User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

T_S is on the side that hates government corruption.
View Quote
The song of your people is gross.

Sorry your boy ate a booger.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well that's what Donald would have you believe...

Really shocked he didn't issue a statement about it today.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unpossible. I've been told that the Ruskies are our friends now.
Well that's what Donald would have you believe...

Really shocked he didn't issue a statement about it today.
So he hit them with friendly bombs in Syria?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:35:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Because his Farsi to English translator is locked up would be my guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So instead of drive by posting, why don't you refute what Sylvan has said was some substance?
Because his Farsi to English translator is locked up would be my guess.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:37:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

https://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg
So DOW, you gonna try making a point, attempt to back up your statement, maybe answer my question, or are you just going to troll post like you always do?

I suppose I shouldn't be expecting a response from your buddy Top either.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gosh, I hate to get back to the original post and all...

But wasn't this basically confirmed here years ago?  Like the day it happened?  We had the arfcom army posting twitter feeds, pictures of the AA battery moving in Ukraine, the shrapnel was consistent, yada?
View Quote
It was.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nevermind
View Quote
For someone who claims to be intelligent you get awfully riled up at random people on the internet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
no shit.  That isn't news.

Guess that's what your boy Obama meant by "Flexibility".

Hillary sure thought it was groovy.

Nobody on your side gave a fuck about russians until they needed an excuse why your girl lost a rigged election.

They LOVED the Russians.
View Quote
Goddamn.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So DOW, you gonna try making a point, attempt to back up your statement, maybe answer my question, or are you just going to troll post like you always do?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

https://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/448x249px-LL-3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie-1309633407.jpg

I wasn't responding to your earlier because it wasn't really relevant to the thread, but the items you bring up don't really help Trump's case.

What was he going to do in Syria, tell our forces to stand down and not defend themselves from a RU "mercenary" group? The Ukraine javelins came after they shut down the investigation into Trump's campaign manager, and the Russia sanctions were veto-proof.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wasn't responding to your earlier because it wasn't really relevant to the thread, but the items you bring up don't really help Trump's case.

What was he going to do in Syria, tell our forces to stand down and not defend themselves from a RU "mercenary" group? The Ukraine javelins came after they shut down the investigation into Trump's campaign manager, and the Russia sanctions were veto-proof.
View Quote
So fighting russia is proof he is a russian spy.

still waiting for a thread showing where you ever gave a fuck about russia before he broke your heart beating hillary in 2016.

libertarians for invading russia!!!!

Have you sent your love letters to Comey and Mueller yet?  Two ACTUAL criminals?

No reasonable prosecutor....

Funny, when Comey decided to let Hillary walk after committing a few millennia of felonies, you didn't say a FUCKING WORD.

Apparantly a fair a speedy trial is something only for democrats.  Who you support wholeheartedly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Sylvan, I owe you a beer.
View Quote
Hell, Sylvan owes me a new keyboard
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

Oh, you want a serious discussion?
Normally any interaction with a few on here is like talking to a big ol beautiful(non-existant) wall.

T_S posted about the findings from a Dutch team in relation to Russia shooting down MH17.

Obviously we all thought/knew this to be the case.

The few hard corp T_S haters immediately launched into personal attacks.
Meh, whatever.
Re-read the first few pages of responses.

What do you think about the findings?

Or do you want to discuss T_S’ political agenda?
Perhaps that needs it’s own thread?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

It's perfectly relevant. You want to talk Russia, collusion, all that shit? Here we are.

So Trump is a Russian plant or he's bought by Putin or whatever narrative it is you're pushing. Why would Russians attack U.S. forces in that case? Why would U.S. forces kill hundreds of Russians? If Trump is bought by the Kremlin then that situation never would have happened. It would be an event of extreme incompetency on the part of both parties if Trump is supposed to be helping the Kremlin further Russian goals. Hundreds of deaths and the loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment isn't something that would help further the goals of Russia in Syria.

We not only sold Ukraine javelins we are now selling them domestically produced RPG launchers. Both those things happened under Trump, not under Obama who provided ZERO lethal aid to Ukraine. In addition we have been training the Ukrainians militarily for several years now, long before the Manafort BS. That training continues today and it's scale has not been reduced under Trump.

