Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2022 6:06:40 PM EDT
Is it here in the form of the jab? If yes or no, please share why either way.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure!
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 8:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't believe that is the case. In full disclosure I didn't take the jab.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome fellow religious gun enthusiast.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#5]
5 Proofs The Vaccine Is NOT The Mark Of The Beast
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#6]
It's your cellphone.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:13:40 PM EDT
[#7]
hand or forehead is not where you get the JAB    

you can still buy and sell without the jab for now.

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe it's a precursor meant to condition the sheep.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:55:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:36:31 AM EDT
[#11]
I think it could be interpreted that way, but also pretty sure we wont know until after other things transpire to make it more apparent. What those things are I dont know bc I'm not that into eschatology. Could just be a type event, kinda like there have been many antichrists in the past, but not The Antichrist.

ETA:  did anyone see this?

A Sign Above Kyiv, Capital of Ukraine, TODAY! Archangel Micheal or White Horse of The Apocalypse?
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe it's a precursor meant to condition the sheep.
View Quote

This.

The MOB doesn't occur until the Antichrist and False Prophet are on the scene. Revelation 13:16-18.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#13]
What does the Bible say about the mark?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Does the Covid jab sound like the mark of the beast to you?

I refused the jab because it is evil and is made from evil.

It is a form of conditioning so that when the mark is revealed people will more willingly accept it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Not even close.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 2:51:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Nope. But it’s a test run.
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 5:04:57 AM EDT
[#16]
No, Forehead is the forefront/fortress to the mind and the right hand is powerful action. The mark isn't a physical mark but it is in the mind and those who have taken it will have it within their thoughts(they will take the laws/ideology in their minds) and perform acts through their right hand(a projection of strength and power).
Link Posted: 4/13/2022 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's your cellphone.

View Quote

This I believe. It’s a tracking device that we are all now addicted to.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This I believe. It’s a tracking device that we are all now addicted to.
View Quote

I remember when the smart phone came out and it seems almost overnight everyone in our work cafeteria went from small intergenerational groups unwinding and having lively conversations with each other to completely silent individuals with their eyes fused to their phones. The only time they would interact with a co-worker is if they found something interesting on their screen worth sharing.

Of course covid social distancing and the HR eggshell walking wokeness agenda run amuck accelerated this isolationist trend 10x and even post covid it is now a permanent fixture to see the zombies spaced out in the cafeteria or sitting in their cars alone.

I envy the smokers sometimes (ranging from top management to lowly janitors) who are forced to gather in a group by the the pond and have real interactions and conversations with their fellow social pariahs. If you want to hear the "inside scoop" on what's coming down the pike at work ask a smoker, lol.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Getting a shot, or anything like it, in your body doesn't seem to meet any of the criteria for mark of the beast. It's not visible, it's not in your head and not in your hand and has no bearing on one's faith in Christ. The Revelations verses quoted don't relate to this in any way that I can see.

And I don't buy the argument that this was a test run or pre-conditioning maneuver either. Secret conspiracies that involve millions of people worldwide don't pass the sniff test.

I've had three shots (all Pfizer) and continue to administer them daily to people of all faith and no faith.

It seems like FAR too much attention is given to the mark of the beast, as people can't agree what it is, whether it's physical or metaphorical or what. Follow the two great commandments and serve others and strive to follow Christ's admonitions and you'll be in good stead in the eternities.

(My sole and singular concern about the mark of the beast is whether Bruce Dickinson can still hit that awesome scream in the song of the same title. )
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:43:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Maybe those sores people get in the book of revelations are monkey pox aka shingles which is a side affect of the covid vaccine.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Maybe those sores people get in the book of revelations are monkey pox aka shingles which is a side affect of the covid vaccine.
View Quote

We'll see. I certainly hope not because I know many good people who got the shot out peer pressure or fear (even knowing how it was derived) and wouldn't wish sickness or death on any of them but it does say in Rev that many will be deceived by the beast into following him and getting the mark. Deceived IS a different situation than being forced into submission and martyred fighting it.  We don't know how God will judge these well meaning yet naïve Christians in the end (especially if they repent) but for now we can only pray for His bountiful mercy.  

The second bowl could be a toxic red tide algae bloom, maybe a super duty one manipulated in a lab that quickly spreads to every body of water on earth, destroying edible marine life and potable fresh water supplies. God is not beyond stepping back and allowing manmade evils to progress unabated and do His chastisements for Him when we as a majority turn from Him and embrace sinful lifestyles without repentance. The Bible is full of examples.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What does the Bible say about the mark?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Does the Covid jab sound like the mark of the beast to you?

I refused the jab because it is evil and is made from evil.

It is a form of conditioning so that when the mark is revealed people will more willingly accept it.
View Quote
There is your major clue that narrows it down to worship of come type. That denotes something religious to me. One has to figure out the power that is called the beast and see what they changed without God's approval. That will narrow it down to the fourth commandment. The one that existed at creation. Why did it start with the word "remember' if it wasn't something people were already forgetting before God gave the commandments. ymmv
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

While I don't know,
my general approach
is to not let the world
get under my skin.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top