Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2019 9:20:01 PM EDT
Shot him in the back after exchanging words.

Just what the libs want...

"ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- A 65-year-old man is in custody after police say he shot a man in the back after a fight about a parking spot."

https://www.kmov.com/news/dispute-over-handicap-parking-spot-leads-to-st-charles-target/article_31d8b4ac-3f74-11e9-9316-afc4c35c1829.html
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#1]
FFS...
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like he will be getting a free parking spot for a long time.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Kid stole his handicap spot? Good shoot.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Screen name?
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Dont fuck with old people. Prison time is less of a deterrent for them.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
People don't think handicap parking be like it is, etc..
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like he hit his target
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, 21 year old Amazon delivery driver stole his spot.

At least the FL guy took a punch. This incident is not even close to self defense. Confronted the guy and recorded him, they argued and the driver walked away, old guy shot him in the back.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]
People go absolutely insane over parking spots. I've never understood it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dont fuck with old people. Prison time is less of a deterrent for them.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#11]
That’s why I usually park way the hell over there and walk to the store. It actually pisses me off if someone parks like RIGHT next to me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:36:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think it starts in Kindergarden. I see kids fussing every day about their place in line.

Every line.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like a dickhead delivery driver. Old man coulda had a better time reporting him and getting him fired as opposed to shooting him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad both of them are off the street.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:41:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sounds like a dickhead delivery driver. Old man coulda had a better time reporting him and getting him fired as opposed to shooting him.
View Quote
I bet getting shot in the back will be enough to prevent future occurrences of him breaking the law--if he survives.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#16]
bad shoot *obviously*
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
bad shoot *obviously*
View Quote
Well he is handicapped now...
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 9:49:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Well at least it wasn't Florida Man.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

At least the FL guy took a punch. This incident is not even close to self defense. Confronted the guy and recorded him, they argued and the driver walked away, old guy shot him in the back.
View Quote
When assholes collide.

However, they fought over the phone...you left that part out.  The old dude simply tried to document/record the assholes and then the 21 year old picked a fight with the old man and started a fight with him over the phone being used to record their stupid parking job.
Then the guy got shot.

Would've probably have been a good shoot if the old fucker had shot him in the front when the younger guy attacked him.  He coulda claimed all sorts of shit.  The courts clearly don't expect a nearly 70 year old man to "fight fair" and die against a 20 year old.
However, shooting the guy when he turned around and walked away afterwards....ehhhh; that's going to be tough to beat.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 10:12:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Headline should read, "Senior citizen helps Amazon delivery driver apply for handicap parking permit."
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I just triggered my Aldi cashier by wearing my NRA jacket and talking about the shooting.

As I was bagging my groceries she was going on about not needing guns in church or the mall or etc.

I said, you apparently need them at Target.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 10:23:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Life in prison is not that long of a sentence for someone that old
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Parking spots is serious bizness.
Link Posted: 3/5/2019 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like the kid will be eligible for the parking spot after all.

Don’t fight over a parking space or a cellphone with an old man.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Shooter identified and charged.

[url=https://www.kmov.com/news/man-charged-after-amazon-driver-shot-during-argument-over-target/article_31d8b4ac-3f74-11e9-9316-afc4c35c1829.html
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Direct link without the Facebook analytic tracking ID
https://www.kmov.com/news/dispute-over-handicap-parking-spot-leads-to-st-charles-target/article_31d8b4ac-3f74-11e9-9316-afc4c35c1829.html

Please clean up the OP @cbr954 by removing this part:  ?fbclid=IwAR2JwPMDCdOXI-oflvCOOM7BIDQ8yOF2qQFTiQFnEEFIey8Ot8UimuVcC94
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Direct link without the Facebook analytic tracking ID
https://www.kmov.com/news/man-charged-after-amazon-driver-shot-during-argument-over-target/article_31d8b4ac-3f74-11e9-9316-afc4c35c1829.html

Please clean up the OP @cbr954 by removing this part: ?fbclid=IwAR3XINMPlHddOb62bviAXVLV2UiIBaNU73AS6ZpgmRWKqaXGg5nazsDlLEQ
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#28]
You know, guns solve some problems very very well.

