Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/12/2020 8:23:17 PM EDT
Listen to what the attorney says is going to happen tomorrow.  You know the Dem's don't want that...

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
My body is ready
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it happening?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I not getting any younger,lets roll.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Recounts of fake ballots is pointless. We need to throw out their fake ass ballots.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:26:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Recounts of fake ballots is pointless. We need to throw out their fake ass ballots.
View Quote

Hopefully those fake ballots are discovered in a recount. Thats my thinking/strategy
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hopefully those fake ballots are discovered in a recount. Thats my thinking/strategy
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am guessing actual scrutiny will make it obvious.

Fingers crossed.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My body is ready
View Quote

F’in Aye I have had 50 good years.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:33:45 PM EDT
[#8]
So should I pack some extra mags?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

How many fucking times a day do I have to remind people that manual recounts don't have Dominion glitches in them?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

If even one state gets overturned due to this cluster, you will need more than mags.  

Personally, I will welcome it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Who's the judge who is going to make the decision?

That judge can stop the certification process, order an audit, and prevent the ballots from being destroyed, or the opposite.

Having the evidence destroyed certainly seems like something the dems would want ASAP....

Something is wrong with our system when the fate of the entire country can depend to such a large degree on the whims/political leanings of one particular judge.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#12]
good, It is time to fix the worst voting system in the world.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:38:53 PM EDT
[#13]
If that girl on a witness stand, is our only hope, we're fucked!

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#14]
In on page 1 of history for MI state
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:39:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Hopefully they get their shit pushed in for trying to pull fraud off
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I not getting any younger,lets roll.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

How many fucking times a day do I have to remind people that manual recounts don't have Dominion glitches in them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but I’ll bet they still have a shitload of illegitimate ballots that were cast.

Yeah, I know everyone is hung up on the dominion machines, but forged ballots, dead voters, and non resident votes are very much a big issue
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Listen to what the attorney says is going to happen tomorrow.  You know the Dem's don't want that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDEUUK6yRBY
View Quote

she seems a little unsure....

i didn't understand her claim to the ballot #25 error example. how it gets put on top of the batch, the batch gets cleared out of the system and then it gets put aside to rescan?
Im confused, it would help if we knew the actual protocol. Seems like she could have witnessed batches with error ballots being put aside to be rescanned. is she alleging that they weren't cleared and were scanned multiple times?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]
the ramifications not of addressing this now and letting people come to realize that the system "IS" actually rigged against them far outweighs a bunch of children pissed because they lost even after cheating, having more job opportunity, higher pay, less war, and better standard of living.

It was going to come to a head at some point, no better time than now.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY. If GLITCHES happened in machine, hand count take machine out of equation.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:44:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Very encouraging!!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Correct.  Any audit must determine the legality of every ballot submitted.   Throw out the bad ones, gather evidence to prosecute and kick ass.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
If it was Trump suspected of fraud, the headline would say "poll worker witnessed fraud".... the word "alleged" would be dropped.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If even one state gets overturned due to this cluster, you will need more than mags.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I will too.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:46:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Those are some huge numbers. I mean....i want to believe....but
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Someone explain this to me.

Is a manual recount taking things like 16 ballots from the same person, randomly appearing piles of 100% Biden ballots and ballots that showed up 2 days after the election into consideration?

Because if you just recount the pile off fraudulant bullshit that was dropped off, you're not getting a different outcome.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#27]
How could you even scan a ballot more than once? Is there not an audit file that each ballot is bouncing off of? Seems like you scan a ballot once it should check off on the audit file that it's already been scanned and not count it again. This is pretty basic stuff.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
the ramifications not of addressing this now and letting people come to realize that the system "IS" actually rigged against them far outweighs a bunch of children pissed because they lost even after cheating, having more job opportunity, higher pay, less war, and better standard of living.

It was going to come to a head at some point, no better time than now.
View Quote

This is what makes me feel like we're right. If Biden legitimately thinks he's won he needs to be supporting this, because we need to ensure that the process is secure. And what do we here from the left? It's Racism.
Ok, gotcha ya.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Impunity and designated targets are all I need.  For now.  At some point, impunity won't matter.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not sure I know what you mean.

The machines were supposedly counting the ballots but flipping votes to Biden and to other based on an algorithm.  If they do a manual recount it will be very obvious very quickly that the counts are FUBAR.  Additionally, hand counting ballots will also get rid of the multiple runs they were doing with stacks of Biden only ballots and pour sunshine on stacks of faked ballots.  Yes there might have been ballots with only a Biden vote on them but ten in a row or hundreds or even thousands?  Statistically impossible.

