Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
White leftist women are a cancer.
View Quote
I think it has become apparent why the Founding Father's didn't give them the right to vote.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#3]
#blackpill
They did this because,
"essential that the brand attract more female and younger drinkers"
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#4]

A $4 billion loss in less than two weeks is a pretty amazing accomplishment for that 39-year old's resume.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Libtard costs Bud Light billions in future revenue, lol!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She marketed me to buy PBR on Saturday.
View Quote

Same!  Going to be inclusive and only by PBR and Lonestar from now on!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:23:59 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s a white woman… well color me shocked
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
It's all so fucking tiresome.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#9]
She looks exactly as I thought she would.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She looks exactly as I thought she would.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A $4 billion loss in less than two weeks is a pretty amazing accomplishment for that 39-year old's resume.
View Quote
Meh, they're still near a 52 week high and up nearly 50% from 6 months ago.  

BBQ season coming up, give it a few months when quarterly sales come in and see if the boycotters really made a dent.

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They should dust off one of their older advertising campaigns, updated with a new twist, of course.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2117/C6F7601F-CB22-45E5-AA50-D6DEE9A849FB_jpe-2777632.JPG
View Quote

Enjoy the estrogen laced, fermented rice milk or whatever it is, or is going to be.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:37:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Reminds me of a VP I worked under in the mid 2000's. She revamped our division of field service, installation, and scheduling. One of her cohorts became VP of sales for the country. They tried to implement an impossible business model. The previous model had worked flawlessly for 15 years. The company went tits up within 3.5 years. She was "diversity hire" at the time. The only VP for ops/installation from outside the industry.
What sucks even more, the pair along with a few imported directors, killed the previous company they all worked for.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
The thing is, most consumer-class folks have pathologically short memories, and in a months time they will be on to the next big offense and forget about all this. Before you know it, as soon as folks finish sucking their wife's cock, they will happily grab for a cool refreshing bud light lime to wash the taste of dick out of their mouths.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Reminds me of a VP I worked under in the mid 2000's. She revamped our division of field service, installation, and scheduling. One of her cohorts became VP of sales for the country. They tried to implement an impossible business model. The previous model had worked flawlessly for 15 years. The company went tits up within 3.5 years. She was "diversity hire" at the time. The only VP for ops/installation from outside the industry.
What sucks even more, the pair along with a few imported directors, killed the previous company they all worked for.
View Quote

Well sure, it sounds bad when you put it that way. But when she was synergistically promoting your synergies, she had some really good quarterly reports to point to, and that's what really matters.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#16]
It is truly amazing how much damage liberal white women can do when given the opportunity.

The good thing for them though is that here in clown world they are not responsible for their actions.

Its not her fault that the tranny deal is a disaster. Its all the racist hateful former customers who are just too dumb to see the beauty in a man pretending to be an adolescent woman.

She'll almost certainly get a bonus.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Serious question...

How do these people end up running companies?

For example......    It's always seemed to me that the auto manufacturers are absolutely expert at building the cars that people don't want, or more accurately, expert at NOT building the cars that people want to buy.

I've only ever ran a produce store that I owned with a friend of mine but I honestly believe that I could do a better job of running General Motors than whoever is currently in charge.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#18]
New coke
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:48:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Alissa Heinerscheid spoke on a business podcast on March 30 to claim that the Anheuser-Busch beer had been 'in decline for a really long time' - despite it being America's number one brew with a market share of more than 13 percent.
View Quote

Well, which is it? Is it America's #1 beer or has it been in decline?

The Harvard graduate stated that it was essential that the brand attract more female and younger drinkers because otherwise 'there will be no future for Bud Light.'
View Quote

Why do you need to attract more female drinkers? Most women, at least the ones I know, don't drink beer so you should be focused on attracting more young male drinkers to the brand. And how, exactly, is making a man pretending to be a woman the face of your company supposed to attract women? If you want to attract women, why not feature an actual woman in your ads?

She criticized Bud Light's former marketing strategy as dated and male-focused.
View Quote

Again, the majority of your customer base are men. What's wrong with marketing your product to the people who are most likely to consume it, you dumb cunt? Besides, it's still the #1 beer in the US so obviously the existing marketing strategy has been working just fine.

It's mind blowing how god damn stupid these people are. What retarded thought process leads a person to believe that the ad campaign for a beer that's mostly consumed by rednecks should be a tranny weirdo dressed up like a woman?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:52:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Listening to her, I couldn't help but think, here is a classic case of someone not knowing who their customer base is.

Bud Light's VP says she wanted to update the 'fratty' and 'out of touch' branding with 'inclusivity' days before Dylan Mulvaney's controversial partnership with beer was unveiled

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/72C541E7-5E9C-4A45-961A-98BC897F29EA_jpe-2777594.JPG

Bud Light's vice president said she wanted to update its 'fratty' branding with 'inclusivity' days before Dylan Mulvaney's partnership was unveiled.

Alissa Heinerscheid spoke on a business podcast on March 30 to claim that the Anheuser-Busch beer had been 'in decline for a really long time' - despite it being America's number one brew with a market share of more than 13 percent.

The Harvard graduate stated that it was essential that the brand attract more female and younger drinkers because otherwise 'there will be no future for Bud Light.'

Heinerscheid, 39, gave her expertise just three days before a furious backlash was unleashed when transgender influencer Mulvaney released the Bud Light promotional on her Instagram page.

