Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2018 11:33:47 AM EDT
Mods/ site staff, I made some post's that were well-meaning in this thread.
They were well meant but construde the wrong way as I failed to expand upon my
initial thoughts fully. I was wrong and apologized in the thread. Responses are varied at this point..

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Thousands-of-dolllars-trying-to-find-a-wife-out-of-my-league-/5-2094044/

I've tried to remedy the situation the best I can. And apologize to make amends. Just want to draw attention to
the thread if anything further needs to be done........

I want to go further and say I'm sorry to any of the women on the board. My intent was well meaning but I'm
not that socialized. I grew up in a remote community and am the oldest Brother of 3 sisters. 1 great Mom, so I'm
naturally overprotective by nature. That's just me, but I'm adapting to the internet the best I can and will never
hurt anyone or harass anyone ever... I'm just a regular guy, 50yrs old, balding, dig planet fitness and want to be
part of the convo and left alone.

Blackops_1./Dan
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#1]
The more you post, the weirder you come across.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The more you post, the weirder you come across.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/100464/justwalkaway-491035.JPG
View Quote
Yup, I'm pushing the point. Either banish me for being the weird person they think I am. Or acknowledge that my status is
valid and lock the thread and make a note? I don't know, haven't ever done this before so I'm not sure what the OP is...

eta- I'm just trying to document my errors to apologize and save my account from deletion if that's on the table?
I don't know anything outside of the thread at this point.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
You apologized and said your peace..  Now you have the option to hit the "Unsubscribe" button and walk away...   Or keep it going, your choice.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Wish it was that simple. I've made the same mistakes in the past. Being overly friendly, welcoming, flirty with women members here. While having no actual intention to talk to them in real life etc..I apologized at the times and thought everything was ok and it seemed that way. I'm a sap but no harm done I thought.

Months, years go by then I make the same misjudgement again. Then with 100% recall of the past is held against me now. And I'm being reminded of my previous mistakes painfully at this point. I want to resolve this one way or the other at this point.  I am sick of being treated as a leg-humper by anyone that doesn't know me personally. Which is everyone mostly on this board.

eta- I added welcoming to my first line above . Forgoing my personal issue, I'm doing the same as S&W, trying to expand the userbase, invite more women into our male-dominated sport. So for my stupid misaligned, well-intentions. I've been the outcast since the first time BES and others have lampblasted me for be a dolt at the time. Which I most likely deserved. She's a good judge of character as her other posts will attest to, but she's more grouchy and hostile against others that don't feel her way lately.

My question now for the Mods only.  Can you put a trace or monitor on the posters related to the issue? Myself included as the first!  I would really like to resolve my problem on this website sooner than later! Thanks!

Blackops_1./Dan.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Not another “_”.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not another “_”.
View Quote
Whats a “_”?

eta- sound off like you gotta pair. Looks like you got the dog tags.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, OP, you admit you cannot handle your feelings or this site.  A much shorter post saying you are going away and asking the staff to nuke your account would be more appropriate.

Go.
Away.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, OP, you admit you cannot handle your feelings or this site.  A much shorter post saying you are going away and asking the staff to nuke your account would be more appropriate.

Go.
Away.
View Quote
No hard feelings here. But as an upstanding citizen yourself? Would you not want some answers before quietly fading away?

Nuking the account is nothing, the money is nothing. Taking care of long standing members here since 2004 is the issue I'm trying
in good faith to resolve.
As I said above, I ask for the MODS, not members as yourself which I respect for your opinion but they
are the moderators here as you most likely realize..
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#9]
All this happened in the last day or so. Starting with me I've said my peace and I'm backing away from the pulpit now.
To keep other responses at bay the best I can. Since other's are picking up the story and I'm repeating myself, other's don't bother to
read the initial thread etc..

The least complaintent's involved the better. So I'm done here.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
We eat our own.

Your shit aint got nothing on the get my wife to think sexy time thread.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#11]
This was weird
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:39:07 PM EDT
[#12]
coldair is confused by your request, coldair does not like being confused on you motivation for starting this thread. please inform coldair of your true intentions
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Boy coming back and reading my meltdown the next day is humbling. I need to take a break from this place for a while.
Get my head straight and sort some things out. Coldair could you do the honors and delete my account? Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top