Plowing ahead

Link Posted: 9/7/2021 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
FUCK that Whore, ..and Monica, too..!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
She should of gobbled the goodies like a good peasant girl.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky says she doesn't need an apology from Bill Clinton  but "he should want" to give her one.

Lewinsky, 48, whose famous tryst with the then-president prompted impeachment proceedings in 1998, told NBC's "Today" show that Clinton should be sorry for the scandal, but said she no longer covets a mea culpa.

"There was a long period before my life changed in the last six or seven years, where I felt a lot in terms of there not being this resolution," Lewinsky told host Savannah Guthrie. "I'm very grateful that I don't have that feeling anymore. I don't need it.

"He should want to apologize in the same way I want to apologize any chance I get to people my actions have hurt," she added.

Lewinsky spoke on the eve of Tuesday night's launch of "American Crime Story: Impeachment," a 10-episode series about the scandal slated for FX.

Lewinsky, who was a 22-year-old intern when the sordid affair became public after Clinton's 1996 re-election, is producing the series.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/09/bill-clinton-monica-lewinsky-001-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=744

MOAR
View Quote

That dick didn’t suck itself.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill abused his position of power.  He's a shit bag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
No one forced her…she was an adult…

What was her business…purses?
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one forced her…she was an adult…

What was her business…purses?
View Quote

Knowing the Clinton's she very well could have been raped or coerced.  You know how dirty Hillary will get.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
For Cumming in her mouth??
I don't care how hot a President is Im not blowing him
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:33:13 PM EDT
[#10]
He should want to lol.  the dude is obviously a fucking scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Say what you want about Kamala, she definitely played the fuck your way into politics better .
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If Bill Clinton had just admitted "Yes, I had consensual encounters with that woman woman" I don't think it would have been a huge deal.

I was in middle school when this was going on. The teacher played the video of the reporter grilling him. All the guys in the classroom where going nuts and yelling BILL JUST TELL THE TRUTH!

It's the fact that he not only lied but proved himself to be a big tool.  

View Quote

Negative.

Remember he was being sued for sexual harassment at the time, the prosecutor was trying to establish a pattern of behavior and the Clinton's (both of them and their counsel) decided lying about this was better for that case.  It wasn't about a blow job or because he was trying to protect his family or any other excuses the media tried to use to cover for him, it was purely a calculated move on the board for everything in motion at that time.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I retract my previous statement, he should apologize for having poor aim and ruining a nice dress. Don't know how the fuck he missed her mouth, fucking things as wide as manifest destiny
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 6:15:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Apologize for what exactly? Is he a scumbag...Yep. but she targeted him showing her thong ass to entice him. He just did what he does. They are both to blame.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I am so sorry I didn't finish in your ass.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Knowing the Clinton's she very well could have been raped or coerced.  You know how dirty Hillary will get.
View Quote

She did it because she enjoyed the power trip she got bringing the most powerful man to his knees.  She held his balls therefore she was the one at that moment that had ALL the power.

It made me mad that HE didn't get in trouble for it because had one of his military members who he commanded done the same thing they would have been out on their ass.
Link Posted: 9/7/2021 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am so sorry I didn't finish in your ass.
View Quote

He didn't just get a BJ from her.  You know he went balls deep many times.  They just didn't talk about it.  Jeez he stuck a cigar up her cooter, there is now way he didn't stick his wick in that shit too.  

That wasn't a single shot encounter, that was an ongoing fuck fest and world knows it.  Hillary is nasty, I don't blame him.  He is dirt bag no doubt but they weren't married for anything other than politics.  He had a standing hall pass, she knew it and didn't care, she had Huma or like on the side herself.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top