work with wholeheartedly believe this!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Jesus fuck man, give a warning...I just ate!
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#32]
it would be great if we could put some stealthy drones over Iran that would allow wi-fi or internet access to thier people that way they could get thier news out easier and see that they are supported and get outside news in.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FUCK IRAN
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
We getting a Persian Spring or what?
View Quote
That was 1979. With the overthrow of the Shah. This would be more of a counter-revolution. Against the Iranian Revolution.

Arab Spring had nothing to do with bringing democracy to the Arab world. It had everything to do with changing kinda secular dictators to totally religious dictators. Islam will not ever do the democracy thing.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:16:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Doesn't President Trump know that the correct way to "threaten" the Iranian Regime is with pallets of cash?  What a foreign policy amateur.
View Quote
As penitence for the crusades.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dear Nancy,

No matter how far you stretch your skin and pump your face full of Botox, you can't hide what an ugly fuck you are on the inside.

The American People
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#37]
It’s time for the Return of the King.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:29:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
FBHO was trying to use Iran as a proxy to wipe out Israel.
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Don’t threaten a Scot unless you plan to kill him.

Link Posted: 1/12/2020 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's 79 years of accumulated ugly evil  right there.

A veritable portrait of Dorian Gray.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top