I am expecting Georgia to be the smoking gun on this one, not Michigan.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

She's a bad parody of a Victoria Jackson SNL skit.

My wife worked the polls, from what she says this is the typical poll worker.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
EXACTLY. If GLITCHES happened in machine, hand count take machine out of equation.
View Quote

Then there would be a difference in votes for each candidate.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Would
Bang
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
she seems a little unsure....

i didn't understand her claim to the ballot #25 error example. how it gets put on top of the batch, the batch gets cleared out of the system and then it gets put aside to rescan?
Im confused, it would help if we knew the actual protocol. Seems like she could have witnessed batches with error ballots being put aside to be rescanned. is she alleging that they weren't cleared and were scanned multiple times?
View Quote

@tidal

Yes, but that isn't the issue here...it's the lawsuit the attorney is talking about.  They mixed her into the story...the attorney is representing her and his group also filed a lawsuit that will have an judgement issued tomorrow, asking for a recount.  Ex-secretary of state in court, added that it should be done, as well as they said a constitutional amendment was added a couple years ago about it..... "Constitution provides for the auditing of election results"

https://ballotpedia.org/Michigan_Proposal_3,_Voting_Policies_in_State_Constitution_Initiative_(2018)
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Biden doing the counting?
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#36]
It's frappening! I hope to god it's true.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

She got about 20 seconds worth out of me.

This doesn't inspire my optimism much.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:52:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
She was on national television calling out one of the most corrupt and evil political parties (Trail of Tears, Civil War, Tammany Hall, KKK, New Deal/FDR, JFK/Daley, LBJ, Jim Crow, Pro-Abortion) on the planet.  I would be shitting my pants and so would you.

Edit:  She's screwed, they are going to talk to everyone whom she has ever known, dig up any indiscretion, poor decision, facebook post, snapchat picture and present them out of context.  Her appearance will lose her friends, kill her career and generally nuke her life.  You guys disappoint me sometime.  

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I hope they are housing these whistle blowers some place very safe with armed guards and are armed themselves.

We don't want them getting mugged like Seth Rich.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Did both bush and gore support the recount in FL?

Just curious. I know one of the mantras is “why isn’t FJB calling for recounts”.

Just wondering if it’s a double standard we’re setting.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

No kidding.

Still, I'm hopeful that we get some good news tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

A hand recount of entire states is needed.  NV, AZ, GA, PA, WI, MI, VA, and NC. Also a simultaneous audit of the process.  Also look at close House races and recount those as well.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Did both bush and gore support the recount in FL?

Just curious. I know one of the mantras is "why isn't FJB calling for recounts".

Just wondering if it's a double standard we're setting.
View Quote

IIRC Gore wanted to keep recounting, invalid ballots until the numbers went his way.
The Security of State said fuck that noise and the Supreme Court agreed.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#44]
how do you do a hand recount of electronic votes? Seriously. How to you do a recount of a vote with no physical form?

Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

voice cracking, constant blinking. she would get destroyed on a witness stand about what she ate for breakfast.

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
good, It is time to fix the worst voting system in the world.
View Quote

Iraq is a turd world shithole and at least they figured out a way to keep people from voting more than once on the same day:

(In case that is difficult to see, the Iraqis dunked a finger in purple or blue dye after they voted.)
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She was on national television calling out one of the most corrupt and evil political parties (Trail of Tears, Civil War, Tammany Hall, KKK, New Deal/FDR, JFK/Daley, LBJ, Jim Crow, Pro-Abortion) on the planet.  I would be shitting my pants and so would you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. She may not even make it to the witness stand.
Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:58:06 PM EDT
[#49]
That blond looked kinda hot ??

Link Posted: 11/12/2020 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Not sure I know what you mean.

The machines were supposedly counting the ballots but flipping votes to Biden and to other based on an algorithm.  If they do a manual recount it will be very obvious very quickly that the counts are FUBAR.  Additionally, hand counting ballots will also get rid of the multiple runs they were doing with stacks of Biden only ballots and pour sunshine on stacks of faked ballots.  Yes there might have been ballots with only a Biden vote on them but ten in a row or hundreds or even thousands?  Statistically impossible.

I am expecting Georgia to be the smoking gun on this one, not Michigan.
View Quote

You correctly understand the situation with the machines. Plenty of people don't seem to get it, so they think a recount it completely worthless by itself.

This is a two-prong attack (well there are others, but for this discussion...): one is manual recounts that remove the "glitches", the other is the legal challenges leading to audits which throw out the trash.

Both of these can happen under the same recount/audit process. But either one by itself can flip a state.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top