Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2019 5:52:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems that people like that one a lot.  How is the charge life on it, and how long are the coils/pods lasting you?
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased the Q back in April. I don't like the flavor, regardless of what i put it in it all taste the same. (not good) If i where in need of a smaller unit I would go with the Nord kit knowing what i know now.

For now i carry a Voopoo Drag
mini as my small pocket unit
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 9:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

Charge life is good. Lasts me all day. No big deal though since micro USB’s are everywhere. I can’t comment on the pod life yet. Been on the first one since last Thursday and it’s still going strong. Ordered a bottle of 100mg salt nic so I can make juice. Premade is expensive for a bottle of juice.
View Quote
That seems really good.  How many refills is that for you? I have the Aspire Spryte and it goes through coils.  I may have to give up on that one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Maybe about one refill. You don’t need to take long draws with the salt nic to get a satisfying hit, so I go through waaay less juice.
View Quote
You still liking this one?  I am down to the last set of coils for my Aspire and I thinking about going the Lost Vape route.
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 7:06:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#8]
Link Posted: 8/15/2019 2:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Yes but I did find one issue. The pod gets vapor lock and the coil was tasting like shit after a few days. I crack open the fill cap to solve this problem. Not a deal breaker for me just thought you’d want to know.

ETA: By doing this the pod lasts about 3 weeks.
View Quote
Thanks.  I am going to give it a try.  That is a much better lifespan than the Spryte.
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#10]
It is not even close on how much better the Q is compared to the Spryte in every single way imaginable.  Thanks for the recommendation.
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 4:06:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ak47Dennis] [#11]
Originally Posted By unsub073:
It is not even close on how much better the Q is compared to the Spryte in every single way imaginable.  Thanks for the recommendation.
View Quote
And the truth is their are way better pod systems than Orion Q so many better design that can deliver flavor..

check out the
iPv3 mini auto Squonk
VooPoo Find S trio AiO kit
Smok Nord

I would quite vaping if i had to use my Q
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:42:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top