Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2019 7:55:31 PM EDT
Where is a decent company for a new or surplus M65 style jacket.  Been shopping for one with the button in liner and there are just too damned many on the net.  Maybe someone on arfcom got one recently and could help.
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
You asked, so don't complain about the price..  Everyone raves about the jacket

Triple Aught Design M-65
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
These don't look like surplus...

HERE

If you're going to get something in the $300-400 range just go Arcteryx... They have some of the best equipment I've used, but at a premium $$$
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You asked, so don't complain about the price..  Everyone raves about the jacket

Triple Aught Design M-65
View Quote
That looks like the Yeti version of jackets.????
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#4]
The Helikon looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I recently dug out my old woodland 1987 issued M-65 and bought a liner for it. I got curious and started searching to see what it was worth, etc. There's apparently a whole cult following behind the M-65, and they are becoming a fashion statement. Alpha Industries was the manufacturer that kept popping up in my searches. They are still a lot more than I'd spend on a field jacket, but if that's your thing...  If it were me I'd hit a Goodwill or Salvation Army store and find something with some life left in it, but I'm cheap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top