Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/18/2023 2:55:20 PM EDT
Feinstein, 89, had also suffered from Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which occurred when shingles spread to her head and neck, and a case of encephalitis, which is swelling of the brain, a person familiar with her situation confirmed to NBC News on Thursday.

Her previously undisclosed complications were first reported by The New York Times.

Feinstein, when she made brief appearances in the Capitol this week, appeared to have facial paralysis on the left side of her face, a side effect of Ramsay Hunt syndrome.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
hope it hurts, you cunt
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you cunt
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You would think she had the vax would you not?

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-dianne-feinstein-suffered-previously-undisclosed-complications-shi-rcna85124

Diane Feinstein is in Washington and absolutely nothing gets better for Dems if she leaves. If Newsom would agree to appoint Schiff, she’d retire, but she’s not handing the seat to the anti-Israel progressive caucus. No Jew alive during WW2 would.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
So basically a zombie at this point, but still able to vote in the Senate under the control and direction of her "aides"?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So basically a zombie
View Quote
Just like every other politician - cashing checks and...well, cashing checks as they are good at not doing shit.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/sen-dianne-feinstein-suffered-previously-undisclosed-complications-shi-rcna85124

Diane Feinstein is in Washington and absolutely nothing gets better for Dems if she leaves. If Newsom would agree to appoint Schiff, she’d retire, but she’s not handing the seat to the anti-Israel progressive caucus. No Jew alive during WW2 would.
View Quote

Many liberals fucking hate her for being too "conservative". Always keep that in mind, her replacement is going to be much, MUCH worse.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Many liberals fucking hate her for being too "conservative". Always keep that in mind, her replacement is going to be much, MUCH worse.
View Quote

Being the most rabid anti-gun politician on the planet is conservative now?  I didn’t know.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Just die already and be prepared to be judged by whomever you meet in the afterlife.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#10]
This cunt isn't still holding office is she?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:12:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Being the most rabid anti-gun politician on the planet is conservative now?  I didn’t know.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly that was pretty much her schtick, the person that gets appointed to replace her would make Satan blush.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#12]
At least in this case the monster is receiving pain.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you fucking cunt
View Quote

FIFY

And....Yes please just get it over with and kick that damn bucket already
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#14]
FPNI
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm surprised she's not wearing a hooded cloak and announcing that an attack by the MAGA Jedi have left her scarred and deformed, and then she says "Implement Order 66" and they start hunting us all down.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#16]
So fucking die already.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:16:38 PM EDT
[#17]
she is really not herself
but a caricature of what her last fungus infection made from her...
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:18:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
hope it hurts, you cunt
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m always surprised when a Jew who first hand witnessed the atrocities of WWII yet still supports gun control
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I’m always surprised when a Jew who first hand witnessed the atrocities of WWII yet still supports gun control
View Quote

Most american jews support gun control, she's not alone.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:21:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DBL Tap
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:21:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

California is always one step away from eating itself, especially in clown world.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:22:29 PM EDT
[#25]
She should have retired 40 years ago and enjoyed life.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

pharisee*
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#27]
FPNI got DAYUM
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#28]
That's too bad.

I was wishing for incurable, rapidly spreading, agonizing asshole cancer.

Guess we can't have everything
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#29]
power is one hell of a drug....and DF is desperately addicted.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Why doesn't she go to Cuba for their excellent healthcare?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#31]
So what are the dems going to do now?
I guess after she dies they will just bring her in again wheelchair and all and say she is fine, just taking a nap.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Feinstein, 89, had also suffered from Ramsay Hunt syndrome, which occurred when shingles spread to her head and neck, and a case of encephalitis, which is swelling of the brain, a person familiar with her situation confirmed to NBC News on Thursday.

Her previously undisclosed complications were first reported by The New York Times.

Feinstein, when she made brief appearances in the Capitol this week, appeared to have facial paralysis on the left side of her face, a side effect of Ramsay Hunt syndrome.

View Quote
Ramsay Hunt...  Is that Mike's sister?
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Most american jews support gun control, she's not alone.
View Quote

It's a little more complicated than that. Blaming an entire ethnicity for the views/actions of some subset of them, whether it's 5% or 55%, is how we got the Holocaust in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Shingles has 'caused facial paralysis, vision, memory and language problems'
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just die already and be prepared to be judged by whomever you meet in the afterlife.
View Quote

That will be Satan
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is some small comfort in knowing that she'll probably die before she sees most of her wish list implemented.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So basically a zombie at this point, but still able to vote in the Senate under the control and direction of her "aides"?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same thing Justin Bieber has.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Hoping for a positive outcome...
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:44:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

pharisee*
View Quote

Being Jewish is not a barrier to supporting Government Tyranny.  Wish it was.  Wish Israeli citizens had better carry rights and firearm ownership.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's a little more complicated than that. Blaming an entire ethnicity for the views/actions of some subset of them, whether it's 5% or 55%, is how we got the Holocaust in the first place.
View Quote

True.  There are Jews here on Arfcom that support the 2nd.  There is also the JPFO

I would be tickled to see Politically active Jews within the Government power structure that were like that though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#42]
So she's mostly a corpse, good to know
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

pharisee*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pharisee*

Doubt she supports gun control in Israel...I hope not...
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember Senator Byrd. He was alive but his brain was not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:52:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look at all the Americans of [Japanese descent who are aware of other Japanese Americans getting stuck in US concentration camps, African descent aware of other African Americans getting studied in the US Tuskeegee syphilis experiment, and others) who still support gun control.

One would think mere mention of a .gov monopoly on arms would instantly go to a fight after being aware of .gov excesses in the 20th century.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:53:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Hope the cunt dies slow and painfully.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#48]
I hope she outlives everyone she loves and remains completely lucid 'till she kicks over.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Pelosi's daughter and Feinstein

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Whenever I see that all I can imagine is the cackling of the wicked witch from the west
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top