Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2018 12:01:54 PM EDT
Greetings Gents,

I've been trying to find fun activities for my wife.  She is only 135 lbs, but wants to loose a few pounds and get in shape.  She has never had a problem maintaining a slim figure once she dials in her diet.  Her issue is that she really doesn't like to work out.  As she gets older, her natural athleticism is beginning to drop and she feels like she could benefit from some exercise.  She doesn't like gyms and will not do cardio machines or weightlifting.  So, I'm left to find home workouts that will keep her interested.

I showed her some videos of medicine ball training and she went over to the gym and tried out some cheap medicine balls and enjoyed it.  I'm thinking about picking up one for her, and maybe some lighter ones for our kids to play around with.  I'm thinking of getting one for myself so we can make it a fun, family activity.  Perhaps a "slam ball" too?

Anyone have any thoughts on the benefits/fun aspect of medicine ball training?

Thanks,

Shawn
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 40 pd slamball and it is great for cardio and plyometrics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top