On the subject of this thread we've known for years now that it was a Russian produced weapon that shot down MH17 and that the launch occurred in "rebel" territory. This is not news, this is not some grand revelation. Russian soldiers and/or Russian mercenaries shot the plane down with Russian produced and supplied weapons. As mentioned by someone else there was audio released of the Russian mercs/soldiers discussing the plane downing along with plenty of other evidence. We fucking know. No one here is denying what happened nor have I ever seen someone do that on this site. I'm not quite grasping your intentions with this thread.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:44:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But wasn't this basically confirmed here years ago?  Like the day it happened?  We had the arfcom army posting twitter feeds, pictures of the AA battery moving in Ukraine, the shrapnel was consistent, yada?
It was.
We all knew this, years ago.

Why is this news?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Normally any interaction with a few on here is like talking to a big ol beautiful(non-existant) wall.

T_S posted about the findings from a Dutch team in relation to Russia shooting down MH17.

Meh, whatever.

Or do you want to discuss T_S' political agenda?
Perhaps that needs it's own thread?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

Meh, whatever.

The findings are just a reiteration of what we've known since the shoot down happened 4 years ago. The only difference now is it appears there's a slightly more coherent international response, a response that will likely result in lots of nothing because Russia doesn't give a shit and I'm seriously doubting any nation large enough to impact Russia in some way will get behind a punitive response in a serious manner. It's been 4 years, the world had its chance to do something and everyone blew it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The findings are just a reiteration of what we've known since the shoot down happened 4 years ago. The only difference now is it appears there's a slightly more coherent international response, a response that will likely result in lots of nothing because Russia doesn't give a shit and I'm seriously doubting any nation large enough to impact Russia in some way will get behind a punitive response in a serious manner. It's been 4 years, the world had its chance to do something and everyone blew it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

Meh, whatever.

I agree that little to nothing will be done.

What can be done?
I am sure the UN will get right on it now.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What can be done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

Meh, whatever.

What can be done?
I don't know what can be done now but what should have been done is all the nations sitting up on their gleaming, dirt free high-horse should have gotten down into the mud and pushed the Russians shit in in the Donbass if they really meant all the things they said. There were plenty of international condemnations of Russia's actions in Ukraine and not a fucking one actually did a god damn thing besides say some mean words or maybe levy some sanctions that did fuck all. They all sat on their asses and watched Russia literally invade an Eastern European nation.

They have allowed Russia's actions in Ukraine to stand for 4 years now. No one is going to do shit because they're all afraid of getting their hands dirty.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nobody wants to read what the government said happened. We want to read the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still want to know about TWA 800.  Who had what on the Klingtons?
NTSB has a number of reports you can read.
Nobody wants to read what the government said happened. We want to read the truth.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:26:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I agree 100%.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody on your side gave a fuck about russians until they needed an excuse why your girl lost a rigged election.

They LOVED the Russians.
Ok, Sylvan, when you were hanging out with Top_Secret, what about him tipped you off that he was going to vote for Hillary in 2016?  And, after that, when and where did he ever say he voted for Hillary?  You know he didn't vote for Clinton, but that doesn't stop you from plowing forward with ridiculous narrative.
White knighting for T_S?

And yes...T_S is definitely NOT on OUR side.
I agree 100%.

Then why was he silent during the jug-eared cocksuckers 8 years of corruption?
Why does he refuse to acknowledge the corruption in this investigation?
why does he refuse to acknowledge the corruption that has been revealed that the .gov meddled in a campaign?

If he was TRULY against government corruption as you claim.....he would have done the few things I pointed out.....the fact he didn't / doesn't shows that he only cares about corruption that he doesn't like.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Why is this news?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was.

Why is this news?
It isn't
However it is funny watching Sylvan give swirlys to the Iranian and the Paulistanian.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
why does he refuse to acknowledge the corruption that has been revealed that the .gov meddled in a campaign?

If he was TRULY against government corruption as you claim.....he would have done the few things I pointed out.....the fact he didn't / doesn't shows that he only cares about corruption that he doesn't like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They LOVED the Russians.
Ok, Sylvan, when you were hanging out with Top_Secret, what about him tipped you off that he was going to vote for Hillary in 2016?  And, after that, when and where did he ever say he voted for Hillary?  You know he didn't vote for Clinton, but that doesn't stop you from plowing forward with ridiculous narrative.
White knighting for T_S?

And yes...T_S is definitely NOT on OUR side.
I agree 100%.

I don’t have answers for those questions.

What I do know is that there are members who do nothing to add to a discussion once T_S posts.
Their only reponses are personal attacks.

I also know that for whatever his agenda T_S posts a lot of information that the echobots would like to ignore.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some sort of guidline stating that you should discuss the topic and not the poster?

