Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:49:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rkammer]
I have a few AR15 MagPul magazines on back order with Midway USA since mid December and got this email from them yesterday.  Today, they shipped out a portion of my order.  This is scary but not unexpected although it comes rather suddenly:

"We have been holding some products for you, waiting for other items to arrive so we could ship your order complete.  However, we believe an Executive Order could be released any day prohibiting the sale of certain products such as high-capacity magazines and AR-15 parts and accessories.  Therefore we have done a partial release of your backorders to ensure that any of these items and other items we had in inventory waiting to ship complete are all on their way, in case such an Order is forthcoming.  You will receive a shipping notification shortly.  Other items on backorder, that we have not yet received, are not affected by this partial release."

Regards,
Ray K.
Orlando, FL
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2013 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Smart move by Midway.  They should be able to send us the hi-cap magazines even if the order goes into effect because the transaction is already made.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Smart move by Midway.  They should be able to send us the hi-cap magazines even if the order goes into effect because the transaction is already made.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By Wyowind:

I hope so. I have a few Beta twin drums on order.

Link Posted: 1/26/2013 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#6]
An executive order banning mag capacity?  Surely not.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 5:47:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By lte82:
An executive order banning mag capacity?  Surely not.

What's to stop him?  The Constitution?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top