They aren't for solving these types of problems.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#29]
How about telling the Amazon driver to fuck off, walk away, and find another spot?
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's some mighty selective reading there!  Did you overlook the physical altercation part when the 65yr old guy tried to record the 21yr old homie parking in the handicap spot?

Still a stretch for self-defense, though, but this is an incident of assholes colliding.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
bad shoot *obviously*
Oh man, that is dark!
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I just about got in a fight at the McDonald's drive thru, went to get a couple fish fillet sandwiches, both lanes were full.  I pulled up behind a guy that had just ordered and was still half way preventing me from ordering.  No problem, i waited a minute or two, the cars moved in front of him he let the other lane car in, no problem he probably knew there order was before his.  I still can't order, he inches up a bit but has a 1/2 car length in front of him,, no problem.  Then the traffic moves and he sits there, the other lane person was waiting for him to merge, I still can't order, I wait 10 secs and honk,, he moves up, opens his door half way gets out, I take my seat belt off and open my door, he gets back in, he says some shit, i say some shit.  The speaker was silent, they wouldn't take my order so i waited for an opening and left.

I was a bit in a hurry, but I think this asshole was just trying to piss me off
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just about got in a fight at the McDonald's drive thru, went to get a couple fish fillet sandwiches, both lanes were full.  I pulled up behind a guy that had just ordered and was still half way preventing me from ordering.  No problem, i waited a minute or two, the cars moved in front of him he let the other lane car in, no problem he probably knew there order was before his.  I still can't order, he inches up a bit but has a 1/2 car length in front of him,, no problem.  Then the traffic moves and he sits there, the other lane person was waiting for him to merge, I still can't order, I wait 10 secs and honk,, he moves up, opens his door half way gets out, I take my seat belt off and open my door, he gets back in, he says some shit, i say some shit.  The speaker was silent, they wouldn't take my order so i waited for an opening and left.

I was a bit in a hurry, but I think this asshole was just trying to piss me off
View Quote
Soooo you will be like the guy in the story in your advanced years?
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#34]
When assholes collide...
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
bad shoot *obviously*
View Quote
a handi cap
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Jesus Christ...
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:01:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Then they go into the mall or Walmart or Home Depot and WALK around for an hour. I had a guy giving me the salute at the gym because he thought I stole "his" spot, then I saw the fucker on a treadmill for like 40min.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#38]
2 time graduate of the citizen police academy

High and Tight....he looks like he wanted to be a cop.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:22:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Don't fuck with old and handicap fuckers, they're crazy and don't care. They like to fight too
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Still a stretch for self-defense, though, but this is an incident of assholes colliding.
View Quote
Most definitely.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Saw this on the news.  They reported that old guy was recording the amazon van in the handicap parking space when the driver came out and shoved the phone away and they scuffled.  Amazon driver saw pistol on old guy's waist and decided to get away, and was shot.

Probably a case of when assholes collide, but what kind of an idiot do you have to be for arguing with someone who catches you doing something you shouldn't be, while you are on the clock representing a business?  Much less getting in an actual fight with him.

I would like to see the video.

Any bets on whether the gun was pulled before or after amazon guy decided to turn around and get away?
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Oh man, that is dark!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
bad shoot *obviously*
Oh man, that is dark!
I totally didn't laugh when they said that he may be paralyzed on the news.  Seriously.

Link Posted: 3/6/2019 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Don't fuck with old and handicap fuckers, they're crazy and don't care. They like to fight too
View Quote
Youth and exuberance will never overcome age and treachery
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Takes a tier one fucking asshole to shoot a man in the back...the chickenshit cocksucker.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Time to revoke the ADA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top