If you don’t like the information posted discuss why or ignore it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Who the fuck are you? I guarantee I'm more educated and smarter than you. You're not remotely qualified to try to call me stupid. Lol.
View Quote
I believe I speak on the behalf of everyone in GD when I assure you that we all bow down before your intellectual superiority.
Your insight into every possible matter is truly a blessing unto us all.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
For someone who claims to be intelligent you get awfully riled up at random people on the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nevermind
Nah. The exact opposite.

What I said wasn’t close to CoC worthy. I just decided arguing on the Internet with people I don’t give a fuck about was wasting my time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Because modern liberalism stole their entire platform from him, and then destroyed him because he had been right about Communists in the government and aggressively confronted the USSR where he could.
View Quote
He was establishment to the core. Not sure what he thought about Reagan or Goldwater bit doubt he supported them. Epa and gold standard come to mind. Yet he did end the Democrat started war in Vietnam which he never gets credit for.

And back to the Russians, Top Secret - worst thing you can do to them is support tracking, they take a bigger hit from that than from any sanctions. And who supports that and offshore drilling?

And who imports Russian ng because they ban fracking and pipelines?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Holy shit, Sylvan is on fire! Never thought I'd enjoy seeing someone get raped. But that is what is happening here to Power_Bottom and I love it!
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I agree 100%.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well said.

Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What I do know is that there are members who do nothing to add to a discussion once T_S posts.

I also know that for whatever his agenda T_S posts a lot of information that the echobots would like to ignore.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some sort of guidline stating that you should discuss the topic and not the poster?

View Quote
There really is no point in discussing his weird tweets from the Daily Beast and Moscow project. He wont discuss anything anyways, just 2 word responses with a faggy smiley face at the end. That's why no one bothers anymore, he's become a caricature of himself, a fucking joke.

As much as I disagree with most of the things you post, at least you will defend your posts and have conversations. That's a big damn difference. T_S gets the treatment he deserves.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nah. The exact opposite.

What I said wasn’t close to CoC worthy. I just decided arguing on the Internet with people I don’t give a fuck about was wasting my time.
View Quote
In other words, Krpind is on to your scheme of baiting people and reporting them?
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is not the first time you have brought up how much smarter and better educated you are in comparison to your critics. I don't know how it is in Persian culture, but here in the West this behavior is generally frowned upon. Also, you may want to look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. It may apply to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awww sweetie, am I getting under your skin?

I like living rent free in your head.
Bingo. Still responding to a thread you feel is not worth responding to. Can we get another response to this thread that you just can't waste your time to respond to?
When someone dies, it's tragic and difficult for everyone around them.  It's no problem for the dead person though, they're dead.

It's the same way when someone's stupid.

In other words, "Shhh!  He hasn't figured out we're not laughing with him."
Who the fuck are you? I guarantee I'm more educated and smarter than you. You're not remotely qualified to try to call me stupid. Lol.
This is not the first time you have brought up how much smarter and better educated you are in comparison to your critics. I don't know how it is in Persian culture, but here in the West this behavior is generally frowned upon. Also, you may want to look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. It may apply to you.
"I dont know how it is in Persian culture"

Lol
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol
View Quote
Is he actually Iranian?

If so I'm going to laugh even harder.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Is he actually Iranian?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Is he actually Iranian?

This is another fun thread.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#33]
MH17 crash: Animation shows how plane was shot down by Russian Buk missile

'MH17 crash' test simulation video: Il-86 plane cockpit hit with BUK missile
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 10:45:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There really is no point in discussing his weird tweets from the Daily Beast and Moscow project. He wont discuss anything anyways, just 2 word responses with a faggy smiley face at the end. That's why no one bothers anymore, he's become a caricature of himself, a fucking joke.

As much as I disagree with most of the things you post, at least you will defend your posts and have conversations. That's a big damn difference. T_S gets the treatment he deserves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is really not that hard to ignore posts that you disagree with.

Just keep it impersonal.
If someone really is just shit posting and/or trolling, they win when you react.

Our enemies are not here on this board.
They are real and work every day to destroy our Rights.

I want any and all information and that is what T_S brings to the board. Information.
Read, store it away and/or use it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:04:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just keep it impersonal.
If someone really is just shit posting and/or trolling, they win when you react.

I want any and all information and that is what T_S brings to the board. Information.
View Quote
I agree with most of what you said, however, there are people here that see the unrelenting support to corrupt fucks like Comey and Mueller as support of their enemies, hence the the hate speech.