Now the company is reeling from its controversial marketing strategy and has not posted on its official Twitter account for more than a week - prompting speculation there has been an internal shakeup as a result of the botched advertising campaign.

Heinerscheid previously worked as a marketing guru at AB InBev before moving to take the helm as Bud Light's vice president in July last year.

Her LinkedIn profile proudly states that she is the 'first female to lead the largest beer brand in the industry.'

She told the Make Yourself at Home podcast that she was convinced Bud Light must incorporate 'inclusivity, it means shifting the tone, it means having a campaign that's truly inclusive, and feels lighter and brighter and different, and appeals to women and to men.'

Heinerscheid claimed she had a 'super clear' mandate to 'to evolve and elevate this incredibly iconic brand.'

She criticized Bud Light's former marketing strategy as dated and male-focused.
View Quote
Go woke go broke. You think they'd learn. Oh well. Sucks to be stupid
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I've done worse.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:01:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

BBQ season coming up, give it a few months when quarterly sales come in and see if the boycotters really made a dent.

View Quote

If they're doing that well why the hell did they let her fuck up like she did?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Woke garbage hasn’t kept people from watching football. Why would it stop them from drinking their cheap beer?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She will elevate the brand to bankruptcy.

Woke garbage hasn’t kept people from watching football. Why would it stop them from drinking their cheap beer?

While watching football
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#24]
This will not end well for her or AB.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:04:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Ugly wench to say the least.  Spreading behind a closed door didn't get her to where she is......unless her pre promotion boss was blind.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Eh, like any outrage it'll blow over. But they did get punched in the face, and hopefully will learn from it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your lips to Gods ears.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Went out to eat last night and overheard a group sitting at the bar they will no longer be ordering bud light.  

May catch on…
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:17:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Serious question...

How do these people end up running companies?

For example......    It's always seemed to me that the auto manufacturers are absolutely expert at building the cars that people don't want, or more accurately, expert at NOT building the cars that people want to buy.

I've only ever ran a produce store that I owned with a friend of mine but I honestly believe that I could do a better job of running General Motors than whoever is currently in charge.
View Quote

They could make a car called the "BF Injection" and people would still buy it, because there are only so many producers/options in that market and as long as it can get them from point A to point B, it will sell. Especially if it is priced lower than other models.

Cheap tyranny beer will sell because it's cheap beer, the marketing person in charge will misread the sales as proof their marketing idea was a gift from god.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Default_effect
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Corporate good boy tokens.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#32]
I won't drink Bud Light.
I'd rather drink a beer.
Boycott Bud.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can only hope this is bigger than the New Coke debacle, with permanent long lasting consequences, but I doubt it will. By December it will have all blown over.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ugly wench to say the least.  Spreading behind a closed door didn't get her to where she is......unless her pre promotion boss was blind.
View Quote

As much as people say that's the case, it likely isn't that common. More likely she checked off all the boxes in early life and education so HR opened the door. A lot of check boxes require their own check boxes so if you take a macro view of the whole process, you can see the priorities.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well sure, it sounds bad when you put it that way. But when she was synergistically promoting your synergies, she had some really good quarterly reports to point to, and that's what really matters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, she didn't. She was awful start to finish. No way to spruce it up. Should have been canned after 12 months.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Eh, like any outrage it'll blow over. But they did get punched in the face, and hopefully will learn from it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unlikely, too big to disappear.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it couldn't possibly survive if only men want to drink it. We all know that women are the largest consumers and purchasers of beer
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:32:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Why are they always inbred looking?

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#39]
I knew it was a white woman before I clicked it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I guarantee you that tens of thousands of right wing, come and take it, Maga Republicans who said FUCK bud light on Friday, spent money on Bud light on Saturday.
View Quote

I don't know man, I am seeing an alful lot of people pretty pissed off about this shit. Seems to be different this go around. Not like the kneeling for the flag shit.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#41]
What's all this talk of "inclusivity?" You don't have to buy a product by invitation only. If you want it, buy it. If anyone is buying a product strictly because of who's being paid to endorse it, then they're lost anyway and could probably be sold sand while standing in a desert.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#42]
So far no ones said it, I'm disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#43]
InBev checks to see who drinks beer.   More men than women drink their beer.  

Hires a woman who thinks that more women will drink the beer due to an advertising campaign that’s inclusive.  

Campaign starts and they lose market share.   VP doesn’t understand why…..

I bet she still gets a bonus.  Truly tone deaf to their core buyers.  

Jesus, it’s a frat boy beer and she wants to change that, ignoring the huge market share it currently has.  

It’s like the gun industry making pink guns thinking that’s going to bring in women.      

Executives truly don’t live in the real world when it comes to ideas.   Guessing no market campaign research was done either.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:52:16 PM EDT
[#44]
C
U
N
T
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Went WOKE!

Time to go BROKE!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The thing is, most consumer-class folks have pathologically short memories, and in a months time they will be on to the next big offense and forget about all this. Before you know it, as soon as folks finish sucking their wife's cock, they will happily grab for a cool refreshing bud light lime to wash the taste of dick out of their mouths.
View Quote

Still not using Gillette products years later as well as avoiding as many P&G products as possible.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
LOL, figures a liberal white woman destroyed the reputation of an American classic
View Quote

Meh. InBev is already a foreign company.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#49]
It never ceases to amaze me when people who are woefully unqualified for their jobs get into extremely important positions of power within a company or government.

The feelings of less than 1% of the total population that don't buy your product anyway are more important than actually selling the product you were hired to promote.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 6:01:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Top Top