Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Posted: 5/12/2024 3:11:03 AM EDT
This topic is related to to the thread about more women are psychopaths than originally thought thread.

I call it the “pregnancy trap”.

It is one way a woman tests your reactions.

It is also a really sick attempt to “lock a man down”.  I guess one could call it a psychopathic attempt.

It’s a tale as old as welll….as old as this clip from the 1982 movie “An Officer and a Gentleman”.

An Officer and a Gentleman (2/6) Movie CLIP - Okie From Muskogee (1982) HD

So how many times have you been told “I might be pregnant”?

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link to thread about women being psychopaths:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/More-women-are-psychopaths-than-previously-thought-/5-2724202/

Which kinda goes into a tangent on the frequent use of abortion…..
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:17:49 AM EDT
[#2]
The only woman who has ever told me she was/might be pregnant with my child has been my wife. I made it a habit early on in life to finish somewhere safe (in a mouth, on a face, up a butt, etc). And my current girlfriend has an IUD. And the other one has had a hysterectomy. Bases covered.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:38:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 19ontheslide:
The only woman who has ever told me she was/might be pregnant with my child has been my wife. I made it a habit early on in life to finish somewhere safe (in a mouth, on a face, up a butt, etc). And my current girlfriend has an IUD. And the other one has had a hysterectomy. Bases covered.
View Quote

I call that “the pull and pray method”.

If I ever saw one of these on the bathroom counter:

Attachment Attached File

I automatically wondered if there was a red or blue sharpie hidden under the sink.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:39:25 AM EDT
[#4]
My best friend got his girlfriend pregnant at an early age . He got married and she had the baby . After seeing the way his life changed I made DAMN sure I wouldn’t go that route. Children and a nagging wife just wasn’t for me  . Don’t stick it in crazy is a saying for a reason . Majority of my friends never had a marriage last past 5-6 years .
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:58:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 4q2:
My best friend got his girlfriend pregnant at an early age . He got married and she had the baby . After seeing the way his life changed I made DAMN sure I wouldn’t go that route. Children and a nagging wife just wasn’t for me  . Don’t stick it in crazy is a saying for a reason . Majority of my friends never had a marriage last past 5-6 years .
View Quote

I am a 72 model.

All my siblings/cousins were born in 1960-1963.

So I got to see them married off when I was either in junior high or high school.

Only 2 of them are still with their  first spouse/marriage.

There were some ugly divorces in the 1980’s and 1990’s.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:01:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

I am a 72 model.

All my siblings/cousins were born in 1960-1963.

So I got to see them married off when I was either in junior high or high school.

Only 2 of them are still with their  first spouse/marriage.

There were some ugly divorces in the 1980’s and 1990’s.

View Quote

‘63 model here . Luckily I was smart enough to learn from others mistakes .
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 4:41:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Heard it many times from many girlfriends. Once even right after a breakup.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By jdessell:
Heard it many times from many girlfriends. Once even right after a breakup.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bitches be crazy, yo!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:22:01 AM EDT
[#9]
A friend of mine told me about a conversation he had with some silly female -

Her - "I think I might be pregnant"

Him - "Really? Who's the father? Who else have you been sleeping with?"

Her - "There is nobody else! You're the father!"

Him - "I guess you never realized that this is a vasectomy scar."

(He had been wrapping it up anyway to avoid possible infections)

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Ronin76:
A friend of mine told me about a conversation he had with some silly female -

Her - "I think I might be pregnant"

Him - "Really? Who's the father? Who else have you been sleeping with?"

Her - "There is nobody else! You're the father!"

Him - "I guess you never realized that this is a vasectomy scar."

(He had been wrapping it up anyway to avoid possible infections)

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Only from almost every crazy bitch I have had sex with.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:16:15 AM EDT
[#12]
At least once, but it was OK, we wanted she didn't want a kid(s)
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:20:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: colklink] [#13]
My favorite was a 52 year old that had had her tubes tied 20 years prior and had went through menopause.

Of course it was after I broke up with her because her idea of interaction with a man was either fucking or screaming and yelling. I think the last clue for my dumb ass was when I saw her arrested while we were on a date.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:23:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I’ve knocked up my wife more times than necessary. Next kiddo is due Friday. Hoping to God no more after this, but knowing my wife she’ll catch my slipping and boom another one.

Never been in .gov assistance or any of that shit, so don’t worry Ukebros, not siphoning any money off of your war chest.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:25:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By The_Like_Button:
I’ve knocked up my wife more times than necessary. Next kiddo is due Friday. Hoping to God no more after this, but knowing my wife she’ll catch my slipping and boom another one.

