Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2020 4:02:49 AM EDT
Youtube comment: And that's how the American wins, so pissed off about chow they take it out on the enemy ;-)  

Good old creamy spinach fettuccine.  

CHINA vs. JAPAN vs. USA Military Ration Comparison
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:06:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:07:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Rice ball and Nuoc Mam Cham number 10
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Fucking fake faggots- Japan MREs are best.

ETA-

This mother fucker laowhy86 is a peice of shit Chicom turncoat.  what a piece of shit. Now its all about Taiwan when that fucking chicom dick sucker was in China and shit got too real and maybe he fled.  Fucking "influencer," GTFO

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:24:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA-

This mother fucker laowhy86 is a peice of shit Chicom turncoat.  what a piece of shit. Now its all about Taiwan when that fucking chicom dick sucker was in China and shit got too real and maybe he fled.  Fucking "influencer," GTFO

View Quote

Jesus Christ!

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@Steve1989
View Quote

Holy shit, is he for real a member here?

I've been watching him for years, my fiance wonders why I watch a dude eating "old army food" and smoking cigarettes. I've tried to explain, but it's not worth the effort.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 4:58:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

ETA-

View Quote

You clearly haven't watched much of his channel. He is no friend of the CCP.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 5:40:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've been watching him for years, my fiance wonders why I watch a dude eating "old army food" and smoking cigarettes. I've tried to explain, but it's not worth the effort.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Steve1989

I have no idea if Steve is a member here, but he is pro 2A  and would be a good member of this site. I myself really like his videos.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 5:45:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rice ball and Nuoc Mam Cham number 10
View Quote

NO. Nuc Mong?

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 5:52:02 AM EDT
[#9]
FPNI.

Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:09:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have no idea if Steve is a member here, but he is pro 2A  and would be a good member of this site. I myself really like his videos.
View Quote

Ahh, I saw you @ him and thought he was a member. I had no idea that he supported the 2nd, but that's awesome.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#11]
nutrition not taste, will win a war. you can eat rice that tastes great but without a balanced nutrition you will break down in combat. They should just say what one tastes better.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ahh, I saw you @ him and thought he was a member. I had no idea that he supported the 2nd, but that's awesome.
View Quote

He also has an Independent State of Franklin sticker on his pegboard that you can see in videos.  That's the movement to have North California break off and become its own State.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 6:53:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the only one I can't eat. , and I just bought several cases of menu B last week.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

ETA-

View Quote

LMAO.  Are you for real?  You think Laowhy86 is pro-CCP?  
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 1:47:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

ETA-

View Quote

My nominee for Least Coherent Post Of The Month
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:00:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Youtube comment: And that's how the American wins, so pissed off about chow they take it out on the enemy ;-)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgoIMx_AS0
View Quote

If you were hungry enough, even the chicken al king MRE was good cold.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I will take our MRE over that dog food from the east
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
nutrition not taste, will win a war. you can eat rice that tastes great but without a balanced nutrition you will break down in combat. They should just say what one tastes better.
View Quote

taste and variety are important factors, if the ration doesn't have an acceptable taste people will tend to not eat enough or have bad morale.  It's hard to put yourself in danger for people who make you eat rancid old Chicken ala King and vegetarian omelettes.

Top Top