Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/10/2023 11:26:51 AM EDT
Internal affairs! Married Texas 911 dispatcher faces ax 'after she was caught sexting SEVEN cops 'and having sex with two'' by HUSBAND who passed on sordid messages to bosses: Two cops also facing boot

https://foxsanantonio.com/newsletter-daily/bexar-county-deputies-dispatcher-face-firing-for-sexually-explicit-texts#
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11955743/Married-Texas-911-dispatcher-faces-fired-caught-sexting-SEVEN-cops.html

A Texas 911 dispatcher faces the ax after she was allegedly caught sexting seven cops and having affairs with two - after her husband discovered the sordid messages and shared them with her bosses.
Krystle Perez, an overnight dispatcher at San Antonio's Bexar County Sheriff's Department, has been placed on leave over the sleazy messages - which saw her speak with both a sergeant and deputy at length about alleged past trysts.
Other messages sent by Perez, 38, and uncovered by husband Giancarlo Perez, 41,  contain equally sexed-up correspondence - between her and four other officers employed by the force, as well as a cop at a nearby department.

One of those officers, Deputy Juan Leal, has been placed on unpaid leave as a result of the recent revelation, whereas another, Deputy Jason Jarvis, has been hit with a proposed suspension of 30 days.
Sergeant Renaldo Salinas has also been placed on leave without pay, as the department continues to vet the salacious text messages.
Salinas, Leal and Perez have all been warned by Bexar County Sheriff's offices that they are likely to lose their jobs. They deny misbehaving while on-duty, but the sheriff is now investigating to see whether this is true.
Messages sent to Salinas suggest he and Perez met up for sex, while Jarvis's wife - who's now divorcing him - said he admitted an affair to her.
Many of the messages leaked to the department by Perez's jilted husband are extremely sexual in nature, while others recount Perez's past exploits with two of the officers in painstaking detail.

She was the love of my life and it was very distraught, heartbreaking,' 41-year-old Giancarlo told KABB San Antonio over the weekend of how his marriage imploded last December when he discovered the texts on his wife's phone.
'I was in disbelief,' he says in the clip, and at on point even appeared on the verge of retching as he recalled the traumatic discovery.

The outlet on Friday shared screenshots of some of the messages he uncovered from his 38-year-old spouse's iPhone - most being between Perez and cops from the county department and one set sent to a City of Converse officer.

'I feel so Hot and Sexy when I'm in you,' one undated message sent to Giancarlo's wife by Sgt. Salinas reads.
Grabs show a not-so-subtle reply from the late-night dispatcher, who wrote: 'I can feel it all of it and I love it'.
Other messages showed much of the same, with several others sent between Perez and Salinas indicating the pair had been engaging in extramarital affairs.
'We need another hotel day,' a sext from Salinas sent in response reads, suggesting a previous illicit tryst.

The message garnered a show of affirmation from the dispatcher, whose prospective termination is currently under review by the department's internal affairs office.
'Yes!!' she wrote, before asking when the high-ranking officer 'was back on nights.' Salinas, in a one-word reply, responded 'Friday,' with the rest of the thread purposely omitted due to its explicit nature.
Additional messages sent to Salinas saw Perez describe herself being 'rolled up in bed like a burrito', before being met with a lustful 'mmm' from the sergeant.

In others, she described how she was going to 'hunt down' the peace officer presumably to engage in more trysts, with Salinas assuring her that they would 'figure something out.'
In one thread sent at 10:20 pm on a Friday night, Salinas seemingly plans a sexual excursion with Perez. 'I get off at midnight, came in early,' the officer writes.

'I miss your lips,' Salinas writes in another, earning a 'my lips miss you' from the overnight dispatcher.
Other messages between the two were too graphic to recount, but almost all alluded to past and prospective sexual interactions between the pair, with several showing their indisputable desire for one another.
'They use emojis to reference body parts, they talk about kissing, making out and these sexual connections,' Giancarlo told KABB of the many leaked messages.

The outlet also shared photos of some slightly less incriminating, but equally lustful communications between Perez and other officers such as Deputy Leal - who was also put on unpaid leave as investigators probe the trove of texts.
The messages shared by the outlet between Perez and Leal, while just as graphic as those involving Salinas, did not reference any prior sexual encounters, but did show a burgeoning desire between the two.
'I can't wait for us to be naked and us caressing each other and then kissing each other all over,' one unmarked message from Leal reads.

In others, she described how she was going to 'hunt down' the peace officer presumably to engage in more trysts, with Salinas assuring her that they would 'figure something out.'
In one thread sent at 10:20 pm on a Friday night, Salinas seemingly plans a sexual excursion with Perez. 'I get off at midnight, came in early,' the officer writes.
'I miss your lips,' Salinas writes in another, earning a 'my lips miss you' from the overnight dispatcher.

Other messages between the two were too graphic to recount, but almost all alluded to past and prospective sexual interactions between the pair, with several showing their indisputable desire for one another.
'They use emojis to reference body parts, they talk about kissing, making out and these sexual connections,' Giancarlo told KABB of the many leaked messages.
The outlet also shared photos of some slightly less incriminating, but equally lustful communications between Perez and other officers such as Deputy Leal - who was also put on unpaid leave as investigators probe the trove of texts.
The messages shared by the outlet between Perez and Leal, while just as graphic as those involving Salinas, did not reference any prior sexual encounters, but did show a burgeoning desire between the two.
'I can't wait for us to be naked and us caressing each other and then kissing each other all over,' one unmarked message from Leal reads.