Never been in .gov assistance or any of that shit, so don’t worry Ukebros, not siphoning any money off of your war chest.
View Quote

Conservatives should be having kids. Please, have as many as you can afford.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By colklink:
Only from almost every crazy bitch I have had sex with.

View Quote

This.... Crazy/petty/silly bitches who like to play games say, "I might be pregnant."

The real ones, just hand you the test (results) if it's positive.

If it's negative and IF they tell you, they say, "you dodged a bullet" or "Yo ass got lucky today"...
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:32:44 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Vasectomy was like 60 bucks after insurance. Worth it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I voted "More than 3 times, ..."

But I was never trapped.

My first wife was secretly trying
to get pregnant a second time.  

Neither my ex-wife or current wife
believed the test kit the first time
they got pregnant by me.  Both women
sent me back to a drugstore to buy
a different brand kit.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:51:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Glocked] [#19]
In my teens and early twenties, every time I broke up with a girl my age. “Miscarriages” immediately after getting back together. I wised up to that shit eventually, dated and married my wife, she’s 12 years older than me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#20]
You have to be firm or else they'll keep on extorting you. Just let 'em know you're not playing that shit:

"When you pass the hat around, I'll kick in a few bucks for my share."
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#21]
My favorite was a 52 year old that had had her tubes tied 20 years prior and had went through menopause.

Of course it was after I broke up with her because her idea of interaction with a man was either fucking or screaming and yelling. I think the last clue for my dumb ass was when I saw her arrested while we were on a date.
View Quote

Brother, you can’t drop something like that in here and not give us some details.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Conservatives should be having kids. Please, have as many as you can afford.
View Quote

But if you are done there is an easy qwik fix.   Couple hundred bucks*, 20 minutes on a table, couple weeks recovery and the weak moments or surprises are behind you forever.  

*In Thailand anyway.   I have no idea cost anywhere else.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:02:53 AM EDT
[#23]
High School “ pull and pray” has its risks.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:
View Quote

It works pretty good.

Most of the time.

Some of the time.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:27:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PanzerOfDoom:
View Quote

Pull out method worked for my wife and I for 3 calendar years. I was deployed for one of those three with some FTX in the middle, but for sure hundreds of potential pregnancies.

She was on birth control for three years before that, so it did require some discipline.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#26]
One time when it was not true. Multiple time when it was true.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Glocked:

Brother, you can’t drop something like that in here and not give us some details.
View Quote

I brought my daughter, she brought her 2 grand daughters about my daughters age. Went to the movies, then to a Mexican restaurant. At the restaurants one of her grand daughters started acting up, she lost her shit, another customer in the restaurant called the police. Police arrive, the GF at the time lost her shit again. All while my daughter looked on in horror

I realized I couldn't have that shit in my daughter's life.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:38:42 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm just saying vasectomys can fail after a while.

My coworker had his shit grow back together after something like 8 years.  He immediately got tested and yup, he was no longer shooting blanks.

It's my worst fear
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:46:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sitdwnandhngon] [#29]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:

My coworker had his shit grow back together after something like 8 years.  He immediately got tested and yup, he was no longer shooting blanks.

It's my worst fear
View Quote

We doubled down and both got snipped. Probably overkill for my wife to go through with it, but she didn't want to risk another kid either. Crazy the difference in procedures though. Hers was like major surgery, mine was like a bad day at the dentist and out in 45 minutes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:48:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: governmentman] [#30]

It's my worst fear
View Quote

Honestly that doesn't concern me as much as it did a few years ago. We planned for two, had two, and until very recently could only afford two. I love my kids, and the thought of a third isn't nearly as daunting as it was.

Never heard the anxious 'I might be pregnant.' We were actively trying both times, and it was my wife grinning with joy and holding a positive pregnancy test both times she broke the news.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#31]

It's my worst fear
View Quote

Yeah, I've heard the line five times now from my wife.  Its all good.

The last one, she wanted to get fixed while we were in there, she's early 30's with jacked up back and hips from these state fair winner babies.  Anyway, the OB said there's two types of fixing, and that one of them could "heal" itself in 1 out of 800 cases, and being the lady with five kids... lol
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 19ontheslide:
View Quote

@19ontheslide

There are plenty of babies that have been delivered, along with the woman’s IUD.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#33]
When I got bored of being a manwhore, I started ghosting chicks for a couple days at a time. I did it purposely to test them since I was pretty busy and didn't need a girl flipping out if I was busy due to work.

It worked. A lot of the girls went nuts if I didn't respond for a day or two. It was crazy, and a couple used the fake pregnancy tactic to get me to contact them before telling me off
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

Honestly that doesn't concern me as much as it did a few years ago. We planned for two, had two, and until very recently could only afford two. I love my kids, and the thought of a third isn't nearly as daunting as it was.

