Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2021 3:09:20 PM EDT
In his Megyn Kelly interview he mentions he was selected for "a Special Activities group" going into Afghanistan. Before he ended up running AATIP. I don't buy his persona at all. I think the dude is running an op to get out ahead of disclosure and control the flow of intel.

He says he does not work for the government now in any way. Maybe his name isn't on the payroll but I believe he still works for .gov just not sure who he answers to. It doesn't make any sense he'd be off the leash and free to do all the publicity without oversight. What are his orders and what is the endgame?
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Even if he does, he is moving some progress forward.  More than we have had in 70 years.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I had saved it, but I saw a recent interview where he suggested people that thought he might be involved in misinformation or something, were basically racist.  He lost me then and there.  I was skeptical of the guy to begin with, but he doth protest too much.  After what Doty did to Bennewitz and the fact that one way or another the gov't has been lying about this since at least '47, I'll continue to be skeptical of the gov't and its representatives.
Link Posted: 6/18/2021 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Even if he does, he is moving some progress forward.  More than we have had in 70 years.
View Quote

There is that
But he did admit that harry reid is a political mentor and friend.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top