Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2022 2:07:06 PM EDT
you and two buddies are an intelligence gathering unit for the CIA in Ukraine. your particular task has been completed and the CIA wants you all to return to CONUS in 1 month for other duties. they don't care what you do in the meantime as long as you don't get caught.

all three of you are in a bar in Kiev wondering what to do for a month.

between the three of you, you know many SF and intelligence operators from several countries, Ukranian commando units that have been trained for years by US SF, and contacts in the highest levels of the Ukrainian government willing to supply money and material with no questions asked.

the Kremlin is a building complex on 68 acres just north of the Moscow River, 320 miles from the Ukranian border.

how would you blow up the Kremlin?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't.

Unless I had some kind of magical, unprecedented weapon and if I did I would take out the Chinese communist government and a few others all at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#3]
We would sit there at the bar thinking about how boring OPs life must be to even think of this shit up and laugh at him because he lives in a Hollywood fantasy life

Then order another round of brews and hope OP gets some pussy soon before he starts jacking off to GI Joe dolls
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice try.  Do your own homework.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:12:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't go looking for work when I don't have assigned jobs. And certainly not work that could lead to a nuclear exchange between the US and Russia.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice try OP.

Or should I say... Vlad
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We would sit there at the bar thinking about how boring OPs life must be to even think of this shit up and laugh at him because he lives in a Hollywood fantasy life

Then order another round of brews and hope OP gets some pussy soon before he starts jacking off to GI Joe dolls
View Quote

you could say the same thing about half the posts on GD so what's your point?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you and two buddies are an intelligence gathering unit for the CIA in Ukraine. your particular task has been completed and the CIA wants you all to return to CONUS in 1 month for other duties. they don't care what you do in the meantime as long as you don't get caught.

all three of you are in a bar in Kiev wondering what to do for a month.

between the three of you, you know many SF and intelligence operators from several countries, Ukranian commando units that have been trained for years by US SF, and contacts in the highest levels of the Ukrainian government willing to supply money and material with no questions asked.

the Kremlin is a building complex on 68 acres just north of the Moscow River, 320 miles from the Ukranian border.

how would you blow up the Kremlin?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Not today KGB man.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I’d hire the FBI!  They have top men!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Red Mercury.

It's already there.

Ask the Frog
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Twilight 2000 sucks.  Play a better rpg.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been.  Somehow everyone that I met knew I was American before I spoke.  I'd just stay at the bar.
Top Top