Never heard the anxious 'I might be pregnant.' We were actively trying both times, and it was my wife grinning with joy and holding a positive pregnancy test both times she broke the news.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It's my worst fear

We did the same, and a third would have been fine from a money standpoint, but around here after the third kid it seems like your life goes into standby mode. My wife works full time and I'm self employed, having young kids was hard and now that they can get themselves off the bus each afternoon, make their own snacks or small meals and be otherwise much more independent it's allowed me to focus more on business and we can shuttle money into some other things like working on the house or taking the kids on trips.

I'm also in the camp of having kids young, I wouldn't want to have a baby in my 30's or 40's, it's exhausting. I have friends just having kids now and they seem wrecked all the time, and I bet they are.

I may have been broke at 25, but at least I could go a few days without sleep and otherwise function.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:15:14 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

It's my worst fear

For us the fear has multiple points:

Our youngest was in the ICU at Hershey for a week when he was a few days old for seizures.  He was on barbiturates for months.  The withdrawal was a living hell.  If also caused him to be delayed with everything.  

We do not have the house for a third kid.

Our family support system is basically aging out of being able to jump in and help when needed.

Would we be happy as hell if it happened?  Hell yes.  Would I go into oh shit mode?  Hell yes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:16:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

We did the same, and a third would have been fine from a money standpoint, but around here after the third kid it seems like your life goes into standby mode. My wife works full time and I'm self employed, having young kids was hard and now that they can get themselves off the bus each afternoon, make their own snacks or small meals and be otherwise much more independent it's allowed me to focus more on business and we can shuttle money into some other things like working on the house or taking the kids on trips.

I'm also in the camp of having kids young, I wouldn't want to have a baby in my 30's or 40's, it's exhausting. I have friends just having kids now and they seem wrecked all the time, and I bet they are.

I may have been broke at 25, but at least I could go a few days without sleep and otherwise function.
View All Quotes

It's my worst fear

All of this.

We had our youngest at 26.  Oldest at 23.  I have no idea how old people do it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Only heard it once from my wife. Music to my ears.

All the other times I never stuck around long enough for them to deliver the message.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#39]

All of this.

View All Quotes

It's my worst fear

All of this.

My best friend growing up just had his second at 38. Last time I talked to him he looked and sounded like I do after a marathon concrete pour on those days when I'm on site for like 18 hours.

I'm sure it's a mix of not recovering like you can in your 20's and being so far outside your comfort zone that your body just freaks out.

I work with a bunch of guys ages 20-25 and I can hang with them still because I'm just more efficient at it, they can bull their way through hard work all day long though and it doesn't seem to phase them. Same with having kids I think, you can just take a lot more accumulated fatigue at that age.

The downside of course is being broke.

My brother in law and his wife had a kid in their early 40's while they had two kids in high school already. I think it ended up being a big strain on their relationship, and from an outside view it seems like they are too tired to parent a lot of the time. Now that they are split up it's even worse.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Twice. Both wanted. Neither of them bastards. That wife unit lost her mind somewhere along the way though.

You can’t fix the broken ones-and many of them are broken.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#41]
My wife’s friend, who already had several kids, pulled an April Fools prank on her husband by getting a urine sample from a pregnant friend to fake a test.  He smelled a rat and had her do another with him watching.  It was positive.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:39:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Never

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#43]

just because that whore ate a can of beans doesn't mean she knows which one made her fart
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#44]
From my wife? Or when I was single?

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#45]
disregard females.  acquire currency.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

I had my first just as I turned 50. The second two years later.

I say this was the reason I was still turning in 290+ APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test - max score is 300) scores up to retirement from the reserves at 60 - my last one was an un-offical 307. I had to stay fit to keep up with two small kids - and burn off the stress.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#47]
This takes me back to many uncertain times. I've been very fortunate.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#48]

All of this.

View All Quotes

It's my worst fear

All of this.

It's very difficult but it's still awesome. The upside is that my wife and I are very much in tune with one another, whereas early in our marriage we very much were not. The downside is that this is indeed very hard in one's 40s.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:20:22 AM EDT
[#49]
At least 5 times; probably more.  All from the same woman.

None of them created any stress for me, because I was always hoping for that result even if it wasn't always expected.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:25:09 AM EDT
[#50]
I've knocked up my wife more times than necessary. Next kiddo is due Friday. Hoping to God no more after this, but knowing my wife she'll catch my slipping and boom another one.

Never been in .gov assistance or any of that shit, so don't worry Ukebros, not siphoning any money off of your war chest.
View Quote
Always good to meet a fellow raw-dogger.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top