I tend to agree that guys like Mueller and Comey and Brennan are leaders of a sort of soft coup, others (like T_S) think their end justify the means. I guess we will see when this all shakes out and the winner gets to write the history. Until then, the 2 factions are going to be nasty to each other, including on here. I just hope that it stays at mostly mean words and doesn't get anymore violent then it already has.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just keep it impersonal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have answers for those questions.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was some sort of guidline stating that you should discuss the topic and not the poster?

If you don't like the information posted discuss why or ignore it.

Just keep it impersonal.

There are indeed enemies on this board. Are they big fish? No, of course not. But there are enemies of all sorts everywhere.

You are making the assumption that the information T_S presents is factual or without spin, or that it is presented solely with the intent of spreading knowledge and not with the intent of sewing discord or other harmful motivations. The manner in which he presents information is just as important as the information itself.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

There are indeed enemies on this board. Are they big fish? No, of course not. But there are enemies of all sorts everywhere.

You are making the assumption that the information T_S presents is factual or without spin, or that it is presented solely with the intent of spreading knowledge and not with the intent of sewing discord or other harmful motivations. The manner in which he presents information is just as important as the information itself.
View Quote
The information alone is fucking ridiculous.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:25:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot of “information” is presented here by many posters.

Adjust filters accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well, that just settles it. Doesn’t it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that just settles it. Doesn’t it?
Yea

MK is a doctors helper and is acting all high and mighty because of that here. lol

You just have to laugh at his cringeworthy derp here.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A lot of "information" is presented here by many posters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad information should be refuted vehemently, not simply ignored. If ignored it will spread like a cancer and infect more and more minds until you end up with what you see happening everyday across the world. People buying into propaganda, lies, misinformation, and straight up fake info.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:37:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you go into the Q thread and defend that quackery with the same vehemence with which you defend Top_Secret? People have been every bit as critical of them as they have been of T_S.

I think you don't like Trump and that has blinded you when it comes to T_S's posts.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
FYI

When this is typical of the tone of your posts in a thread, don't expect much traction for reporting other's posts for personal attacks.

In fact, you should reconsider such actions in the future.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FYI

When this is typical of the tone of your posts in a thread, don't expect much traction for reporting other's posts for personal attacks.

In fact, you should reconsider such actions in the future.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:42:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nah. The exact opposite.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nevermind
Nah. The exact opposite.

And yet you keep posting in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#44]
MH17 confirmed to have been shot down by Russian Anti-Aircraft Unit

In other news, water is wet.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Bad information should be refuted vehemently, not simply ignored. If ignored it will spread like a cancer and infect more and more minds until you end up with what you see happening everyday across the world. People buying into propaganda, lies, misinformation, and straight up fake info.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed 100%.

Address the info not the informer is all I am saying.
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 11:53:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do you go into the Q thread and defend that quackery with the same vehemence with which you defend Top_Secret? People have been every bit as critical of them as they have been of T_S.

I think you don't like Trump and that has blinded you when it comes to T_S's posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck no, I stay as far from that thread as possible.

You are correct, I have been no fan of Trump for more years than many posters have been alive.
I will never trust him.

Yes it does bias my reading/writing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You are correct, I have been no fan of Trump for more years than many posters have been alive.
I will never trust him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will never trust him.

I stay away as well. Thankfully they are contained. An argument could be made that more harm has come to this forum from the 4chan idiots that got invited over here in the Q thread than the handful of leftists that come and go. But that's another topic.

It's the honest conversation here that we never get from T_S that is part of the issue. We all have biases. I don't hate Trump and I would prefer that this soft coup fails.

Even though you dislike Trump are you still rooting for Mueller? Or is it possible to dislike Trump and also want the soft coup to fail (seems like it is, Sydney comes to mind).
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 12:38:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I stay away as well. Thankfully they are contained. An argument could be made that more harm has come to this forum from the 4chan idiots that got invited over here in the Q thread than the handful of leftists that come and go. But that's another topic.

It's the honest conversation here that we never get from T_S that is part of the issue. We all have biases. I don't hate Trump and I would prefer that this soft coup fails.

Even though you dislike Trump are you still rooting for Mueller? Or is it possible to dislike Trump and also want the soft coup to fail (seems like it is, Sydney comes to mind).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will never trust him.

Never have “rooted” for any Politically motivated actions.

IMO what is going on is just partisan politics and is only wasting my money.
Nothing will come of it.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top