'And then I can lay on you and kiss you all over,' Perez writes in another, calling the deputy 'daddy' - to which Leal cheekily replies 'Like 'ALL OVER'?'
Both men have been put on the same unpaid leave, with another officer, Deputy Jarvis, recently hit with a proposed suspension of 30 days - as well as divorce papers from his longtime wife.
While not included in the de facto sext dossier, messages between the dispatcher an deputy reportedly also contained similar language suggesting an affair between the two - philandering his wife Jessica said the suspended officer has since confirmed.

UPDATE!  04/19/23   - The 911 dispatcher allegedly cheated on her first husband too.

Married 911 dispatcher, facing ax after husband ratted her out for sexting and sleeping with multiple Texas cops, is seen for the first time as it's revealed her former police officer husband also caught her sending raunchy messages to lover
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11982597/Raunchy-Texas-911-dispatcher-history-sexting-lovers.html
Bexar County dispatcher Krystle Perez, 38, previously faced cheating allegations in her first marriage to San Antonio cop Todd Tackitt in 2012  
In divorce filings obtained by DailyMail.com, Tackitt claimed their four-year union was 'unsupportable' due to 'conflict of personalities' and 'adultery'
Sources say he learned of her fling in similar fashion to her current husband Giancarlo – by discovering text messages she had sent to her lover

Old pic:

Current pic:

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Better looking than that slag from Tennessee.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Dispatcher, who’d have thought.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#4]
lets see a full pic of her
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I chihuahua
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#6]
News worthy?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I know someone who had a wife that became a dispatcher… 6 months later they divorced because she was fucking police officers…

What is it about dispatchers?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Better looking than that slag from Tennessee.
View Quote

No kidding.  The Buc-ees beaver was hotter than her.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought this was normal behavior for dispatchers and police.  My local town it was, maybe still is, like a soap opera.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:40:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Dear pleasure journal
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#11]
I hope she rots. What a cunt bitch.

<-Happened to me. Div is very soon.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:41:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Like throwing your dick down a hallway.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#13]
This is news worthy, how?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Guilty.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
don't get your honey where you get your money.
View Quote

Also don't create a record of it via SMS.

Aside from being immoral, boy are people stupid.  I don't even text my own wife anything that I wouldn't want screen shot and posted on the internet.  Same thing for emails.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#18]
From the streets did she emerge, and to the streets she will return.....
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Slut.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Same as it ever was.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:46:28 AM EDT
[#21]
She like the burrito
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Those two sound like morons lol

JU WANNA KISS ME AND SEX ME ALL OVER OK
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
News worthy?
View Quote

Sex makes ad revenue. (And GD Guilty/Not guilty clicks.) It also exposes LEO indiscretion. The media loves that.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought one of the 'perks' of the job was all the hambeast dispatchers you could ever want.

3:20 in the video:

Renton Police Dept. Cyberstalking Cartoon #2
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Not guilty.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:52:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I know someone who had a wife that became a dispatcher… 6 months later they divorced because she was fucking police officers…

View Quote

It's something about the experience of trauma and traumatic situations within groups of men and women.  I think it's the same reason nurses have the reputations that they have.  When you put men and women together in groups and then put them through difficult situations day to day, they're going to want to seek bonds with each other and it becomes inevitable.

Just my half-ass theory.

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#27]
And in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Par for the course. People thought Tennessee was outrageous. That shit happens everywhere as far as I know but especially in public safety. I'm shocked any of it is being investigated frankly. I guess not knowing their policies but seems they're going after them for sexting at work? Maybe they're not allowed to have phones. I know in my state depts have little to no authority over off duty conduct unless criminal so there isn't much they can do about these sort of things that always bring drama into the work place.

Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#29]
i hate the green messages
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dispatcher? I hardly know her!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm so shocked! Shocked I tell you!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It's something about the experience of trauma and traumatic situations within groups of men and women.  I think it's the same reason nurses have the reputations that they have.  When you put men and women together in groups and then put them through difficult situations day to day, they're going to want to seek bonds with each other and it becomes inevitable.

Just my half-ass theory.

View Quote

Over coms?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:00:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Assuming they are using personal phones and this is not interfering with their jobs, why are they being fired? Bitch is definitely a whore though.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Why is this news?  

This is a day in the life of American office-space, and always has been to various degrees since horses and buggies - and before.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#35]
What will be the final divorce count from this?
How many of them will keep their jobs?
How much trust for the police will the locals lose?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone surprised by this has never spent time around dispatchers.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Dispatchers and officers….second best to officers and 3shift gas station gals!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:08:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:11:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Am I supposed to care? Is this any of my business?

Unless the activities are on official time or official dime then I consider it something between all the participants.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:12:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I think its funny the jilted husband is blowing that shit up, naming all the other officers.  I wonder what the final divorce count will be?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:15:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why is this news?
View Quote

Because people like everyone in this thread click on it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#42]
She looks thicc
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:21:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nearly every agency in the nation,.....including the fatties and the old broads.   Not all of the dispatchers but enough of them.  No different than the cops that are married and F around with coworkers.

Generally as long as they aren’t stealing public time for pay I could care less.   That said being dumb and causing emotional train wrecks is pretty dumb in an armed community.   So therefore I reluctantly approve of agencies quelling these shenanigans.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Sleazy but normal. Why in the world is it news?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just my half-ass theory.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my half-ass theory.

I’m sticking with the “cops are horndogs” theory.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't get why consensual sexual activities between adults is a fireable offense. Wouldn't punishing them for consensual sexting be a 1st Amendment violation?
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I thought this was normal behavior for dispatchers and police.  My local town it was, maybe still is, like a soap opera.
View Quote

Exactly, revolving door of swappers.   Young females usually end up with the married supervisors.   I know of a couple divorces from in house games.
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is news worthy, how?
View Quote

1000% agree!
Link Posted: 4/10/2023 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Just my half-ass theory.

View Quote

Less than that.....proximity after hours.   All it takes is opportunity.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top