Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2022 11:40:14 AM EDT
Anyone have a manual coffee grinder?  I want manual b/c it works when the lights are out.  Don't want to use mortar & pestal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm still using an old Hario Skerton. It works okay but would like something better some day.

If you want one the best, the 1Zpresso JX is supposed to be one of the fastest grinders while producing a consistent grind. It uses conical steel burrs. 40 clicks of grind settings.

There's a lot of reviews on google. A 5 star rating on Amazon. It'll cost you though.

1Zpresso JX Manual Coffee Grinder
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Amazon lists manual coffee grinders from $9 to over $200. Personally, I wouldn't spend more than $50 on one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 12:17:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Cheap and effective. Mine works great.

Hario Ceramic Coffee Mill-Original, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001804CLY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_HWADRA003C7CE9MZYXX2?_encoding=UTF8&;psc=1
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:19:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the hario. I had it because I didnt want to wake up the wife in the morning with the electric grinder.
We both retired so now I use electric every morning.

I use the hand grinder now for when I feel like drinking something other than what I have in the grinder already.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:20:20 AM EDT
[#6]
double post
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top