Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2022 1:46:27 PM EDT
https://www.supremecourt.gov/

Got another opinion date scheduled.

Who's ready to get blue balled waiting for NYSRPA?

Let the waiting begin!

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t understand how this works. I should, but I don’t.

Why are there release dates? If the shit is done, publish it. This is the Supreme Court, peoples rights are at stake. Why are they making us wait?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why are there release dates? If the shit is done, publish it. This is the Supreme Court, peoples rights are at stake. Why are they making us wait?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure they have their final meeting on rulings or something.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

To give all the politicians time to task their aids to update their prewritten response statements.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:54:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought it was expected to be released in June.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought it was expected to be released in June.
View Quote

Their last day of court is usually in June and all opinions are released before or at that time.  They don't have a release schedule so it's really anytime between then and now that they could drop it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Do they even matter at this point? Everybody knows they are all politicians in robes. The politicians are crooked and corrupt its amazing we're still trying to live the dream. Potato and company are really doing their best to erode everything and get the sheeple riled up against each other. Have a good weekend organize gear or make plans to get some range time. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:22:07 PM EDT
[#8]
NYSRPA is the oldest outstanding case (heard in early November). That would be my guess.

Several stories about bad blood brewing between Thomas & Roberts. I suspect Thomas is about tired of Roberts fucking around with everything. Plus Roberts' friends in the media want to point out how 'radical' Thomas and the conservative justices are.

Supposedly, there isn't yet a coherent dissent on the Dobbs' (abortion) case.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

No express delivery on constitutional rights. No tracking. No delivery confirmation.

Smartpost only. Good luck everyone!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
NYSRPA is the oldest outstanding case (heard in early November). That would be my guess.

Several stories about bad blood brewing between Thomas & Roberts. I suspect Thomas is about tired of Roberts fucking around with everything. Plus Roberts' friends in the media want to point out how 'radical' Thomas and the conservative justices are.

Supposedly, there isn't yet a coherent dissent on the Dobbs' (abortion) case.
View Quote

So everything the dissent says makes Roberts look like a fool?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do they even matter at this point? Everybody knows they are all politicians in robes. The politicians are crooked and corrupt its amazing we're still trying to live the dream. Potato and company are really doing their best to erode everything and get the sheeple riled up against each other. Have a good weekend organize gear or make plans to get some range time. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/106651/IMG_4964_jpg-2390683.JPG
View Quote

It matters to those who live in may issue states. Plus a win can be built upon to strike down assault weapon bans and capacity restrictions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top